PDA

View Full Version : Sell Out?

Pages : [1] 2

since90plustwo
09-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Can we realistically sell out next Tuesday? East Stand is nearly sold out already.

Imagine the noise if we can get 17,000 hibees in:flag:

Sprouleflyer
09-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Can we realistically sell out next Tuesday? East Stand is nearly sold out already.

Some ST seats will become available after Friday, but so far, there has been a great take up in the first 2 hours of tickets going on sale.

Wonder if STV are filming at ER today, they were when Hearts were selling their tickets!

Billy Whizz
09-02-2016, 11:37 AM

We won't know until Saturday morning. Season ticket holders have until Friday night to purchase their

But here's hoping we do

Keith_M
09-02-2016, 11:39 AM
Even if it doesn't completely sell-out, it looks like it's going to be a very good attendance.

I think it'll be 18k plus.

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 11:45 AM

Far too early to say. Would be tremendous and only what Stubbsy and the team deserve. Win it and we can have a dress rehearsal of Sunshine on Leith at the end. A sight to behold.

Once fans who are only thinking about going get a sniff that it may become a sell out, they will panic and will then want a piece of the action.

allezsauzee
09-02-2016, 11:46 AM
If we are taking 25,000 plus to Hampden we should be able to sell 17,000 at home to our biggest rivals in the Scottish Cup

CallumLaidlaw
09-02-2016, 11:47 AM
We won't know until Saturday morning. Season ticket holders have until Friday night to purchase their

But here's hoping we do

10am on Friday morning is it not?

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 11:47 AM
Even if it doesn't completely sell-out, it looks like it's going to be a very good attendance.

I think it'll be 18k plus.

Still more than the BIG team can squeeze into their excuse for a stadium. :hibees

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 11:49 AM
10am on Friday morning is it not?

It is.

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 11:51 AM
If we are taking 25,000 plus to Hampden we should be able to sell 17,000 at home to our biggest rivals in the Scottish Cup

No you don't want to be doing that. Just give them the normal 3,500.

SeanWilson
I was a nae sayer.... However based on the uptake already and no chance of tv - here's hoping 👍👍

CapitalGreen
Some ST seats will become available after Friday, but so far, there has been a great take up in the first 2 hours of tickets going on sale.

Wonder if STV are filming at ER today, they were when Hearts were selling their tickets!

Amadou Konte is down there now handing out cups of tea.

Salt N Sauzee
09-02-2016, 11:52 AM
Amadou Konte is down there now handing out cups of tea.

Shut up??? :hilarious

adhibs
09-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Id say it will. All recent largeish attentendances have been through a late surge in sales, todays bucking that trend.

MB62
09-02-2016, 11:58 AM
Selling out is a big ask for mid week. There's a lot of kids who have season tickets who might not be allowed to attend with them having school in the morning, given the possibility of Extra Time and maybe even penalties. There's also the fact that there has been a lot of expense for Hibs fans recently, with more to come for the cup final tickets and everything that goes along with that.

Should be a big crowd but doubt it will be a sell out.

Thief
09-02-2016, 11:58 AM

Just back. There were tv cameras filming the queue - don't know if it was STV or not. :-)

Ken
09-02-2016, 12:00 PM
For anyone in doubt about buying a ticket, there are also 10 loyalty points available for this game, which will remain on your loyalty account for the next 3 years :agree:

:gwa:

:flag::flag::flag:

marinello59
09-02-2016, 12:02 PM
Selling out is a big ask for mid week. There's a lot of kids who have season tickets who might not be allowed to attend with them having school in the morning, given the possibility of Extra Time and maybe even penalties. There's also the fact that there has been a lot of expense for Hibs fans recently, with more to come for the cup final tickets and everything that goes along with that.

When's half-term in Edinburgh?

GreenCastle
09-02-2016, 12:02 PM
Looks like the fans are doing there bit and snapping up tickets.

Let's try get as many Hibs fans in the ground as possible.

Going to be a great atmosphere at night.

I am managing to bring 3 people who don't always make it every week.

Ozyhibby
09-02-2016, 12:03 PM
Just back. There were tv cameras filming the queue - don't know if it was STV or not. :-)

It was Channel 4 doing a documentary on people's resistance to new technology. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whereswallace?
I don't think it will sell out at £28 a ticket but I do expect a good crowd. In my opinion it's ridiculous to charge that much for a replay.

Pretty Boy
I can't see many ST holders not attending this one so reckon the sales as shown on the seating map will be relatively accurate come Saturday AM.

Not sure we will sell out but anything over 16K is impressive imo. I think it will be nearer 18000.

StevieC
09-02-2016, 12:04 PM
Can we realistically sell out next Tuesday?

Realistically I would say no.

But .. it will certainly be a bumper crowd and the place should be jumping. :flag:

jodjam
09-02-2016, 12:04 PM
It was Channel 4 doing a documentary on people's resistance to new technology. [emoji3]

Like it

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 12:06 PM
I don't think it will sell out at £28 a ticket but I do expect a good crowd. In my opinion it's ridiculous to charge that much for a replay.

Maybe we should have a mass walk out on 28 minutes to show that we're not happy.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-02-2016, 12:16 PM

Pretty sure schools are all off next week mate (half term).

Danderhall Hibs
09-02-2016, 12:17 PM
Pretty sure schools are all off next week mate (half term).

Someone said West Lothian are back on Wednesday.

Jay
09-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Someone said West Lothian are back on Wednesday.

They are

CallumLaidlaw
09-02-2016, 12:20 PM
The Fife schools are only off Wed-Fri this week but when my wife questioned my lad going next week he just about had a fit! Lol.

B.H.F.C
09-02-2016, 12:21 PM
Don't know if it will quite sell out. But it'll easily be out biggest crowd of the season and it'll be more than what was at Tynecastle on Sunday.

hibsfan
09-02-2016, 12:23 PM
Season ticket Holder in the main stand but keen to be in the east for this one...

Managed to get two tickets in section 43 after 75 minutes on the website... Row HH and couldn't get any other row... Are these seats going to be reasonably high up? Don't like being at the front of a stand...

Brightside
09-02-2016, 12:25 PM

So a reply should be cheaper than the first game? Why is that?

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 12:25 PM
Season ticket Holder in the main stand but keen to be in the east for this one...

Managed to get two tickets in section 43 after 75 minutes on the website... Row HH and couldn't get any other row... Are these seats going to be reasonably high up? Don't like being at the front of a stand...

I think you'll be near the top. Bottom row is A. Back row is JJ

http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6643&d=1281961383

adhibs
09-02-2016, 12:27 PM

Think thats right at the back, at least one of the bavk few rows.

Moulin Yarns
09-02-2016, 12:28 PM

HH is second back row according to the interactive seating plan on the website.

Gatecrasher
09-02-2016, 12:29 PM
HH is second back row according to the interactive seating plan on the website.
It's really annoying you can't access that on the phone, you have to accept the ticket they assign you.

Winston Ingram
09-02-2016, 12:31 PM
I'd be gutted if we can't sell this out. We sold out Butcher's only ER derby and this is a much bigger game and we have a much better team than then.

KingFranck
09-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Internet at my work played up so ended up on the phone which wouldn't allow the choice of tickets but in section 42 row ...... A wait til i get the ball and it's a Hearts throw any bets on how far I can throw it I'm aiming for the dugout (assuming we are winning at the time!)
Anywa just on the site East and FF are selling well will be a great atmosphere
Just need the West side guys to get a move on to sell out :flag::flag::flag:

Geo_1875
09-02-2016, 12:47 PM
just back. There were tv cameras filming the queue - don't know if it was stv or not. :-)

dwp?

RyeSloan
09-02-2016, 12:50 PM
It's really annoying you can't access that on the phone, you have to accept the ticket they assign you.

Assuming you have an iPhone? Didn't work on my Mac at home either...just about had a heart attack and took me ages not to get row A seats offered for the 4 I was after.

ALF TUPPER
09-02-2016, 01:01 PM
Got mine :aok:
My usual sofa at the rear of the East.

:sofa:

MB62
09-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Maybe we should have a mass walk out on 28 minutes to show that we're not happy.

The Yams will probably do that when they are 3-0 down :greengrin

MB62
09-02-2016, 01:14 PM

Nephew, his mate and the boys, all S.T. holders in the FFS are going to the East for this one, so their usual seats will be available from Friday.

Ozyhibby
09-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Nephew, his mate and the boys, all S.T. holders in the FFS are going to the East for this one, so their usual seats will be available from Friday.

If they have informed Hibs they are changing seats then they will make them available right away.

JimBHibees
09-02-2016, 01:19 PM
I think the no tv deciision will IMO ensure this a sell out. :thumbsup:

MagicSwirlingShip
09-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Question ; I've given my mate my client ref with a view to him going down to the ticket office to get him and my other mate a seat near me. I'm cup top up so my ticket is already on my season ticket card

Will they sort him tickets? Or will he have to wait until general sale?

Gatecrasher
09-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Question ; I've given my mate my client ref with a view to him going down to the ticket office to get him and my other mate a seat near me. I'm cup top up so my ticket is already on my season ticket card

I have a CTU and bought online for people to sit near me so I would assume it would be OK?

thebakerboy
09-02-2016, 01:30 PM
ST holder but no cup top up , ticket bought , ready to go.:gwa:

oneone73
09-02-2016, 01:34 PM

It's general sale now, isn't it?

Billy Whizz

Yes

JimBHibees

Yes you need to be on database.

Danderhall Hibs
09-02-2016, 01:40 PM

It's general sale but you can only buy non season ticket seats just now.

Greencore
09-02-2016, 01:41 PM
Girlfriend only just registered on the e ticketing site 3 weeks ago. Not on database. How would she be able to get on? Am I right in thinking the more tickets she buys ?

007 Mickey Weir
09-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Girlfriend only just registered on the e ticketing site 3 weeks ago. Not on database. How would she be able to get on? Am I right in thinking the more tickets she buys ?

She needs to buy a ticket for a category B game first. Not Hearts, Celtic or The Rangers.

MagicSwirlingShip
09-02-2016, 01:49 PM

I see. Sorry was getting confused.

He's just went down to the Ticket Office and apparently the queue is obscene. Think I'll just go online tonight and sort it.

Greencore
09-02-2016, 01:50 PM
She needs to buy a ticket for a category B game first. Not Hearts, Celtic or The Rangers.

We got a ticket for st mirren for her and alloa coming up, guess they are not B?

09-02-2016, 01:50 PM
We are talking about taking over 30k to hampden next month so selling 17k for a derby at ER should be easy. If your one of these people who never bother their arse to come down to ER but are quite happy to tag along when it comes to finals then have a word with yourself. I know some people cant get to ER every other week due to financial reasons, work, live further away etc., i'm talking about the people who are more than able to go to ER every other week but choose not to.

This team deserves a full hibs crowd backing them so if your able to, get yourself a ticket. Make ER as intimidating for them as possible.

Oscar T Grouch
09-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Bought two tickets for my Wee cuz and her husband today at 1pm. Only single tickets left in the east. I'm going to miss out as in away on holiday on Friday 😩 I can see this being a sell out no bother. GGTTH.

Greenworld
09-02-2016, 01:58 PM
The stadium is going Red...This is very much looking like a sell out...I know season ticket holders have some time but if you know of friends wanting to go I would not wait

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

GreenCastle
09-02-2016, 01:58 PM
Parts of the stadium turning red..

Like others have pointed out we won't see whats fully available till Saturday but looking good so far.

EH54
09-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Interesting to see what the seating plan looks like on Friday, Unfortunately i can't make it gutted

Onceinawhile
09-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Only one of my three season tickets will be translated into a ticket for this. Not keeping the boys up until God knows when on a school night (West Lothian) and not paying 56 for the three tickets. Mine is bought though.

GreenCastle
09-02-2016, 02:09 PM
4 of east now red

4 blocks of West red also.

Onion
09-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Parts of the stadium turning red..

Like others have pointed out we won't see whats fully available till Saturday but looking good so far.

Expect a decent crowd but would be very surprised if we sell out - short timescale, Tues night, expensive and against team of hammer throwers.

whereswallace?
09-02-2016, 02:32 PM
So a reply should be cheaper than the first game? Why is that?

The gate is split between the clubs, so both already had money from Saturday's split. The game is midweek which alone would probably mean less people at it. Dropping it to say £20 would probably sell the game out, making up the money that would be made selling tickets at £28. Creating a better atmosphere in the process.

Purely my opinion but I think we, the fans could have been given a wee bit back with reduced prices for this.

Ozyhibby
09-02-2016, 02:36 PM
The gate is split between the clubs, so both already had money from Saturday's split. The game is midweek which alone would probably mean less people at it. Dropping it to say £20 would probably sell the game out, making up the money that would be made selling tickets at £28. Creating a better atmosphere in the process.

Purely my opinion but I think we, the fans could have been given a wee bit back with reduced prices for this.

It's going to sell out at £28 a ticket anyway.

SeanWilson
09-02-2016, 02:36 PM

I completely agree, however I went ahead and paid it and I'm sure on the pure basis we have a good chance and haven't had a derby all season til Sunday, we have a solid chance of getting close to capacity!

RyeSloan
09-02-2016, 02:37 PM
The gate is split between the clubs, so both already had money from Saturday's split. The game is midweek which alone would probably mean less people at it. Dropping it to say £20 would probably sell the game out, making up the money that would be made selling tickets at £28. Creating a better atmosphere in the process. Purely my opinion but I think we, the fans could have been given a wee bit back with reduced prices for this.

No danger...this is selling quicker than the semi final, why would they reduce ticket prices? Hearts will fill their end and it looks like ST reserved seats aside we are already well on the way to selling our end. Prices are clearly having no effect for this game and rightly so, it's gonna be a cracker.

dp00
09-02-2016, 02:40 PM
I'll be stunned if this game doesn't sell out

Islington Hibs
09-02-2016, 02:42 PM
I'll be stunned if this game doesn't sell out

Just bought 2 tickets - very little availability left. Must be a record sale in a day:flag:

jgl07
09-02-2016, 02:42 PM

But Hearts would have to agree to lower the price.

They would probably prefer an 80% full stadium at £28 than a full stadium at £20.

stantonsboots
09-02-2016, 02:48 PM
So a reply should be cheaper than the first game? Why is that?good point?

JimBHibees
09-02-2016, 02:54 PM
No danger...this is selling quicker than the semi final, why would they reduce ticket prices? Hearts will fill their end and it looks like ST reserved seats aside we are already well on the way to selling our end. Prices are clearly having no effect for this game and rightly so, it's gonna be a cracker.

Will sell out no probs IMO this was assured when no live tv was announced.

GordonHFC
09-02-2016, 03:00 PM

:greengrin If Liverpool were clever they could bump the prices of their new stand up to £95 guaranteeing that the walkout would come right at the end.

GreenCastle
09-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Can someone screen shot the stadium plan for the game please.

EH54
09-02-2016, 03:13 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/v5ivj6.png

CentreLine
09-02-2016, 03:30 PM
Counting the dots in the West Stand there are 1019 seats left but some seats showing available now that were not showing earlier. Still a good result for before closing time of the first day of sale

280 seats showing available in the East Stand

Not got time to count the FF as got to go out

hibsfan
09-02-2016, 03:51 PM
I think you'll be near the top. Bottom row is A. Back row is JJ

http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6643&d=1281961383

Great! Thanks - was too scared to open another tab on the iPad this morning just in case I lost my access to the website... Wallets teaching when access was finally granted... My maths class just had to wait whilst I got my tickets booked!

Dav1986
09-02-2016, 04:02 PM
My mate bought his and mine this morning in the east. Buzzing for it! Cannot wait!

Danderhall Hibs
09-02-2016, 04:12 PM

Are you saying they should've put prices up?

Ozyhibby
09-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Are you saying they should've put prices up?

No

EH6 Hibby
09-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Just been told the ticket office were sending people away at the back of 3 because they close at 5pm and wouldn't have time to serve them.

hibeeleicester
09-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Just been told the ticket office were sending people away at the back of 3 because they close at 5pm and wouldn't have time to serve them.

If so then it's a poor show. People should be able to join the queue until 5. What's an extra 1 hours for the folk in the T/O

marinello59
09-02-2016, 05:02 PM
If so then it's a poor show. People should be able to join the queue until 5. What's an extra 1 hours for the folk in the T/O

Maybe kids etc have to be picked up. Does your work force you to work extra hours with no notice?

Keith_M
09-02-2016, 05:05 PM

They have lives of ther own and there are plenty of days to go.

hibs0666
09-02-2016, 05:05 PM

They'll be fulfilling the orders this evening.

easty
09-02-2016, 05:06 PM

They've done the decent thing in going out and telling folk. They could have just closed at 5pm and left loads of folk raging outside.

They might have commitments to get away to, or just don't fancy working overtime.

Pete
09-02-2016, 05:15 PM
Don't know if it will be a sell out but as long as it's really busy, which looks likely.

I'm not looking forward to the digs from jambos if it doesn't. Trying to explain that our ground is bigger reminds me of father ted trying to explain to Dougal how one cow is small and the other is far away.

cabbageandribs1875
09-02-2016, 05:18 PM

i really really REALLY wish i'd saw this earlier :boo hoo:thought it was just ST's till friday...****

section 38 now :( only 2 single seats left in 38 now....full house me thinks

cabbageandribs1875
09-02-2016, 05:21 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/v5ivj6.png

you can add another 3 sections in the East to that, then only 16 single seats available in sect 37 and 38

Juice-Terry
09-02-2016, 05:25 PM
I know there will be some season ticket seats released on Friday, but as of right now (18:24) there are a grand total of ten tickets left in the East. :thumbsup:

Stuarty27
09-02-2016, 05:26 PM
I think people will be surprised come Friday and everything turns yellow and green as season ticket holders don't take up option of there tickets.

Hibby70
09-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Not so sure with the East becoming available. I'd imagine that most people who have moved seats will have gone TO the East rather than away from it.

matty_f
09-02-2016, 05:33 PM
I think people will be surprised come Friday and everything turns yellow and green as season ticket holders don't take up option of there tickets.

I don't think there will be loads, to be fair. Most folk, if they care enough to go out and buy a season ticket at the start of the season to see us play the likes of Dumbarton and Alloa, are probably more than likely to want to be at what's likely to be the biggest game of the season at Easter Road this season.

Keith_M
09-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Already posted this on the other thread but anyway......

Baw187
09-02-2016, 05:38 PM
I don't think there will be loads, to be fair. Most folk, if they care enough to go out and buy a season ticket at the start of the season to see us play the likes of Dumbarton and Alloa, are probably more than likely to want to be at what's likely to be the biggest game of the season at Easter Road this season.

Yeah but I suspect a number of ST holders will have moved seats for this. Sounds like anyone in the FF lower who usually go with kids are ditching their kids and going buck wild elsewhere!

Hard to tell how many will become available.

EH6 Hibby
09-02-2016, 05:40 PM

The only stand I see that happening in is the famous five.

Golden Bear
09-02-2016, 05:47 PM
What a fantastic show of support on the first day of the public sale. The times they are a changing!

SteveHFC
09-02-2016, 05:57 PM
3 seats left in east

Onion
09-02-2016, 06:04 PM

:agree: 16-17000 max

mutley
09-02-2016, 06:12 PM
1 seat left in the east!

RoYO!
09-02-2016, 06:13 PM
I love a dot count thread! :hyper:hyper:hyper

Aldo
09-02-2016, 06:14 PM
3 seats left in east

I'm in there next Tuesday. Could only get Section 37 by the time I got in from work. Row GG

Whose sitting up there??

cabbageandribs1875
09-02-2016, 06:15 PM

if that's the case would i be able to swap a couple i've already bought and exchange them to other seats that become available ? anyone know ?

Billy Whizz
09-02-2016, 06:17 PM
I'm in there next Tuesday. Could only get Section 37 by the time I got in from work. Row GG

Whose sitting up there??

The birds

Aldo
09-02-2016, 06:20 PM
The birds

That's ok at least it's not the pigeons! ;-)

NAE NOOKIE
09-02-2016, 06:27 PM
We have ST's for the FF lower, but have changed to the FF upper for this one ..... queued for 2 hours today and the line was just as big when I left as it was when I arrived .... if they hadn't shut it at the back of 3pm the poor lassies would still be serving folk now :greengrin

lord bunberry
09-02-2016, 06:28 PM
It looks like we could have a weird situation tomorrow were we have two or three thousands tickets to sell, but can't sell them till Friday. I can't remember that ever happening before.

Onceinawhile
09-02-2016, 06:29 PM
10,000 tickets sold by Hibs today. Some effort!

CallumLaidlaw
09-02-2016, 06:30 PM
:agree: 16-17000 max

With Hibs announcing over 10,000 sales today are you still thinking that?

Aldo
09-02-2016, 06:32 PM
It looks like we could have a weird situation tomorrow were we have two or three thousands tickets to sell, but can't sell them till Friday. I can't remember that ever happening before.

That is a strange one. A very good position to be in though LB.

I am confident the crowd will be in excess of 18,000

lord bunberry
09-02-2016, 06:35 PM
That is a strange one. A very good position to be in though LB.

I am confident the crowd will be in excess of 18,000
I wonder if there's an easy way of letting the ticket office know you don't require your seat? I would imagine they would be too busy on the phones.

Onceinawhile
09-02-2016, 06:37 PM
I wonder if there's an easy way of letting the ticket office know you don't require your seat? I would imagine they would be too busy on the phones.

That's the problem they'll be far too busy. It's frustrating, but it can't see how else this could have been done.

Super_JMcGinn
09-02-2016, 06:38 PM
if that's the case would i be able to swap a couple i've already bought and exchange them to other seats that become available ? anyone know ?
You certainly can, you best be up early Fri though :greengrin

lord bunberry
09-02-2016, 06:39 PM
That's the problem they'll be far too busy. It's frustrating, but it can't see how else this could have been done.
I agree and I wasn't criticising the club. I've got a couple of seats that won't be filled and it would've been good if I could've let the club sell them.

Aldo
09-02-2016, 06:40 PM

Not sure how that works. I would suggest giving them a phone but it might be in vain??

bingo70
09-02-2016, 06:47 PM

I doubt it'll be that many? I'd guess around 95% of season ticket holders will be going, there'll be a few that swap seats but I think there'll be a very small amount of seats that become available on Friday, few hundred I'd guess at.

On a different note I wonder f this adds weight to the argument for a league where we only play each other twice a season, I don't think there would be this demand if we were playing them 4 times this season, or 6 if you include a cup plus replay.

jabis
09-02-2016, 06:50 PM
I agree and I wasn't criticising the club. I've got a couple of seats that won't be filled and it would've been good if I could've let the club sell them.

If you do buy them,I'd happily take them.
Michelle Will hopefully stick up for me🚗😁

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 06:53 PM

My immediate thought was why give until Friday morning for season ticket holders to claim their own seats. I would have thought Wednesday midnight or Thursday morning at the latest was sufficient time for season ticket holders to buy. The majority would have just gone online, completed the transaction and had it added to their card. I'm a season ticket holder and have delayed buying mine but that's only because I didn't want to clog the system when I have three days to buy. It will be interesting to see what the take up is tomorrow as I would think that any season ticket holder who wants their regular seat will do it by close of business tomorrow.

Based on what the official site have said regarding sales today we now just have six thousand more seats to sell before we can claim it being a sellout. That's provided that the Jambos sell out the South Stand. If its not a sell out then it won't be far of.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

EH6 Hibby
09-02-2016, 06:57 PM
If you do buy them,I'd happily take them.
Michelle Will hopefully stick up for me🚗😁

Dinnae give them to him. :greengrin

Scott Allan Key
09-02-2016, 06:58 PM

I have just emailed tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk (tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk)

and let them know I wanted them to immediately release my season ticket for general sale. Would be handy (correct me if I am wrong) to be able to unreserve seats on eticketing though. I couldn't get tickets together in East, I usually take family or children on non-season ticket basis but time I'd finished work the East had was as red as a rose. Can see us selling out as we fill North Stand over week.

Squealing pig
09-02-2016, 07:02 PM
Hope theres a few left thursday

Stuarty27
09-02-2016, 07:03 PM
East sold out online

monktonharp
09-02-2016, 07:08 PM
Yeah but I suspect a number of ST holders will have moved seats for this. Sounds like anyone in the FF lower who usually go with kids are ditching their kids and going buck wild elsewhere!

Hard to tell how many will become available.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI am in the FF Lower, hate my seat but mate has 2 kids so we got the 4 seats as normal although I prefer the East.kids are on holiday then, are they not?

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 07:13 PM
I am in the FF Lower, hate my seat but mate has 2 kids so we got the 4 seats as normal although I prefer the East.kids are on holiday then, are they not?

I'm in the FF lower too but I've never once this season sat in my designated seat. I tend to just sit wherever there's a seat with a good view. I've even gone upstairs in the FF and sat in the seat that I had for the two seasons prior. Looks like I'll be in my reserved seat for the visit of the mutants next Tuesday.

Greenworld
09-02-2016, 07:16 PM

Correct

Scouse Hibee
09-02-2016, 07:19 PM
I have just emailed tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk (tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk)

and let them know I wanted them to immediately release my season ticket for general sale. Would be handy (correct me if I am wrong) to be able to unreserve seats on eticketing though. I couldn't get tickets together in East, I usually take family or children on non-season ticket basis but time I'd finished work the East had was as red as a rose. Can see us selling out as we fill North Stand over week.

They have already said when they will release ST seats, they're hardly going to waste time and effort doing it individually, there's no rush.

Greenworld
09-02-2016, 07:21 PM
I think not if the holder can't go they will have a mate that will want to

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 07:25 PM
They have already said when they will release ST seats, they're hardly going to waste time and effort doing it individually, there's no rush.

:agree: They've got enough to do without answering unnecessary emails and there's still plenty time for fans to buy tickets once ST seats have been released.

Greenworld
09-02-2016, 07:26 PM
Amazing what no TV does brilliant bouncing full house

PatHead
09-02-2016, 07:27 PM
Whatever happens it will be the biggest crowd at a football match in Edinburgh this season, breaking our existing records at Tynecastle for the Semi final and the Hearts match. :greengrin

sleeping giant
09-02-2016, 07:28 PM
Only one section showing green now on the stadium plan.

Definitely going to sell out.

Can't wait:flag:

CentreLine
09-02-2016, 07:29 PM
The Dot Counting Continues

4 in section 8
77 in section 9
3 in Section 2
132 in Section 1
10 in Section 11
133 in section 10

Total still available in the West 359

49 in section 20
7 in section 19
3 in section 18
Section 17 sold out
58 in Section 16
19 in section 21
13 in section 22
5 in section 23
1 in section 50
14 in section 24
127 in section 25

Total still available in the FF 296

That's all folks until the ST holders tickets come in to play :flag::flag::flag:

Scott Allan Key
09-02-2016, 07:31 PM

Suppose so, although I do think they could have the feature on e-ticketing to unreserve your seat. It might have given those seeking group seatings more options. I wanted to sit in East, and could understand why others might want to do so. Anyway, my seat is in 40 GG, and will be available at some point to some lucky punter.

PatHead
09-02-2016, 07:31 PM

4 in section 8
77 in section 9
3 in Section 2
132 in Section 1
10 in Section 11
133 in section 10

49 in section 20
7 in section 19
3 in section 18
Section 17 sold out
58 in Section 16
19 in section 21
13 in section 22
5 in section 23
1 in section 50
14 in section 24
127 in section 25

That's all folks until the ST holders tickets come in to play :flag::flag::flag:

Absolutely incredible. Can't remember a sale like that.

sleeping giant
09-02-2016, 07:32 PM

4 in section 8
77 in section 9
3 in Section 2
132 in Section 1
10 in Section 11
133 in section 10

49 in section 20
7 in section 19
3 in section 18
Section 17 sold out
58 in Section 16
19 in section 21
13 in section 22
5 in section 23
1 in section 50
14 in section 24
127 in section 25

The West and FF are showing as completely sold out on my PC. Showing no availability :confused:

theonlywayisup

4 in section 8
77 in section 9
3 in Section 2
132 in Section 1
10 in Section 11
133 in section 10

49 in section 20
7 in section 19
3 in section 18
Section 17 sold out
58 in Section 16
19 in section 21
13 in section 22
5 in section 23
1 in section 50
14 in section 24
127 in section 25

Plus one in the East, Section 37, row B

Dav1986

4 in section 8
77 in section 9
3 in Section 2
132 in Section 1
10 in Section 11
133 in section 10

49 in section 20
7 in section 19
3 in section 18
Section 17 sold out
58 in Section 16
19 in section 21
13 in section 22
5 in section 23
1 in section 50
14 in section 24
127 in section 25

That will mean the club's statement on selling 10000 tickets today doesn't include CTU then. Looking good for a sell out 👍

cabbageandribs1875
09-02-2016, 07:34 PM
You certainly can, you best be up early Fri though :greengrin

good

NOT so good

:hmmm:

Aldo
Well a yam at work reckons we will be lucky to get anywhere near 16,000 for this game.

I dropped him a text a while ago and made mention we had sold 10,000 on the first day of sales to be told that was totally made up and there will be 5000 empty seats in the home end come KO time!

I mentioned that we had the biggest crowd at their dump this season to be told again that this was total fabrication.

God they don't get it!

Stuarty27
Since 6pm the night I reckon there has been more than a thousand tickets sold.

Ive defo changed my opinion this could be heading for a sell out.

Scouse Hibee
09-02-2016, 07:38 PM
Suppose so, although I do think they could have the feature on e-ticketing to unreserve your seat. It might have given those seeking group seatings more options. I wanted to sit in East, and could understand why others might want to do so. Anyway, my seat is in 40 GG, and will be available at some point to some lucky punter.

What stand is your seat in?

Billy Whizz
09-02-2016, 07:38 PM

4 in section 8
77 in section 9
3 in Section 2
132 in Section 1
10 in Section 11
133 in section 10

49 in section 20
7 in section 19
3 in section 18
Section 17 sold out
58 in Section 16
19 in section 21
13 in section 22
5 in section 23
1 in section 50
14 in section 24
127 in section 25

If we've sold around 10,000 today plus the yams will sell around 4,000 or so, take away hospitality, must be around 4,500 season tickets holders still to buy their seat!

sleeping giant
09-02-2016, 07:39 PM

I missed the wee orange strip at the far end of the west.

cabbageandribs1875
09-02-2016, 07:39 PM
Plus one in the East, Section 37, row B

whole section/east is red

rcarter1
09-02-2016, 07:41 PM
i really really REALLY wish i'd saw this earlier :boo hoo:thought it was just ST's till friday...****

section 38 now :( only 2 single seats left in 38 now....full house me thinks

Same here. Thought I had ages, and frankly thought would be loads of seats throughout the ground. Just bought for 4 non regulars, so have ended up upper tier West stand - just near the Jambos. Not a worry though, it should be a great atmosphere!

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 07:44 PM
Well a yam at work reckons we will be lucky to get anywhere near 16,000 for this game.

I dropped him a text a while ago and made mention we had sold 10,000 on the first day of sales to be told that was totally made up and there will be 5000 empty seats in the home end come KO time!

I mentioned that we had the biggest crowd at their dump this season to be told again that this was total fabrication.

God they don't get it!

Just the first five words had me laughing.

Cheshire Hibby
09-02-2016, 07:44 PM
Glad I checked at lunchtime today - got a ticket in East Block 39. GGTTH

Aldo
09-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Just the first five words had me laughing.

:-)

SunshineOnLeith
09-02-2016, 07:48 PM
The West and FF are showing as completely sold out on my PC. Showing no availability :confused:

Is your monitor upside down? ;-)

hibs0666
09-02-2016, 07:48 PM

4 in section 8
77 in section 9
3 in Section 2
132 in Section 1
10 in Section 11
133 in section 10

49 in section 20
7 in section 19
3 in section 18
Section 17 sold out
58 in Section 16
19 in section 21
13 in section 22
5 in section 23
1 in section 50
14 in section 24
127 in section 25

Tickets are still shifting at a fair rate then - I've just done a re-count.

West Stand: 10 sections red, 5 sections orange (100 seats left), 2 sections green (220 seats left)

FF: 1 section red, 10 sections orange (250 seats left)

By my reckoning that's about 80 tickets sold in the last hour or so.

Looking at the rate of sales we are still seeing, I would be flabbergasted if this doesn't sell out. :thumbsup:

CentreLine
09-02-2016, 07:49 PM

I missed the wee orange strip at the far end of the west.

I also managed to miss out section 15 where there were 20 seats still available but just recounted (sad I know but fun) and 355 showing available now in the West

Real Emerald
09-02-2016, 07:53 PM
I also managed to miss out section 15 where there were 20 seats still available but just recounted (sad I know but fun) and 355 showing available now in the West

It was either that or River City, no brainer :greengrin

sleeping giant
09-02-2016, 07:55 PM

West now showing as completely sold out.
I only checked 10 mins ago :greengrin

CentreLine
09-02-2016, 07:58 PM

Fantastic sales whatever happens. I am still seeing some seats in the west but what the hell its a great day to be hibby

Zazu62
09-02-2016, 08:21 PM
So can season ticket holders still get there seat if they haven't done so yet ?

Billy Whizz
09-02-2016, 08:23 PM
So can season ticket holders still get there seat if they haven't done so yet ?

Yes, up until Friday 10am

kevinc
09-02-2016, 08:24 PM
I reckon that there will be around 3.5k available on Friday once the ST seats are released for general sale. Good effort, be fantastic if we get over 18000.

CockneyRebel
09-02-2016, 08:25 PM

I just counted less than 400 seats left in the whole stadium. STs are still showing as reserved but some ST holders like me will have bought different seats to sit with other folk so we will have an unknown number available come Friday.

bingo70
09-02-2016, 08:29 PM
I reckon that there will be around 3.5k available on Friday once the ST seats are released for general sale. Good effort, be fantastic if we get over 18000.

No way will 3,500 season ticket holders not make it imo.

There'll be a few hundred becoming available on Friday imo

GreenCastle
09-02-2016, 08:33 PM
Season Ticket holders have till Friday 10am but can also buy for others right now.

I am a season ticket holder but bought several for friends today.

So just ask a ST holder to buy you one online and then print out at home :agree:

Just checked online and tickets are disappearing by the second!

Nearly all RED!!!:top marks

Kaff
09-02-2016, 08:34 PM
I'm buying two season ticket seats tomorrow, our other one will be unused. Could be a few become available but the uptake has been so good surely be close to a sell out (and no cup final lottery needed!)

lucky
09-02-2016, 08:35 PM
This game will sell out. Demand creates demand. No one wants to miss out so everyone is buying and buying early

GreenCastle
09-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Can someone put up the latest stadium pic :greengrin

kevinc
09-02-2016, 08:40 PM

I'm basing my sums on:

- 10,000 sold today
- 1000 CTU's(guess)
- 500 hospitality
- 2000 sell over the next couple of days

That's 13500 out of around 17000 seats, no science involved just guesstimates!

Scott Allan Key
09-02-2016, 08:58 PM
What stand is your seat in?

The East, but there were for our normal home games enough seats around me to take my non season brother or my kids along. By the time I got round after work to checking availability, the seats had all gone. So now in the West.

rcarter1
09-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Sell out or not, it will be quite an atmosphere. :flag:

WestEndHibee
09-02-2016, 09:06 PM
I'm basing my sums on:

- 10,0000 sold today
- 1000 CTU's(guess)
- 500 hospitality
- 2000 sell over the next couple of days

That's 13500 out of around 17000 seats, no science involved just guesstimates!

Yamanomics there :wink::greengrin

JeMeSouviens
09-02-2016, 09:07 PM

Sounds like quite a few STs are moving about to sit in bigger groups so there should be a fair number freed up on Friday. Does look likely to sell out or be bloody close.

kevinc
09-02-2016, 09:08 PM
Yamanomics there :wink::greengrin

Cheers, edited now:thumbsup:

mutley
09-02-2016, 09:08 PM
I think we can assume the away end will sell out too, would be nice for our announcer to make a big deal out of it, something like "sell out at ER, with over 17k home fans" (more that tynecastle holds in total )

147lothian
09-02-2016, 09:10 PM
I went on-line got bored with waiting and opted to go down and buy my ticket, im fortunate enough to stay within walking distance of the stadium, that was at 11:00am I waited for 2.5 hours in the cold so by the time I got to the office I thought I cant just get one ticket so I got two. I've contacted mates and they all have tickets The spare ticket is a really good seat row AA seat 227 roughly middle of the east terrace. Im willing to sell the spare ticket to a worthy cause, Im no ticket tout and will let someone have it for the ticket price 28 quid, as long as it goes to a Hibby

The Godfather
09-02-2016, 09:10 PM
Orderded online tonight, with collection from Easter Road as I am travelling up from Manchester late this week and don't want run the risk of tickets not getting to me before I leave.

My question is, I have ordered a ticket and have a reference number. Should I have also got an email confirmation or do I just turn up to the ticket office with reference number to collect.

RoYO!
09-02-2016, 09:16 PM
4 sections in the whole stadium have 2 seats available next to each other. All other sections single seats. :thumbsup:

Greencore
09-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Orderded online tonight, with collection from Easter Road as I am travelling up from Manchester late this week and don't want run the risk of tickets not getting to me before I leave.

My question is, I have ordered a ticket and have a reference number. Should I have also got an email confirmation or do I just turn up to the ticket office with reference number to collect.

I think it is just ID and confirming address?

youngster
09-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Am I being stupid? Im logged din to the ticket site granted I have no loyalty points however its allowing me to buy tickets to other games but not Hearts game. All games have GS beside them bar this one and it is noted as members only.

I give up!

RoYO!
09-02-2016, 09:20 PM

If you have a reference number you'll be alright. There should also be a follow up email if you have supplied this. This may just be taking a while to come through. Don't think it has always been instant in the past.

dangermouse
09-02-2016, 09:20 PM
Just had a wee look just now. Got my daughter a ticket in West lower a couple of hours ago and there are hardly any seats left there now. A couple of sections in FF with only 1 or 2 seats left.

Cheshire Hibby
09-02-2016, 09:21 PM

I got an email confirmation stating reference number and delivery details which were special delivery as also travelling up from Gt Manchester on Tuesday. Your email should state your selected delivery or collection option. Hope this helps.

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 09:22 PM

All the ticket office will ask you for is your name and address. Easy

Juice-Terry
09-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Bracketing the ST seats to be released on Friday, there are only 125 seats available in the whole ground right now. :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
09-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Bracketing the ST seats to be released on Friday, there are only 125 seats available in the whole ground right now. :thumbsup:

So no sales other than ST seats until Friday. Going to be a tense wait for quite a few people

007 Mickey Weir
09-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Am I being stupid? Im logged din to the ticket site granted I have no loyalty points however its allowing me to buy tickets to other games but not Hearts game. All games have GS beside them bar this one and it is noted as members only.

I give up!

You need to have bought a category B ticket before you can buy a category A ( Hearts, The Rangers and Celtic)

Hermit Crab
West - 40
East - Nil
FF - 64

Tot. 104 left in for sale at the moment until Friday.

SkintHibby
Only 100 dots left in the whole stadium!:hibees

RoYO!

RoYO!
09-02-2016, 09:31 PM
400 or so in the last 2/3 hours? :thumbsup::gwa:

Waxy
09-02-2016, 09:34 PM
Looks about 80 odd tickets left now.

monktonharp
09-02-2016, 09:34 PM

I give up! I am the same. I have my ticket, but need another 5 for my laddie and his mates.all have been to ER this season but various reasons cant get sorted

GreenCastle
09-02-2016, 09:35 PM
Only 100 dots left in the whole stadium!:hibees

Amazing effort and this Hibs team and management deserve our support.

You saw the reactions on Sunday - they care and so should we!! :agree:

SON OF PADDY
09-02-2016, 09:36 PM

Went down to ER this morning to get
my laddies tickets !
The two girls serving at the ticket office where brilliant fast and efficient, give credit where it's due.

CentreLine
09-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Looks about 80 odd tickets left now.

18 in Section 1
2 in section 9
17 in section 10

Current total in West Stand 37 seats

24 in Section 16
1 in section 18
3 in section 19
16 in section 20
7 in section 21
6 in section 22
1 in section 23
1 in section 50
8 in section 24

Current total in West Stand 68seats

What an outstanding effort!!!

RoYO!
09-02-2016, 09:38 PM
I am the same. I have my ticket, but need another 5 for my laddie and his mates.all have been to ER this season but various reasons cant get sorted

Is it just that they're not on the database? So can't be assigned? I'm sure there will be a mad rush at fri at 10 when all the empty seats pop up. There's bound to be some great seats made available!

scoopyboy
09-02-2016, 09:38 PM
74 tickets left, I think they will be gone tonight.

It's gonna be a massive scramble on Friday morning for the season ticket left overs.

Complete sell out by Saturday if not before.

GGTTH

B.H.F.C
09-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Thought we'd get a good crowd for this one but didn't expect there to be this kind of demand on day 1.

Juice-Terry
09-02-2016, 09:41 PM
51 now. :greengrin

monktonharp
09-02-2016, 09:42 PM
You need to have bought a category B ticket before you can buy a category A ( Hearts, The Rangers and Celtic)I am a ST holder and the same is showing for me

RoYO!
09-02-2016, 09:43 PM
Just one section with seats next to each other. A row of 3 seats. All other sections singles :top marks

kevinc
I am the same. I have my ticket, but need another 5 for my laddie and his mates.all have been to ER this season but various reasons cant get sorted

Are you an ST holder? If so, you can buy 5 now, if not good luck on Friday.

HibbyKeith
dot update as of 5 mins ago I count only 60 Seats available to walk up fans between now and 10am friday when ST seats not taken will go on sale.

Fantastic effort.

Scrap that... down to 44 Tickets.

East all blocks RED.

10 seats left in the West

34 seats in the Famous Five

Bishop Hibee
It's half-term so there will be ST holders who can't make it. Not me though, I've just shelled out.

RoYO!
09-02-2016, 09:44 PM
74 tickets left, I think they will be gone tonight.

It's gonna be a massive scramble on Friday morning for the season ticket left overs.

Complete sell out by Saturday if not before.

GGTTH

I'm guessing complete sell out by Friday 10:05am!

Juice-Terry
This is very good fun. 45 left now.

Greenworld
Expect a decent crowd but would be very surprised if we sell out - short timescale, Tues night, expensive and against team of hammer throwers.
Looking like a sell out already Onion...only tickets available will be what season ticket guys don't buy by Friday.

youngster
09-02-2016, 09:45 PM
You need to have bought a category B ticket before you can buy a category A ( Hearts, The Rangers and Celtic)

I have just bought a ticket for Morton game but still doesn't let me get a hearts ticket.

Pain int he backside but fair enough. I had a season ticket for 5 years up to 2011 then stopped going as regular and just paid in cash etc.

If anything its got me interested in going back much to the rolling eyes of the wife!!!!

CentreLine
09-02-2016, 09:46 PM
18 in Section 1
2 in section 9
17 in section 10

Current total in West Stand 37 seats

24 in Section 16
1 in section 18
3 in section 19
16 in section 20
7 in section 21
6 in section 22
1 in section 23
1 in section 50
8 in section 24

Current total in West Stand 68seats

What an outstanding effort!!!

And in that short 15 mins the number showing is now 44 :thumbsup::hibees:gwa:

HibeesLA
09-02-2016, 09:47 PM
403 error for me trying to get into the ticket site: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx

RoYO!
16076:greengrin

Greenworld
I have just bought a ticket for Morton game but still doesn't let me get a hearts ticket.

Pain int he backside but fair enough. I had a season ticket for 5 years up to 2011 then stopped going as regular and just paid in cash etc.

If anything its got me interested in going back much to the rolling eyes of the wife!!!!
Phone a mate get him to get you a ticket online ..

monktonharp
09-02-2016, 09:48 PM
Is it just that they're not on the database? So can't be assigned? I'm sure there will be a mad rush at fri at 10 when all the empty seats pop up. There's bound to be some great seats made available!cant follow it, that's why I still go down for mine:greengrin I am a season ticket holder,go to aways, run a bus but canny do a simple pc transaction. :grr: thanks for your input though:aok:

Juice-Terry

scoopyboy
38 and dropping by the minute.

Petrie, you should have filled the corners in. The ground isnae big enough:cb

RoYO!
09-02-2016, 09:49 PM
This is very good fun. 45 left now.

Like i say i love a dot count thread haha :flag:

CentreLine
6 seats left in the west

24 in FF

Waxy

youngster
Phone a mate get him to get you a ticket online ..

tried it, they have all been in and done the business.

monktonharp
09-02-2016, 09:50 PM
16076:greengrinthis is amazing! :not worth might need my own tent and flask, to get my son to this match

Hermit Crab
6 in the west
28 in the FF

34 tot.

Greenworld
Is it another Hibs first sell out the ground in 1 day

jakeshibs
Fantastic effort, lets give the team the support they deserve, lets sell this out, Mon the Hibs....

Waxy
This is better than hogmanay

Col2
I reckon out of 8k season ticket holders max 1.5k won't be able to make it. Absolute max. They will be gone by Saturday in not Friday night.

Brilliant take up. As others have said is THIS the REAL turning point for our wonderful club?

Greenworld
09-02-2016, 09:51 PM
tried it, they have all been in and done the business.
They can buy more no limit

Billy Whizz
I reckon out of 8k season ticket holders max 1.5k won't be able to make it. Absolute max. They will be gone by Saturday in not Friday night.

Brilliant take up. As others have said is THIS the REAL turning point for our wonderful club?
The turning point will be thumping them on Tuesday

scoopyboy
Am no gaun tae ma bed until its completely red.

monktonharp
09-02-2016, 09:52 PM
let's get this sold out. some of us need to go to bed:wink:

Waxy
09-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Jumped back to 37? How does that work?

monktonharp
Am no gaun tae ma bed until its completely red.I wanted tae say that:cb

CentreLine
let's get this sold out. some of us need to go to bed:wink:

still 24 to go :flag:

RoYO!
09-02-2016, 09:54 PM

I genuinely think morning on Friday they will be gone. Think the club will need to set aside tickets in the ticket office for those that will queue from early doors. They could go in an hour fairly easy just in online sales.

Hibby70
09-02-2016, 09:54 PM
I'm in my bed reading this like some best seller page turner.

What have I become?

Billy Whizz
09-02-2016, 09:55 PM
I genuinely think morning on Friday they will be gone. Think the club will need to set aside tickets in the ticket office for those that will queue from early doors. They could go in an hour fairly easy just in online sales.

But they won't know until 10 o'clock what is available to sell

hibs0666

Tickets released from basket after a timeout.

Col2
Is this the wrong time to say i have 1902 tickets in my online basket????

LTYF I hear you say..

Juice-Terry
09-02-2016, 09:57 PM

HibbyKeith

When you purchase tickets online you have a 28 min window to complete the purchase. if someone places items in the basket and does not go ahead with the sale it returns it to the system for availability after the 28 mins has elapsed.

Greenworld
This is so funny....had to get up out of bed log on and buy another 1 ticket for mate. ...back in bed

Waxy
Been one single seat in 09 west for ages? Got seagull poo on it or something?

Hermit Crab
I think there a few folk at the lash who are selecting tickets to make it look like they are being sold :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Hibby70
09-02-2016, 09:58 PM
Fox News has just interrupted its coverage of the New Hampshire primary to focus on our dot count.

monktonharp
09-02-2016, 09:59 PM
I'm in my bed reading this like some best seller page turner.

What have I become?a bit leery?:greengrin

CentreLine
09-02-2016, 09:59 PM
Been one single seat in 09 west for ages? Got seagull poo on it or something?

It's now thw only seat left in the West according to the site :aok:

Bummer, now one showing in Section 1

And 17 showing in the FF

Waxy
09-02-2016, 10:00 PM
21 left

RoYO!

going to need more prawn sandwiches

HibbyKeith
1 in West.

9 in Famous Five.

Hibby70
09-02-2016, 10:02 PM
a bit leery?:greengrin

Who do you think I am, Sam Nicholson?

GordonHFC
I make it 17 in total now.

EH54
I think there will be a surprising amount of tickets on sale on Friday with people like myself no able to make it or with other ST Holders buying tickets for other parts of the ground to get seats together with other friends and family etc,

monktonharp
This is so funny....had to get up out of bed log on and buy another 1 ticket for mate. ...back in bed

Sent from my SM-G903F using TapatalkIf you are still awake, nip oot and get me 5 ffupper please. pm me in the morning, am gaun shortly

Booked4Being-Ugly
09's gone now so that's enough excitement for me before bedtime!