PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV.

RamblingJack
07-02-2016, 03:23 PM
Finally managed to subscribe.....quality was excellent...well done Hibs :thumbsup: I urge every expat to subscribe.

California-Hibs
07-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Finally managed to subscribe.....quality was excellent...well done Hibs :thumbsup: I urge every expat to subscribe.

You'd be nuts not to subscribe to it if you're an expat. It's superb! Your own HD season ticket with away televised games thrown in too!

Centre Hawf
07-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Apparently the Hearts TV subscribers had to listen to the Hibs TV guys as well due to a technical error. Hope it pained them :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :greengrin

SingaporeHibs
07-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Quality of visual was pretty poor today compared to the usual home standard but there are many more variables at work when HibsTV isn't fully in control. it's also obviously hard to know what's local internet issues or caused by origin. However, Commentary was quality as we have come to expect and i would always rather put up with some issues and still watch a game than not see it at all. Thank you HibsTV!! GGTTH

worcesterhibby
07-02-2016, 03:49 PM
brilliant service and the cash goes to Hibs..what's not to like !

euro Hibby
07-02-2016, 03:53 PM
yes good job today. As pointed out many of the problems can be local or due to set up on computor. I think its a good deal and signed up again last week.
Good content for £ 8,99. Some of the interviews should be done in a better setting as there is a bit of an echo like you get in an empty room.

Peevemor
07-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Apparently the Hearts TV subscribers had to listen to the Hibs TV guys as well due to a technical error. Hope it pained them :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :greengrin

Ouch! Listening to Cliff pains me and I'm a Hibee!

hfc rd
07-02-2016, 03:57 PM

😄

Peevemor
07-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Hibs TV is a fantastic deal for overseas viewers. There were streaming problems during the first 10 minutes today but the service has been superb recently.

nickwhibs
07-02-2016, 04:05 PM
I would agree with this. Hibs TV has been a god-send for me since being away from Scotland. The commentary is great too, especially it's *cough* impartiality :greengrin