PDA

View Full Version : HSL in the news

Ozyhibby
10-02-2016, 09:20 AM
http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2016/02/09/hibernian-supporters-limited-insists-more-fan-ownership-is-inevitable-in-scottish-football-as-they-increase-hibs-shareholding/?platform=hootsuite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leithenhibby
10-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Another positive on HSL, as more and more fans see the benefits HSL, has brought to Easter Road.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2016/02/09/hibernian-supporters-limited-insists-more-fan-ownership-is-inevitable-in-scottish-football-as-they-increase-hibs-shareholding/?platform=hootsuite

Join in for less than £2 per week :aok:

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html

GGTTH

Ozyhibby
10-02-2016, 09:25 AM
Another one
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/hibernian/6920953/Charlie-Reid-Hibs-have-been-put-back-together-again.html

Ozyhibby
10-02-2016, 09:52 AM
http://www.scottishfans.org/hibernian-supporters-limited-insist-more-fan-ownership-is-inevitable-in-scottish-football-as-they-increase-hibs-shareholding/?utm_content=buffer495f7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Pretty Boy
10-02-2016, 10:38 AM
I'm aware there's a lot of threads about HSL on the board at the minute for varying reasons but I feel this one is worthy of comment as it's important.

It's good to see HSL finally receive some positive media coverage. In the early days sign up was low and there was a lot of negative noise made from various groups about the idea. no mater how you dress it up the 'conspiracy theories', even those with a grain of truth to them, always make more exciting stories. A year on, £250 000 later and with 7.5% off the club now owned by HSL I think the 1st year can be termed a success.

It's also good to see a medium term plan begin to emerge, more details will follow on that in the coming weeks and months but seeing targets of X% by this year and so on hopefully help people see the road we are on.

It's worth noting that whilst it has been a good 1st year this is the beginning of the journey as opposed to the end. The contribution of those who have signed up to HSL or bought shares direct to the managers ability to bring in a better standard of player shouldn't be underestimated imo. Far be it for me to tell anyone how to spend their money but anything from £5 a month upwards that helps HSL increase it's shareholding and in turn increase the budget available to the manager seems like a wise purchase.

OfficialHSL
10-02-2016, 12:12 PM
I'm aware there's a lot of threads about HSL on the board at the minute for varying reasons but I feel this one is worthy of comment as it's important.

It's good to see HSL finally receive some positive media coverage. In the early days sign up was low and there was a lot of negative noise made from various groups about the idea. no mater how you dress it up the 'conspiracy theories', even those with a grain of truth to them, always make more exciting stories. A year on, £250 000 later and with 7.5% off the club now owned by HSL I think the 1st year can be termed a success.

It's also good to see a medium term plan begin to emerge, more details will follow on that in the coming weeks and months but seeing targets of X% by this year and so on hopefully help people see the road we are on.

It's worth noting that whilst it has been a good 1st year this is the beginning of the journey as opposed to the end. The contribution of those who have signed up to HSL or bought shares direct to the managers ability to bring in a better standard of player shouldn't be underestimated imo. Far be it for me to tell anyone how to spend their money but anything from £5 a month upwards that helps HSL increase it's shareholding and in turn increase the budget available to the manager seems like a wise purchase.

Pretty Boy

Thank you for your comments.

As many will have gathered we held a Press Conference yesterday at Easter Road and we are delighted with the response. We have no advertising budget so free PR helps us to spread the message.

As a number of reports noted we are delighted with the funds that our Members have donated to the Club over the last year. We went to great lengths with the Journalists to acknowledge the similar efforts made by our fellow supporters who bought shares directly from the Club and like Pretty Boy we want to record and acknowledge those efforts as well. We hope that in our continued efforts to raise the profile of HSL that our fellow shareholders are aware of this.

Of course as Directors of HSL we support the fundamental principle of one member one vote and will continue to encourage our fellow supporters who are in a position to provide additional financial support to our Club to do so through HSL. Like all fans we are delighted to see the improvements taking place and we hope that many more supporters who perhaps have previously been hesitant will have by now been convinced. Contributions start at just £7.73 per month and all funds are going towards the Club to improve our footballing prospects - not existing shareholders.

HSL