PDA

View Full Version : Neilson

Onion
10-02-2016, 07:15 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/robbie-neilson-ecstatic-hibs-shows-hearts-progress-1-4025885?

When did Neilson morph into a typical, juvenile Yam fanboy ? I thought this guy was a reasonably sensible young manager who was going places, but his reaction to Sunday's result has be atypical of most of the Yam Fuds who have taken charge of that mob down Gorgie.

First it was "losing 2 late goals was a blessing cos we can now beat them at ER, which will be even better". Today it's "their over-reaction at FT shows just how good WE are" when he should have been talking about the Ross County game !

Another Obsessed Yam or Craig Levein's mouth-piece ?

Juice-Terry
10-02-2016, 07:18 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/robbie-neilson-ecstatic-hibs-shows-hearts-progress-1-4025885#ixzz3zkJbKPMV

What a ****er....

renato
10-02-2016, 07:19 AM
Pressure....

marinello59
10-02-2016, 07:19 AM
Looks like Levein's puppet is hurting. :greengrin

Onceinawhile
10-02-2016, 07:23 AM
Pressure....

Said on another thread, he's saying they dominated the first hour. Think he's lost it.

Salt N Sauzee
10-02-2016, 07:26 AM
What an utter fool he is. Comes across as incredibly bitter.

I'm not really understanding this "ecstatic" celebration chat either. Did they not go absolutely mental when Ozturk scored that toe poke against us to equalise last season?

Neilson is a typical Hearts person, completely classless and cannot deal with it when things don't go his or his sides way. Idiot.

CentreLine
10-02-2016, 07:32 AM
What an utter fool he is. Comes across as incredibly bitter.

I'm not really understanding this "ecstatic" celebration chat either. Did they not go absolutely mental when Ozturk scored that toe poke against us to equalise last season?

Neilson is a typical Hearts person, completely classless and cannot deal with it when things don't go his or his sides way. Idiot.

That and an equaliser in a cup game means you are still in the cub. An equaliser in a league game, while moderately satisfying, only gets you one point better off than you were. I have never seen any team or club celbrate a draw more that hearts in leage matches and that is something I could never get my head round. Thanks to young Robbie I now know it is because they knew how hard we were to beat.
Thanks Robbie :aok:

Bill Milne
10-02-2016, 07:41 AM
He was on Sky Sports News last night, claiming that Hertz were "dominant" until the hour mark on Sunday. Totally deluded, frankly.

Danderhall Hibs
10-02-2016, 07:48 AM
He was on Sky Sports News last night, claiming that Hertz were "dominant" until the hour mark on Sunday. Totally deluded, frankly.

You'd have thought he'd have watched the match again by now.

easty
10-02-2016, 07:54 AM
Well, he does actually say -

"We went there last season and got a last-minute equaliser through Ozturk and we were delighted with that, it’s human nature,” he added.
“It’s the same result for both teams but the way the outcome came about it is obviously better for one team. They are more than entitled to celebrate how they want.”

hibsbollah
10-02-2016, 07:58 AM
He's playing the 'big team wee team' game. Classless and clearly designed to stoke things up.

lord bunberry
10-02-2016, 07:59 AM
I'm glad he thinks that. They thought they just had to turn up to win on Sunday and they think they'll beat us in the he replay as we were lucky to get a draw. If they underestimate us again on Tuesday they'll be concentrating on the league for the rest of the season.

hibsbollah
10-02-2016, 08:00 AM

"We went there last season and got a last-minute equaliser through Ozturk and we were delighted with that, it’s human nature,” he added.
“It’s the same result for both teams but the way the outcome came about it is obviously better for one team. They are more than entitled to celebrate how they want.”

But to make reference to it at all is clearly designed to stir things up. You must see that?

hibby rae
10-02-2016, 08:01 AM
If he wants to think they dominated that first hour then that's fine with me. He won't see much point in changing anything then and they can set themselves up the same way and come here thinking the tie is as good as won.

Onion
10-02-2016, 08:06 AM

You're just quoting him out of context :greengrin

I'm not sure if he was desperately looking for ways to deflect any criticism from his own and his team's performance by focusing on how they're going to beat us up next time, and our over-reaction. Or if "hurting" doesn't come close to describing how he felt after the game :thumbsup:

IMO, have never seen a home team try to waste time as much as the Yams did from the 46th min onwards in an effort to protect a lead. Suppose that's shows just how far the Hibs have come, eh Robbie ? :greengrin

leggeto
10-02-2016, 08:07 AM
He's just a front for levein,would anyone else be his lapdog

J-C
10-02-2016, 08:12 AM

I know some of these managers say things to keep their ugly fans happy but jeez, what game did he watch, at least Stubbs is fairly truthful and will say when we've not been good enough, he'll obviously never slate the team but he'll use words like disappointed etc, Neilson is a classless numpty that we're so used to from Hearts.

RMQ1967
10-02-2016, 08:33 AM

Agreed - I read the article earlier and didn't think there was anything very unreasonable about his comments - just shows how easy it is to take a couple of selected quotes and spin them to mean whatever you want. It also says "Hearts head coach Robbie Neilson accepts Hibs had “every right” to celebrate their comeback in Sunday’s Scottish Cup Edinburgh derby.

Still think he's a tool but there's nothing there worth getting worked up into a frenzy about.

legends of 73
10-02-2016, 08:42 AM
He's getting dogs abuse from his own support and he's trying to deflect it. The amount of her7z cants I spoke to last night can't stand him they kept on saying he is tactically nieave and want him and potter out of there. Very pleasing to hear that from the cants not all rosey in the house of budge I believe 😂😂😂😂

greenginger
10-02-2016, 08:43 AM
I heard an interesting snippet yesterday about the Yams and some unanticipated expenses. ( no, nothing that will sink them )

A friend was golfing and in clubhouse was sat at the next table to a couple of football agents and football pundits, and when money and Hearts cropped up he was all ears.

Seems the gang of foreign imports Levein has brought in all have large add-ons to their salaries once they play 20 + games, and another very large add-on should they qualify for Europe which looks likely.

Seemingly Levein is sh*tting himself that he is going to have to tell Budge that his costs forecast was out by a large number.

The agents and pundits thought this was all hilarious .

Septimus
10-02-2016, 08:47 AM

Does anyone really care what Neilson has to say. Is he expected to admit that Hibs were far and away the better team and were better on every count than fouls committed. I think not.

He has a job to do. He also has my sympathy.

Ozyhibby
10-02-2016, 08:47 AM
He's getting dogs abuse from his own support and he's trying to deflect it. The amount of her7z cants I spoke to last night can't stand him they kept on saying he is tactically nieave and want him and potter out of there. Very pleasing to hear that from the cants not all rosey in the house of budge I believe [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This is where she is untested. So far it's all been rosy. Has she got what it takes to sack them or if she doesn't want to, does she have what it takes to face the fans down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yorkshire HFC
10-02-2016, 08:56 AM
I think he's a good manager - he's done a good job for Hearts, but I'm not really interested in what he has to say - he will tell the media what they want to hear - like everyone does. All I'm looking for is a good result for us on Tuesday - less talk, more action. :-)

hibbysam
10-02-2016, 09:00 AM
I think he's a good manager - he's done a good job for Hearts, but I'm not really interested in what he has to say - he will tell the media what they want to hear - like everyone does. All I'm looking for is a good result for us on Tuesday - less talk, more action. :-)

The only problem with that is he isn't a manager, he's a puppet and Sunday proved that, his signings prove that. Get rid of any smallish footballer and replace with 6ft+ clogger. Typical Levein.

jacomo
10-02-2016, 09:02 AM
This is where she is untested. So far it's all been rosy. Has she got what it takes to sack them or if she doesn't want to, does she have what it takes to face the fans down?

She sacked Locke smartly enough. But no doubt because favoured courtier Levein advised her to. Levein is clearly central to the project at Hearts.

greenginger
10-02-2016, 09:13 AM
She sacked Locke smartly enough. But no doubt because favoured courtier Levein advised her to. Levein is clearly central to the project at Hearts.

Yep, and also responsible for emptying Thomson senior's pockets at Dundee United.

Onion
10-02-2016, 09:39 AM
Agreed - I read the article earlier and didn't think there was anything very unreasonable about his comments - just shows how easy it is to take a couple of selected quotes and spin them to mean whatever you want. It also says "Hearts head coach Robbie Neilson accepts Hibs had “every right” to celebrate their comeback in Sunday’s Scottish Cup Edinburgh derby.

Still think he's a tool but there's nothing there worth getting worked up into a frenzy about.

In the above article he said.. quote .... “It’s a good sign that,” said Neilson. “It shows us that a team coming to Tynecastle and getting a draw are ecstatic.

The 2-2 draw shows nothing of a sort ! Hibs were 3 minutes from being knocked out of the cup but showed great spirit and deservedly saved the day against brutal opponents. Don't expect him to give Hibs any credit , or to admit his team bottled it, but to try turn it into "look how good we are, and how much getting anything from Hearts at Tynecastle is" is pure spin that even Hearts own supporters would struggle to swallow.

This is akin to Warbs starting every comment with "respectfully" and then being completely disrespectful as if somehow that makes it ok :greengrin

JimBHibees
10-02-2016, 09:41 AM
In the above article he said.. quote .... “It’s a good sign that,” said Neilson. “It shows us that a team coming to Tynecastle and getting a draw are ecstatic.

The 2-2 draw shows nothing of a sort ! Hibs were 3 minutes from being knocked out of the cup but showed great spirit and deservedly saved the day against brutal opponents. Don't expect him to give Hibs any credit , or to admit his team bottled it, but to try turn it into "look how good we are, and how much getting anything from Hearts at Tynecastle is" is pure spin that even Hearts own supporters would struggle to swallow.

This is akin to Warbs starting every comment with "respectfully" and then being completely disrespectful as if somehow that makes it ok :greengrin

Whatever he says you do need to take into account the IQ of the audience he is trying to impress. :greengrin

Baader
10-02-2016, 09:59 AM
“It’s a good sign that,” said Neilson. “It shows us that a team coming to Tynecastle and getting a draw are ecstatic."

Not fooling anyone with that.

Aldo
10-02-2016, 10:15 AM
A yam at work who was at the game saw it differently from Jobbie then. After an hour he said he would be happy to come away with a draw as there was only one team in it and barring a spell in the first half he was of the opinion Hibs bossed it.

He's also glad we scored when we did in that if the game went longer there was only going to be one winner and it was us.

He's not looking forward to ER and reckons they will sit in and play hoofball.

He's a decent guy so fair play to him.

spudhib
10-02-2016, 10:21 AM
Had dealings with RN as he managed my laddie couple years ago always thought he was a decent guy but is now starting to resemble your typical yam fud (to be expected I suppose )

easty
10-02-2016, 10:22 AM
After an hour he said he would be happy to come away with a draw

He's a proper glass half empty sort then. 2-0 up at home, with 30 mins left and he'd have taken a draw...:confused:

GreenLake
10-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Tbf he mentions them celebrating Ozberk's late equalizer last season at ER but I don't remember Stubb's claiming credit on how far he'd brought our team for them to come to ER and be ecstatic with a draw.

GreenLake
10-02-2016, 10:56 AM
I heard an interesting snippet yesterday about the Yams and some unanticipated expenses. ( no, nothing that will sink them )

A friend was golfing and in clubhouse was sat at the next table to a couple of football agents and football pundits, and when money and Hearts cropped up he was all ears.

Seems the gang of foreign imports Levein has brought in all have large add-ons to their salaries once they play 20 + games, and another very large add-on should they qualify for Europe which looks likely.

Seemingly Levein is sh*tting himself that he is going to have to tell Budge that his costs forecast was out by a large number.

The agents and pundits thought this was all hilarious .

Giving someone their package. It's the yam way.

Waxy
10-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Anyone with eyes knows Hibs were the better team.

Beefster
10-02-2016, 11:29 AM
Neilson's been protesting way too much since the final whistle. Given he's getting the majority of the blame for sending them out to sit back, it's not that surprising that he's trying to cloud his own failure.

Kato
10-02-2016, 11:31 AM
pure spin that even Hearts own supporters would struggle to swallow.

Given what they've swallowed in the past? Nah.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-02-2016, 11:42 AM
http://thesun.uk/6013BwsBL

What a clown lol.

Captain Trips
10-02-2016, 11:54 AM
Here is something for Neilson to think about 2+2= ? You have until the replay.

Jack Hackett
10-02-2016, 12:12 PM
New hairstyle, same rancid jakey look.

Ringothedog
10-02-2016, 12:19 PM
A yam at work who was at the game saw it differently from Jobbie then. After an hour he said he would be happy to come away with a draw as there was only one team in it and barring a spell in the first half he was of the opinion Hibs bossed it.

He's also glad we scored when we did in that if the game went longer there was only going to be one winner and it was us.

You had me....until the last line.

Smartie
10-02-2016, 12:19 PM

That's pretty much how I see it.

I'm a wee bit concerned about the replay tbh. I thought they were pretty gash for the whole 90 minutes, they started poorly before doing a bit better either side of half-time and we blew them away towards the end.

The problem I have is that even though they were playing badly they managed to score 2 good goals and should really have won the game from that position - they sat back, invited us onto the game and ultimately deserved nothing.

I don't know much about Hearts but they can't have just ambled into the position in the league they have without playing some decent stuff at some point. I really don't want to see us take them lightly in the second leg just because they were pish on Sunday as I 'm sure they have another gear to move into.

I've seen enough crap Hearts sides get results at Easter Road over the years to take this replay lightly although I like your mate's pessimism. We don't really cope too badly against hoofball - I didn't think much of their new striker and Paul Hanlon deals a lot better against this threat than people ever give him credit for (McGregor and Fontaine can deal with it all day long too).

proud_and_green
10-02-2016, 12:47 PM

I'm a wee bit concerned about the replay tbh. I thought they were pretty gash for the whole 90 minutes, they started poorly before doing a bit better either side of half-time and we blew them away towards the end.

The problem I have is that even though they were playing badly they managed to score 2 good goals and should really have won the game from that position - they sat back, invited us onto the game and ultimately deserved nothing.

I don't know much about Hearts but they can't have just ambled into the position in the league they have without playing some decent stuff at some point. I really don't want to see us take them lightly in the second leg just because they were pish on Sunday as I 'm sure they have another gear to move into.

I've seen enough crap Hearts sides get results at Easter Road over the years to take this replay lightly although I like your mate's pessimism. We don't really cope too badly against hoofball - I didn't think much of their new striker and Paul Hanlon deals a lot better against this threat than people ever give him credit for (McGregor and Fontaine can deal with it all day long too).

I have to say I too am a tad concerned about the optimism and would far rather be going in to this game as underdogs again. I cannot imagine that they will play the same game on Tuesday. That said, our winning the game is entirely up to us; if we play to the standard that we know we can then I think there is reason to be optimistic.

In a way it is for the same reason that I hate us singing "can you hear the blank blank sing" when we have scored - you know that the next time up the park they'll score!

The_Horde
10-02-2016, 01:22 PM

I'm sorry, but I just don't buy it. The teams were even last season, both have improved (going by league results) and I'd say we're probably both going to be fighting for 3rd/4th next season.

Nobodies saying we'll definitely beat them, just that we'll give them a game. As we have over the last 2 seasons now.

So take a chill, we're still the underdogs (technically) so we've nothing to fear. Loser attitudes are what's gotten us in this division.

JimBHibees
10-02-2016, 01:37 PM

Nothing changes to me with the venue still a 50/50 game and one they are more than capable of winning. They pretty much had two decent attacks and scored 2 both of which we defended poorly and almost another at the end with the penalty box scramble. They have decent players however I think their temperament is suspect and would like to see how they react if we go ahead, they have a few bomb scares mentally in their team Pallardao, Rossi, Augustyn, Paterson amongst others. Personally hope Dylan returns as he would run the game if fit and we will create loads of chances, they are still a huge threat in the tie that is for sure and in Djoum they have a class player IMO.

worcesterhibby
10-02-2016, 01:55 PM
Here is my translation of some of the Neilson quotes later on in that article when he talks about Osman Sow...

“It’s done and dusted,” added Neilson. “Osman is away, he flew out yesterday and is now a Chinese Super League player. He’s an example of what we want to do here,” he continued. “We want to develop our own players as well as those who come in. We develop them, get the best out of them while we can then let them move on to bigger and better things.”
We ship in big blokes and then at the first sign of a profit Budgie tells us to flog them

“Osman’s money will help the club develop as a whole, not just first-team wise,” he added. “The academy and the whole infrastructure will benefit.” I will get virtually none of the money from Sow to spend on new players...Budgie is using it to buy new Calor gas bottles for the Hospitality suites.

Captain Trips
10-02-2016, 02:29 PM
What do you expect Neilson, us just a small side from the Championship battling for promotion visiting a club like yours a club whom had Champions league aspirations, with a who's who of talent on the park like Patterson and Ozturk to name but two.

Not only seeing the Hearts players but Hibs also getting to play in the cathedral of football that is Tynecastle, with its literally "rust"ic charm that gives it character.

Oh how we celebrated a draw against such a team, we now look forward to you gracing Easter Road and hopefully we can see some more of the delightful " punting" and "elbowing" you do.

We can only get better playing clubs like yours hopefully one day soon we can learn from you 4 times a season.

10-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Oh dear is Leveins wee lapdog a hurting a bit after last week :dummytit:

Neilsons a prized yam fud whos clearly just as bitter and delusional as their fanbase.

Aldo
10-02-2016, 02:44 PM
He's a proper glass half empty sort then. 2-0 up at home, with 30 mins left and he'd have taken a draw...:confused:

Indeed. However he is not your typical yam but a yam all the same!

Aldo
10-02-2016, 02:45 PM
You had me....until the last line.

But he is s decent guy... Even though he is a yam! Nowt wrong with that surely... And that's being a decent guy!

FromTheCapital
10-02-2016, 03:06 PM
Robbie Neilson trying to cover up his tactical **** up to the delusional Gorgie mob by saying that they were the better side for 60 minutes and that Hearts proved how far they are ahead as Hibs fans were ecstatic at full time. I suppose we should've been bitterly disappointed with our dominance throughout the entirety of the second half and the incredible ending that managed to win us a replay at a sold out (hopefully) Easter Road. Your bull**** in the papers won't cover up how your team bottled a two-goal lead on Sunday, Robbie. See you on Tuesday.

JimBHibees
10-02-2016, 03:10 PM
Robbie Neilson trying to cover up his tactical **** up to the delusional Gorgie mob by saying that they were the better side for 60 minutes and that Hearts proved how far they are ahead as Hibs fans were ecstatic at full time. I suppose we should've been bitterly disappointed with our dominance throughout the entirety of the second half and the incredible ending that managed to win us a replay at a sold out (hopefully) Easter Road. Your bull**** in the papers won't cover up how your team bottled a two-goal lead on Sunday, Robbie. See you on Tuesday.

More like c u next Tuesday. :wink:

FromTheCapital
10-02-2016, 03:11 PM
More like c u next Tuesday. :wink:

A Hearts c u next Tuesday :faf

chrisski33
10-02-2016, 04:30 PM
I have to say I too am a tad concerned about the optimism and would far rather be going in to this game as underdogs again. I cannot imagine that they will play the same game on Tuesday. That said, our winning the game is entirely up to us; if we play to the standard that we know we can then I think there is reason to be optimistic.

In a way it is for the same reason that I hate us singing "can you hear the blank blank sing" when we have scored - you know that the next time up the park they'll score!

personnally think we should win but im concerned that some think its almost done and dusted that we will win the replay because its at ER. it was great we fought back and got the draw.
They will be more determined than at tynecastle to beat us at ER and have the last laugh esp as folk think hibs can win it and neilson has said it will be sweeter to beat us at home! we can win it but i wouldnt put my morgtage on it sadly

MWHIBBIES
10-02-2016, 04:36 PM
Best thing for Stubbs to do is keep his head down and get the business done.

Then absolutely lay into this roaster after we beat them.

Onion
10-02-2016, 04:46 PM
personnally think we should win but im concerned that some think its almost done and dusted that we will win the replay because its at ER. it was great we fought back and got the draw.
They will be more determined than at tynecastle to beat us at ER and have the last laugh esp as folk think hibs can win it and neilson has said it will be sweeter to beat us at home! we can win it but i wouldnt put my morgtage on it sadly

:agree: If you think Hibs fans partied at the PBS, nothing compared to the Obsessed if they manage to turn us over at ER. Stubbs will have to get Hibs right up for this one.

Aldo
10-02-2016, 05:07 PM
personnally think we should win but im concerned that some think its almost done and dusted that we will win the replay because its at ER. it was great we fought back and got the draw. They will be more determined than at tynecastle to beat us at ER and have the last laugh esp as folk think hibs can win it and neilson has said it will be sweeter to beat us at home! we can win it but i wouldnt put my morgtage on it sadly

C33 this is no way meant is a dig at you but why shouldn't we be confident!

Of course they will want to win but so do we. WE must have confidence going forward and I really do think Stubbs has installed this into the players.

Anyone that wants to sit back and think they want it more than us are wrong waaaay wrong.

We have to be positive because if we don't what's the point. I don't give a ***** what that yam roaster thinks, he's playing to the yams fans and deep down knows the scrapped through. They will not relish coming to ER!

We are Hibs we are Stubbs Green and white army.

We will win.

Pete
10-02-2016, 05:09 PM

I think people are more optimistic regarding our potential performance than they are about the actual result. We've shown that we can live with them and have nothing to fear and if we go down at least we know we will go down fighting.

The inferiority complex has gone. Forever.

Kato
10-02-2016, 05:37 PM
I think people are more optimistic regarding our potential performance than they are about the actual result. We've shown that we can live with them and have nothing to fear and if we go down at least we know we will go down fighting.

The inferiority complex has gone. Forever.

Both teams are capable of winning this but we have nothing to fear.

NAE NOOKIE
10-02-2016, 06:01 PM
The good thing in all this was Neilson's assertion that he didn't tell his team to sit back and defend in the 2nd half, that tells me Hibs had the strength and ability to force them to play that way.

Neilson knows that Hibs reaction was based on how we got the draw, not that we drew at all ..... to suggest its a measure of his clubs standing is laughable, even his own support aint buying it.

On that note .... their fans are making a big deal of the injuries they had which forced them to change things. Obviously Hibs losing McGeouch and Gray in short order and having Fyvie out and Fontaine on the bench carrying a knock was of no consequence ..... its interesting to know that they feel they needed a full team on the park to beat our depleted one.

Nobody is pretending that Hibs have done anything more than earn another 50/50 shot at the next round, the Yams are a good 3rd in the league above us for a reason and that throws any idea of thinking Sunday was 'job done' out of the window ..... no matter how much the Yams try to make out that's how we are thinking I'm positive Stubbsy and the players know what approach is required in the run up to Tuesday.

bingo70
10-02-2016, 06:20 PM
I'm amazed at how unpopular Neilson is with the hearts fans. From the outside looking in he's done a terrific job. I don't really know what they're expecting?

That's bound to bother him too.

Couldn't really care what he says about that game, he's obviously just trying to save face

Kato
10-02-2016, 06:23 PM
I don't really know what they're expecting?

World Cup stars, signing players they can't feasibly ever afford and general hegemony.

Waxy
10-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Crazy going on about us going mental. We've always done that. It's a last minute equalizer against our biggest rivals in our national cup.whats he want us to do. Jolly good goal lads?

buktapurple79
10-02-2016, 07:18 PM
Looks like a thug, behaves like a thug. Shocking derby record against Hibernian FC:wink:

Sir David Gray
10-02-2016, 07:38 PM
If he genuinely believes that Hearts were the better side until the 60th minute on Sunday then we may have a raving lunatic on our hands.

dp00
11-02-2016, 06:24 AM
If you look on kickback I think for the first time in years a few of them are genuinely worried about playing us

Danderhall Hibs
11-02-2016, 06:26 AM
If you look on kickback I think for the first time in years a few of them are genuinely worried about playing us

That's not always been a good thing in the past.

Ryan91
11-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Crazy going on about us going mental. We've always done that. It's a last minute equalizer against our biggest rivals in our national cup.whats he want us to do. Jolly good goal lads?

As many others before me have pointed out, remember how mental they went after Oztit's goal last year? They really do have no sense of irony, or any sense at all for that matter

11-02-2016, 02:07 PM

Not sure thats a good thing tbh. I actually prefer it when they think they're gonna pump us.

surreyhibbie
11-02-2016, 02:09 PM
Not sure thats a good thing tbh. I actually prefer it when they think they're gonna pump us.

a good few still think it will be easy against us.. :wink:

GlesgaeHibby
11-02-2016, 02:36 PM
What's with all the yams calling him 'Robbie' as if they are all best pals with the guy?

Yam at my work keeps referring to him as Robbie, it's doing my heed in.

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-02-2016, 03:04 PM
What's with all the yams calling him 'Robbie' as if they are all best pals with the guy?

Yam at my work keeps referring to him as Robbie, it's doing my heed in.

I think it has something to do with them being complete and utter fuds.

Mr Romanov and Robbie.

Pure fannies.

lapsedhibee
11-02-2016, 03:04 PM
whats he want us to do. Jolly good goal lads?

Not quite that, but I remember seeing A Gordon just shake hands with a player or two after scoring there. Can't remember what year that was or the final score though, or whether there's any youtube footage of it.

GlesgaeHibby
11-02-2016, 05:11 PM
I think it has something to do with them being complete and utter fuds.

Mr Romanov and Robbie.

Pure fannies.

:agree: Nail. On. Head.