PDA

View Full Version : Jason Cummings

cameronw-hfc
10-02-2016, 09:15 AM
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/07/jason-cummings-comments-on-his-future/

Not sure if this has been posted but does this mean the 3 year deal isn't looking likely?

Greencore
10-02-2016, 09:30 AM
Yes.

JimBHibees
10-02-2016, 09:32 AM
All he says in that article is that he is not sure what will happen.

doddsy
10-02-2016, 09:36 AM
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/07/jason-cummings-comments-on-his-future/

Not sure if this has been posted but does this mean the 3 year deal isn't looking likely?

A very negative story on what has been a fantastic few weeks. What does it matter just now?

It will play out in the months maybe years ahead. If you look a bit further down the link you will see positive stories about

the Sevco. Nuff said. You're not wacko jacko in disguise trolling on here are you trying to upset the Hibee Harmony are you?:confused:

Captain Trips
10-02-2016, 09:36 AM
I guess money talks but one more crack in the SPL under a decent manager this time may open more doors. Try and get a one year extension.

Ozyhibby
10-02-2016, 09:38 AM
I doubt he will sign a new deal now. In the summer he will have some excellent offers that we can't match.
Hopefully he keeps scoring, gets us promoted with a bit of silverware for good measure and then we get a few English clubs fighting over him.
A decent fee and then it's goodbye and good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cameronw-hfc
10-02-2016, 09:38 AM
Was posting an article about a hibs player that I hadn't already seen on here in case anyone was interested, that is all!

doddsy
10-02-2016, 09:39 AM
I doubt he will sign a new deal now. In the summer he will have some excellent offers that we can't match.
Hopefully he keeps scoring, gets us promoted with a bit of silverware for good measure and then we get a few English clubs fighting over him.

:gwa::top marks:flag::aok::thumbsup::agree:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-02-2016, 10:11 AM

Spot on!

MB62
10-02-2016, 11:23 AM

Probably correct.
Maybe we should hold off with making up all the songs about him until we know if he is staying or not :wink: :greengrin

Lee Marvin
10-02-2016, 12:53 PM
How much should we be realistically be looking for in the summer? I'd say no less than 1.5 million normally, however since sow went for that with 6 months left I'd say 2 million.

I hope he stays but looking unlikely

NadeAteMyLunch!
10-02-2016, 12:54 PM
Probably correct.
Maybe we should hold off with making up all the songs about him until we know if he is staying or not :wink: :greengrin

I've just deleted Donald wheres your troosers off my iPhone. Last time I'll be listening to that song

hibee-boys
10-02-2016, 12:57 PM
How much should we be realistically be looking for in the summer? I'd say no less than 1.5 million normally, however since sow went for that with 6 months left I'd say 2 million.

I hope he stays but looking unlikely

Unless another Chinese club put in an offer we'll get nowhere near £2 million, can't see Jason being keen on a move to the Far East! If would guess in the region of £750,000 to £1,000,000.

BoltonHibernian
10-02-2016, 01:04 PM
I've just deleted Donald wheres your troosers off my iPhone. Last time I'll be listening to that song

:thumbsup:

Lee Marvin
10-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Unless another Chinese club put in an offer we'll get nowhere near £2 million, can't see Jason being keen on a move to the Far East! If would guess in the region of £750,000 to £1,000,000.

I'd be absolutely raging if we sold him for 750k. Lewis mcleod went for 1m and he has not scored over 50 goals

hibee-boys
10-02-2016, 01:17 PM
I'd be absolutely raging if we sold him for 750k. Lewis mcleod went for 1m and he has not scored over 50 goals

I'd be raging to, hope I'm wrong, but given he'll be into his last year of contract I would imagine this will be all we'll get unless there is a bidding war!

johnbc70
10-02-2016, 01:18 PM
I was thinking I wonder if the Chinese clubs are looking at him. If they have scouted and bid for Sow then you think they would be aware of Jason. Also if they are silly enough to pay a reported £1.5M for Sow (which is mental when they could get him for nothing in 14 weeks time) then Jason could easily command a fee of £3M. Although if he would go to China is another matter altogether, but money talks.

Jack
10-02-2016, 03:24 PM
I'm sure there will be good news about Jason soon.

TRC
10-02-2016, 04:31 PM
Hibs have helped his career I'd like to see him sign a new 2 year extension on the proviso that if a bigger club comes in for him he's free to talk to them.

Greencore
10-02-2016, 04:35 PM
You think that he would sign a new deal to get us some good money in the summer if he wanted to leave after all we done for him.

Who knows maybe he will, but doubt it.

Borderhibbie76
10-02-2016, 04:39 PM
Is it just me that sees nothing in that article...all he says directly is he's here till at least end of season and rest will take care of itself?? Why all the doom and gloom??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

stevie-bee
10-02-2016, 04:45 PM
I mentioned on another thread a while ago , he has been down at Rotherham to have a look , but decided to wait till the summer to see what happens at hibs,

GreenLake
10-02-2016, 05:06 PM

I think Hearts are yet to discover it was 1 million Yuan offered for Sow.

Famous Fiver
10-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Where does Jason live? A wee stake out of the local takeaway might provide a clue as to his culinary preferences and future career intentions!

HibsNutter
10-02-2016, 05:23 PM
Signing a new three-year deal won't mean he'll be here for three years, but I hope he'll agree to a new deal, earn more money and allow Hibs to generate a greater sum when he leaves. Win-win for both parties. FWIW I think he'd be wise to stay for another year when we get promoted. If he goes now it'll be to a team like Rotherham, but if he proves himself in the SPL he could go to a better club than that. Same with McGinn.

Lago
10-02-2016, 08:24 PM
I mentioned on another thread a while ago , he has been down at Rotherham to have a look , but decided to wait till the summer to see what happens at hibs,

He can surely do better than Rotherham I would have thought.

Dashing Bob S
10-02-2016, 08:28 PM
Stick on for a big moneyed club like Hearts to come in, flashing chequebooks and destabilizing us.

Zazu62
10-02-2016, 08:39 PM

What did he go and have a look at? Can he do that if he's still under contract at hibs?

MagicSwirlingShip
10-02-2016, 09:57 PM

Really? I struggle to believe this sorry.

NadeAteMyLunch!
10-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Rotherham are absolutely rotten. What an abysmal career move that would be for him.

Dunbar Hibee
10-02-2016, 10:43 PM
I think he'll sign a new deal.

Bishop Hibee
10-02-2016, 10:45 PM
He'll probably be away in the summer. Hopefully he'll have scored the goals to get us the cup double and promotion 😉. More goals he scored, the better the deal for him. Disappointing but that's life as a Hibby. Stubbs will have a replacement lined up.

Sir David Gray
10-02-2016, 10:46 PM
The article says nothing about what is likely to happen.

Whilst I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Cummings go in the summer, it would be nice to see him stay if we happen to get promoted.