PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: DERBY TICKETS GENERAL SALE NOW CLOSED

RSS Bot
10-02-2016, 10:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6186)

Bleeds green
10-02-2016, 10:21 AM
Superb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SouthMoroccoStu
10-02-2016, 10:26 AM
Very impressive

A little over 25 hours on sale

A massive well done to all the fans and everyone at the club

JimBHibees
10-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Very impressive

A little over 25 hours on sale

A massive well done to all the fans and everyone at the club

Yep quite incredible demand, havent seen it for years. Well done all.

Cabbage East
10-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Chances of some becoming available on Friday?

Craig_HFC
10-02-2016, 10:32 AM
Just shows the potential support that this Club has. Put a team on the park worth watching and people will watch them!

Well done everyone!

Big_Franck
10-02-2016, 10:34 AM
Chances of some becoming available on Friday?

Very high i'd say. A lot of season ticket holders will have moved to sit with friends and there'll be a few that can't go. Some of the best seats in the house will be available on Friday if you are quick enough.

Cabbage East
10-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Cheers.

Onion
10-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Impressive, going to be some atmosphere. Still expect quite a few tickets to be freed up Fri. Everyone who wants one, ain't gonna get one 😏

hibee
10-02-2016, 10:41 AM
Excellent, just bought my 3 ST seats a minute ago, none of this 1 hour in a queue like yesterday either!

Lets hope we do well and some of the extra fans stick around for the rest of the season.

Pretty Boy
10-02-2016, 10:41 AM
Well done all. Even if a couple of thousand become available on Friday they will sell no bother.

When sales get of to a good start it increases appeal as no one wants to miss out.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-02-2016, 10:44 AM
I'm sure a win vs Livi will increase sales if it's not already sold out by then :aok:

Golden Bear
10-02-2016, 10:53 AM
I'm sure a win vs Livi will increase sales if it's not already sold out by then :aok:

I'd imagine they'll all be gone long before Saturday night!

JimBHibees
10-02-2016, 10:54 AM
I'd imagine they'll all be gone long before Saturday night!

I think by the end of Friday as dont think there will be that many as IMO the vast majority will have either bought their seat for themselves or bought it for someone else to use.

monktonharp
10-02-2016, 10:58 AM
I think by the end of Friday as dont think there will be that many as IMO the vast majority will have either bought their seat for themselves or bought it for someone else to use.:agree: 800 released, tops

GreenCastle
10-02-2016, 10:58 AM
Any released tickets will sell out by midday Friday I reckon.

Regarding both derby ticket sales - shows the demand when teams play each other only x2 a season.

I am 100% confident that ticket sales for all home games would increase if we were playing all teams only once at home each season.

Ticket price, form and kick off time / day obviously plays a part but the buzz for a one off game would increase.

Mikey09
10-02-2016, 11:13 AM
Any realised tickets will sell out by midday Friday I reckon.

Regarding both derby ticket sales - shows the demand when teams play each other only x2 a season.

I am 100% confident that ticket sales for all home games would increase if we were playing all teams only once at home each season.

Ticket price, form and kick off time / day obviously plays a part but the buzz for a one off game would increase.

Totally agree with this. Dunno when the authorities, and clubs are gonna realise TV deals aren't the be all and end all of Scottish football. In my opinion this game would not have sold out had it been live on telly. May be wrong but good chance it wouldn't. Complete overload of football on TV has had a huge effect on attendances. Oh, and having a decent team helps! :greengrin

.Sean.
10-02-2016, 11:17 AM
In London with work from Monday to Thursday next week... Absolutely SPEWING :boo hoo::boo hoo:

frazeHFC
10-02-2016, 11:20 AM
In the same boat Sean can't believe I'm missing it. :grr:

Vault Boy
10-02-2016, 11:20 AM
Incredible, superb show of support just when the team need (and deserve) it.

lapsedhibee
10-02-2016, 11:23 AM
Any realised tickets will sell out by midday Friday I reckon.
Unlikely, as they're only going on sale at midday. :wink:

.Sean.
10-02-2016, 11:24 AM
In the same boat Sean can't believe I'm missing it. :grr:
Must be the only Derby we've both missed in about ten years, one I never ever ever usually work away from home, two my seat was reserved and three the only time I'd ever be happy to see a game televised it's no even on.

You really couldny make it up eh:rolleyes:

GreenCastle
10-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Unlikely, as they're only going on sale at midday. :wink:

:greengrin

Thought it was 10am ?

i'm sorted anyway with my ST :partyhibb

Thecat23
10-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Anyone picking up tickets stay away. They are being told to come back near the end of the week. Folk who have waited over an hour aren't being told until the reach the front.

J-C
10-02-2016, 01:40 PM
I queued for over 2 hours today to get my ticket, they stopped all online and phone sales so as the people in the queue got theirs, could've done with some coffee being handed out though, bloody freezing.

p.s. note to self, do it the day before online/phone instead of forgetting about it and leaving it late. :greengrin

Banter
10-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Not posted in a while but was wondering if someone could indulge my wonderings.

It's great that ticket sales are positive but I just can't get the Maths to add up - and I apologise if my numbers are slightly out - but based on circa 8000 ST's that still leaves around 8000+ additional tickets - I know some seasons may have moved seats but I can't really believe we have already sold 8000 tickets to non season tickets holders?

CapitalGreen
10-02-2016, 04:15 PM

It's great that ticket sales are positive but I just can't get the Maths to add up - and I apologise if my numbers are slightly out - but based on circa 8000 ST's that still leaves around 8000+ additional tickets - I know some seasons may have moved seats but I can't really believe we have already sold 8000 tickets to non season tickets holders?

You're excluding Corporate and around 500-1000 season ticket holders. Plus, expect around 1-1500 tickets released on Friday once unallocated season ticket seats are released.

Onceinawhile
10-02-2016, 04:15 PM

But we're not saying we've sold out or sold 8,000 non season ticket seats.. Merely that there's no non season ticket seats available. For example out of the 4 seats occupied by mine, my boys and my dad's season tickets, none are taken. We have, however chosen three other seats. So 7 showing as sold, but only 3 in reality.

The other 3 will be available tomorrow along with a number of other tickets.

Greenworld
10-02-2016, 04:16 PM
May well include season ticket holders who still need to buy a ticket if they did not pay top up...

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Banter
10-02-2016, 04:42 PM
But we're not saying we've sold out or sold 8,000 non season ticket seats.. Merely that there's no non season ticket seats available. For example out of the 4 seats occupied by mine, my boys and my dad's season tickets, none are taken. We have, however chosen three other seats. So 7 showing as sold, but only 3 in reality.

The other 3 will be available tomorrow along with a number of other tickets.

Cheers and I do appreciate that there will be more released after the grace period, however I would have assumed the majority of STs would remain in their own seats which means selling out every non st seat at this stage a bit unbelievable.

Hermit Crab
10-02-2016, 05:16 PM
All mighty scramble for the Johnny come latelys on Friday.

Ringothedog
10-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Where we sit there are 18 seats available. We have bought our 4 season ticket seats plus 2 others beside us, all the other seats in our wee block are sold according to the online plan, there are no other season tickets where we are. That is a pretty good indication of how we are doing sales wise,plus 3 of our group bought their tickets late last night. I would guess that will be around 3k available on Friday

Flanny boy
10-02-2016, 06:09 PM
I read it wrong I thought the general sale started at 12 on Friday.anyway fingers crossed I still get one.ggtth