PDA

View Full Version : Our Ticket Office Staff

Eaststand
10-02-2016, 02:05 PM
They deserve a mention for their efforts in dealing with all these big games that are coming along regularly again ☺

The Ticket Office team are aways efficient, helpful and cheery, so I'd like to say thank you :aok:

GGTTH

CentreLine
10-02-2016, 02:07 PM
They deserve a mention for their efforts in dealing with all these big games that are coming along regularly again ☺

The Ticket Office team are aways efficient, helpful and I'd like to say thank you :aok:

GGTTH

Three cheers!!!! And to all the staff at the club working away in the background:flag:

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Put my name down too. Always helpful and friendly. Never had only problem with tickets.

At most times they are under a lot of pressure but they handle it very well.

NAE NOOKIE
10-02-2016, 02:55 PM
Aye :agree:

Well done to all of them, I still got served with a smile at 3pm by a young lassie who must have been seek o' hearing "4 for the East please" etc for about 6 hours .... I am damned good looking mind, which always helps :greengrin

kaimendhibs
10-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Hear hear

Lancs Harp
10-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Always found our ticket office staff very helpful http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Pretty Boy
10-02-2016, 03:08 PM
They have always been fantastic in my experiences dealing with them.

Libby Hibby
10-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Our ticket office staff are always very helpful to me...and I've asked some daft questions

wookie70
10-02-2016, 04:11 PM
I have always been dealt with in a friendly manner and efficiently. However the fact I have spent 2 or 3 hours on the phone and in a queue at ER trying to get a ticket for my season ticket holding son for the derby because of a ridiculous 2 child per adult rule questions the decision making of the office. Not sure about who makes the loyalty point decisions but if it is the ticket office then I feel they have done a very poor job on the Hearts games.

erin go bragh
10-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Our ticket office staff are always very helpful to me...and I've asked some daft questions

When I went in last week and asked for my tickets for the PBS . The lassie didn't have a scooby what I was on about .
Shocking that all staff are not briefed on our neighbours hovel , Hibs official name .
She knows now mind :-)

GGTTH

NorthHibees
10-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Always found the ticket office staff helpful and friendly.

Super_JMcGinn
10-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Always found the ticket office staff helpful and friendly.
Service with a smile guaranteed, especially from the relatively new girl who sits next to the window as you go into the ticket office proper.:wink:

CapitalGreen
10-02-2016, 04:56 PM
I have always been dealt with in a friendly manner and efficiently. However the fact I have spent 2 or 3 hours on the phone and in a queue at ER trying to get a ticket for my season ticket holding son for the derby because of a ridiculous 2 child per adult rule questions the decision making of the office. Not sure about who makes the loyalty point decisions but if it is the ticket office then I feel they have done a very poor job on the Hearts games.

Ticket office staff make neither of those decisions.

Golden Bear
10-02-2016, 05:53 PM
They must gave the patience of a Saint to deal with some of the moaning torn faced bassas that we have. Only joking - I think!

If there is any ticket office staff looking in , then give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.

Greenblood70
10-02-2016, 05:56 PM

The Ticket Office team are aways efficient, helpful and I'd like to say thank you :aok:

GGTTH

Never, ever had a problem with the ticket staff - always found them courteous, efficient and on the rare occasions Ive had to email them they've responded more or less the same day.

Well done lads & lasses - you're doing a great job.

Scouse Hibee
10-02-2016, 05:58 PM
My contact has generally been via email to deal with Student Matriculation card issues/Loyalty point assignment/moving ST seats.Every issue has been dealt with promptly and resolved. A very professional slick operation in my opinion.

SON OF PADDY
10-02-2016, 07:20 PM
It's a Big thanks to all the guy's at the ticket office 👏 you're definitely HIBS class 👍👍👍

givescotlandfreedom
10-02-2016, 07:22 PM
Well done to them and thanks for the hard work :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
10-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Bloody heroes each and every one of 'em!

Johnny Clash
10-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Always had a great service . They deserve praise.

monktonharp
10-02-2016, 11:40 PM
I have never had a problem with the actual front office face of the ticket office. the staff are 100% friendly and courteous. however, I was disappointed at having to wait 2 and a half hours yesterday in the queue. we were indoors, to a certain extent but it was freezing, standing on cold concrete flooring, with no heaters around and no kiosk open. lots were commenting on this and they could have actually made money selling hot drinks etc. there was no sign of any background staff at any time, and only 2 windows open. the girls at the windows must have been sick and wanting to go home!. it was rumoured that they were trying to bring more staff in but it never happened. I also heard that only 1 window was open today.

Forza Fred
11-02-2016, 03:30 AM
Arranged tickets a few times from Oz.....always worked out.

Nothing. But nice things to say about them.

Only hassle with tickets I have ever had was in regard to a couple of complimentaries to hospitality, so got no grounds to whinge whatsoever.

Cocaine&Caviar
11-02-2016, 06:42 AM
Have to say i had a very poor experience with them when buying tickets for the semi.

lyonhibs
11-02-2016, 06:51 AM
[QUOTE=Cocaine&Caviar;4581814]Have to say i had a very poor experience with them when buying tickets for the semi.[/QUO

With service from the actual front line staff or rather the ticketing system?

et_hibby
11-02-2016, 07:11 AM
Was in the other week to collect and they were helpful and friendly. Top marks from me!!

Craigyno1
11-02-2016, 07:26 AM
When I phoned up for tickets for the Raith Cup game, the woman kept saying "Hibernia" ....wondered how long she had actually been working there!

GreenCastle
11-02-2016, 08:20 AM
Yup always been good with me. Never an issue in person or over the phone.

Keep up the good work and make the process of getting tickets simple.

Sir David Gray
11-02-2016, 07:26 PM
Any time I have been in touch with the ticket office staff, I have been happy with the service provided and they have always been very helpful.

However I have had a pretty negative experience this week.

Since I need disabled tickets for the Livingston game and cannot order them online, I have been looking to order tickets all week but have been unable to get through on the dedicated disabled hotline. It has either just gone straight to voicemail or been ringing out.

I did get a phone call from Hibs today on my landline after I e-mailed them to try and get it sorted. Sadly I didn't get the voicemail until after 5pm which means I'll probably have to travel through to Easter Road on Saturday before 3pm to get the tickets for the Livingston match and also to get the Hearts game added to my card.

I realise they have been really busy this week but I'm not impressed at all.