Hanlon - 9
Stevenson - 6
Bartley - 9
Thomson - 7
McGinn - 7.5
Henderon - 7.5
Stokes - 6.5
Cummings - 7

Not Stokes day, but will be that little bit more sharp for the replay.. Hope our injuries aren't bad ones.

Liam89
07-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Not Stokes day, but will be that little bit more sharp for the replay.. Hope our injuries aren't bad ones.

Stokes showed some good touches and flicks in the second half. As you said he'll be that bit sharper in future.

Greencore
07-02-2016, 03:05 PM
Stokes needs to catch up on fitness.

magpie1892
07-02-2016, 03:07 PM
Bartley MoM for me - never put a foot wrong.

dunfyhibby
07-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Wee mention to Gunnarson! Thought he did really well when he came on!

NAE NOOKIE
07-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Oxley .............. 6 ......... nothing to do apart from 2 shots he had little chance with.

Gray ............... 7 ........was playing well until he went off, could have done more at their 2nd goal perhaps ?

McGregor ........ 7 ........ solid and didn't give much away ... hertz players got him booked IMO

Hanlon .......... 8 ....... a real captains performance after Gray went off and ...... Gooooooaaaaalllllll !!!!!!!

Stevenson ...... 7 ....... did well I thought, though he made a couple of silly mistakes

McGeouch ...... 6 ..... was doing fine until he got injured ... I love wee Dylan, but injuries are starting to become an issue with him

Henderson ..... 8 ..... one of our best today, he can hit a free kick and shouldn't have let Stokes bully him off the ball to take them before him

McGinn .......... 8.5 ... what a game he had in the 2nd half, making things happen, putting in challenges .... absolute badass !!!

Bartley .......... 9 ...... MOM ..... never gave up, fought for everything and covered the back 4 brilliantly 2nd half, best game in a Hibs shirt

Cummings ..... 7.5 .... tried really hard and tracked back well in the 2nd half a couple of times. Oh and as he seems to do in most big games ..... Gooooooaaaaaallllllllll !!!

Stokes ...... 6.5 ..... Nothing of note in the first half, much better in the 2nd ..... but I expect more from him to be honest

SUBS:

Gunnarrson ..... 7 .... I thought the lad did a great job, not an easy shift being chucked into a derby and he coped admirably

Thomson ..... 7 ..... I'm not the biggest fan of his return to the club, but he playd some really nice stuff when he came on

STUBBSY ..... On the way to exploding the myth that Hibs lack bottle, not this team that's for sure :aok:

dp00
07-02-2016, 04:04 PM
Henderson ..... 8 ..... one of our best today, he can hit a free kick and shouldn't have let Stokes bully him off the ball to take them before him

:

agree with this, Henderson needs to tell stokes free kicks are his until such time stokes proves he can do better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PISTOL1875
07-02-2016, 04:11 PM
Oxley .............. 6 ......... nothing to do apart from 2 shots he had little chance with.

Gray ............... 7 ........was playing well until he went off, could have done more at their 2nd goal perhaps ?

McGregor ........ 7 ........ solid and didn't give much away ... hertz players got him booked IMO

Hanlon .......... 8 ....... a real captains performance after Gray went off and ...... Gooooooaaaaalllllll !!!!!!!

Stevenson ...... 7 ....... did well I thought, though he made a couple of silly mistakes

McGeouch ...... 6 ..... was doing fine until he got injured ... I love wee Dylan, but injuries are starting to become an issue with him

McGinn .......... 8.5 ... what a game he had in the 2nd half, making things happen, putting in challenges .... absolute badass !!!

Bartley .......... 9 ...... MOM ..... never gave up, fought for everything and covered the back 4 brilliantly 2nd half, best game in a Hibs shirt

Cummings ..... 7.5 .... tried really hard and tracked back well in the 2nd half a couple of times. Oh and as he seems to do in most big games ..... Gooooooaaaaaallllllllll !!!

Stokes ...... 6.5 ..... Nothing of note in the first half, much better in the 2nd ..... but I expect more from him to be honest

SUBS:

Gunnarrson ..... 7 .... I thought the lad did a great job, not an easy shift being chucked into a derby and he coped admirably

Thomson ..... 7 ..... I'm not the biggest fan of his return to the club, but he playd some really nice stuff when he came on

STUBBSY ..... On the way to exploding the myth that Hibs lack bottle, not this team that's for sure :aok:

Pretty generous there I think...

erin go bragh
07-02-2016, 06:21 PM
agree with this, Henderson needs to tell stokes free kicks are his until such time stokes proves he can do better

Stubbs needs to tell Stokes . Henderson has earned the right to take them .

GGTTH

Hibs90
07-02-2016, 06:24 PM
Oxley 6
Gray 5
Hanlon 8
McGregor 7
Stevenson 5
McGinn 8
Henderson 6
Bartley 9
McGeouch 5
Stokes 6
Cummings 7

Thomson 7
Gunarrson 7

Blaster
07-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Stevenson never seems to play well at tynecastle. Poor today but keeps going right to the end

Peevemor
07-02-2016, 06:30 PM
Stevenson never seems to play well at tynecastle. Poor today but keeps going right to the end

Stevenson was no worse than most of our players. He also showed great skill and awareness with his turn and shot.

Bayern Bru
07-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Better players than Stevenson have made mistakes and hid for the rest of the match - credit to him that he didn't.

wookie70
07-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Ox - 7 not much to do, took a very difficult Young Rolf cross at his laces and no fault for goals
Gray - 7 Thought at the game he tucked in unnecessarily but on watching game again he went in to mark an unmarked ****bo. Nicholson never got close to getting past him on the deck
McGregor - 8 Very solid, lots of good reading of the game and header that set up equaliser
Hanlon - 8.5 Strolled it and finished off with a great goal after slipping
Stevenson - 6 Big fan of Lewis but he was poor today. No idea what he was doing with the clearance for the first of the time it took him to close down after that. Terrible header that put Marv in bother and could have cost us the game. On the plus side never gave up and got a good shot in that kept our momentum going.
Bartley - 9.5 Outstanding by the big man. Tackled passed, got forward and show huge amounts of composure. MOTM by a good bit
McGinn - 7 Quiet in the first half but won all his battles in the second. Loads of skill and some trademark turns. Might have done better with chance that broke to him on edge of box
Henderon - 7.5 Buzzed around and did well linking play. Some great deliveries from set pieces and should have pushed Stokes out the way for a couple of second half free kicks. Set up the important first goal with a great cross
Stokes - 6 Didn't offer enough for me and surprised he was kept on for the 90. A few bits of class with nice flicks but needs more game time
Cummings - 7.5 Ran his legs off and scored a fantastic goal. That is as good a header as I have seen for a long time. Unlucky to be called off for the early goal.

Thomson - 7 Very slow to start with but grew into the game and time and time again it was his pass that pushed us into a promising position
Gunnerson - 7 Very good shift. A couple of nice tackles and a great header that was saved. Looked an able replacement for Gray

Ref - I was worried he would be the difference between the teams but he did OK. Still unsure how Hearts could end the game with 11 men and the foul count to bookings stats again prove he is very lenient. Their reaction to McGregor's run of the mill foul was ridiculous.

hibsbollah
07-02-2016, 06:41 PM

Absolute nonsense. Even when we used to regularly get battered at Tynecastle he would save his best games of the season for derbies. It's one of the first things I noticed watched Lewis over the years, so your post couldn't be more wrong.

Blaster
07-02-2016, 06:41 PM
I am a big Lewis fan but he cost us a goal today and Bartley saved him from costing us a second. But he doesn't hide and kept going forward down that side, even a shot on target

Blaster
07-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Absolute nonsense. Even when we used to regularly get battered at Tynecastle he would save his best games of the season for derbies. It's one of the first things I noticed watched Lewis over the years, so your post couldn't be more wrong.

In your opinion. In my opinion he never plays great at tynie.

scoopyboy
07-02-2016, 07:00 PM

The only way he can prove he can do better is by taking them surely :greengrin

However I do agree that Henderson should be taking them.

Famous Fiver
07-02-2016, 07:41 PM
A bit concerning that there does not appear to be ready made competition for Lewys unless Fontaine is deployed there.
The cracks are beginning to show a bit after long and valuable service and I would suggest the cover at left back will become more of a priority as the season goes on and must be addressed in the summer.

Does Fontaine have the pace to get up and down the left flank? Good defensively but going forward I am not so sure.