PDA

View Full Version : Question How many tickets will become available on Friday

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 08:15 PM
There's about 8,000 season/half season ticket holders if what I've read is correct. Would guess that about 1,000 took the cup top up and will attend and more than likely sit on their own seats and havent purchased seats in a different area of the stadium. That leaves 7,000. More guessing. Maybe 15-20% of which for one reason or not will not be attending and about 1,000 who have purchased tickets in other stands to sit with their mates or in a group.

I'm going for about 2,500.

HH81
10-02-2016, 08:16 PM

lord bunberry
10-02-2016, 08:17 PM
There's about 8,000 season/half season ticket holders if what I've read is correct. Would guess that about 1,000 took the cup top up and will attend and more than likely sit on their own seats and havent purchased seats in a different area of the stadium. That leaves 7,000. More guessing. Maybe 15-20% of which for one reason or not will not be attending and about 1,000 who have purchased tickets in other stands to sit with their mates or in a group.

I would agree with that figure. I also think they'll sell out in a couple of hours.

Libby Hibby
10-02-2016, 08:18 PM

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 08:19 PM
I would agree with that figure. I also think they'll sell out in a couple of hours.

I think that even if there were four or five thousand available that they would sell. The game has a cup final fever feel about it and fans want to be involved.

Scouse Hibee
10-02-2016, 08:20 PM

How about it Robert, we get there early and buy them all :-)

lord bunberry
10-02-2016, 08:20 PM
I think that even if there were four or five thousand available that they would sell. The game has a cup final fever feel about it and fans want to be involved.
:agree:

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 08:21 PM
How about it Robert, we get there early and buy them all :-)

We could tout them. Maybe start off at £77. Money to be made.

Scouse Hibee
10-02-2016, 08:23 PM
We could tout them. Maybe start off at £77. Money to be made.

In line with Liverpool's owners u turn I would insist on £59 being the top price:-)

inglisavhibs
10-02-2016, 08:25 PM

Doubt that very much. Most supporters who have moved or can't go will have passed on their tickets to fellow Hibby's. I think around 10 per cent would be more accurate so around 800 tickets. Personally need another five for relations and can't find any season ticket holders with spares so I think they will miss out.

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 08:26 PM
In line with Liverpool's owners u turn I would insist on £59 being the top price:-)

Saw that on SSN. Victory for the fans. £850 for a season ticket. Makes ours look a steal. I mean who would want to watch Liverpool v Man City when you have Hibernian v Alloa.

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 08:34 PM
Doubt that very much. Most supporters who have moved or can't go will have passed on their tickets to fellow Hibby's. I think around 10 per cent would be more accurate so around 800 tickets. Personally need another five for relations and can't find any season ticket holders with spares so I think they will miss out.

800 I reckon is far too low. There will be a fair number of non attending season ticket holders, especially children and concessions, who it won't be so easy to pass their season ticket on to someone else as they themselves would (legally) have to be a child/concession. Season ticket holders who have changed seats won't necessarily be passing their ticket on to a friend as they may already have bought to sit together in a group.

Anyway we'll probably never know.

10-02-2016, 08:36 PM
I'm not taking my daughter who has a half ST in the FF so hers will become available on Friday .....

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Lancs Harp
10-02-2016, 08:36 PM
All guess work of course but I'd go with the 10% or a shade higher. Midweek always stops a few from attending, with kids not able to stay up, exiles umable to make it, people working away. There will be a number who have swapped seats to sit with friends etc.

I'll go 800 to 1000

All snapped up in no time.

inglisavhibs
10-02-2016, 08:39 PM
800 I reckon is far too low. There will be a fair number of non attending season ticket holders, especially children and concessions, who it won't be so easy to pass their season ticket on to someone else as they themselves would (legally) have to be a child/concession. Season ticket holders who have changed seats won't necessarily be passing their ticket on to a friend as they may already have bought to sit together in a group.

Anyway we'll probably never know.
You will as Hibs are going to tell us on Friday how many are left. Can't believe there will be a lot of non attending season ticket holders for the biggest game of the season but we will find out soon. Either way there will be a ad rush on Friday:greengrin

Alfred E Newman
10-02-2016, 08:40 PM

jingler1954
10-02-2016, 08:41 PM

Is there anywhere on the Hibs Web site which colour codes seats taken seats available and season ticket seats. When you go to the office to buy tickets the girls look up a screen for availability?

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 08:42 PM
You will as Hibs are going to tell us on Friday how many are left. Can't believe there will be a lot of non attending season ticket holders for the biggest game of the season but we will find out soon. Either way there will be a ad rush on Friday:greengrin

Didn't know that Hibs would be saying how many are available. You learn something different every day.

I may award a prize to the person who gets nearest the actual figure. :greengrin

OsloHibs
10-02-2016, 08:42 PM
Question: If you have cup top up on your season ticket card, do you still need to go get a ticket or do you just use your card as usual?

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 08:43 PM
Is there anywhere on the Hibs Web site which colour codes seats taken seats available and season ticket seats. When you go to the office to buy tickets the girls look up a screen for availability?

They all show red which includes season ticket holders who have or have not purchased their own seat.

I better do mine soon.

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Question: If you have cup top up on your season ticket card, do you still need to go get a ticket or do you just use your card as usual?

Added to your card. Nothing to do except sit back and relax and don't feel guilty about the amount of cash that you've done the club out of. :greengrin

hibs0666
10-02-2016, 08:46 PM

Look at the seating plan for the Alloa game. That will give you a profile of the location of season tickets holders.

Alfred E Newman
10-02-2016, 08:47 PM
Added to your card. Nothing to do except sit back and relax and don't feel guilty about the amount of cash that you've done the club out of. :greengrin

We are a shower of crooks! :cb

Stuarty27
10-02-2016, 08:52 PM

Ive got the fear for some reason about it,

even tho I have used it vs Aberdeen etc, I just have this horrible feeling its no gonna work when I get to the turnstile and ill be ****** as its a sell out!!

Lancs Harp
10-02-2016, 09:05 PM
There's also an option to have it added to your card if you haven't got the top up. As I accidently selected :greengrin

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 09:08 PM
We are a shower of crooks! :cb

I'm well jealous. Tried to get the top up on the last day that it was available but couldn't get through on the phone. Now costing me a fortune as I've been to every cup game.

Lee Marvin
There's also an option to have it added to your card if you haven't got the top up. As I accidently selected :greengrin

Is it not automatically added to your card when you purchase?

Hibbyradge

With any luck.

Lancs Harp
10-02-2016, 09:13 PM
Is it not automatically added to your card when you purchase?

Taken from the club website

"Access to Card

Season ticket holders without cup top ups are reminded that there is an option to add access to your season ticket card. When buying online click the ‘add access to card’ option on delivery. If you are unsure as to whether you have added access you can check the bottom of your purchase confirmation e-mail, which should state that access has been added. "

Oscar T Grouch
10-02-2016, 09:16 PM
Mine will be available from Friday. I'm away for a holiday. Wish I wasn't now but what can you do. I reckon just over 1000 come Friday noon.

OsloHibs
10-02-2016, 09:18 PM

:aok:

IrnBru22
10-02-2016, 09:23 PM
Ive got the fear for some reason about it,

even tho I have used it vs Aberdeen etc, I just have this horrible feeling its no gonna work when I get to the turnstile and ill be ****** as its a sell out!!

Same here mate. I just got a replacement card last week and i've not used it yet, im para its not gonna work.

Iceman1875
10-02-2016, 09:36 PM
Providing there is tickets available [emoji6] At 12 noon on Friday, I take it I will be able to buy a ticket online and not have to call the ticket office?

At Easter Road we play...

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 09:45 PM
Providing there is tickets available [emoji6] At 12 noon on Friday, I take it I will be able to buy a ticket online and not have to call the ticket office?

So long as you're on the database.

Iceman1875
Yeah of course!

Jack
Couple of hundred at best.

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 09:49 PM
Couple of hundred at best.

Panicmonger.

Jack
10-02-2016, 10:24 PM
Panicmonger.

The club used to expect around 10% of STs to miss each game. That's 800 to 850 or so.

That's for a normal match. This match isn't normal.

Season Ticket holders will, like every other supporter, be moving heaven and earth to get there.

Edit: And season ticket holders even those that can't make it have mates too ;-)

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 10:54 PM
The club used to expect around 10% of STs to miss each game. That's 800 to 850 or so.

That's for a normal match. This match isn't normal.

Season Ticket holders will, like every other supporter, be moving heaven and earth to get there.

Edit: And season ticket holders even those that can't make it have mates too ;-)

The difference being that, apart from cup top ups, everybody including season ticket holders have to pay for their ticket. I'm getting the impression from what I've read on here and heard, that there are quite a lot of season ticket holders who have bought a ticket elsewhere in the stadium and that their seat will be free to purchase when tickets go back on sale on Friday.

I really can't see there being only 200 tickets available on Friday and still think it will be nearer a couple of thousand.

Onceinawhile
10-02-2016, 11:21 PM
I think it'll be 2,000-2,500 the FF lower will all go green imo.

Jack
10-02-2016, 11:40 PM
The difference being that, apart from cup top ups, everybody including season ticket holders have to pay for their ticket. I'm getting the impression from what I've read on here and heard, that there are quite a lot of season ticket holders who have bought a ticket elsewhere in the stadium and that their seat will be free to purchase when tickets go back on sale on Friday.

I really can't see there being only 200 tickets available on Friday and still think it will be nearer a couple of thousand.

From what I've heard when a season ticket holder gives up their seat for another the original becomes free immediately. If that's the case these seats are gone!

High noon on Friday!

Billy Whizz
10-02-2016, 11:42 PM
From what I've heard when a season ticket holder gives up their seat for another the original becomes free immediately. If that's the case these seats are gone!

High noon on Friday!

The lads that sit in front of me have moved seats so a friend can join them. They are in my network, and I can book these seats now. Technically they have just bought a seat in the general sale

Col2
10-02-2016, 11:57 PM
It won't be more than 1500 in my opinion. As others have said this is a must go to game so even allowing for a few moves I would still expect no more than 1500, possibly 1000. All swallowed up by 3pm Friday.

dp00
11-02-2016, 07:08 AM
It would be good if hibs gave out a wee update today around how many season ticket holders there still awaiting to purchase there ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gatecrasher
11-02-2016, 07:18 AM

High noon on Friday!
I can't see that being the case, If I bought a ticket for a friend how would hibs know I'm not coming back to purchase my own seat at a later time?

I can't see any more then 1500-2000 becoming available.

Jack
11-02-2016, 08:04 AM
I can't see that being the case, If I bought a ticket for a friend how would hibs know I'm not coming back to purchase my own seat at a later time?

I can't see any more then 1500-2000 becoming available.

I was assuming say I gave up my seat in the East to sit with friends in the West. My season ticket seat would be transferred for that one game and the seat in the East free to be sold. I wouldn't be able to go back and buy my seat as the season ticket holder.

If you bought a ticket independently from your season ticket yes you'd be able to buy your own seat before 9 am tomorrow.

Salt N Sauzee
11-02-2016, 08:12 AM

High noon on Friday!

Incorrect.

CB_NO3
11-02-2016, 08:26 AM
I will say between 800 and 1000.

EH6 Hibby
11-02-2016, 08:32 AM
I think it'll be 2,000-2,500 the FF lower will all go green imo.

So you think almost a third of our season ticket holders won't fancy this game?

Brooster
11-02-2016, 08:38 AM
It would be good if hibs gave out a wee update today around how many season ticket holders there still awaiting to purchase there ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What purpose would that serve?

Ringothedog
11-02-2016, 08:42 AM

I think you will find that a significant number will have moved seats.

Gatecrasher
11-02-2016, 08:47 AM
I was assuming say I gave up my seat in the East to sit with friends in the West. My season ticket seat would be transferred for that one game and the seat in the East free to be sold. I wouldn't be able to go back and buy my seat as the season ticket holder.

If you bought a ticket independently from your season ticket yes you'd be able to buy your own seat before 9 am tomorrow.

Ah, sorry I misunderstood your original post. you have to physically contact the TO to have that arranged though?

Danderhall Hibs
11-02-2016, 08:49 AM

No I think he thinks that 2500 will be the total of those that have either moved seats or can't make it.

GreenCastle
11-02-2016, 08:50 AM
I think you will find that a significant number will have moved seats.

Seems most have moved from FF lower.

I haven't heard of many moving from west or east stands.

I would say max 1500 will be available.

EH6 Hibby
11-02-2016, 08:51 AM
No I think he thinks that 2500 will be the total of those that have either moved seats or can't make it.

Still a lot though.

Onion
11-02-2016, 08:53 AM
Thought there'd be 1000 - 1500 left for Friday, but not sure now.

"Sold Out" within a day, highest profile Derby in years, not on TV, yet we have folk sitting with option to buy some of the best seats on the stadium for a further 2 days ? Be amazed if these folk haven't offered their seat to friends, been hounded by other Hibbies or sold their option to the highest bidder :cb

Strange days. St J semi sold out, Yams away sold out, Yams home sold out (at 28 quid) and LCF will be sold out. Who would have thunk that 18 months ago :greengrin ?

DH1875
11-02-2016, 08:53 AM
Instead of going straight to general sale tomorrow, I'd like to think the club could limit it to folks with loyalty points for 1 day so that those that missed out have a chance at a ticket.

Speedy
11-02-2016, 09:00 AM
Instead of going straight to general sale tomorrow, I'd like to think the club could limit it to folks with loyalty points for 1 day so that those that missed out have a chance at a ticket.

Good idea but already been announced so unlikely.

I suppose we have the internet option that others don't have so there's a kind of loyalty filter there.

Does anyone know how the website works for queuing? Does the queue start at 12 or before 12 in advance of sales starting?