PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SEAT RESERVATION FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS EXTENDED

RSS Bot
11-02-2016, 03:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6191)

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 03:11 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6191)

Oh dear. I sense a mutiny.

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 03:12 PM

Season ticket holders come 1st😄

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Season ticket holders come 1st

Yes but it leaves non season ticket fans the whole weekend not knowing whether they will get a ticket or not.

FYI I'm a season ticket holder so I'm okay.

matty_f
11-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Right thing to do, imho.

Hibernia&Alba
11-02-2016, 03:15 PM

Fifty pager :greengrin

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 03:16 PM
Yes but it leaves non season ticket fans the whole weekend not knowing whether they will get a ticket or not.

If does, but if season ticket holders can't book their seat due to a techical issue, Hibs have made the right decision.
On the other hand it's not giving walk up fans time to get their ticket and plan to go to the game

GreenCastle
11-02-2016, 03:17 PM
Correct decision - you have to look after the Season Ticket holders and future Hibs fans. :agree:

Seems they are trying to get through all the emails folk keep sending them :grr:

Still time to find a ST holder who isn't going and buy their seat if you don't have a ticket already :greengrin

Hibby70
11-02-2016, 03:18 PM
I assume they couldn't just hold back the kids tickets and release the adult ones????

scoopyboy
11-02-2016, 03:19 PM
The club are trying to do the right thing on all fronts IMO however you cannot please all of the people all of the time.

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 03:19 PM
If does, but if season ticket holders can't book their seat due to a techical issue, Hibs have made the right decision.
On the other hand it's not giving walk up fans time to get their ticket and plan to go to the game

It's just the timescale that I'm talking about. Doesn't leave non season ticket holders much time to make arrangements especially if they have to also make travel arrangements.

Just to reiterate. Season ticket holders come first.

A fifty pager? I'm going for a hundred.

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 03:20 PM
I assume they couldn't just hold back the kids tickets and release the adult ones????

I'm not really crystal clear what the problem is. I booked 2 adults and I kids, add to season ticket today, for the Hearts match. Went through fine as normal

GreenCastle
11-02-2016, 03:20 PM

Obviously but thats the chance you take being a non season ticket holder :agree:

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 03:21 PM
It's just the timescale that I'm talking about. Doesn't leave non season ticket holders much time to make arrangements especially if they have to also make travel arrangements.

Read my last paragraph, we are tending to agree

Hibby70
11-02-2016, 03:23 PM
I'm not really crystal clear what the problem is. I booked 2 adults and I kids, add to season ticket today, for the Hearts match. Went through fine as normal

My reading of it was that if a kid has a season ticket then that ticket could only be bought alongside an adult. But an additional problem was the limit of 2 kids tickets per adult. So a parent with 3 kids (all season tickets) couldn't actually reserve all their own seats.

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 03:23 PM
Read my last paragraph, we are tending to agree

:agree:

Pretty Boy
11-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Right thing to do, imho.

Right thing to do but, and I've said this before, Hibs really need to boot Ticketmaster up the erse. Every time here is high demand for tickets various issues crop up. This could potentially costs us a sell out on Tuesday and it's nowhere near good enough from a service provider imo.

Bracksy
11-02-2016, 03:38 PM
Can't help but think this is that roaster Scott Wilson's fault

Onion
11-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Right thing to do, but leaves next to no time for remainders to be sold, and quite a few stressed out ticket seekers ! Risk they end up with some unsold seats because of the confusion :cb

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 03:40 PM
Right thing to do, but leaves next to no time for remainders to be sold, and quite a few stressed out ticket seekers ! Risk they end up with some unsold seats because of the confusion :cb

Looks like their might not be many left

Hibernia&Alba
11-02-2016, 03:41 PM

Put them on sale before kick off at the ticket office; first come first served.

blackpoolhibs
11-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Looks like their might not be many left

Dont worry Billy, i have mine. :wink:

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Right thing to do but, and I've said this before, Hibs really need to boot Ticketmaster up the erse. Every time here is high demand for tickets various issues crop up. This could potentially costs us a sell out on Tuesday and it's nowhere near good enough from a service provider imo.

Correct. I don't think that anybody would argue that season ticket holders are priority but at this late stage in the proceedings to give non season ticket holders one day to buy their tickets and make arrangements to collect it, if they can't print at home or live a fair distance from Easter Road, is really testing people's patience. Expect massive queues at Easter Road on Tuesday night and God forbid fingers crossed that there are no technical hitches at the turnstiles.

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 03:44 PM

I'm so pleased for you. Think I might go along as well

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 03:48 PM

Me too. :aok: Got mine from a Hearts supporter who was on the database but finds that he now can't make it.

Big_Franck
11-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Correct. I don't think that anybody would argue that season ticket holders are priority but at this late stage in the proceedings to give non season ticket holders one day to buy their tickets and make arrangements to collect it, if they can't print at home or live a fair distance from Easter Road, is really testing people's patience. Expect massive queues at Easter Road on Tuesday night and God forbid fingers crossed that there are no technical hitches at the turnstiles.

Agree with all that. It's becoming a bit of a farce.

I'd think most of our ticket sales are now online sales so i'm not sure why there will be no sale of tickets at all between Saturday 3pm and Monday 10am.

Onion
11-02-2016, 03:52 PM

:agree: .... what i was thinking.

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 03:59 PM
Agree with all that. It's becoming a bit of a farce.

I'd think most of our ticket sales are now online sales so i'm not sure why there will be no sale of tickets at all between Saturday 3pm and Monday 10am.

It's the equivalent of Amazon closing at the weekend. Absolutely mental.

blackpoolhibs
11-02-2016, 04:00 PM
They should open the place up on Sunday for these problems, losing a day when the game is so close is daft in my opinion. :confused:

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 04:03 PM
:agree: .... what i was thinking.

Aye you'll be in a pickle. I think I used that before but did Bob Monkhouse no harm.

monktonharp
11-02-2016, 04:07 PM
Right thing to do, imho.I disagree

Scouse Hibee
11-02-2016, 04:10 PM
Well done Hibs,correct decision.

monktonharp
11-02-2016, 04:11 PM
Looks like their might not be many leftwhere does this event happen? where have you looked?

CapitalGreen
11-02-2016, 04:14 PM
It's the equivalent of Amazon closing at the weekend. Absolutely mental.

No it's not. Many people still rely on going to the ticket office as a means of purchasing tickets.

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 04:15 PM
where does this event happen? where have you looked?

It's all Paul Hanlon's fault anyway

Super_JMcGinn
11-02-2016, 04:15 PM
I disagree
This has turned into a nightmare for the club, I thought initially when they announced a general sale and anyone could buy as many as they liked as long as they were on the database was a mistake. Given our crowds have been poor all season they obviously weren't expecting a big demand, and who can blame them ? As long as every season ticket holder is catered for no one can complain really.
Though I do think they will do things differently in future.

RMQ1967
11-02-2016, 04:17 PM

Hahahahaha - made me laugh :hilarious

Col2
11-02-2016, 04:18 PM
Absolutely the right thing to do. Kids are the future supporters and missing out on potentially one of important games of season due to a technicality is not fair. Yes others won't know until Monday now but it's definitely the right thing to do.

greenlex
11-02-2016, 04:18 PM
Right thing to do. If there is an issue with season ticket holders having problems securing their ticket. They have to be looked after. If its kids tickets we are talking about we will be talking about hundreds rather than thousands. That will also be the case for season ticket holders not using theirs and them becoming available. Hundreds rather than thousands. A few hundred tickets for sale on Monday morning I reckon certainly not thousands. Snooze you lose Im afraid. (Where you been all season?)

monktonharp
11-02-2016, 04:19 PM
They should open the place up on Sunday for these problems, losing a day when the game is so close is daft in my opinion. :confused:totally agree, as we are subjected to Sunday football as it is, and many put up with it. Also, why the hell cant they open the ticket office up to late on Friday, early Saturday etc. all that is now "downtime" and if it was a factory/industry premises/big bakery etc it would be working through until the conveyor belt was up and running!!!

green day
11-02-2016, 04:20 PM
My reading of it was that if a kid has a season ticket then that ticket could only be bought alongside an adult. But an additional problem was the limit of 2 kids tickets per adult. So a parent with 3 kids (all season tickets) couldn't actually reserve all their own seats.

Think you are right(I got my 2 adult 1 kid season seats on Tuesday), but presume this is a recent problem as we must have had other cup games where same issue was in place??

wookie70
11-02-2016, 04:20 PM
That is exactly the issue. I suspect Sunday has been left as a safeguard as the IT glitch may not be fixed. Not everyone will be able to get to ER in person. I will go down tomorrow in my break but if there is a queue I'm knackered. Saturday means a twenty mile round trip and a wasted hour or two assuming little or no queue. Apart from some welcome extra time I am still in the same position I was in on the first day of sales. At the end of this fiasco I want to know if Hibs or Ticketmaster are at fault. Unfortunately, this is not a new issue and whatever the outcome the club needs to properly apologise and make sure it doesn't happen again.

3pm
11-02-2016, 04:21 PM
There can't be that many left. Must be pretty sure whatever is left will be sold.

monktonharp
11-02-2016, 04:22 PM
This has turned into a nightmare for the club, I thought initially when they announced a general sale and anyone could buy as many as they liked as long as they were on the database was a mistake. Given our crowds have been poor all season they obviously weren't expecting a big demand, and who can blame them ? As long as every season ticket holder is catered for no one can complain really.
Though I do think they will do things differently in future.no doubt a nightmare, of their own making though imho. I'm just angry that they are now allowing so much waste of time by saying they wont restart selling until Monday.

greenlex
11-02-2016, 04:23 PM
totally agree, as we are subjected to Sunday football as it is, and many put up with it. Also, why the hell cant they open the ticket office up to late on Friday, early Saturday etc. all that is now "downtime" and if it was a factory/industry premises/big bakery etc it would be working through until the conveyor belt was up and running!!!
Im guessing because its hundreds rather than thousands of tickets available. They will sell that number on Monday no problem. A factory wouldnt open late friday and all weekend to produce something they could easliy produce monday morning. Conveyor belt full tilt Monday at 10.

greenlex
11-02-2016, 04:24 PM
There can't be that many left. Must be pretty sure whatever is left will be sold. :agree: Theyll all be gone long before lunch time monday.

greenlex
11-02-2016, 04:26 PM

A fifty pager? I'm going for a hundred. Non season ticket holders have had ages to get themselves sorted not just one day. An issue has been raised with season ticket holders ability to secure their seat. There really isnt an issue here.

JimBHibees
11-02-2016, 04:31 PM
no doubt a nightmare, of their own making though imho. I'm just angry that they are now allowing so much waste of time by saying they wont restart selling until Monday.

They are no doubt trying to get it fixed in a short space of time. Given I am assuming not a huge amount of tickets they are giving themselves and their partner as much time as possible to fix it. The worst case scenario would be season ticket holders missing the game especially kids who will be as high as a kite at going to this match. What they will not be wanting to do is say tickets on sale on Saturday and it is not fixed. I am afraid moving the days which might inconvenience fans who will in the majority be occasional fans is the least worst option IMO.

hibee
11-02-2016, 04:32 PM

I'd imagine the kids would like to sit next to their parents though so releasing the parents seats because of a system problem that's not letting supporters buy them would not be acceptable.

monktonharp
11-02-2016, 04:37 PM
Though I do think they will do things differently in future.sorry Gail, just re-read your post. as long as season ticket holders are catered for, that is fine but not entirely enclusive is it/ what about the walk ups that regularly attend yet are unable to fork out for a ST? I know a few that are bitterly disappointed about how this has transpired now.

Arch Stanton
The right decision in the circumstances and I hope there isn't going to be a hoo-haa in the press about this. If some folk don't get a ticket then it will be because they were too late in buying during the general sale - not because of this.

The selling of unused ST seats was always going to be a lifeline for the tardy - anyone getting a ticket on Monday should count themselves lucky. Anyone missing out will just have to regret ER wasn't big enough to accommodate everyone.

Keith_M
Petrie!!!!!

:grr:

monktonharp
11-02-2016, 04:40 PM
They are no doubt trying to get it fixed in a short space of time. Given I am assuming not a huge amount of tickets they are giving themselves and their partner as much time as possible to fix it. The worst case scenario would be season ticket holders missing the game especially kids who will be as high as a kite at going to this match. What they will not be wanting to do is say tickets on sale on Saturday and it is not fixed. I am afraid moving the days which might inconvenience fans who will in the majority be occasional fans is the least worst option IMO.this implies that all options are bad:wink:

lucky
11-02-2016, 04:44 PM
Right decision by the club. Let's not forget that the kids are the future of our club and big games get them hooked. Also all non ST holders on the database have had since Tuesday to get their tickets too. I do think the ticket office should have been open on Sunday though

Super_JMcGinn
11-02-2016, 04:48 PM
sorry Gail, just re-read your post. as long as season ticket holders are catered for, that is fine but not entirely enclusive is it/ what about the walk ups that regularly attend yet are unable to fork out for a ST? I know a few that are bitterly disappointed about how this has transpired now.
I realise that, and I feel for any walk up/semi regular who misses out, I really do. But the initial mistake of opening up a general sale has caused this problem. I'm sure it won't happen in the future, but season ticket holders MUST be catered for.

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Non season ticket holders have had ages to get themselves sorted not just one day. An issue has been raised with season ticket holders ability to secure their seat. There really isnt an issue here.

They haven't had ages. Ticket sales have been suspended for the past couple of days and it's now become a farce which really needs to rectified for the future. There was an unprectented volume of sales on the first day and lots of people had problems buying. I believe that there is an issue. A big one at that.

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 04:52 PM
I realise that, and I feel for any walk up/semi regular who misses out, I really do. But the initial mistake of opening up a general sale has caused this problem. I'm sure it won't happen in the future, but season ticket holders MUST be catered for.

I think the initial Hibs statement on Monday about the sale of tickets wasn't clear, and it was discussed on here. I've spoken to a few people the other day and they thought the tickets being sold on Tuesday was for season tickets holders only. Think Hibs put out a later statement to clarify this. Regular walk up fans have possibly missed the boat due to the clarity of the initial statement

greenlex
11-02-2016, 04:58 PM
They haven't had ages. Ticket sales have been suspended for the past couple of days and it's now become a farce which really needs to rectified for the future. There was an unprectented volume of sales on the first day and lots of people had problems buying. I believe that there is an issue. A big one at that.
Is it not the case the tickets are sold rather than suspended. Ten thousand tickets secured the first day. It's hardly a farce. All that has happened is an issue with season ticket holders having a problem securing theirs. The deadline has been rightly been extended to accommodate this being rectified before releasing their tickets. There isn't an infinate number of tickets. Again I reckon we are talking hundreds not thousands of tickets. They've done the right thing and I include a general sale from day one given the timescale involved.

scottish_sleepy
11-02-2016, 05:03 PM
I think the initial Hibs statement on Monday about the sale of tickets wasn't clear, and it was discussed on here. I've spoken to a few people the other day and they thought the tickets being sold on Tuesday was for season tickets holders only. Think Hibs put out a later statement to clarify this. Regular walk up fans have possibly missed the boat due to the clarity of the initial statement
Exactly what happened to me.
Got home from work at around midnight Tuesday and the entire ground was red.
Hopefully there will be some left on Monday and I'll be sitting with my finger on the buy button on the pc

Smartie
11-02-2016, 05:07 PM

Well I'm blaming Gordon Marshall.

He was to blame every time Zibi, Simon Brown, Andy McNeil or Ma-Kalambay made a mistake - he can take the blame for this too.

Arch Stanton
11-02-2016, 05:07 PM

Not so sure about that. If they had held off the general sale for a few days and then hit some other problem then that could have been a proper nightmare.

If there is one thing they should learn from this is to leave some wriggle room in case of system glitches.

greenlex
11-02-2016, 05:13 PM

The William Hill Scottish Cup Fifth Round replay with Hearts will take place on Tuesday 16 February, kick off 7.45pm.

Tickets for the match will go on general sale on Tuesday 9 February at 10am. Season ticket holders will have until 10am on Friday 12 February to guarantee your seat – after this date your seat will no longer be reserved and will be available for general sale. Cup top ups are valid for this match, with access automatically added to season ticket cards for those with the cup top up option.

Ticket Prices:

Adult - £28

Concessions: £14 (Age 65&over/Full-time Students with a valid matriculation card/0-17 years old)

Disabled: The disabled person pays the price of the group they are in and the carer, where required is admitted free of charge.

Tickets will be available to purchase online at eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc, at the Hibernian Ticket Office (open 10am-5pm Monday-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday) or via the Hibernian Call Centre (0844 844 1875 option 1).

Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket by telephone only, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged. No booking fees for booking online.

Looks clear enough to me Billy. I think the problem is that it's not normal rather than how it was communicated.

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 05:15 PM
The William Hill Scottish Cup Fifth Round replay with Hearts will take place on Tuesday 16 February, kick off 7.45pm.

Tickets for the match will go on general sale on Tuesday 9 February at 10am. Season ticket holders will have until 10am on Friday 12 February to guarantee your seat – after this date your seat will no longer be reserved and will be available for general sale. Cup top ups are valid for this match, with access automatically added to season ticket cards for those with the cup top up option.

Ticket Prices:

Adult - £28

Concessions: £14 (Age 65&over/Full-time Students with a valid matriculation card/0-17 years old)

Disabled: The disabled person pays the price of the group they are in and the carer, where required is admitted free of charge.

Tickets will be available to purchase online at eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc, at the Hibernian Ticket Office (open 10am-5pm Monday-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday) or via the Hibernian Call Centre (0844 844 1875 option 1).

Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket by telephone only, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged. No booking fees for booking online.

Looks clear enough to me Billy. I think the problem is that it's not normal rather than his it was communicated.
That wasn't the 1st communication, they updated it
I've got mine ok, season ticket holder, but think some got caught out with the initial communication

Onion
11-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Might have been better had Hibs just to issue a statement today saying the match was SOLD OUT.

That would have allowed them to concentrate on the remaining ST holders and lowered expectation / frustration of those waiting in the wings. Bad enough non-ST holders not knowing how many might be left, without moving the sale date as well.

And then, on Sunday announced the sale of the remaining / returned tickets, which would still be gratefully snapped up. Under promise, over deliver :greengrin

greenlex
11-02-2016, 05:21 PM
That wasn't the 1st communication, they updated it
I've got mine ok, season ticket holder, but think some got caught out with the initial communication

You sure? That's from 4 o'clock Sunday.

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Is it not the case the tickets are sold rather than suspended. Ten thousand tickets secured the first day. It's hardly a farce. All that has happened is an issue with season ticket holders having a problem securing theirs. The deadline has been rightly been extended to accommodate this being rectified before releasing their tickets. There isn't an infinate number of tickets. Again I reckon we are talking hundreds not thousands of tickets. They've done the right thing and I include a general sale from day one given the timescale involved.

I think you might be surprised by the number of tickets that become available I would be very surprised if it is in the hundreds. Maybe twenty hundreds. My main concern is the timescale, nothing else.

Ronniekirk
11-02-2016, 05:22 PM

Meanwhile I still can't get through to the Hibs ticket office it just constantly rang out today then the call ended .So still no loyalty points added for being H S L member and couldn't buy hearts ticket on line as said I wasn't a member and not on data base which is fictional nonsense .
I am lucky as have two tickets in East Stand for Hearts game courtesy of another season ticket holder ,and already have cup final tickets from a friend and is Debenture holder at the National Stadium
Or I would not be happy

I appreciate the ticket office is busy however will now go through early on Tuesday to get this sorted out in person but in the process hold up other people behind me in the que

Not looking for you to respond Billy ,just picked a familiar name to respond to green grin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JimBHibees
11-02-2016, 05:25 PM
this implies that all options are bad:wink:

Least worst. :greengrin

Hibeesforever
11-02-2016, 05:26 PM
So pleased about this, had a bad time trying to buy two tickets for my kids today. Extending the deadline is a relief as I was looking at taking tomorrow morning off work to sort it out.
Must say I am enjoying this excitement, Hibs heros on radio Scotland shortly. Edinburgh turning GREEN earlier in the week waa fantastic...buying newspapers again, so I can show the pictures off to my Jambo colleagues.

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 05:27 PM
You sure? That's from 4 o'clock Sunday.

Can't be sure now, but I'm convinced it was changed, but when I read it at the time I didn't think it was very clear. A few others have said that the misread it at the time as well, as well as a few work colleagues

HibbyKeith
11-02-2016, 05:27 PM
Good communication from the club with this one.

I'm personally delighted, with both my better half and I working full time getting into the ticket office was going to be a bit of a nightmare, so this decision has saved me having to take the morning off work tomorrow, being self employed would have meant a loss in earnings too.

I have the cup top up but my son having just got a half season ticket did not, I've tried on numerous occasions this week to buy his ticket online but was getting "There are errors on the page, *Please note that only 2 junior tickets can be purchased per adult ticket."

As I was only purchasing his ticket so I'm assuming my error was because no adult ticket at all was being purchased with the kids ticket at the same time.

Either way.. Thank you Hibs. :thumbsup:

wookie70
11-02-2016, 05:33 PM
Good communication from the club with this one.

I'm personally delighted, with both my better half and I working full time getting into the ticket office was going to be a bit of a nightmare, so this decision has saved me having to take the morning off work tomorrow, being self employed would have meant a loss in earnings too.

I have the cup top up but my son having just got a half season ticket did not, I've tried on numerous occasions this week to buy his ticket online but was getting "There are errors on the page, *Please note that only 2 junior tickets can be purchased per adult ticket."

As I was only purchasing his ticket so I'm assuming my error was because no adult ticket at all was being purchased with the kids ticket at the same time.

Either way.. Thank you Hibs. :thumbsup:

It is a good decision but the Comms are terrible. There was a tweet to say email enquiries but nothing on official site. I still don't know if this can be sorted online or by phone and it took an age to communicate the issue given that it was in existence before this game.

Comms from Hibs have been excellent since Leeanne took over. However, on this fiasco they have been late, disjointed and incomplete.

Bishop Hibee
11-02-2016, 05:34 PM
I'm picking mine up tomorrow lunchtime. I'm expecting a long queue for that.

S4uzee
11-02-2016, 05:38 PM
I take it if you have the cup top-up then the game is already added?

Also, does anyone know if loyalty points are added for this game with a cup top-up? I had 10 added then 10 removed on 6th February before a replay was even known :confused:

wookie70
11-02-2016, 05:40 PM
I'm picking mine up tomorrow lunchtime. I'm expecting a long queue for that.

I will have to go to work at 7am to have time to get to ER to probably queue for ages. If I don't get to the front in an hour then I will have to try again on Saturday which will basically kill the chance of a family activity and cost me about 3 quid in fuel. Hopefully Hibs have enough clout to get Ticketmaster to fix the problem.

greenlex
11-02-2016, 05:42 PM
I take it if you have the cup top-up then the game is already added?

Also, does anyone know if loyalty points are added for this game with a cup top-up? I had 10 added then 10 removed on 6th February before a replay was even known :confused:

Yes and yes.

lyonhibs
11-02-2016, 05:50 PM
This is a symptom of a successful club. I look forward to many more such situations and seemingly unavoidable frothing seethe threads in the future.

I daresay the fury and disappointment would be decidedly less if there was a TV alternative, which there has been for literally ever derby since Jesus was a lad and will be in the future.

wookie70
11-02-2016, 05:54 PM
The issue has now been resolved. I have just got my son a ticket. Thank ****** for that.

Pete
11-02-2016, 05:57 PM
So the general sale of maybe a thousand odd tickets will start on Monday at 10 until tea time. It will then start again at 10 on Tuesday up until kick off? It's going offline on Saturday so the tickets will only be available in person on these two days. Think that's right.

Bit of a bummer if you've taken Friday off your work to queue or work Monday and Tuesday. Could be really busy before kick off and I hope there are plenty staff to sort it out.

Super_JMcGinn
11-02-2016, 05:59 PM
The issue has now been resolved. I have just got my son a ticket. Thank ****** for that.
Delighted for you both, I hope it was worth all the trouble and we win on the night. :flag:

wookie70
11-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Given that you can now get the kids tickets online the club could reconsider the decision to extend as far as Saturday lunchtime. Get the remaining tickets on sale as early as possible to make sure of a sell out. 24 hours is plenty time for those who were in my position to get a ticket online.

greenlex
11-02-2016, 06:00 PM
The issue has now been resolved. I have just got my son a ticket. Thank ****** for that. Good stuff

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 06:03 PM

Nice one. Glad it got resolved.

sogi7777
11-02-2016, 06:17 PM
Make it quite easy on monday. Tell people they have to buy a ticket for the Alloa home game if they want a ticket for the cup game. Then we'll find out how many real supporters there are. Not fans:wink: