PDA

View Full Version : My one main concern...

GlasgowHibee
07-02-2016, 05:04 PM
How on earth are we going to keep hold of Stubbs? What a great manager, he's completely revitalised this club from top to bottom, today was one of the greatest experiences I've had as a Hibs fan in a loft of years.

euro Hibby
07-02-2016, 05:10 PM
give him a good contract and get promoted and win a cup or two !

HibsNutter
07-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Unfortunately Stubbs is too good a manager to stick around forever. We should enjoy him whilst he is here. What a man.

We just have to trust that when he does move on, there will be measures in place to appoint someone in a similar mould.

LustForLeith
07-02-2016, 05:15 PM
Got a feeling Celtic will come in for him. Gutted if it happens.

ManBearPig
07-02-2016, 05:15 PM
Reminds me of the days with Mowbray but with more steel throuhout

Northernhibee
07-02-2016, 05:17 PM
We need to make the decision to leave us as emotionally difficult as possible - keep doing what we're doing - singing his name, showing how much we appreciate his management and continuing to support him as vocally as possible. One day he'll leave so enjoy it whilst it lasts and make sure he leaves with an indelible impression of our club.

Franck Stanton
07-02-2016, 05:17 PM
How on earth are we going to keep hold of Stubbs? What a great manager, he's completely revitalised this club from top to bottom, today was one of the greatest experiences I've had as a Hibs fan in a loft of years.

Agree 100% - to think there was a post on here a few days ago saying if we don't get promotion this year he should walk - some folk eh.

jodjam
07-02-2016, 05:19 PM
Successful hibs managers will move on. Poor ones will leave. If the system behind the scenes is strong we can cope.

Borderhibbie76
07-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Agree 100% - to think there was a post on here a few days ago saying if we don't get promotion this year he should walk - some folk eh.
Absolutely laughable mate...best manager in my lifetime of 30 plus years....turned this club around big style

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

proud_and_green
07-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Personally, I would far rather have this than the alternative!

JJP
07-02-2016, 05:23 PM
The guy has been an absolute inspiration. He will move on eventually and he absolutely deserves a move to a bigger club. Hopefully he leaves having at least won promotion and maybe some silverware and work is already being done to ensure a smooth transition to his successor.

Hibernia&Alba
07-02-2016, 05:23 PM
If he keeps getting results, bigger clubs will inevitably start to pay attention. I really hope we're promoted before he leaves, as starting over in the Championship with another manager could be tricky.

Hiber-nation
07-02-2016, 06:07 PM

You're at it again, eh? Can't help yersel.

Mr White
07-02-2016, 06:10 PM
today was one of the greatest experiences I've had as a Hibs fan in a loft of years.

The secret of our success? Attic attic attic :agree:

Sorry :duck:

Thecat23
07-02-2016, 06:11 PM
You're at it again, eh? Can't help yersel.

What's he said?

I agree with it all, he's a fantastic manager, even if one or two on here still don't think so going by another thread the other day.

Jonnyboy
07-02-2016, 06:11 PM
The secret of our success? Attic attic attic :agree:

Sorry :duck:

:faf: :top marks

edwards
07-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Unfortunately Stubbs is too good a manager to stick around forever. We should enjoy him whilst he is here. What a man.

We just have to trust that when he does move on, there will be measures in place to appoint someone in a similar mould.

Totally agree would like to keep him for another year but there will be championship teams watching prepared to give him a chance, Enjoy him while he is here and get behind the team. Fingers crossed we don't end up with nowt after such a great season a cup and promotion would be brilliant.