PDA

View Full Version : Printed tickets??

buktadays
11-02-2016, 01:55 PM
Over the moon to have tickets but gettin a bit para! A ST holder purchased a couple of tickets for us and has emailed them to my mate. He's told us we can just print them at home. Anyone know if this is how its done?? 😊

Greencore
11-02-2016, 01:58 PM
Over the moon to have tickets but gettin a bit para! A ST holder purchased a couple of tickets for us and has emailed them to my mate. He's told us we can just print them at home. Anyone know if this is how its done?? 😊

Is it possible to print off the tickets already if you've chose postal before? Still not received my ticket. Getting worried.

Hiber-nation
11-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Over the moon to have tickets but gettin a bit para! A ST holder purchased a couple of tickets for us and has emailed them to my mate. He's told us we can just print them at home. Anyone know if this is how its done?? 

They'll be in a PDF attached to the email, just download and print them off.

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Over the moon to have tickets but gettin a bit para! A ST holder purchased a couple of tickets for us and has emailed them to my mate. He's told us we can just print them at home. Anyone know if this is how its done?? 

You should be able to open up the email and your ticket will have a PDF file which you just print. It's quite easy to do.

buktadays
11-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Brilliant, canny wait! 'mon the HIBS!!

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 02:13 PM

Plus if you forget your printed ticket you should be able to scan the ticket barcode on your mobile phone. Provided that you don't also forget your phone. Technology eh. :aok:

aljo7-0
11-02-2016, 02:23 PM

one wee point - I print mine out on A4 paper which I then need to fold to get in my jacket. Be careful how you fold them - my ticket for one game last year would not scan - the security lady reckoned it was because of the crease where I had folded it. I got in but it was a hassle and a bit embarrassing. My advice is to fold them so that no crease is on the barcode (common sense but I never thought to use that!)

Greencore
11-02-2016, 02:25 PM
Not seeing the pdf option on my confirmation email..

Coco Bryce
11-02-2016, 02:35 PM
Every time I have printed my ticket it has never worked at the turnstyle. Always had to get the steward to let me in the door :rolleyes:

Brightside
11-02-2016, 02:39 PM

Just do that finger thing that Obi-Wan does in Star Wars...

smack
11-02-2016, 02:50 PM

Pretty sure you get 2 emails. One is a confirmation email and the other contains the pdf file for your ticket

Golden Bear
11-02-2016, 02:52 PM

You should have received 2 e mails, a confirmatory e mail from Hibernian FC and an e mail from ticketmaster. The e mail from Ticketmaster should have the adobe file as an attachment. Open up the file and print it from there.

GordonHFC
11-02-2016, 02:53 PM
Pretty sure you get 2 emails. One is a confirmation email and the other contains the pdf file for your ticket

Correct

StevieC
11-02-2016, 02:57 PM

You should get two emails if you choose print at home. First email is the confirmation and the second email has the pdf tickets attached.

If you don't get the second (happened to me once) you can log back into your account and ask for it to be re-sent.

Golden Bear
11-02-2016, 02:57 PM

Is this yet MORE tickets?! :greengrin

I see from another thread that you opted for postal delivery.