PDA

View Full Version : Ticket advice/help.

sadtom
10-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Well i s'pose it wouldn't really be Hibs if we didn't have something to moan about.

After recently buying tickets over the phone, to later find out it cost me over 14 quid in phone calls (thievin' barstewards), i decided to use the online method (which i have used before).
Anyway myself and my 3 kids are ST holders in the FF lower but we decided against the cup top up option this year.
So i logged on to book and pay for the 4 tickets for our usual seats for next Tuesdays replay.
It already had these 'reserved for me' and all i had to do was 'add to basket'...perfect...nice and easy...well done all concerned.

Then i go to my basket and try to pay for them and it flags up that i can only pay for 2 kids tickets with 1 adult ticket.
Either we are entitled to buy cup tickets for our seats or we're bloody not!!!

The really annoying thing is, my daughter is too young to go to the night games, and my intention (as i have done occasionally before when she is unable to go) is to upgrade her ticket to an adult one so that a mate can go with us.
I wanted to change her ticket to a full price one (which would resolve the problem of only 2 kids tickets with 1 adult) but cant see any facility to be able to do so. I decided just to get her ticket, then go to the office nearer the time and upgrade then, but as mentioned it wont let me pay for 3 kids with 1 adult.

One day i'm sure Hibs will make it nice and easy for me to part with another £70/£84, until then anyone got advice that saves me heading to the ground?

hibbysam
10-02-2016, 09:34 AM
Well i s'pose it wouldn't really be Hibs if we didn't have something to moan about.

After recently buying tickets over the phone, to later find out it cost me over 14 quid in phone calls (thievin' barstewards), i decided to use the online method (which i have used before).
Anyway myself and my 3 kids are ST holders in the FF lower but we decided against the cup top up option this year.
So i logged on to book and pay for the 4 tickets for our usual seats for next Tuesdays replay.
It already had these 'reserved for me' and all i had to do was 'add to basket'...perfect...nice and easy...well done all concerned.

Then i go to my basket and try to pay for them and it flags up that i can only pay for 2 kids tickets with 1 adult ticket.
Either we are entitled to buy cup tickets for our seats or we're bloody not!!!

The really annoying thing is, my daughter is too young to go to the night games, and my intention (as i have done occasionally before when she is unable to go) is to upgrade her ticket to an adult one so that a mate can go with us.
I wanted to change her ticket to a full price one (which would resolve the problem of only 2 kids tickets with 1 adult) but cant see any facility to be able to do so. I decided just to get her ticket, then go to the office nearer the time and upgrade then, but as mentioned it wont let me pay for 3 kids with 1 adult.

One day i'm sure Hibs will make it nice and easy for me to part with another £70/£84, until then anyone got advice that saves me heading to the ground?

Phone the ticket office direct 0844 844 1875

easty
10-02-2016, 09:35 AM

£14....how? Were you phoning one of those late night "speak to local hot girls in your area" numbers and asking them to book your tickets online for you? :greengrin

sadtom
10-02-2016, 09:39 AM
£14....how? Were you phoning one of those late night "speak to local hot girls in your area" numbers and asking them to book your tickets online for you? :greengrin

Nope, called the ticket line from my mobile.

sadtom
10-02-2016, 09:51 AM
Phone the ticket office direct 0844 844 1875

That the number that incurs the charges on my mobile.

Billy Whizz
10-02-2016, 09:53 AM
That the number that incurs the charges on my mobile.

0131 661 1875

sadtom
10-02-2016, 10:02 AM
0131 661 1875

Cheers but doesn't seem to work.

Billy Whizz
10-02-2016, 10:11 AM
Cheers but doesn't seem to work.

Does work, maybe loads of fans calling it

donald_paterson
10-02-2016, 11:18 AM
I'm having the same problem online trying to get my granddaughters season ticket seat for her. 08448441875 won't sell me it as its a juvenile on their own ( I have CTU) and I can't get through on 01316611875. I have spoken to Hibs and they have said they will call me back but probably not today!

Edinburgh Green
10-02-2016, 11:27 AM
Hopefully someone can answer this? My dad is a ST holder and bought his cup ticket yesterday (for his ST seat). Do you get a separate ticket issued to you or do you just use your ST?

JimBHibees
10-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Hopefully someone can answer this? My dad is a ST holder and bought his cup ticket yesterday (for his ST seat). Do you get a separate ticket issued to you or do you just use your ST?

Added to your card as a default unless he has requested postage or collection

seanshow
10-02-2016, 07:38 PM
Looking for a hand here,
Can a season ticket holder who has had the Hearts ticket added to their Season ticket online, let me know if they still receive an email confirmation on purchase and if the funds have been removed from there bank?

I bought tickets separately online during tuesday meltdown for Livvy away, Hearts home and then Hibs tv so i could watch the tynecastle derby again,
I got emails and funds removed for Livvy and Hibs Tv, but no email for the Hearts ticket and no funds removed.
The hearts ticket does show in my Hibs eticket account as being purchased though. :confused:

Billy Whizz
10-02-2016, 07:40 PM
Added to your card as a default unless he has requested postage or collection

I would have thought he would have been issued with a ticket if it's a for different seat?

iwasthere1972
10-02-2016, 07:42 PM
I would have thought he would have been issued with a ticket if it's a for different seat?

It's for his 'own' seat.

Billy Whizz
10-02-2016, 07:43 PM
It's for his 'own' seat.

Oops😄

gaz1875
10-02-2016, 07:44 PM
Looking for a hand here,
Can a season ticket holder who has had the Hearts ticket added to their Season ticket online, let me know if they still receive an email confirmation on purchase and if the funds have been removed from there bank?

I bought tickets separately online during tuesday meltdown for Livvy away, Hearts home and then Hibs tv so i could watch the tynecastle derby again,
I got emails and funds removed for Livvy and Hibs Tv, but no email for the Hearts ticket and no funds removed.
The hearts ticket does show in my Hibs eticket account as being purchased though. :confused:

Maybe just delayed, my email did arrive pretty quickly and checked on line today and my loyalty points had been added.

Oscar T Grouch
10-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Looking for a hand here,

I bought two tickets yesterday but the cash hasn't been taken yet but my balance has been reduced. I suspect it's just been how busy they've been but worth a call to ticket office tomorrow to make sure.

Scouse Hibee
10-02-2016, 07:49 PM
Looking for a hand here,

I received email confirmation straight away and cash pending from my bank.

snedzuk
10-02-2016, 08:55 PM
I received email confirmation straight away and cash pending from my bank.

Same here - immediate

OsloHibs
10-02-2016, 09:46 PM
I think you have to go into the ticket office if you want to change a kids ticket to adult. I can't say I've seen anything online where you can pay the difference, it's either one or the other.

Go for the cup top up next season, then you can just relax when we get to a semi again :wink:

seanshow
10-02-2016, 10:50 PM
Thanks all for the advice, phoned my bank and the funds are pending withdrawal as ScouseHibby has said,just not been collected by Hibs.
and loyalty points have appeared, good enough for me :thumbsup:

sadtom
11-02-2016, 12:27 PM
Iformation on the site noting there is a problem getting 3rd (or more kids tickets with 1 adult) saying to try tomorrow to see if its been 'loaded up.' I hoped that had appeared last night and they meant try today. Just did, still no joy.

Spoke to someone yesterday morning from the generic club number. They took my details and said they'd get someone to call me back yesterday afternoon.
Did I get a cal.... id I f...

Decided to make sure I at east got the 1 adult and 2 kids tickets that the system was allowing me. And sent an e-mail at the same time (3.30pm yesterday) to the ticket office, asking for info and requesting they got back to me. Have they?...have they f...

Why does there always seem to be 'something' when it coms to Hibs and organising anything!?!?