PDA

View Full Version : Team for Livi

HibsNutter
11-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Just like against Morton we must be strong enough to rest a couple of faces and come through. Of course it is an important game but we should use our squad to keep guys fresh for the game on Tuesday.

Oxley

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon (Would rest and give Fontaine a run but the pitch is a worry)
Stevenson

Bartley
Thomson
McGinn
Henderson

Dagnall
Stokes

Thoughts?

Brightside
11-02-2016, 01:23 PM
This is the must win game. Tuesday is just a side show. Strongest team for this game.

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Snow forecast for Saturday

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-02-2016, 01:28 PM
This is the must win game. Tuesday is just a side show. Strongest team for this game.

This.

IrnBru22
11-02-2016, 01:28 PM
I'd like to see Boyle start.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-02-2016, 01:30 PM
Ox

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Thommo
McGinn
Henderson

Keatings

Stokes
Boyle

Think McGeouch, Fyvie and Gray will struggle to make it in time for this hence why I have not included them in my team.

Resting JC and Bartley for Hearts game.

FromTheCapital
11-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Oxley
Gunnarsson
McGregor
Fontaine
Stevenson
Bartley
Thomson
McGinn
Stokes
Dagnall
Cummings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sundance Kid
11-02-2016, 01:42 PM
Oxley

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Bartley
Thomson
McGinn
Henderson

Stokes
Cummings

Craig_HFC
11-02-2016, 01:58 PM
This.

Ox

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Thommo
McGinn
Henderson

Keatings

Stokes
Boyle

Think McGeouch, Fyvie and Gray will struggle to make it in time for this hence why I have not included them in my team.

Resting JC and Bartley for Hearts game.

Bit contradictory there... You agree we should play our strongest team but then post a line-up without our top goal scorer?

HibsNutter
11-02-2016, 02:01 PM
We have a strong squad, why play your strongest eleven every week? We need to use our deep squad to our advantage so that all of our key players are fresh for big games and for the run in. What's the point in having fringe players as good as we have if we can't trust them to perform away at places like Livingston?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-02-2016, 02:06 PM
But contradictory there... You agree we should play our strongest team but then post a line-up without our top goal scorer?

Changed my mind a wee bit but explained why. Pretty certain that wont be anywhere near the team.

scoopyboy
11-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Oxley

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Bartley
Thomson
McGinn
Henderson

Stokes
Cummings

This would be my selection as well.

If well up I would take McGinn, Stokes and Cummings off.

Would hate to slip up in this one.

scoopyboy
11-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Changed my mind a wee bit but explained why. Pretty certain that wont be anywhere near the team.

Not even on the bench?

erin go bragh
11-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Oxley

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Bartley
Thomson
McGinn
Henderson

Stokes
Cummings

Id be happy with that team . :agree:

GGTTH

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Not even on the bench?

Yeah defo I just forgot to add a bench ahaha.

bod
11-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Just like against Morton we must be strong enough to rest a couple of faces and come through. Of course it is an important game but we should use our squad to keep guys fresh for the game on Tuesday.

Oxley

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon (Would rest and give Fontaine a run but the pitch is a worry)
Stevenson

Bartley
Thomson
McGinn
Henderson

Dagnall
Stokes

Thoughts?

so you rest players & don't win then play the rested players on Tuesday & don't win either. Why not play your best 11 in the 1st game & if they're fit, play your best 11 on the Tuesday.
thoughts aswell ?

hibee-boys
11-02-2016, 03:01 PM
They'll have had a rest for a week, with only light training I would guess. If they are fit the strongest 11 should start, take players off as a precaution if/when job is done.

dmc1875
11-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Oxley

gray
mcgregor
fontaine
gunnarsson (Stevensoj suspended?)

bartley
thomson
henderson
boyle

keatings
dagnall

The Sundance Kid
11-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Oxley

gray
mcgregor
fontaine
gunnarsson (Stevensoj suspended?)

bartley
thomson
henderson
boyle

keatings
dagnall

Stevenson's suspended for next weekend's home game against Alloa

scoopyboy
11-02-2016, 03:17 PM
We have a strong squad, why play your strongest eleven every week? We need to use our deep squad to our advantage so that all of our key players are fresh for big games and for the run in. What's the point in having fringe players as good as we have if we can't trust them to perform away at places like Livingston?

Because with Fyvie, Gray and McGeouch injured we are already using fringe players.

Unless of course you want to cover the fringe players with fringe players.:greengrin

Golden Bear
11-02-2016, 03:19 PM
Because with Fyvie, Gray and McGeouch injured we are already using fringe players.

Unless of course you want to cover the fringe players with fringe players.:greengrin

I hope Mcginn is ok, he took a loud one towards the end of the Derby.

scoopyboy
11-02-2016, 03:22 PM
I hope Mcginn is ok, he took a loud one towards the end of the Derby.

Not heard anything to the contrary GB.

Fyvie hopefully will be ready for the final, McGeouch and Gray will I think be ok for Hearts but will not feature on Saturday.

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 03:24 PM

Fyvie hopefully will be ready for the final, McGeouch and Gray will I think be ok for Hearts but will not feature on Saturday.

Chance for one or two to step up. Carmichael must be pushing for a squad place, we are light in his position

Golden Bear
11-02-2016, 04:06 PM

:aok: