PDA

View Full Version : Comedy Gold!

Mikey09
10-02-2016, 12:37 AM
If you want a laugh, peruse Kickback at some point, (I know it'll make you feel ill) and scroll through the thread "The Sow Transfer money."

Ooh... Some are getting a little pissed off with Queen Ann which has in turn rattled a few cages. :greengrin

MWHIBBIES
10-02-2016, 01:08 AM
The thread about them signing Cummings is better, apparently they'd be ''hard to turn down'' and that Jason would ''crawl over broken glass'' to sign for them, absolute ****ing roasters.

SteveHFC
10-02-2016, 01:09 AM
The thread about them signing Cummings is better, apparently they'd be ''hard to turn down'' and that Jason would ''crawl over broken glass'' to sign for them, absolute ****ing roasters.

Just finished reading that.

Great to see Jason gets them all wound up.

PatHead
10-02-2016, 01:29 AM
Don't think they appreciate Oshinawa looking at that thread. Thought he was great myself.

Another thread saying don't give Neilson another contract.

Looks like they are revolting.

Best of the lot is where someone wants Harry Potter to use his contacts at Leicester to give them some players. Quite a few saying Leicester remind them of Hearts 85/86 as well. What happened then?

KWJ
10-02-2016, 04:14 AM
Don't think they appreciate Oshinawa looking at that thread. Thought he was great myself.

Best of the lot is where someone wants Harry Potter to use his contacts at Leicester to give them some players. Quite a few saying Leicester remind them of Hearts 85/86 as well. What happened then?

I can confirm that even from here, they are in fact, revolting.

SouthMoroccoStu
10-02-2016, 04:58 AM

Oh yeah, he was a brilliant manager there. Guaranteed to be remembered as one of one of their best ever, with his win percentage of 27.78%

The clueless and deluded is strong with them

Danderhall Hibs
10-02-2016, 06:39 AM

There's no doubt in Levein's mind that he built the foundations for Leicester to challenge for the EPL.

He was simply magnificent in the couple of months he was there before they sacked him. I'd imagine that they'd be more than willing to loan them Vardy.

If they can remember who he is.

Pretty Boy
10-02-2016, 06:46 AM
Welcome to living within your means.

3pm
10-02-2016, 06:54 AM
Welcome to living within your means.

Very much so.

Reality will begin to kick in if we can get over the line in the replay.

Oscar T Grouch
10-02-2016, 07:06 AM
Best bit was the one suggesting a bronze statue of Budge, but there are some more deserving...

Risky move, statues should only be erected after death, imo

But if you do it in life, fine, but you'll have a list as long as your arm of other folk just as deserving or probably ever more! Off the top of my head, Robbo, Skacel, Mr Romanov, Dave Mackay, Bauld, Jefferies, Pressley,members of McRaes, the list goes on and on............

😳 Mr Romanov 😂😂😂

EH6 Hibby
10-02-2016, 07:29 AM

I've never been over there in years but someone showed me a comment on the thread about the Cummings article where he said we can beat them at Easter Road but the headline says we WILL beat them. Obviously no one on the entire thread actually read the article (can they read over there?) as they're all raging about his arrogance.

One comment really made me laugh though was.

"Cummings is absolutely devastated not to be playing for Hearts, you can see it in everything he does."

Aye he looks distraught every time he scores against them eh. :greengrin

jacomo
10-02-2016, 10:34 AM
I avoid Kickback. Doesn't sound like they've got any brighter over there.

jacomo
10-02-2016, 10:37 AM
Best bit was the one suggesting a bronze statue of Budge, but there are some more deserving...

Risky move, statues should only be erected after death, imo

But if you do it in life, fine, but you'll have a list as long as your arm of other folk just as deserving or probably ever more! Off the top of my head, Robbo, Skacel, Mr Romanov, Dave Mackay, Bauld, Jefferies, Pressley,members of McRaes, the list goes on and on............

😳 Mr Romanov 😂😂😂

Just build one statue of Fatty Foulkes. He brown nosed every important figure at Hearts over the past 20 years, so it would serve a purpose as a shrine to whichever leader they are deifying this week.

JimBHibees
10-02-2016, 10:48 AM
There's no doubt in Levein's mind that he built the foundations for Leicester to challenge for the EPL.

He was simply magnificent in the couple of months he was there before they sacked him. I'd imagine that they'd be more than willing to loan them Vardy.

If they can remember who he is.

He plays up front for them has scored a few goals this season. :greengrin

WoreTheGreen
10-02-2016, 11:03 AM
Just build one statue of Fatty Foulkes. He brown nosed every important figure at Hearts over the past 20 years, so it would serve a purpose as a shrine to whichever leader they are deifying this week. would have a big rust stain