PDA

View Full Version : Henderson

Planet Hibs
07-02-2016, 09:27 PM
love this guys passion, gives 100% every game and a great addition to our midfield, superb cross to Cummings for the first goal. Will be a huge player for us in the business end of the season

MagicSwirlingShip
07-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Wasn't at his best today by any means, still produced the goods when needed though. Love him!

hfc rd
07-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Been a terrific addition to the team. Got a bright future ahead of him. Not suprised smeltic gave him a new deal before loaning him to us.

McD
07-02-2016, 09:30 PM
Was celebrating with the Hibs fans after the final whistle like he's a dyed in the wool fan, would love to keep him beyond this season :thumbsup:

mjhibby
07-02-2016, 09:32 PM
If Celtic get a new manager in the summer he'll go back to them to fight for a place. If not he'll be mad not to come back to us assuming we get promoted.

Tricla
07-02-2016, 09:35 PM
Night and day when you think of the loanees we had in 'that' final.

Thecat23
07-02-2016, 09:45 PM
Liam loves the club. If he could stay on he would. Thinks it's one of the best dressing rooms he's been in with team spirit and says Stubbs is the reason this club is going places.

djs69
07-02-2016, 09:49 PM
He loves playing for Hibs, big part of that is the passion that comes from backroom staff , watch out for John Doolan at the end of March , that's passion

Bayern Bru

Mr White
His celebrations at goals and full time are the kind of thing that get fans bonding with players. And for a player on loan that's particularly rare. Glad to have him on board.

HibeeHendo
07-02-2016, 09:50 PM
9 times out of 10 his deliveries in the box from set pieces were fantastic today.

Jonnyboy
07-02-2016, 09:50 PM
He loves playing for Hibs, big part of that is the passion that comes from backroom staff , watch out for John Doolan at the end of March , that's passion

What's he gonna do at the end of March? :greengrin

greenlex
07-02-2016, 09:51 PM
He was rightly pissed at Stokes for hoggin the free kicks.

Andy74
07-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Liam loves the club. If he could stay on he would. Thinks it's one of the best dressing rooms he's been in with team spirit and says Stubbs is the reason this club is going places.

He just signed a new Celtic contract and if they want him to report back next year he would do so in a second.

I'm sure he is enjoying his year here but there's no danger he would give up a career at Celtic to play here.

rcarter1
07-02-2016, 10:06 PM
He was rightly pissed at Stokes for hoggin the free kicks.

Those two need to sort that. Take turns? Maybe the manager told Stokes to take them, but not sure why when Henderson has done well.

matty_f
07-02-2016, 10:08 PM
He just signed a new Celtic contract and if they want him to report back next year he would do so in a second.

I'm sure he is enjoying his year here but there's no danger he would give up a career at Celtic to play here.

I think you're right, Andy. Which is a big pity, because if we could get him permanently it would be fantastic.

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-02-2016, 10:12 PM

I think most of us get that, but you can see that this boy has a respect for our club and a commitment when that jersey is pulled over his head. That's a stark contrast, to some, not all,of the other loanees we have seen.

Andy74
07-02-2016, 10:16 PM
I think most of us get that, but you can see that this boy has a respect for our club and a commitment when that jersey is pulled over his head. That's a stark contrast, to some, not all,of the other loanees we have seen.

Agree. I was responding to the suggestion he would stay if he could. If Celtic didn't want him maybe but that's not likely.

Billy Whizz
07-02-2016, 10:17 PM

I agree, hope we don't boo him if he plays against us next season

Thecat23
08-02-2016, 12:25 AM

That's what I'm saying! If he could stay he would, but because he's tied up at Celtic he knows he can't. Loves it here though and doesn't fancy playing under Delia again.

When he goes back he will be under new management anyway.

Nutmegged
08-02-2016, 12:41 AM
Wouldnt say Henderson wouldn't go back to Celtic if he had a choice, the boy signed a 5 year deal with them the day he signed with us, he's a brilliant player with excellent potential and he'll want to play for the bigger sides in the Champions League too, I think he'll make it but I also think he could do anothet stint at us next year if we go up, he's a terrific player and a terrific lad, we should enjoy him while we have him.0

Baader
08-02-2016, 12:43 AM
That's what I'm saying! If he could stay he would, but because he's tied up at Celtic he knows he can't. Loves it here though and doesn't fancy playing under Delia again.

When he goes back he will be under new management anyway.

No wonder. I'm surprised Delia Smith is still there. He's useless.

TRC
08-02-2016, 03:44 AM
Think he is brilliant. At the end of the game he was ging up the support amazing to see from a loanee

GreenLake
08-02-2016, 06:42 AM
Henderson was born for this game. I love watching him as a star in our team and appreciate his genuine and sincere commitment. He is going to be a legend here or somewhere else. Wherever that is I wish him luck.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-02-2016, 07:18 AM

Think the best we can hope for is another year on loan.