PDA

View Full Version : Have you received your ticket yet?

Greencore
11-02-2016, 01:12 PM
I bought mine on the first day and opted for postal delivery. Still not revived mine yet. Putting it down to being very busy. Talking about the game in Tuesday by the way.

MB62
11-02-2016, 01:30 PM
I bought mine on the first day and opted for postal delivery. Still not revived mine yet. Putting it down to being very busy. Talking about the game in Tuesday by the way.

What happened, did it faint in the post? :wink: :greengrin

Chose the 'print at home' option and as usual, had absolutely no problem :thumbsup:

Aaron
11-02-2016, 02:53 PM

Not received mine

TheGreenMan
11-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Got my 2 delivered today :greengrin

pontius pilate
11-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Not received mine yet plenty of time though

CallumHibs07
11-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Are they really not sending out student tickets until student ID has been shown, as it says in small print on the receipt when buying online? Would imagine that would cause a lot of unnecessary hassle

Greencore
11-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Are they really not sending out student tickets until student ID has been shown, as it says in small print on the receipt when buying online? Would imagine that would cause a lot of unnecessary hassle

I agree but understand why they do so. Maybe sending a picture of a students ID to the ticket office?

I'm not a student though, I've emailed the ticket office to ask them to send me the pdf file so I can just print at home just in case.

CallumHibs07
11-02-2016, 03:19 PM
I agree but understand why they do so. Maybe sending a picture of a students ID to the ticket office?

I'm not a student though, I've emailed the ticket office to ask them to send me the pdf file so I can just print at home just in case.

I emailed them yesterday asking how they want the proof, haven't got a reply yet. Will be pretty p'd off if they just leave them waiting there and I'll have to queue up before the game to collect them.

Jay
11-02-2016, 03:31 PM

Are you a season ticket holder who has shown their matriculation card already?If you are you wont need to show it again. If not then email a pic of your student card to the ticket office.

Lancs Harp
11-02-2016, 03:33 PM

Any student on the database will have already provided student ID, its a condition of sale for a student ticket. Someone on the database buying one for a student not on the database I would presume have to prove that person was a student or I guess otherwise everyone would be buying cheaper student tickets for their non database buddies.

KingFranck
11-02-2016, 03:37 PM
I usually buy mine and use print at home took my son, his pal and my daughter to the St Mirren match wouldn't let me buy three kids tickets but my daughter being 17 is also a student so changed it 2 kids and a student wouldn't let me print at home as my daughter had to show her student card at ticket office she's now been added to the database so may not have to show again but not sure

fulshie
11-02-2016, 08:38 PM
Bought mine on day of sale and used postal option and it arrived today. GGTTH :flag:

The_Horde
11-02-2016, 08:43 PM
Bought mines the other day for collection and weren't available to collect today. Tbf to them they've been rushed off their feet

Hibby Bairn
11-02-2016, 08:59 PM
I emailed them yesterday asking how they want the proof, haven't got a reply yet. Will be pretty p'd off if they just leave them waiting there and I'll have to queue up before the game to collect them.

Let us know please as I am in same situation. Usually just print at home but not an option this time as student in the group.

JHFC
11-02-2016, 11:34 PM
Got mines today and ordered quite late on Tuesday.

Hermit Crab
12-02-2016, 12:17 AM

Chose the 'print at home' option and as usual, had absolutely no problem :thumbsup:

:tee hee: :faf:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-02-2016, 12:33 AM
Added mine to my ST card as I didn't have CTU

erin-go-bragh87
12-02-2016, 10:14 AM
I bought tickets over the phone on Tuesday and chose 1st class delivery but I haven't received them yet. Should I have got a confirmation email from them too or is that only for online sales?

berwickhibee
12-02-2016, 10:28 AM
I bought tickets over the phone on Tuesday and chose 1st class delivery but I haven't received them yet. Should I have got a confirmation email from them too or is that only for online sales?

me too, I got an email confirming order, but I bought on Monday and always through my door within 2 days, not this time 4 days and counting:confused:

Real Emerald
12-02-2016, 10:39 AM
me too, I got an email confirming order, but I bought on Monday and always through my door within 2 days, not this time 4 days and counting:confused:

Bought 2 ST seats online first thing Tuesday plus 2 additional. Both ST seats added to cards but due to being busy with work and not paying attention I clicked post first class instead of print. No tickets arrived yet.

heretoday
12-02-2016, 10:49 AM

Easy peasy.

Alex Trager
12-02-2016, 10:50 AM
I never got an option for collecting/delivery. Any help?

Jay
12-02-2016, 10:52 AM
I never got an option for collecting/delivery. Any help?

Did you get a confirmation email? Are you a season ticket holder?

Alex Trager
12-02-2016, 10:53 AM
Did you get a confirmation email? Are you a season ticket holder?

Yes and yes

Jay
12-02-2016, 10:55 AM
It'll say added to card where the price is, this is mine

Total face value£42.00
Access added to card£0.00
Total Amount Paid£42.00

CallumHibs07
12-02-2016, 10:58 AM
Let us know please as I am in same situation. Usually just print at home but not an option this time as student in the group.

Got a reply, they want photos sent via email :aok:

pontius pilate
12-02-2016, 10:59 AM
No I've moved house and stupidly never put the new address so it's gone to the old one

Aaron
12-02-2016, 11:00 AM

What is the email they want the ID sent to ?

Jay
12-02-2016, 11:01 AM
Are you a season ticket holder who has shown their matriculation card already?If you are you wont need to show it again. If not then email a pic of your student card to the ticket office.

#cough :greengrin

CallumHibs07
12-02-2016, 11:17 AM
What is the email they want the ID sent to ?

tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

#cough :greengrin

I'm not an ST holder but I need to send ID for all 3 tickets anyways

Jay
12-02-2016, 11:51 AM
tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

I'm not an ST holder but I need to send ID for all 3 tickets anyways

That's what i said

sleeping giant
12-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Arrived this morning .

erin go bragh
12-02-2016, 02:51 PM
It'll say added to card where the price is, this is mine

Total face value£42.00
Access added to card£0.00
Total Amount Paid£42.00
Looks like you will have to pick them up at the to . It costs a pound for postage .
I ordered mine on Mon and they arrived today .

GGTTH

Jay
12-02-2016, 03:17 PM
Looks like you will have to pick them up at the to . It costs a pound for postage .
I ordered mine on Mon and they arrived today .

GGTTH

No it's been added to my season ticket card

keeks_09
12-02-2016, 04:22 PM
I ordered 4 tickets on Tuesday, very relieved to see the envelope today however I've just opened to check and was only 2 inside! All 4 aren't seated together so is there a chance they've been posted separately? Was all one transaction so don't see why this would be the case but a bit panicked now...

erin go bragh
12-02-2016, 07:02 PM
No it's been added to my season ticket card

👍 I moved across to the East for this one .

GGTTH

Stantons Angel
12-02-2016, 07:22 PM
I ordered 4 tickets on Tuesday, very relieved to see the envelope today however I've just opened to check and was only 2 inside! All 4 aren't seated together so is there a chance they've been posted separately? Was all one transaction so don't see why this would be the case but a bit panicked now...+

same things happened to me. i bought a Livi ticket and a Hearts ticket on Tuesday. the Livi ticket came today but no Hearts ticket?

Any other time ive booked multi tickets they have all came together!

burtis97
13-02-2016, 09:26 AM
So I had bought my 4 Derby tickets and 2 Livingstone tickets all at the same time, the two Livingstone tickets have arrived but the Derby ones haven't anyone any ideas why that is?

Greencore
13-02-2016, 10:45 AM
Got my ticket today. And relax:)

Real Emerald
13-02-2016, 10:47 AM
Got my ticket today. And relax:)

My extra two also arrived this morning :aok:

Hermit Crab
13-02-2016, 10:54 AM

Hey everyone, Real Emerald has TWO EXTRA TICKETS GOING SPARE!!! :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Greencore
13-02-2016, 10:54 AM

Brilliant news for you!

burtis97
13-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Phoned the ticket office they where all posted yesterday if they don't arrive Monday woman said they could be re printed so mind is at ease

Real Emerald
13-02-2016, 11:01 AM
Hey everyone, Real Emerald has TWO EXTRA TICKETS GOING SPARE!!! :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Ha ha, it's the wife's and my son's girl friend's tickets and my wife has kindly offered to drive so I can have a few pints :greengrin, so nae chance there going spare. :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
13-02-2016, 11:03 AM
Ha ha, it's the wife's and my son's girl friend's tickets and my wife has kindly offered to drive so I can have a few pints :greengrin, so nae chance there going spare. :thumbsup:

HeHe, I know I was just trying to be smart. :greengrin

Stantons Angel
13-02-2016, 01:27 PM
So I had bought my 4 Derby tickets and 2 Livingstone tickets all at the same time, the two Livingstone tickets have arrived but the Derby ones haven't anyone any ideas why that is?

i ordered a Livi ticket and a Hearts ticket too. Only the Livi ticket was sent out. A friend picked up the hearts ticket from Easter Road this morning, from the collections folder?

cloudy
13-02-2016, 01:31 PM
I ordered 4 tickets for myself my 2 sons and my auld man, 2 envelopes arrived this morning with one ticket in each both adult tickets . One receipt said 42 pound the other said 28. So I'm missing 2 tickets.. Should I start to panic?

Danderhall Hibs
13-02-2016, 01:33 PM
I ordered 4 tickets for myself my 2 sons and my auld man, 2 envelopes arrived this morning with one ticket in each both adult tickets . One receipt said 42 pound the other said 28. So I'm missing 2 tickets.. Should I start to panic?

Are the other 2 tickets season ticket seats?

cloudy
13-02-2016, 01:41 PM
Are the other 2 tickets season ticket seats?
Only one of my sons has a season ticket

Danderhall Hibs
13-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Only one of my sons has a season ticket

Start panicking then. :greengrin

I thought if there had been 2 STs access would be added to the card with paper tickets issued for the others.

cloudy
13-02-2016, 01:53 PM

I thought if there had been 2 STs access would be added to the card with paper tickets issued for the others.
So my son with ST card should use that on Tuesday ?

Danderhall Hibs
13-02-2016, 01:54 PM
So my son with ST card should use that on Tuesday ?

Check your invoice - it'll tell you on it if access added to card.

The Harp Awakes
13-02-2016, 01:54 PM

I bought 8 tickets on Tuesday online which included 2 allocated Season Tickets, and paid for postage. So far I've received only 2 tickets (in this morning's post). I phoned the ticket office and they said that access has been added onto the 2 season ticket cards and that the other 4 tickets (which I haven't received yet) were posted in a separate envelope yesterday. The girl couldn't explain why the 6 tickets weren't posted together given that I paid for all tickets in 1 transaction.