PDA

View Full Version : Toast to a good week

Cheshire Hibby
07-02-2016, 07:42 PM
Started with a great semi final win, 3 points away in mid week and a football lesson for them; only bottler open tonight will be a very nice glass of red wine. The toast is Hibernian FC, the only football team in Edinburgh. GGTTH

murray26
07-02-2016, 07:44 PM
Great week.. Still business to take care off.. Proud to be a hibby right now..

Mr White
07-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Still fighting on 3 fronts. Happy days :thumbsup:

erin go bragh
07-02-2016, 07:49 PM
I concor. Just poured a rather genrous glass of claret . It's fairly helping my hoarse throat .

GGTTH

SonOfDavidFrancey
07-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Yes happy days. Only worry is how much all these games are taking out of the team in terms of the run-in. But as Stubbs has said, days like this are what it's all about.

Mr Grieves
07-02-2016, 08:05 PM
The manner of the draw today will keep the confidence up.

The players were well pumped up at the final whistle!

Tricla
07-02-2016, 08:06 PM
The manner of the draw today will keep the confidence up.

The players were well pumped up at the final whistle!

Absolutely.

Energy that will be carried into the next league fixture.

LustForLeith
07-02-2016, 08:08 PM
Semi final win, good three points at Morton, hard fought comeback draw at tynecastle and found an email telling me I'd won a £900 stereo in a competition!

Great week!:thumbsup:

monktonharp
07-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Superb second half from our team today. All I wanted from this fixture, although a win would have been better. always thought that we could match them at their own ground so we now have an advantage, if we take all our tickets which is better than they can do if you look at the numbers !be there, be a Hibs fan.

Pretty Boy
07-02-2016, 08:16 PM
Fantastic week

Won the most important fixture. Won 1 and drew 1 with regards the other 2.

I'd have taken that at the start of last weekend.

MartinfaePorty
07-02-2016, 08:20 PM
As someone who used to go to nearly every game, home and away, this season I've gone from missing a home game because I couldn't find my ticket and wasn't that bothered in finding it, to driving through on my own to Greenock last Tuesday. Have also started telling my other half not to book stuff without telling me, when before if it clashed with a game I just shrugged my shoulders. In Stubbs and Dempster we trust!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

E10 Rifle
07-02-2016, 08:35 PM
To top things off out of the blue a lawyer from Nigeria has just emailed me to say a long lost relative over there has just left me £8 million after they died. All I needed to do was send him my bank details which I've done. Pretty good week indeed.

mca
07-02-2016, 08:44 PM
To top things off out of the blue a lawyer from Nigeria has just emailed me to say a long lost relative over there has just left me £8 million after they died. All I needed to do was send him my bank details which I've done. Pretty good week indeed.

Nice wee Bonus that... :wink:

alexhibs
07-02-2016, 08:46 PM
started with a great semi final win, 3 points away in mid week and a football lesson for them; only bottler open tonight will be a very nice glass of red wine. The toast is hibernian fc, the only football team in edinburgh. Ggtth

ggtth

poolman
07-02-2016, 08:49 PM
I concor. Just poured a rather genrous glass of claret . It's fairly helping my hoarse throat .

GGTTH

Its a malt for me 😁

hfc rd
07-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Always is an amazing week for me personally during the first week in February. But this one has been brilliant! Semi final win last Saturday, victory on the Tuesday, my 24th birthday on the Thursday and breaking the hearts of the big team at the last minute this afternoon.

Loved it!