PDA

View Full Version : just a slight concern about our squad size ?

biffo1875
09-02-2016, 06:35 PM
its another big game on saturday at livi and another must win game like all our league games are going to be if we are to win the league . then we have got them on tuesday night .if we win that another cup run could be on .then of course we got the league cup final .if we dont win the league we then are going to have to play 2 games against probably falkirk and then 2 games against the 2nd bottom team in the prem .can the squad fight on all 3 fronts with so many high intensive games to play right to the end of the season ?all ready injuries are starting to kick in gray; feyve ; fontain ;mcgeocgh "excuse the spelling " not sure how bad they are ?then suspendsion kicking in .we all so have young guys like cummings mcginn henderson playing most weeks .just wondering what people think to see if we can sustaine this to all the high pressure games too the end of the season , hope so ggtth

kenny.ff
09-02-2016, 06:41 PM
We will be fine, the bench looks as strong as it ever has in my memory. Team spirit will drag us threw games were we start feeling tired imo.GGTTH

lord bunberry
09-02-2016, 06:42 PM
its another big game on saturday at livi and another must win game like all our league games are going to be if we are to win the league . then we have got them on tuesday night .if we win that another cup run could be on .then of course we got the league cup final .if we dont win the league we then are going to have to play 2 games against probably falkirk and then 2 games against the 2nd bottom team in the prem .can the squad fight on all 3 fronts with so many high intensive games to play right to the end of the season ?all ready injuries are starting to kick in gray; feyve ; fontain ;mcgeocgh "excuse the spelling " not sure how bad they are ?then suspendsion kicking in .we all so have young guys like cummings mcginn henderson playing most weeks .just wondering what people think to see if we can sustaine this to all the high pressure games too the end of the season , hope so ggtth
I would say our squad is as well equipped for the run in as it's ever been.

Sir David Gray
09-02-2016, 06:45 PM
We currently have the strongest squad we've had for about 10 years.

We now have genuine options to come off the bench. That was never the case in recent years. Our first XI wasn't up to much, never mind our substitutes.

Billy Whizz
09-02-2016, 06:46 PM
Hopefully get Carmichael and Farid back in the squad soon

Aldo
09-02-2016, 06:47 PM

You think Farid will feature Billy in the run in?? Doesn't look promising at the moment!

Billy Whizz
09-02-2016, 06:50 PM
You think Farid will feature Billy in the run in?? Doesn't look promising at the moment!

Played for the development team today, so there's a bit of progress

EH6 Hibby
09-02-2016, 06:51 PM

Two weeks.

Orchard_Hibs
09-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Good teams thrive on big games and when you are winning games can't come quick enough, the squad players like Boyle etc. Will want to win a place in the cup final team so will be eager to impress if/when given a chance.

Borderhibbie76
09-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Squad is as strong as I can ever remember and this is a great worry to have...fighting on 3 fronts and it's mid Feb. ..give me that anyday of the week over the Butchered era

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
09-02-2016, 07:46 PM
As long as they're all bigger than Nicholson ;-)

et_hibby
09-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Handling to come back into contention too at some point?