PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HOSPITALITY AT HAMPDEN FOR LEAGUE CUP FINAL

RSS Bot
09-02-2016, 04:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6182)

cabbageandribs1875
09-02-2016, 04:59 PM
£199 + VAT = £238.80 ouch

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-02-2016, 05:19 PM
£199 + VAT = £238.80 ouch

The weekly hospitality at ER always says £80 +vat or £60 +vat for ST holders. I've never had the vat added on though, only ever paid £60 and £80 for others. No idea if this will be the same or not.

Not too bad a price if you can afford it tbh. Personally I'd rather be on a coach with my mates and singing Hibs songs in a Glasgow boozer before it but I'm sure this will be popular.

lyonhibs
09-02-2016, 07:23 PM
It's absolutely my plan F, but the hospitality direct from Hampden at £99 I'd something I'd consider if all other channels were exhausted.

shezer
21-02-2016, 11:45 AM
Three of us from Cork going this route. Can't wait for it. Anyone else here going with this?

I'm_cabbaged
21-02-2016, 12:02 PM
The weekly hospitality at ER always says £80 +vat or £60 +vat for ST holders. I've never had the vat added on though, only ever paid £60 and £80 for others. No idea if this will be the same or not.

Not too bad a price if you can afford it tbh. Personally I'd rather be on a coach with my mates and singing Hibs songs in a Glasgow boozer before it but I'm sure this will be popular.

This has a drinks package included, also you won't pay vat unless you're buying it through your business

Callum_62
21-02-2016, 01:25 PM
Ive already sorted out 4 hospitality tickets from Hampden at 99+VAT

That is decent value I reckon....200 a pop will be pushing it for most

Take away the 25gbp for your normal ticket, your looking at 74gbp - and guaranteed an amazing seat

never done it before, but thought id treat myself on my return from NZ

Green_one
21-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Ive already sorted out 4 hospitality tickets from Hampden at 99+VAT

That is decent value I reckon....200 a pop will be pushing it for most

Take away the 25gbp for your normal ticket, your looking at 74gbp - and guaranteed an amazing seat

never done it before, but thought id treat myself on my return from NZ

Callum.

Can I ask if you paid VAT on yours? I bought 3 x £99 on Friday and assumed I had to pay VAT, so paid that extra. Not buying through a company, I just needed to get 3 tickets together, as one guy is coming from far afield.

Ta

Callum_62
21-02-2016, 02:55 PM
Callum.

Can I ask if you paid VAT on yours? I bought 3 x £99 on Friday and assumed I had to pay VAT, so paid that extra. Not buying through a company, I just needed to get 3 tickets together, as one guy is coming from far afield.

Ta

No idea - my dad organised it as im still out in NZ

Will speak to him and let you know...I assumed I owed him 99 plus VAT though - im thinking its likely he paid plus VAT

I'm_cabbaged
21-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Callum.

Ta

I never payed vat.

Just checked, I'm talking *****, I did pay VAT

Onceinawhile
21-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Callum.

Ta

Everyone will pay VAT on it as VAT is incurred by the end user.

CropleyWasGod
21-02-2016, 06:02 PM
This has a drinks package included, also you won't pay vat unless you're buying it through your business
That's not the case. Everyone will pay the VAT, business or not.

Edit. Just noticed you corrected yourself :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Green_one
21-02-2016, 06:13 PM
That's not the case. Everyone will pay the VAT, business or not.

Edit. Just noticed you corrected yourself :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. For a moment I thought I was the only idiot paying VAT. I do hate the practice of stating a headline price and then VAT. If everyone pays it makes even less sense.

Looking forward to it. Only ever done this sort of thing at ER. Hope I am still allowed to go crazy when the Hibees win. Unfortunately I am the designated driver. :taxi

I'm_cabbaged
22-02-2016, 08:57 PM
Has anyone booked with Hampden direct before? Was wondering how strict they are with the dress code. In the small print it says no team colours but when I phoned they asked which teams section I'd be sitting?