PDA

View Full Version : Media Mass Hibsteria League Cup Final Special

MassHibsteria
07-02-2016, 07:16 PM
Comrades

We're delighted to announce that a cup final special issue of Mass Hibsteria will be hitting the streets!

It was only agreed in the past couple of days, so full details will follow shortly once, er, we actually work out what they are!

It'll be available from the first weekend in March from outlets yet to be confirmed. We'll also be doing mail order via Paypal.

Admins: would you be so kind and sticky this, where I'll add further information when it's available.

Cheers

Graham & Nick

A wee update, comrades.

We're now accepting mail orders. It's £3 a pop. The Paypal link is www.paypal.me/masshibsteria. I expect that you'll receive copies by mail on 7/8 March.

If you want more than one copy, DM me, and I'll let you know postage costs. Similarly with overseas orders by airmail, just DM me for the price.

If you want to pay using your bank account, DM me and I'll give you my phone number, which is linked to my account.

I'm still waiting on confirmation on where or whether we've got a retail outlet that will be selling copies. I'll let you know ASAP.

GGTTH

cabbageandribs1875
07-02-2016, 07:17 PM
good stuff :aok:

greenlex
07-02-2016, 07:18 PM
comrades

we're delighted to announce that a cup final special issue of mass hibsteria will be hitting the streets!

It was only agreed in the past couple of days, so full details will follow shortly once, er, we actually work out what they are!

It'll be available from the first weekend in march from outlets yet to be confirmed. We'll also be doing mail order via paypal.

Admins: Would you be so kind and sticky this, where i'll add further information when it's available.

Cheers

graham & nick
yaaaaaaaaasssss

Hibernia&Alba
07-02-2016, 07:19 PM
Great news - I miss MH. Are you guys going to bring it back regularly at all?

Pretty Boy
07-02-2016, 07:19 PM
Comrades

We're delighted to announce that a cup final special issue of Mass Hibsteria will be hitting the streets!

It'll be available from the first weekend in March from outlets yet to be confirmed. We'll also be doing mail order via Paypal.

Admins: would you be so kind and sticky this, where I'll add further information when it's available.

Cheers

Graham & Nick

Good stuff.

Sticky done as well.

MassHibsteria
07-02-2016, 07:27 PM
Great news - I miss MH. Are you guys going to bring it back regularly at all?

I'd love MHHM to return on a regular basis too, comrade. I wouldn't totally discount it, but equally wouldn't hold my breath waiting on it happening.

Hibernia&Alba
07-02-2016, 07:33 PM
I'd love MHHM to return on a regular basis too, comrade. I wouldn't totally discount it, but equally wouldn't hold my breath waiting on it happening.

Cheers. Look forward to the cup final edition :aok:

Joe6-2
07-02-2016, 08:03 PM
Looking forward to this! Really miss MH!!

franks
07-02-2016, 08:49 PM
Looking forward to it. You guys do a wonderful job.

Ryan91
07-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Well up for another cup final special, still got a bunch of old issues sitting in the attic, always good for a laugh!

HibbySpurs
09-02-2016, 10:26 AM
Brilliant News... Well done lads, cant wait to read it

CallumLaidlaw
09-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Brilliant.

Every now and then I come across the cup final ones from 12/13 and "Pat on the Back" still creases me up! :greengrin

RMQ1967
09-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Nice one - look forward to it:)

CraigHibee
10-02-2016, 08:25 AM
good times :) i miss the old MH, looking forward ot this one :greengrin

SteveHFC
11-02-2016, 01:57 AM
Can't wait for this. :aok:

LustForLeith
11-02-2016, 10:46 AM
Are you looking for contributors for the cup final edition? Cheers!

MB62
11-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Are you looking for contributors for the cup final edition? Cheers!

Always, the more the merrier. Get your keyboard battering away and all your articles sent in :thumbsup:

Bishop Hibee
11-02-2016, 08:42 PM
Casuals back according to Police Scotland and now this! Nearest I'll get to being young again. No sign of pints for 92p though sadly.

MassHibsteria
11-02-2016, 08:48 PM
Always, the more the merrier. Get your keyboard battering away and all your articles sent in :thumbsup:

Indeed, Michael, there's always space for a well-written article.

MHHM doesn't have an editorial line, we respect all points of view and publish on that basis.

MassHibsteria
11-02-2016, 08:51 PM
Casuals back according to Police Scotland and now this! Nearest I'll get to being young again. No sign of pints for 92p though sadly.

Grumpy Gibby was saying exactly that when I had the misfortune of bumping into him on Monday.

Quite a surprise as the auld goat hasnae bought a round since decimalisation!

MB62
12-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Grumpy Gibby was saying exactly that when I had the misfortune of bumping into him on Monday.

Quite a surprise as the auld goat hasnae bought a round since decimalisation!

:greengrin

LustForLeith
12-02-2016, 06:02 PM

MHHM doesn't have an editorial line, we respect all points of view and publish on that basis.

Where do I send my article to?

Thanks!

SteveHFC
15-02-2016, 12:11 AM

You doing any fans stories mate?

MassHibsteria
15-02-2016, 06:34 PM
You doing any fans stories mate?

Not sure what you mean by that, comrade. If it's about Hibs, go for it, it'll be considered for inclusion.

MassHibsteria
21-02-2016, 10:22 AM
Belts & braces approach taken :)

A wee update, comrades.

We're now accepting mail orders. It's £3 a pop. The Paypal link is www.paypal.me/masshibsteria. I expect that you'll receive copies by mail on 7/8 March.

If you want more than one copy, DM me, and I'll let you know postage costs. Similarly with overseas orders by airmail, just DM me for the price.

If you want to pay using your bank account, DM me and I'll give you my phone number, which is linked to my account.

I'm still waiting on confirmation on where or whether we've got a retail outlet that will be selling copies. I'll let you know ASAP.

GGTTH

DBHibs
21-02-2016, 02:02 PM
Ordered one now via PayPal.

Looking forward to reading it. :thumbsup:

MB62
22-02-2016, 12:53 PM
Where do I send my article to?

Thanks!

Could you put the e-mail address on here for people to send their articles, or is that too much a risk opening it up possible Yams?
Private message board maybe?

MassHibsteria
22-02-2016, 03:18 PM
Could you put the e-mail address on here for people to send their articles, or is that too much a risk opening it up possible Yams?
Private message board maybe?

Happy for the MHHM gmail account to go on the private message board, MB. Happy to accept PMs too.

MB62
24-02-2016, 12:39 PM
Happy for the MHHM gmail account to go on the private message board, MB. Happy to accept PMs too.

could you PM me (or text) with the e-mail address please. Article now ready to be sent on :thumbsup:

MassHibsteria
28-02-2016, 01:50 PM
A further update, comades.

We're still accepting PayPal orders, click on www.paypal.me/masshibsteria and for a measly £3 a copy will be delivered to you early next week.

FOOTBALL NATION have confirmed that they'll be selling MHHM. The shop is located on Lothian Road, just up from the Odeon cinema, on the same side of the road. Watch this space for when they receive delivery. It'll be either Friday or Saturday this week, depending on when we get our order from the printer.

Finally, our chosen charity for this issue is Breast Cancer Now. Colin Leslie, founder of our fine organ, lost Sharon, his long term partner, to breast cancer recently and has been doing all sorts of stuff to raise money for BCN. We thought that a small donation from our surplus is the the very least we can do.

Hibernia&Alba
28-02-2016, 04:06 PM

We're still accepting PayPal orders, click on www.paypal.me/masshibsteria (http://www.paypal.me/masshibsteria) and for a measly £3 a copy will be delivered to you early next week.

FOOTBALL NATION have confirmed that they'll be selling MHHM. The shop is located on Lothian Road, just up from the Odeon cinema, on the same side of the road. Watch this space for when they receive delivery. It'll be either Friday or Saturday this week, depending on when we get our order from the printer.

Finally, our chosen charity for this issue is Breast Cancer Now. Colin Leslie, founder of our fine organ, lost Sharon, his long term partner, to breast cancer recently and has been doing all sorts of stuff to raise money for BCN. We thought that a small donation from our surplus is the the very least we can do.

Great stuff. Get your copy bought folks :aok:

MB62
28-02-2016, 04:28 PM

We're still accepting PayPal orders, click on www.paypal.me/masshibsteria and for a measly £3 a copy will be delivered to you early next week.

A fantastic gesture and I'm sure Colin will appreciate it very much :thumbsup:

PerfectlyFranck
01-03-2016, 02:30 PM
MHHM should be the reading available on the team coach. The matchday programmes are bland at best.

Even our team from 2012 would have won, had they been given a 'Pat on the back' beforehand.

MassHibsteria
01-03-2016, 07:13 PM
By way of update, I can exclusively reveal that MHHM is now with the printers and should arrive at Football Nation by Friday lunchtime. I'll let everyone know when it arrives via Twitter (@gdewing), Facebook, and this very message board.

Thanks to everyone who's ordered via PayPal, it's much appreciated comrades. I'll be accepting orders until this time next week, stock permitting. Thanks also to those who contributed. Very special thanks go to Stuart D, our Photoshop maestro. You'll understand why when you see the back cover, which in my humble opinion is at least a match to Seansauzee's 2012 'Pat on the back' epic.

MassHibsteria
03-03-2016, 09:17 PM
A (nearly) exclusive preview of the new front cover:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcpsG6AW0AAinAq.jpg:large

Billy Whizz
03-03-2016, 09:28 PM
Will it be on sale somewhere around the ground on Sunday

MassHibsteria
03-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Will it be on sale somewhere around the ground on Sunday

Aye, hoping to have sellers covering both sides of the ground, Billy.

Billy Whizz
03-03-2016, 09:46 PM
Aye, hoping to have sellers covering both sides of the ground, Billy.

Ta, always bought it many moons ago, from the lad with the long hair at the top of St Clair St

Jonnyboy
03-03-2016, 10:59 PM
Ta, always bought it many moons ago, from the lad with the long hair at the top of St Clair St

Alan is the lad's name :aok:

PerfectlyFranck
03-03-2016, 11:42 PM
A (nearly) exclusive preview of the new front cover:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcpsG6AW0AAinAq.jpg:large

I'll be glad to see the back of MHHM…

:wink:

MB62
04-03-2016, 08:26 AM

Me too :thumbsup:

Off the bar
04-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Just ordered mine! Looking forward to reading it on the train on the way up!

MassHibsteria
04-03-2016, 04:07 PM

Probably the best back page ever!

MB62
05-03-2016, 10:01 AM
Probably the best back page ever!

When am I getting mine? when, when, when? :wink: :greengrin

MassHibsteria
05-03-2016, 11:53 PM
When am I getting mine? when, when, when? :wink: :greengrin

You can wait. Must think you're part of the management or something :)

Onceinawhile
06-03-2016, 01:41 AM
If there's not a pat on the back, I'll be gutted.

Looking forward to (hopefully) 1St of two this season!!

MB62
06-03-2016, 10:03 AM
You can wait. Must think you're part of the management or something :)

Billy Whizz
06-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Picked up my copy today, looking forward too a wee read later on tonight

patlowe
06-03-2016, 08:51 PM
Bought a copy today. Great read - particularly enjoyed Sean Allan's look back at our glorious league cup history!

FranckSuzy
06-03-2016, 09:02 PM
I've ordered one tonight and paid by PayPal. Don't worry if it reaches me after Sun as I was late buying it :aok:

Billy Whizz
06-03-2016, 09:03 PM
Any posters on here contribute to the fanzine?

MassHibsteria
06-03-2016, 09:36 PM
I've ordered one tonight and paid by PayPal. Don't worry if it reaches me after Sun as I was late buying it :aok:

Just sent you an email - need your address!

MassHibsteria
06-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Any posters on here contribute to the fanzine?

MB is the only one I can think of, Billy. The boy's a bit raving, if you ask me :)

FranckSuzy
06-03-2016, 10:28 PM

Replied. Thanks :aok:

FranckSuzy
06-03-2016, 10:31 PM

Replied. Thanks :aok:

My email bounced back as 'spam' :greengrin Will PM you instead.

FranckSuzy
08-03-2016, 09:46 PM
Received today :thumbsup: The back page is worth the £3 alone :faf: :top marks

cabbageandribs1875
09-03-2016, 02:34 AM

just ordered one the now, no rush for delivery :aok:

Hibernia&Alba
09-03-2016, 11:07 AM
A terrific read as per. :aok:

tanfield
09-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Picked up some copies at Football Nation today, looks good!

Jim Herriot
09-03-2016, 04:10 PM
Arrived yesterday, many thanks!

Looks great, except that Comic Sans is Not Hibs Class. :greengrin

Franck Le God
09-03-2016, 05:14 PM
I can't seem to get thay PayPal link to load, have I missed the boat on this one?

MassHibsteria
09-03-2016, 08:28 PM
I can't seem to get thay PayPal link to load, have I missed the boat on this one?

No - it's www.paypal.me/masshibsteria

Franck Le God
10-03-2016, 08:25 AM
No - it's www.paypal.me/masshibsteria

Brilliant, money sent. Cheers.

CraigHibee
13-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Did you manage to get these sent out? I paid for mine last week via PayPal and don't recall receiving one yet

HH81
15-03-2016, 07:20 AM
Can you still order these through bank payment if so pm me. Missed orginal thread for some reason.

Off the bar
05-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Sorry for dredging an old thread but are there plans to do an edition for the Scottish cup final?
A new edition of mass hibsteria is normally the best thing about reaching a final. . .