PDA

View Full Version : Andy Walker

Tricla
07-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Why does he hate Hibs so much?

I know his punditry is poor but he isn't able to matter a sentence without being anti Hibs.

Played for us and scored a crucial derby goal so the anti Hibs stuff seems strange?

hibees 7062
07-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Why does he hate Hibs so much?

I know his punditry is poor but he isn't able to matter a sentence without being anti Hibs.

Played for us and scored a crucial derby goal so the anti Hibs stuff seems strange?

Muppet , can't help himself

H18 SFR
07-02-2016, 03:10 PM
I find him anti-everyone to be fair. You notice it more when it's your own team.

worcesterhibby
07-02-2016, 03:21 PM
he is a grade 'A' welt

SkintHibby
07-02-2016, 03:23 PM
I find him anti-everyone to be fair. You notice it more when it's your own team.

In a nutshell.

Guy told me a story about him in an ice-cream parlour in Cambuslang a few years ago. Sounds like a grade A walloper.

Weststandwanab
07-02-2016, 04:11 PM
he is a grade 'A' welt
That is a bit harsh on welts !

MartinfaePorty
07-02-2016, 04:13 PM
It's as much his tone of voice, as what he says. Sounds like he'd rather be anywhere else.

Smartie
07-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Strangely I was just thinking of him at half-time today, remembering coming back from 2-0 down against them over there.

I must have been in roughly the same spot today as I was at the game when he scored that equaliser.

Alfred E Newman
07-02-2016, 04:17 PM
As a supposed impartial commentator his comments about Ronnie Deila after last weeks game were out of order.

DavieRoy
07-02-2016, 04:37 PM
As a supposed impartial commentator his comments about Ronnie Deila after last weeks game were out of order.

Why? He obviously feels Deila is not good enough. Is he not paid to give an opinion? If he gave a bland answer, he would get slagged for that too.

We always think all the media is against us. I think the last time we came back from 2 down and got a result at Tynecastle was that Andy Walker game. Loved how he bullied Locke and made Rousset look stupid. McGinlay got the other.

Fife-Hibee
07-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Can't stand any of them. They were flapping their gums today during the game about Hearts "domination" and "bossing the game". At what point? :confused:

Danderhall Hibs
07-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Can't stand any of them. They were flapping their gums today during the game about Hearts "domination" and "bossing the game". At what point? :confused:

Just saw the clip on SSN and they're going big on the first half domination - I genuinely have no idea how that's come about?!

Real Emerald
07-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Just saw the clip on SSN and they're going big on the first half domination - I genuinely have no idea how that's come about?!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. We were ahead of them in every stat except goals and fouls. Yes they were 2 up but it was all Hibs.

LustForLeith
07-02-2016, 05:12 PM
I once heard a rumour that I'm related to Andy Walker. He's like a second cousin.

Alfred E Newman
07-02-2016, 05:25 PM
Why? He obviously feels Deila is not good enough. Is he not paid to give an opinion? If he gave a bland answer, he would get slagged for that too.

We always think all the media is against us. I think the last time we came back from 2 down and got a result at Tynecastle was that Andy Walker game. Loved how he bullied Locke and made Rousset look stupid. McGinlay got the other.

He could have worded it better. He may well feel that Deila is not good enough for the club he supports but it's not really his right as a pundit to come out and bluntly say that someone should be sacked more or less on the spot.

greenlex
07-02-2016, 05:33 PM
I once heard a rumour that I'm related to Andy Walker. He's like a second cousin.
I had to double check that wasnt Hermit Crab posting there.

Pretty Boy
07-02-2016, 05:35 PM
In a nutshell.

Guy told me a story about him in an ice-cream parlour in Cambuslang a few years ago. Sounds like a grade A walloper.

Come on you can't say that and not tell the ice cream story....