PDA

View Full Version : NHC Come on Ross County

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Gerintaethum.

A few injuries to the Hearts key players would start. Not too bothered about the result.

Famous Fiver
10-02-2016, 07:43 PM
Who do they play this weekend?

Three games in six days including the replay for them with a supposed depleted squad.

We've had a week to recover but have a toughie at Livingston on Saturday. We should be ready and raring to go and have shown that we can cope without McGeouch, Fyvie and Hanlon.

Here's hoping they have a tough old match tonight.

lucky
10-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Hopefully both get tore into year other

hibbysam
10-02-2016, 07:47 PM

Three games in six days including the replay for them with a supposed depleted squad.

We've had a week to recover but have a toughie at Livingston on Saturday. We should be ready and raring to go and have shown that we can cope without McGeouch, Fyvie and Hanlon.

They play Partick at fortress Tynie this weekend I think.

With Fyvie being out, I would like to see Thomson get a run in the middle of the park, which would allow Dylan a rest to recover. Possibility of Dagnall up front with Stokes also as Jason tends to struggle with 2 games in very short space of time, with the prospect of ET and penalties on Tuesday.

Hermit Crab
10-02-2016, 07:49 PM

Partick at home.

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 07:49 PM

A long journey there and back as well unless they've used Budgie's private jet to Inverness.

Famous Fiver
10-02-2016, 07:50 PM
Where are the 400,000?

You can hear the players shouting to each other on the radio!

Two men but nae dug (yet). Big team, aye right!

Lancs Harp
10-02-2016, 07:50 PM
They play Partick at fortress Tynie this weekend I think.

With Fyvie being out, I would like to see Thomson get a run in the middle of the park, which would allow Dylan a rest to recover. Possibility of Dagnall up front with Stokes also as Jason tends to struggle with 2 games in very short space of time, with the prospect of ET and penalties on Tuesday.

Isnt it great to have a decent squad and so many options, for a change?

Happy days and is going to get better

:flag:

Smartie
10-02-2016, 07:51 PM
That's a tough old week they've had.

A very physical derby Sunday with a couple of injuries picked up, trip to the Highlands on Wednesday, home game you'd expect to win on the Saturday (but really can't take lightly) before another derby on the Tuesday.

It's a good thing for them that they have a huge squad, positively brimming with World Cup stars with Champions League experience.

That's a tough run of games playing the physical style that they do.

Hermit Crab
10-02-2016, 07:56 PM
They have a full team out.4 4 1 1

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 07:58 PM
Where are the 400,000?

You can hear the players shouting to each other on the radio!

Two men but nae dug (yet). Big team, aye right!

Wee Madge in the refreshment kiosk has over estimated and is raging that she's going to have to give away most of the haggis pies for free at half time. Big team my erse.

CapitalGreen
10-02-2016, 07:59 PM
They have a full team out.4 4 1 1

Missing 3 of their first choice back 4 and Bauben from midfield.

Hermit Crab
10-02-2016, 08:04 PM
Missing 3 of their first choice back 4 and Bauben from midfield.

As strong a team as possible then.

The_Horde
10-02-2016, 08:10 PM
I'm sure County can scrape a draw here against the mighty, unbeatable heart of midbarcelona fc.

CapitalGreen
10-02-2016, 08:12 PM
As strong a team as possible then.

Yeah, I would be delighted if they line up with that back for next week.

buktapurple79
10-02-2016, 08:15 PM
They are struggling - nae points in the league and they will be ripe for the smashing on Tuesday night. They have had this coming big time.

macca70
10-02-2016, 08:55 PM
1-0 Herts

Sir David Gray
10-02-2016, 08:56 PM
1-0 to the puddle drinkers - Jamie Walker.

EdinMike
10-02-2016, 09:00 PM
Apparently it was a corner clearance that hit Walker and went in... if only it hit his eejit face !