PDA

View Full Version : HSL 100 loyalty points

GreenArmyyy!
09-02-2016, 10:00 AM
I know this was briefly touched on last week but what is actually going on with this? Surely the points should have been added by now?

EH6 Hibby
09-02-2016, 10:19 AM
I know this was briefly touched on last week but what is actually going on with this? Surely the points should have been added by now?

I got an email last week saying they'd be added soon. They needed to contact a few people to verify their reference number because their details on the system don't match their details that they've used to sign up for HSL but anyone affected should have had an email by now.

GreenArmyyy!
09-02-2016, 10:28 AM
I haven't had any correspondence nor have the points been added yet which is beginning to concern me. I don't want to get on at them as what they are doing is fantastic for the club but it is a little shambolic the way that this is playing out....

Hannah_hfc
09-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Dear*Hannah
As many of you will be aware the Club are in the process of allocating 100 loyalty points to HSL contributors who met the eligibility criteria. It was always intended that this would happen on or just after 2 February. This will happen.
Clearly both the Club and HSL want to make sure that these points only go to the correctsupporters. At the end of January we passed on to the Club the list of those contributors who met the criteria. It should be recognised that the Club and HSL have separate database and HSL have not asked for Club Client Reference numbers as part of the HSL application process. Despite the absence of the Client Reference number the Club have still been able to positively match over 90%* from the list provided. There are many reasons why a 100% match is not possible including slightly different version of name provided to the Club compared to that provided to us as, well as different email address.
Over the coming week therefore nearly all of our contributors will have their Loyalty points account credited with the points. We cannot say exactly what day this will be done but rest assured it will happen.
Tomorrow we will be sending an email to those HSL members who we still have not been able to positively match with the Club. We will be asking for your Client Reference number. Can I ask all members to refrain from contacting either HSL or the Club in the meantime.
If you do not receive an email from us tomorrow it means the Club have the matter firmly in hand and your points will be added to your account over the coming week. There is no need to contact us or the Club. Clearly if you do receive an email please respond with the information requested by the deadline highlighted.
Finally, please note that following this exercise we will also advise you when both we and the Club believe that all points have been allocated giving a very final brief last opportunity for Members to satisfy themselves that they have their points.
Can I please ask everyone to be patient and be assured that the task is in hand and all those eligible and seeking the points will have them added in a timely manner.
Jim Adie
Director

Copy of the email sent on the 6th Feb for anyone who didn't receive it.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
09-02-2016, 10:32 AM
It's in the hands of the club now as they have all the details.
I'm guessing the club are a bit busy today and as there are no games affected by loyalty points on the horizon they have prioritised getting ready for the Derby.
HSL have done their bit, the club will do theirs in good time I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burtis97
09-02-2016, 10:46 AM
I got an email does this mean I will get the Points?

GGTTH

GreenArmyyy!
09-02-2016, 10:49 AM
Copy of the email sent on the 6th Feb for anyone who didn't receive it.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that Hannah, very helpful.

Personally still think they should have sent emails to everyone stating their has been an issue.

I know I am being a bit impatient but just want the piece of mind that they have been added....

EH6 Hibby
09-02-2016, 11:01 AM
Thanks for that Hannah, very helpful.

Personally still think they should have sent emails to everyone stating their has been an issue.

I know I am being a bit impatient but just want the piece of mind that they have been added....

Have it checked your junk mail?

Have you had emails telling you when they're debiting your account? If not, maybe you out your email address in wrong.

Eyrie
09-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Here's the email sent to those that they couldn't match

Dear Eyrie

I hope that you received my email yesterday giving an update on the plans for adding 100 Loyalty Points to your Club account.

I am writing to you today as the Club have not been able to positively identify you on their database. Please don’t worry about this. There are many reasons why this can happen and in some cases it can be a missing initial, slight misspelling of name etc. What is more important is that the matter is very easy to resolve. Can you please let us have your Club Client Reference number. For season ticket holders your Client Reference Number is printed on your season ticket. If you’ve bought at the ticket office, over the phone or online (including print at home) your Client Reference Number is on your ticket receipt. If you still can’t find it either call into the ticket office or email your details to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk giving your full name, address, date of birth and telephone number and they will check the system and confirm back your reference number.

We want to make sure that the points are added in time for the next game where points will be relied upon. To help us do that can you please email me the information by 5pm on Wednesday 10th February. Of course for some of our Members we realise that Loyalty points are not an issue for you therefore if this is the case there is no need to respond to this email.

Thank you.

Jim Adie
Director

So I'd guess they may be waiting until after tomorrow's deadline.

Bay Area Hibees
09-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Sorry this is probably stupid q but what is 100 points worth?

I'm HSL member living overseas, how do u use them?

Eyrie
09-02-2016, 09:20 PM

A reserved spot on the helipad :wink:

GreenArmyyy!
09-02-2016, 09:20 PM

Priority for purchasing match tickets 👍