PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

Wellbankhibby
08-02-2016, 11:35 AM
Anyone know extent of injuries, who's injured and if they are likely to be out for a while.
I gather Fivie out for a few weeks. Yesterday it looked like Dylan, Gray, and McGinn all took knocks. so glad we have good squad now but will be difficult should all named be out for a while.

HibsNutter
08-02-2016, 11:39 AM
Would imagine Fontaine will be available for Saturday, by the look of McGeouch's tweet he seemed confident he wouldn't be out for long. Didn't realise McGinn had a knock so hopefully nothing serious.

Wellbankhibby
08-02-2016, 11:42 AM
Would imagine Fontaine will be available for Saturday, by the look of McGeouch's tweet he seemed confident he wouldn't be out for long. Didn't realise McGinn had a knock so hopefully nothing serious.
After that dreadful assault on him he could have broken his ankle. Hope they are all fit very soon.

Big_Franck
08-02-2016, 11:44 AM
It's good that we don't have a midweek game like the yams. They'll all (with the exception of Fyvie) hopefully be fine for Saturday away to Livi but if not we should be able to put out a starting 11 strong enough to get a result.

Hearts have two games to play before the replay so they could pick up more injuries :greengrin

Golden Bear
08-02-2016, 11:45 AM
Fontaine was on the bench yesterday.

MB62
08-02-2016, 11:54 AM
I seem to be fine now. When Bartley took the ball with the touch from Stokes and went in to the box, I jumped off my chair, slide along the carpet towards the telly to try and lift the ball over their keeper, and slightly felt my groin twinge a bit. As the keeper collected the ball, I limped gingerly back to my chair :grr:

worcesterhibby
08-02-2016, 12:02 PM
While we are on the subject, I know he's not exactly pushing for a place at the moment, but Danny handling reckons he is about 2 weeks away from Fitness.

PatHead
08-02-2016, 12:06 PM
It's good that we don't have a midweek game like the yams. They'll all (with the exception of Fyvie) hopefully be fine for Saturday away to Livi but if not we should be able to put out a starting 11 strong enough to get a result.

Hearts have two games to play before the replay so they could pick up more injuries :greengrin

​Especially on that pitch. It was awful.

Ozyhibby
08-02-2016, 12:10 PM
While we are on the subject, I know he's not exactly pushing for a place at the moment, but Danny handling reckons he is about 2 weeks away from Fitness.

That reminds me, Farid's back then too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tartanhibee
08-02-2016, 12:11 PM
I seem to be fine now. When Bartley took the ball with the touch from Stokes and went in to the box, I jumped off my chair, slide along the carpet towards the telly to try and lift the ball over their keeper, and slightly felt my groin twinge a bit. As the keeper collected the ball, I limped gingerly back to my chair :grr:

Were you just looking for kitty to come out the kitchen for a rub down.

MB62
08-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Were you just looking for kitty to come out the kitchen for a rub down.

It worked for Dylan

:greengrin

patlowe
08-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Anyone know how close Carmichael is to returning? It's great that we've had the squad to deal with the injuries to Fyvie and McGeouch but would be good to bolster the matchday squad - not sure we could cope with any more injuries in midfield this weekend.

Billy Whizz
08-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Anyone know how close Carmichael is to returning? It's great that we've had the squad to deal with the injuries to Fyvie and McGeouch but would be good to bolster the matchday squad - not sure we could cope with any more injuries in midfield this weekend.

He's played at least 2 development games in recent weeks. Can't be far away. Would be a welcome addition with the injuries we have in midfield