PDA

View Full Version : Probably a daft question!

Tommy75
09-02-2016, 06:05 PM
My partner and I both have student season tickets for Easter Road. Given that we both study full-time Monday to Friday and work weekends we never get to use them. The derby replay will be our first game this season. I have purchased two tickets online for the replay. There was no option to select method of delivery. I am rather worried now as the confirmation email states that: ''Student tickets purchased online/vmcall will not be posted until a valid matriculation has been shown". This has got me rather worried as neither my partner or I will be able to present our matriculation cards at the ticket office before the game. I find this rather odd given Hibs required proof that we were both full-time students in order to purchase the student season tickets in the first place?

Have I completely missed something here or do they really expect students to present their matriculation cards every time they buy a ticket with their student season ticket? :confused:

Cheers.

Keith_M
09-02-2016, 06:09 PM
My partner and I both have student season tickets for Easter Road. Given that we both study full-time Monday to Friday and work weekends we never get to use them. The derby replay will be our first game this season. I have purchased two tickets online for the replay. There was no option to select method of delivery. I am rather worried now as the confirmation email states that: ''Student tickets purchased online/vmcall will not be posted until a valid matriculation has been shown". This has got me rather worried as neither my partner or I will be able to present our matriculation cards at the ticket office before the game. I find this rather odd given Hibs required proof that we were both full-time students in order to purchase the student season tickets in the first place?

Have I completely missed something here or do they really expect students to present their matriculation cards every time they buy a ticket with their student season ticket? :confused:

Cheers.

I have a similalrly stupid question: Why did you buy season Tickets you can never use? :wink:

That aside, you only have to present your Matric Card once at the TO

Tommy75
09-02-2016, 06:17 PM
I have a similalrly stupid question: Why did you buy season Tickets you can never use? :wink:

That aside, you only have to present your Matric Card once at the TO

Lol fair question! We are both massive Hibs fans and wanted to support the club by buying a couple of season tickets.
Yes I recall they took photocopies of our matriculation cards when we went in to but the season tickets. So is there an option to get the tickets sent out or for the TO to send a couple of PDFs I could print out?

Sir David Gray
09-02-2016, 07:04 PM
Lol fair question! We are both massive Hibs fans and wanted to support the club by buying a couple of season tickets.
Yes I recall they took photocopies of our matriculation cards when we went in to but the season tickets. So is there an option to get the tickets sent out or for the TO to send a couple of PDFs I could print out?

If you have previously given them proof that you are a student then I don't see the problem with them posting the tickets out to you.

hibbysam
09-02-2016, 07:07 PM

Cheers.

In future select the print at home option, I always did and never had any problems with the file being sent!

Jay
09-02-2016, 07:08 PM
You shouldn't have to show your cards again but if you do you will get an email from the ticket office, you can send confirmation by email.

The game will be added to your season ticket so you won't get anything posted out.

Scouse Hibee
09-02-2016, 07:09 PM

Cheers.

The tickets will be added to your ST card so no need to collect anything!

H18 SFR
09-02-2016, 07:10 PM
I'm the same. They will post it out no bother.

Scouse Hibee
09-02-2016, 07:10 PM
If you have previously given them proof that you are a student then I don't see the problem with them posting the tickets out to you.

There is no ticket to post out it gets added to ST card.

ClewsHibs
09-02-2016, 07:11 PM

Cheers.

If you're able to email picture of both cards to the ticket office they should deliver it no problem. Worked for me in the past

Sir David Gray
09-02-2016, 07:13 PM

True. :aok:

Tommy75
09-02-2016, 07:27 PM

Cheers for clearing that up mate!

I didn't realise it just got added to the season ticket card :doh:. Very eco friendly lol.