PDA

View Full Version : Goal Celebrations

McHibby
07-02-2016, 08:53 PM
When that equaliser hit the back of the net today my roar nearly stopped the dog's heart - he got such a fright, the laptop went in the air, a cup of coffee went flying over a wall/carpet and I banged my arm (accidentally) against a radiator!

Anyone else hurt themselves, broke something or traumatised a family pet while celebrating a goal?

HibbyAndy
07-02-2016, 08:55 PM
When that equaliser hit the back of the net today my roar nearly stopped the dog's heart - he got such a fright, the laptop went in the air, a cup of coffee went flying over a wall/carpet and I banged my arm (accidentally) against a radiator!

Anyone else hurt themselves, broke something or traumatised a family pet while celebrating a goal?

Ma cat got bunged oot the windae :greengrin

Same seats for the semis though :thumbsup:

seven nowt
07-02-2016, 08:56 PM
I had such a tight grip on my balls when I celebrated the goal. Never traumatized a family member but might not be able to have any bairns!!

Hibby Bairn
07-02-2016, 08:58 PM
Smashed the living room centre light with my uncle when David Narey put us 1-0 up against Brazil.

Mr White
07-02-2016, 09:01 PM
I reckon if my next door neighbour was in and is the slightest bit interested in scottish football he now knows we're hibs fans :greengrin:

If not he'll surely be wondering who the **** Paul hanlon is and what the **** was happening on our side of the chimney!

greenlex
07-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Burnt ma knee sliding along the floor in front of the telly.

Mr White
07-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Smashed the living room centre light with my uncle when David Narey put us 1-0 up against Brazil.

Was your uncle ok? Is he really small or are you really strong :greengrin

madabouthibs
07-02-2016, 09:03 PM
I was watching online, and Bet365 was about 30 seconds ahead.......... So basically Bet365 had a "Goal - Hibernian" about 10 seconds before the corner was taken. Ha ha, I still had to wait to see it on the Stream before going radge and doing a few laps of the hoose!! lol Brilliant! :thumbsup::flag:

hfc rd
07-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Jumped up and down so much I woke my gran up in the room next door. Got a sore throat now on the back of that equaliser. But I'll take it all the time for moments like that!

Mr White
I was watching online, and Bet365 was about 30 seconds ahead.......... So basically Bet365 had a "Goal - Hibernian" about 10 seconds before the corner was taken. Ha ha, I still had to wait to see it on the Stream before going radge and doing a few laps of the hoose!! lol Brilliant! :thumbsup::flag:

The downside of bet365 being ahead of the tv streams is when a goal is disallowed after you think your bets come in :grr:

seven nowt

Brilliant haha

Pretty Boy
I've got a beast of a bruise on my elbow after falling forward 4 rows.

Was utterly mental, the stand went into total meltdown. Absolute scenes.

SteveHFC
07-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Lost my voice and sure i've done something to my foot while jumping about going mental in the stand.

monktonharp
07-02-2016, 09:08 PM
I was in the Hibs club, auld guy next to me asking how long to go just as I said we're still in this, the place erupted.

Torto7062
07-02-2016, 09:08 PM
I once nearly threw my eldest son at the tv when that ******ktard Wayne Foster scored at E.R....hated that t*at

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

wookie70
07-02-2016, 09:12 PM
I once nearly threw my eldest son at the tv when that ******ktard Wayne Foster scored at E.R....hated that t*at

You should have been at the game and thrown your son at Wayne Foster as he was going through

rcarter1
07-02-2016, 09:13 PM
Ma cat got bunged oot the windae :greengrin

Same seats for the semis though :thumbsup:

Hang on, that may have been the lucky cat!! :no way:

Hibby Bairn
07-02-2016, 09:16 PM

😎

Franck Stanton
07-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Was in the pub in Benidorm - the only person watching the tv as most of the patrons were really auld english farts who were moaning that Scottish fitba' was on tv and not the english game [well done barman]. Hibs scored their 1st goal and when I jumped out of my seat shouting the auld lass at next table nearly had a heart attack, the 3 dogs in the bar went mental barking at anything that moved and Mrs Grumpy, well, to say she wasn't best pleased is an understatement. Things had just about calmed down when we got the equaliser - cue replay of 1st goal.

500miles
07-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Hanging out of my window overlooking Leith Links screaming "MOAN THE F*****G HIBS".

Gave the folk at the temple the fright of their lives .

Bayern Bru
07-02-2016, 09:18 PM

Lost my voice and sure i've done something to my foot while jumping about going mental in the stand.

Yep, I ended up in the row behind and ruined my ankle. Worth it. So worth it.

franks
07-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Nothing really just a sore bruised left calf I assume from the seat behind.

Weej1875
07-02-2016, 09:22 PM
My reaction to the equaliser caused me and the jambo next to me in the pub to fall out. We'd been getting on ok in the first half...

EH6 Hibby
07-02-2016, 09:23 PM
I've got quite a bruise on my left shin. Must have happened at the second goal but I've only just noticed it.

Torto7062
07-02-2016, 09:29 PM
You should have been at the game and thrown your son at Wayne Foster as he was going through
I was 19 and couldn't afford the day out with the Perth Paul Kanos Hibs supporters club.....but I'd gladly through my son at him even now 😂

legends of 73
07-02-2016, 09:29 PM
I've got a torn cartilage in my left knee and made it worse when we scored the 2nd running about that stand like a madman:greengrin

poolman
07-02-2016, 09:44 PM

Just for a toe poke 😈

CalgaryHibs
07-02-2016, 09:45 PM

That goal was better than a orgasum
;)

Steve-O
07-02-2016, 09:47 PM
A 3:30am roar led to a woken up fiancée and a telling off - "the neighbours will think there's been a murder!!"
:greengrin

Mr White
07-02-2016, 09:52 PM
There was. Yam egos were brutally slain :greengrin

djs69
07-02-2016, 09:52 PM
I kissed a strangers bald head in Row 8

marinello59
07-02-2016, 09:54 PM

:faf:

greenlex
07-02-2016, 09:55 PM
Was it split and his name Bob?

Bayern Bru
07-02-2016, 09:57 PM

A song title if ever I heard one.

alexhibs
07-02-2016, 10:00 PM

No injuries but up off chair screaming yaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss out the living room through to kitchen and back heart pounding out ma chest n the Mrs just shaking her heid, she just don't get it !!!

JJP
07-02-2016, 10:08 PM
I ran about grabbing my genitals and waving them at a bunch of strangers. Isn't that how everyone celebrates a goal!?

Alex Trager
07-02-2016, 10:23 PM
My reaction to the equaliser caused me and the jambo next to me in the pub to fall out. We'd been getting on ok in the first half...

Superb Mate.

They really are poor at taking it

Mr White
07-02-2016, 10:25 PM
Superb Mate.

Unless the "it" in question happens to be finance intended for a charity. They're pretty good at taking that.

Weej1875
07-02-2016, 10:32 PM
Superb Mate.

My favourite bit was when he said, after McGregor got booked, that if it was a hearts player, it would have been red! Craig Thomson, we're talking about.

worcesterhibby
07-02-2016, 10:38 PM
I've got a Frozen shoulder at he moment, which basically means it is incredibly painful if I attempt to raise my arm above my head sharply...you can imagine what happened when I jumped off the sofa to celebrate the goal...:scarf::shocked::sick::faint::partyhibb

FromTheCapital
07-02-2016, 10:39 PM
Hugged absolutely ****ing everybody around me. We've never done that to them and it felt so ****ing good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J-C
07-02-2016, 10:41 PM
I screamed at the top of my voice, the wife came through and said, " I take it Hibs have scored " then she tutted and went back through to the bedroom, in other words behave yersel ya silly auld goat :greengrin

GreenCastle
07-02-2016, 10:41 PM

:faf::faf::faf:

Alex Trager
07-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Unless the "it" in question happens to be finance intended for a charity. They're pretty good at taking that.

Well, naturally.

Alex Trager
07-02-2016, 10:46 PM
My favourite bit was when he said, after McGregor got booked, that if it was a hearts player, it would have been red! Craig Thomson, we're talking about.

They give it the lobsters all week.
Then we pump two in in the last ten and then suddenly they are all silent.

For about an hour.

Then they are telling us how the pressure is on us. How they will, AGAIN, pump us.

When will they ever learn?
They are totally mental

Fred Perry
07-02-2016, 10:47 PM
No injuries, but I was on the train back from Manchester today with game on headphones. Whole carriage looking at me as I shout out flicking yaaaaaaas when equaliser goes in.
Mrs Perry not pleased 

Alex Trager
07-02-2016, 10:48 PM
No injuries, but I was on the train back from Manchester today with game on headphones. Whole carriage looking at me as I shout out flicking yaaaaaaas when equaliser goes in.
Mrs Perry not pleased 

Excellent.

I can't wait to see the celebrations on bbc shortly.

Danderhall Hibs
07-02-2016, 10:51 PM
Excellent.

I can't wait to see the celebrations on bbc shortly.

I doubt they'll have been recording on his train just in case we scored.

Alex Trager
07-02-2016, 10:51 PM

*sighs looking disappointed at the world*

Since90+2
07-02-2016, 10:52 PM
There was a Dutch photographer who got a video of the celebrations in the Harp and Castle when Hanlon scored, absolutely mental as you can imagine. Will put the video up when I can be arsed.

Danderhall Hibs
07-02-2016, 10:54 PM
*sighs looking disappointed at the world*

:hilarious

I agree with you and am disappointed too, they should definitely have been filming on the train.

Fred Perry
07-02-2016, 10:55 PM
Hope not, I wrecked the shortbread display on the trolley 😂

Glesgahibby
07-02-2016, 11:08 PM
Was in the pub in Benidorm - the only person watching the tv as most of the patrons were really auld english farts who were moaning that Scottish fitba' was on tv and not the english game [well done barman]. Hibs scored their 1st goal and when I jumped out of my seat shouting the auld lass at next table nearly had a heart attack, the 3 dogs in the bar went mental barking at anything that moved and Mrs Grumpy, well, to say she wasn't best pleased is an understatement. Things had just about calmed down when we got the equaliser - cue replay of 1st goal.

You still there?😎
Wish I was still there,came home Tuesday.
What boozers where you in??

SteveHFC
07-02-2016, 11:11 PM
There was a Dutch photographer who got a video of the celebrations in the Harp and Castle when Hanlon scored, absolutely mental as you can imagine. Will put the video up when I can be arsed.

Link?

Glesgahibby
07-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Down the local(eriskyne) me and two old dudes standing at the bar.screaming and dancing when we equalised 😀
Calmed down when one of my mates walked in then more screaming and dancing!!!!!!!!
**** great day!!!

lyonhibs
07-02-2016, 11:40 PM
Wrecked my back when McFadden scored against France. Had to be content with the Sunday brunchers ****ting themselves today.

Greencore
07-02-2016, 11:43 PM
I ran about grabbing my genitals and waving them at a bunch of strangers. Isn't that how everyone celebrates a goal!?

😂😂😂😂

GGTTH07
07-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Fell down the stairs banged my head of at least three concrete steps, jumped back up and went mental!

Green Man
07-02-2016, 11:51 PM
I couldn't shout as the wee man was having his nap so I settled for rolling about on the living room floor, much to the amusement of my wife and her sister.

Stax
07-02-2016, 11:57 PM
Only caught the last 15 mins on the radio due to my son playing a game this morning. Equaliser nearly saw us leaving the motorway on the way home :hibees

SuperAllyMcleod
08-02-2016, 12:01 AM

Still can't believe Beaumont didn't pull him down![emoji34]

lord bunberry
08-02-2016, 12:06 AM
It was absolute bedlam where we were, the players celebrated right in front of us and everyone was diving down to join them. One of the best celebrations at tynecastle. I'm still celebrating now.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
08-02-2016, 12:18 AM
They give it the lobsters all week.
Then we pump two in in the last ten and then suddenly they are all silent.

For about an hour.

Then they are telling us how the pressure is on us. How they will, AGAIN, pump us.

When will they ever learn?
They are totally mental

Didn't hear a peep out of them apart from their goals. And they were sharp on their feet at the final whistle. Complete roasters, and an embarrassment to our fine city.

What's their record against us since they stopped their financial doping?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
08-02-2016, 12:23 AM
It was absolute bedlam where we were, the players celebrated right in front of us and everyone was diving down to join them. One of the best celebrations at tynecastle. I'm still celebrating now.

On a par with the Deano finish off the Amadou Konte rebound back in the Levein days.

Completely Tonto

lord bunberry
08-02-2016, 12:27 AM
On a par with the Deano finish off the Amadou Konte rebound back in the Levein days.

Completely Tonto
:agree: That's what I was thinking as well.

lord bunberry
08-02-2016, 12:29 AM
Didn't hear a peep out of them apart from their goals. And they were sharp on their feet at the final whistle. Complete roasters, and an embarrassment to our fine city.

I remember them singing stubbsy stubbsy. They weren't singing that at the end as they sneaked out :greengrin

Nutmegged
08-02-2016, 12:30 AM
The celebration from the players was off the scale, the togertherness, the brotherhood and bond between players and fans was obvious, unbelievable feeling.

iwasthere1972
08-02-2016, 01:39 AM
I remember them singing stubbsy stubbsy. They weren't singing that at the end as they sneaked out :greengrin

They do tend to have a much larger percentage of morons/nutters than most football clubs. Strangely you can normally tell what club they support just be looking at their face. A right bunch of ugly barstewards. Aye I know I'm no oil painting either but if I was standing next to a pig, I'm sure that my family could pick me out. Them I very much doubt it. **** of the earth.

.Sean.
08-02-2016, 01:42 AM
I don't think I'd have celebrated a winner any more than that equaliser . Just in and what a day, proud to call myself a Hibby after that one👍🏼

canny my wait to **** the in the replay

.Sean.
08-02-2016, 01:45 AM
Ps did that old roaster in the Wheatfield nearest us watch any the game? Kept giving it the 5-1 and pulling a hat over his head. He's there every derby. I'd be mortified to call that my faither. I'm no talking about the odd gesture I genuinely dinny think he watched a minute of the game. Hopefully he got a kicking in his local afterwards the old fud

KWJ
08-02-2016, 01:46 AM
These guys seemed to enjoy it. 16049

More pictures of this? From HibsTV video, would be great to get this full.

hibbypostie
08-02-2016, 01:58 AM
was in the blind poet with a few other hibbies when a couple of jambos came in they were ok (for jambos that is) at 2-1 my mate turned to one and said mate if we equalize your getting a firemans lift out of here I took a blow to the face celebrating then turned round to see my mate run out the door with the jammbo over his shoulders :greengrin

Salt N Sauzee
08-02-2016, 02:13 AM
That equaliser from Hanlon is BY FAR the most aggressive celebration I've ever been a part of. It was absolutely fudging mental. What a result today was. They'll be absolutely spewing that they bottled that 2-0 lead today. Get it up them 😄

Slicer
08-02-2016, 02:30 AM
Just watched the goals again, who was the sub who jumped into the stand at the corner? Brilliant scenes.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-02-2016, 07:29 AM
Just watched the goals again, who was the sub who jumped into the stand at the corner? Brilliant scenes.

Dagnall!

Edit: it ws Boyle but all subs joined in with the celebraitions!

EH6 Hibby
08-02-2016, 08:21 AM
Reading through Facebook when I got home last night was hilarious. Hearts fans need to learn to wait for the final whistle before noising Hibs fans up. :greengrin

Alex Trager
08-02-2016, 09:50 AM

Poor by their excellent standards ;)

They've not beat us at ER since 'Robbie' took over.

They were actually singing 'stubbsy stubbsy'

They are complete morons.

And they HATE Stubbs for some reason

FranckSuzy
08-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Mrs Perry not pleased 

No, she wouldn't be :wink: :tee hee:

CMcP
08-02-2016, 11:15 AM
was in the blind poet with a few other hibbies when a couple of jambos came in they were ok (for jambos that is) at 2-1 my mate turned to one and said mate if we equalize your getting a firemans lift out of here I took a blow to the face celebrating then turned round to see my mate run out the door with the jammbo over his shoulders :greengrin

We have a winner.

kevo1875
08-02-2016, 11:54 AM

Broke my foot kicking my coffee table when that useless excuse for a footballer scored that goal..forgot I had only socks on ..

Viva_Palmeiras
08-02-2016, 01:01 PM
Link?

He'll put it up once he's finished editing his gold member footage... ;)

EskbankHibby
08-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Not sure how to link/copy from Facebook but there is footage of the patrons in the Harp and Castle when the equaliser goes in, looks brilliant.

Dalianwanda
08-02-2016, 01:57 PM
I missed the game as was taking a meditation class all day...managed to get the update when everyone's eyes were shut, had to stifle me "get in there ya ****ing dancer!" Om Hibees

Big90inOz
08-02-2016, 01:57 PM

Would that be the big light ?😜

scotiaf
08-02-2016, 02:10 PM
i was in the back of an uber taxi on route to 5 a sides, watching it on hibs tv. He almost crashed as i was howling like a wolf in the back with a "f ing yass"

CallumLaidlaw
08-02-2016, 02:18 PM

somehow from the 2nd back row, i got passed my mate and son, and went down the stairs all the way to the tunnel :greengrin
Hugged around 6 strangers on the way back to my seat :gwa:

Franck Stanton
08-02-2016, 02:26 PM
You still there?
Wish I was still there,came home Tuesday.
What boozers where you in??

Yip , still here, was planning to stay until end of month .....however , leaving Wed 10th to be home in time for Livvy game and replay at Easter Road.

When I am here I usually frequent, The Drop Inn, The Corner Bar, The Gallowgate, Yorkshire Pride 3. Like a chinese meal in The Mandarin [3 courses and a bottle of wine for two - change from 10 euros, cannae beat it]. Spend every Jan and Feb over here- misses out worst of Scotlands dreary winter.

itslegaltender
08-02-2016, 03:01 PM
Was in traffic at the Maybury listening it on the Radio. Started peeping the horn when the equaliser went in, folk around me looked a wee bit scared! haha

SteveHFC
08-02-2016, 03:04 PM
The celebrations at the end was likely the first time i've went that crazy since Doyle scored in the semi.

Since90+2
08-02-2016, 03:59 PM
https://vid.me/1neB

Harp and Castle at the equaliser

Leith Green
08-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Absolutely brilliant 😁

PatHead
08-02-2016, 04:10 PM
One thing that did impress me yesterday was how no-one left early as we believed would could get back into the game. The fans were superb and backed the team with singing again and again.

It was worth it! Great celebration.

Since90+2
08-02-2016, 04:23 PM
Another video of the celebrations

https://mobile.twitter.com/HibeesBounce/status/696721751661740032/video/1

CL0762
08-02-2016, 04:27 PM
That's up there with the Ross Caldwell winner, went absolutely mental. Ended up cuddling every person near me and just going nuts.

What a roar that was when Hanlon scored, just gutted I was in the upper part of the stand and not the lower.

SkintHibby
08-02-2016, 04:33 PM
I jumped about my living room so much my 8 year old laddie started crying! :shocked:

Dashing Bob S
08-02-2016, 04:38 PM
It definitely hurt Hearts fans. My neighbour Alan was in the Wheatfield toilets with his sister when he heard, and he couldn't even get it up to pump her.

Cabbage East
08-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Woaft :greengrin

Monts
08-02-2016, 05:31 PM
I was driving back from the highlands listening to the game on a crackly radio signal, with the Mrs sleeping in the passenger seat. She woke up pretty sharply when I started celebrating the equaliser. I think she thought we were crashing :greengrin

truehibernian
08-02-2016, 05:33 PM
One thing that did impress me yesterday was how no-one left early as we believed would could get back into the game. The fans were superb and backed the team with singing again and again.

It was worth it! Great celebration.

I think the fans see the team has a 'so what' attitude if we lose a goal and see the team immediately wanting to get on the ball again. A Calderwood side for example wouldn't have wanted possession and certainly wouldn't want to take a chance with a pass - McGinn was quiet first half but stepped up second, as did wee Lewis - folk moaned about Lewis yesterday but look closely second half how often he takes the ball comfortably and goes forward instead of side to side - tell you what if he'd scored that would have been a goal of the season too (at 2-1)