PDA

View Full Version : Increased Attendances

Ken
10-02-2016, 11:43 AM
Credit to all the supporters (season ticket and non) who have recently attended the semi-final and the Hearts game at Tynie and purchased tickets for the replay in record quick timing.

I remember always panicking at missing out on getting a ticket for Tynie, due to high demand and that's the way it should always be.

I just hope those supporters who haven't been attending home games due to the way the club was run in previous years appreciates the progress that has been made in the last 18 months and backs the club when they can until the end of the season.

GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hart RIP
10-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Agreed. when Yogi was manager we were seldom under 10k for a home game but I estimate we lost about a quarter of our regulars under Calderwood and only a few have returned although the attendances are going up by a few hundred every week. Perhaps a League cup final/win might help.

Bracksy
10-02-2016, 12:16 PM
:thumbsup: good post.

It's better having people arguing about getting/not getting tickets and it is about how bad players/managers are

Dashing Bob S
10-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Feelgood factor -which was coming along nicely- definitely boosted by two excellent performances at Tynecastle.

Still a bit glory hunterish at the moment with the big games, but I expect a little surge in bread and butter fixture with five-figure home attendances from here on in.

lord bunberry
10-02-2016, 12:55 PM
I'd really like the attendances to get up to around the 12k mark fir normal games and a bit more as we near the business end of the season.

Just Jimmy
10-02-2016, 01:23 PM
Thing is even with higher average attendances, big games will always draw bigger demand. People will always make extra effort for cup games especially final ands semi finals. Derbies too, especially in the cup and even more so this year when we don't play them in the league at all.

Mcpakeisgod
10-02-2016, 01:28 PM
I've bought in finally, got my two tickets for Morton and alloa, no excuses from me now, get my behind in gear and start backing the team

Mikey09
10-02-2016, 01:44 PM
I've bought in finally, got my two tickets for Morton and alloa, no excuses from me now, get my behind in gear and start backing the team

:aok:

Lancs Harp
10-02-2016, 01:55 PM
The Alloa game will be a good test of our apparent new found interest amongst fans. Odd kick off time on a sunday and an even odder choice of game on TV. Even a few weeks ago we might have been struggling for 9000 for this one but would be disappointed if we didn't get 10k now.

Borderhibbie76
10-02-2016, 02:18 PM
Great to hear well done mate...join the revolution 👍

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Hopefully if we win next week in front of a packed ER it will encourage people to come back more regularly.

People who gave up going after years of underachievement hopefully might just start feeling the feel good factor the club has again and see just how far the club has come on since the dark days of Calderwood, Butcher etc.