PDA

View Full Version : Replay

Not In The Know
08-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Do you think we will sell out?

You would like to think so. We did for the new year game when B*tcher was in charge.

I had to laugh when Neilson tried to put a positive spin on his team capitulating "We can look forward to another money-spinner". Thats right - a wee cup tie for his team too get excited about at a proper stadium.

Franck Stanton
08-02-2016, 02:43 PM

You would like to think so. We did for the new year game when B*tcher was in charge.

I had to laugh when Neilson tried to put a positive spin on his team capitulating "We can look forward to another money-spinner". Thats right - a wee cup tie for his team too get excited about at a proper stadium.

Lets face it, unlike us, this game is the biggest they have this season.

NeilT
09-02-2016, 08:58 AM
Just realised they have 2 games before the replay to our 1. Could be significant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 09:03 AM

I would like to think that it would be a sell out or close to a sell out but £28 might put some folk off. Hopefully it won't be on the telly otherwise that will put a large dent in the attendance figure.

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 09:06 AM
Just realised they have 2 games before the replay to our 1. Could be significant.

They have more chance of injuries than us. Would love it if Nicholson gets taken out after his antics at the weekend.

Onion
09-02-2016, 09:10 AM

No chance of this selling out. Too expensive and too many seats. My guess, 16000.

Onion
09-02-2016, 09:14 AM

They'll rest their main thugs ahead of our game. It's all that matter to them.