PDA

View Full Version : League Cup Final Official Match Programme

rob5727
10-02-2016, 09:21 AM
Hello my name is Rob Williams I look after media for the SPFL
We are now working on the official match programme that will be sold at the Scottish League Cup Final Hibernian v Ross County on 13th March at Hampden Park

For the game we shall be producing the big A4 souvenir style programme and we are offering local businesses a chance to promote yourselves in it

We only have limited pages for both teams so if it is something you would like to do please give me a call or email back and I will explain what we can offer you

rob@pml.media
020 7121 5033

Iggy Pope
10-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Hello my name is Rob Williams I look after media for the SPFL
We are now working on the official match programme that will be sold at the Scottish League Cup Final Hibernian v Ross County on 13th March at Hampden Park

For the game we shall be producing the big A4 souvenir style programme and we are offering local businesses a chance to promote yourselves in it

We only have limited pages for both teams so if it is something you would like to do please give me a call or email back and I will explain what we can offer you

rob@pml.media
020 7121 5033

Probably not for the forum, but I wish you'd move away from big A4 brochures. Collectors hate them.
The SF issue was probably thicker than it needed to be, although the retro front cover was impressive.

RoxburghHibs
10-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Probably not for the forum, but I wish you'd move away from big A4 brochures. Collectors hate them.
The SF issue was probably thicker than it needed to be, although the retro front cover was impressive.

Agree 100%. The semi programme was very good. Don't like the large A4 editions.

rob5727
11-02-2016, 08:22 AM
Unfortunately I have no say in it but because it is a final they feel it should me more of a souvenir for the fans!!

Iggy Pope
11-02-2016, 10:38 AM
Unfortunately I have no say in it but because it is a final they feel it should me more of a souvenir for the fans!!

Understood. Mind you, I have thousands of souvenir programmes that didn't cost an arm and a leg or arrive the size of a coffee table.

rob5727
15-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Thanks to everyone who responded 1 page left now

rob5727
01-03-2016, 01:19 PM
I have an extra page on the Hibs side if anyone is interested? rob@pml.media