PDA

View Full Version : Thought this was hilarious

InchHibby
08-02-2016, 07:08 AM
Coming back from the match driving through Haymarket, there were three young Jambos standing at the bus stop giving the Nazi salute to the Hibs fans on the opposite side. One of them, a right ugly bar steward, decided to cross the road and confront the hibbies, unseen to him another hibby ran up behind him, whacked him on the mouth, knocking him to the deck, then took off like Alan Wells. A policeman nearby seeing the incident decided to take chase, but there was more chance of Hearts building a new stand than catching him. Two minutes later the cop was returning, completely knackered but laughing along with other hibbies, I could almost hear him saying, Fxxx me he's quick.

Onceinawhile
08-02-2016, 07:10 AM
So it was funny that a man got assaulted?

Thecat23
08-02-2016, 07:16 AM
Coming back from the match driving through Haymarket, there were three young Jambos standing at the bus stop giving the Nazi salute to the Hibs fans on the opposite side. One of them, a right ugly bar steward, decided to cross the road and confront the hibbies, unseen to him another hibby ran up behind him, whacked him on the mouth, knocking him to the deck, then took off like Alan Wells. A policeman nearby seeing the incident decided to take chase, but there was more chance of Hearts building a new stand than catching him. Two minutes later the cop was returning, completely knackered but laughing along with other hibbies, I could almost hear him saying, Fxxx me he's quick.

Smacking someone in the face from behind isn't funny it's called being a ****bag.

Ozyhibby
08-02-2016, 07:17 AM

If it was someone giving Nazi salutes and looking for a square go then I would not lose too much sleep over it.
Although I do of course frown on such behaviour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matty_f
08-02-2016, 07:46 AM
Smacking someone in the face from behind isn't funny it's called being a ****bag.

To be fair, it was a wannabe hard-man that got skelped before he skelped a Hibby. **** him.

Springbank
08-02-2016, 07:51 AM
No, that's not hilarious, and its got nothing to do with the football. It's not for me.

Tell you what I found hilarious yesterday. Taking my 7 year old son to a derby, seeing the opposition do their cheesing at half time, knowing that we were playing the better football (I go to the football to see football) and then we scored a last minute equaliser to shut them up.

That was hilarious for me and my 7 year old boy, at the football.

There's no room for violence at an Edinburgh derby

Nameless
08-02-2016, 07:59 AM
You are using MAN in the wrong context. It was a scrote that got skelped, and that is always funny....it's a bonus that it was a poppy thief.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

blackpoolhibs
08-02-2016, 08:02 AM
I find getting your retaliation in first does not hurt as much. :top marks

Hibrandenburg
08-02-2016, 08:09 AM
If you live by the sword..........

Cabbage East
08-02-2016, 08:40 AM

How do you get your shirt so clean?

Green Fish
08-02-2016, 08:55 AM
Agreed, not funny. I did hear something last night, if true it's hilarious.

The Nigerian LB, the world cup star, they were raving about in the summer that has turned out to be woeful.

They signed their intended signings brother.

Funny if true.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk