PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBS TV COVERAGE THIS WEEK

RSS Bot
10-02-2016, 01:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6187)

Off the bar
10-02-2016, 02:24 PM
We can also confirm that our William Hill Scottish Cup Fifth Round replay against Heart of Midlothian will be covered, with UK and RoI subscribers receiving an audio feed. Overseas subscribers will receive a full match broadcast of the hugely anticipated tie at Easter Road Stadium.

It could be the boozy lunch talking, but that looks like everyone abroad and those of us with a vpn and a hibs.tv subscription can watch the derby, can anyone who really understands these things elaborate. . . .

The Tubs
10-02-2016, 02:38 PM
We can also confirm that our William Hill Scottish Cup Fifth Round replay against Heart of Midlothian will be covered, with UK and RoI subscribers receiving an audio feed. Overseas subscribers will receive a full match broadcast of the hugely anticipated tie at Easter Road Stadium.

It could be the boozy lunch talking, but that looks like everyone abroad and those of us with a vpn and a hibs.tv subscription can watch the derby, can anyone who really understands these things elaborate. . . .

Is there any danger that, if loads of folk use vpn's and watch from the UK, the stream will crash?

I remember when the home leg of the Maribor game was broadcast in the UK and it was terrible due to oversubscription. Having said that, Hibs telly's much better nowadays.

I'd like to say that I would do it if I was in the UK and didn't have a ticket.

SouthMoroccoStu
10-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Is there any danger that, if loads of folk use vpn's and watch from the UK, the stream will crash?

I remember when the home leg of the Maribor game was broadcast in the UK and it was terrible due to oversubscription. Having said that, Hibs telly's much better nowadays.

I'd like to say that I would do it if I was in the UK and didn't have a ticket.

Probably so now that you've given them the idea......:wink:

The Tubs
10-02-2016, 03:00 PM
Probably so now that you've given them the idea......:wink:

I thought that might happen!