PDA

View Full Version : Cocky jambos.

Not In The Know
06-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Is it just me or are they so cocky it's unbelievable?

My favourite so far is them saying "if we play like we did against Aberdeen we will pump you!"

Is that the same Aberdeen team we tucked away at Easter rd the game after the Dons tore them a new one?

06-02-2016, 08:05 PM
They never change. They're as arrogant as they come.

JJP
06-02-2016, 08:07 PM
It's an affliction among almost their entire support. Arrogance bordering on complete delusion with ideas way way above their station. So much fun to watch them crash.

Billy Whizz
06-02-2016, 08:09 PM
Think they are rolling out Sergio and Rudi at ht
I'm sure we'll all give them a good welcome

06-02-2016, 08:11 PM
It's an affliction among almost their entire support. Arrogance bordering on complete delusion with ideas way way above their station. So much fun to watch them crash.

I personally have taken much entertainment over the years from some of their delusions. The hilarious thing is that they ACTUALLY believe most of it :faf::faf::faf:

They are the most utterly cringeworthy, arrogant and down right delusional bunch of supporters in the land.

Kojock
06-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Ham shankers, the lot of them.

06-02-2016, 08:17 PM

Couldn't care less tbh. They're "derby heroes" HT derby pish is beyond boring now. Same old pish everytime, with that utterly tedious ****er Scott Wilson practically wetting himself with excitement.

Billy Whizz
06-02-2016, 08:19 PM
They've even started a thread on kickback, on when the next round draw is
Someone stick it on the Hibs dressing room wall please

HibsNutter
06-02-2016, 08:19 PM

Skacel's only achievements in football were his exploits against us. Don't give him the satisfaction of biting to them tomorrow.

Super_JMcGinn
06-02-2016, 08:25 PM
Is it just me or they so cocky it's unbelievable?

my favourite so far is them saying "if we play like we did against Aberdeen we will pump you!"

Is that the same Aberdeen team we tucked away at Easter rd the game after the Dons tore them a new one?
They were impressive against Aberdeen, no argument, I think it was all down to them scoring early, if we can avoid that I think we will do well, if we concede early I can't see us doing it.

PISTOL1875
06-02-2016, 08:26 PM
Three of them were talking about the champagne getting opened on Sunday afternoon...

Carheenlea
06-02-2016, 08:26 PM
From my experience of the Hearts supporters in my home town - they tend to be both cocky and arrogant, with any reference to Hibs not being able to rise any higher than childish insult. The problem is, when we win, they make out that they "don't care anyway", or it was "two crap teams" or simply "5-1"
Learned a long time ago it was best just not to engage with them at all.

stoneyburn hibs
06-02-2016, 08:28 PM
**** the Hertz.

lord bunberry
06-02-2016, 08:29 PM
**** them

JJP
06-02-2016, 08:32 PM
From my experience of the Hearts supporters in my home town - they tend to be both cocky and arrogant, with any reference to Hibs not being able to rise any higher than childish insult. The problem is, when we win, they make out that they "don't care anyway", or it was "two crap teams" or simply "5-1"
Learned a long time ago it was best just not to engage with them at all.

Sounds familiar. In fact, you are doing well if you can engage them in conversation about any game in which Hibs have won at all. If Hibs lose a game though, try avoiding them.

SteveHFC
06-02-2016, 08:32 PM
**** them. Can't wait to go to the PBS tomorrow to witness us put a few goals past them. :aok:

Alex Trager
06-02-2016, 08:35 PM
My cousin was saying last night.

His rugby friends who aren't interested in football at all, say when it comes to derby day they want Hibs to win always.

They are gobsmacked at how arrogant the pink Huns are.

As someone said. This Aberdeen chat...zzzz

We dealt with Aberdeen three days after they analised you without Vaseline.

I am not sure how tomorrow is going to go but one thing is for sure. I'd love to just take a Hibs shaped pin and burst their maroon bubble
Come on the hibbys.

HibeeMassive
06-02-2016, 08:37 PM

The same Rudi 'the saviour' who wouldn't drop his massive wage demands to help them out when they needed him...

Tricla
06-02-2016, 08:38 PM
I had one of the weltwombles giving me the same 'if we play like we did against Aberdeen' pish. I asked if this was the same Aberdeen we beat just after the savilles had been horsed by them. By the look of confusion on his face you'd have thought I'd just told him it's not okay to proposition your own sister.

3pm
06-02-2016, 08:39 PM
They've even started a thread on kickback, on when the next round draw is
Someone stick it on the Hibs dressing room wall please

Why bother with kickback?!

Gerard
06-02-2016, 08:41 PM
It has been said that pride comes before a fall.

06-02-2016, 08:42 PM
Skacel's only achievements in football were his exploits against us. Don't give him the satisfaction of biting to them tomorrow.

Skacel is a hibs hater more than a hearts lover. He sucks up to the tramps not by declaring his love for them but constantly declaring his hate for us. Pretty sad really.

Sadly he played for hearts during a time where hibs had some of their worst teams in living memory whilst they had a massively financially inflated team. We made him look far better than he was. He was found out for the nobody he really is when he went elsewhere. He could only make it at hearts hence why he was constantly hanging about.

Three of them were talking about the champagne getting opened on Sunday afternoon...

Interesting. Who'd of thought beating the "wee team" would mean so much to the "big team" eh :rolleyes:

JJP
06-02-2016, 08:44 PM
The same Rudi 'the saviour' who wouldn't drop his massive wage demands to help them out when they needed him...

Saw an article earlier where he said he wouldn't be there tomorrow and he also said he hopes Hibs and Rangers both get promoted this season. Bet that goes down well with them. Didn't they have to pay him to help out when they were trying to raise funds to save their club? He clearly has little time for Hearts and it is all about the money with him yet they treat him like he is some sort of messiah that bleeds maroon. :faf:

06-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Why bother with kickback?!

Stopped going over their a long time again. Despite countless laughs at their pathetic "we are the big team" fantasies, it's pretty grim viewing. Bunch of complete ****ers.

Full of ****bags. Few years ago when Benji and Zemmama played for us, there was many of them on a thread giving them blatant racial abuse, calling them terrorists because of their religion etc etc. Not one thing done about it.

06-02-2016, 08:48 PM
Saw an article earlier where he said he wouldn't be there tomorrow and he also said he hopes Hibs and Rangers both get promoted this season. Bet that goes down well with them. Didn't they have to pay him to help out when they were trying to raise funds to save their club? He clearly has little time for Hearts and it is all about the money with him yet they treat him like he is some sort of messiah that bleeds maroon. :faf:

Skacel couldn't give a ****, he simply loved sucking up to the vermin and being made out to be some sort of god. He's simply an attention seeker that enjoyed having his ego fed. When the going got tough he ****ed off. Hardly the die in the wool hearts fan he's made out to be. Like I said before, he's more of a hibs hater than a hearts lover

Gogs07
06-02-2016, 08:56 PM
Over on brokeback, the underclass are giving each other a five knuckle shuffle in their one bedroom slums. Their trivial who will play team selections and fantasy score predictions, just show what a bunch of total ****ers that inbred lot are.:yw:

PISTOL1875
06-02-2016, 08:57 PM
Interesting. Who'd of thought beating the "wee team" would mean so much to the "big team" eh :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Honestly , it's effing pathetic in my work with those three.. Hertz are this and Hertz are that.. When questioned about not paying players and bumping companies etc , it's all ' well its just one of those things' that gets fired back at me..

06-02-2016, 09:03 PM
Interesting. Who'd of thought beating the "wee team" would mean so much to the "big team" eh :rolleyes:

Honestly , it's effing pathetic in my work with those three.. Hertz are this and Hertz are that.. When questioned about not paying players and bumping companies etc , it's all ' well its just one of those things' that gets fired back at me..[/QUOTE]

They're completely obsessed with being "the big team". They were willing to rob and cheat charities/businesses/football clubs etc etc to fulfill this little fantasy of theirs that they are some sort of football super power club.

Vini1875
06-02-2016, 09:05 PM
I hope they go into this game thinking all they have to do is turn up. Hibs as under dogs is when we are at our best. I really don't like it going into a derby too confident, just the right amount of we have to try very hard to win attitude suits me.

monktonharp
06-02-2016, 09:09 PM
Is it just me or are they so cocky it's unbelievable?

My favourite so far is them saying "if we play like we did against Aberdeen we will pump you!"

Is that the same Aberdeen team we tucked away at Easter rd the game after the Dons tore them a new one?they might be right, if they get at us from the off, as they did against the Dons. I think the Dons did well to survive in the first half. A derby is different though, and although it will be heated, both teams will feel the same and we have a team that can give them problems if we survive the first surge. draw for me though

iwasthere1972
06-02-2016, 09:19 PM

Heard that they were also rolling Nade out at half time but only to get rid of the rainwater on the pitch.

FranckSuzy
06-02-2016, 09:26 PM
I have the misfortune to be the distant acquaintance of a Jumbo and a bigger erse you could not meet. Nowhere to be seen when they lose but he can't resist talking absolute p!sh when they win. All of this from a total :trumpet: who: turned down 2 comps for the 2012 final, isn't 'allowed' to go to the PBS (as per his wife) and also bows to the TV when Queen Budge is on :faf: :giruy2:

monktonharp
06-02-2016, 09:27 PM
I hope they go into this game thinking all they have to do is turn up. Hibs as under dogs is when we are at our best. I really don't like it going into a derby too confident, just the right amount of we have to try very hard to win attitude suits me.I like that attitude Vini. my kind of language in this particular fixture. they Always come across as confident, to somehow derail us. we often get a few bad breaks with injuries,re-adjustments etc and the ref wont help but the kind of attitude you mention, is what we need. if they think just turning up, with a bigger crowd behind them means its done, then good. our boys will make it hard. I'm sure.

monktonharp
06-02-2016, 09:29 PM
I have the misfortune to be the distant acquaintance of a Jumbo and a bigger erse you could not meet. Nowhere to be seen when they lose but he can't resist talking absolute p!sh when they win. All of this from a total :trumpet: who: turned down 2 comps for the 2012 final, isn't 'allowed' to go to the PBS (as per his wife) and also bows to the TV when Queen Budge is on :faf: :giruy2:gerritrightupum Suze

Jdawg
06-02-2016, 10:39 PM
The quality of the yams football in last years derbies was rank rotten, i think they forgot. Their team hasn't changed a great deal. If we play like we can they we have a good chance.

The assured us that St Johnstone would batter us while at same time conveniently forgetting that we beat Dundee Utd 3-0 going on 5 or 6 and beat Aberdeen 2-0 after Aberdeen thrashed them at the pbs a few days earlier. That was also Aberdeen when they were top. We have lost 1 goal to 3 premiership sides in the cup.

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-02-2016, 10:47 PM
We only beat Aberdeen earlier in the season because they were tired after playing hearts a few days before, no really [emoji57]

JennaFletcher
06-02-2016, 10:54 PM
Can't wait to see their faces when Cummings and Stokes score tomorrow.

It's a wonder they all manage to get through those tiny turnstiles at the PBS with heads that big!

EH6 Hibby
06-02-2016, 10:56 PM
I have the misfortune to be the distant acquaintance of a Jumbo and a bigger erse you could not meet. Nowhere to be seen when they lose but he can't resist talking absolute p!sh when they win. All of this from a total :trumpet: who: turned down 2 comps for the 2012 final, isn't 'allowed' to go to the PBS (as per his wife) and also bows to the TV when Queen Budge is on :faf: :giruy2:

Those of us going tomorrow will have been to Tynecastle more than most so called Hearts fans this season.

Not In The Know
06-02-2016, 11:00 PM
FFS. Pat Nevin just said they will win.

McIntosh
06-02-2016, 11:01 PM
Always remember the only thing that is big about hearts is the size of their fans mouths.

iwasthere1972
06-02-2016, 11:03 PM

Don't panic. Just leading them into a false sense of security. :wink:

Thecat23
06-02-2016, 11:18 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hearts fans are like school bullies. They force everyone to listen to the crap they spout and try convince they are greater than anyone else in the playground.

Yet realistically everyone hates them and knows they are actually insecure about themselves but will never admit it. When you challenge them the comfort blanket comes out.. But 1-5 so there!

They are the most embarrassing and cringeworthy set of fans Scottish football has and everyone not involved with Hearts hates hearts!

Now for any Jambo looking in, jog on you red faced, fat jakey, smelly pissy pants tramp 👋🏼😊

McIntosh
06-02-2016, 11:21 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hearts fans are like school bullies. They force everyone to listen to the crap they spout and try convince they are greater than anyone else in the playground.

Yet realistically everyone hates them and knows they are actually insecure about themselves but will never admit it. When you challenge them the comfort blanket comes out.. But 1-5 so there!

They are the most embarrassing and cringeworthy set of fans Scottish football has and everyone not involved with Hearts hates hearts!

Now for any Jambo looking in, jog on you red faced, fat jakey, smelly pissy pants tramp  :not worth:top marks :not worth

paddy1875
06-02-2016, 11:27 PM
I honestly don't care about them, they're stinking. I come from the hailes area of town. Swear to god, they all pump their own dogs.

matty_f
06-02-2016, 11:28 PM

He said they should win. Which is right. But so should Aberdeen have won. And St Johnstone. And probably Dundee United.

lucky
06-02-2016, 11:31 PM
Today we bury them. Imagine the " famous" getting pumped out the cup they have a special relationship with by a championship team. Fuds the lot of them

iwasthere1972
06-02-2016, 11:35 PM
He said they should win. Which is right. But so should Aberdeen have won. And St Johnstone. And probably Dundee United.

I suppose that he needs to show that he's not bias and based on the facts that they are in a league above us, playing at home and the bookies favourites it's not really a major surprise. Underneath he'll be thinking differently.

California-Hibs
06-02-2016, 11:51 PM
The quality of the yams football in last years derbies was rank rotten, i think they forgot. Their team hasn't changed a great deal. If we play like we can they we have a good chance.

The assured us that St Johnstone would batter us while at same time conveniently forgetting that we beat Dundee Utd 3-0 going on 5 or 6 and beat Aberdeen 2-0 after Aberdeen thrashed them at the pbs a few days earlier. That was also Aberdeen when they were top. We have lost 1 goal to 3 premiership sides in the cup.

Exactly! They conveniently forgot all that! I especially loved the chat about St Johnstone going to destroy us at Tynecastle.

Time to get it right up them Hibs!

southern hibby
07-02-2016, 12:21 AM
I honestly don't care about them, they're stinking. I come from the hailes area of town. Swear to god, they all pump their own dogs.

That's cause their Mrs is a dog.

GGTTH

hibs0666
07-02-2016, 12:31 AM
The thread title should be jambo cocckks. 😉

Captain Trips
07-02-2016, 12:44 AM
Sorry Hearts but we have bigger games ahead you are pretty insignificant over the piece. We have far far bigger and more important games ahead.

No worries for me regardless however I think a sound thrashing for you is well on the cards.

KWJ
07-02-2016, 06:24 AM
Should Skacel come out I really hope there's not a rendition of his old song from the Hibs end. Would be cringeworthy and a complete :fishin:

The_Horde
07-02-2016, 07:02 AM
They're spoutinf this pish because they genuinely can't contemplate losing to us. They're pishing their breeks at the thought of us small minded hobos putting the famous out of the cup they have such an affinity with. Roasters.

Win, lose or draw I'm confident we'll give them a game and it certainly won't be the comfortable afternoon they seem to have planned.

Get intae thum!

Libby Hibby
07-02-2016, 07:11 AM
It's their biggest game of the season hence why all the bravado to try and fire up their team to match up with the expectations from the stands...trouble is, Neilson isn't one of them, doesn't pander to this superiority complex that is inbred into them unlike managers in the past.

They are a good side but so are we, turn the tables on them, mention the embarrassment of getting knocked out of the SC by a Championship team and suddenly watch them start talking us up, they are sh@t scared of losing to us.

Whilst us Hibby's know that if we turn up, we will give them more problems on the field than they've had from most premiership sides this season.

**** them.

GGTTH

Waxy
07-02-2016, 07:19 AM
Funny how this is our least important game of the season. However the cash from getting through wil probably pay Anthony Stokes wages and some.

Waxy
07-02-2016, 07:45 AM
Funny how this is our least important game of the season. However the cash from getting through wil probably pay Anthony Stokes wages and some.

Aldo
07-02-2016, 08:30 AM
Well well it took them long enough...

It would appear that our 'Diddy Cup' Final and the exciting surrounding it is typical 'Small Team' attitude and we have to be prepared today for a lesson in slick, sleek fast moving football that will take our breaths away from the 'Big Team' in the 'Big Cup'

I asked does that mean your going to kick us black and blue and blooter the leather off the ball??? Was told to grow up and watch a true PL team play.

Didn't respond and won't respond now until after the game.

SuperAllyMcleod
07-02-2016, 08:49 AM
I like to point out that if you need to tell people you are a 'Big Team' then you're not a 'Big Team' - they don't like that (after they eventually work out what it means).

bigwheel
07-02-2016, 08:57 AM
I like to point out that if you need to tell people you are a 'Big Team' then you're not a 'Big Team' - they don't like that (after they eventually work out what it means).

That is so true...in the same way that if you self title yourself "The Famous" then you definitely are not!

JimBHibees
07-02-2016, 08:59 AM

Nothing big about them pretty average sized club in a Scottish context with a stadium nothing like that of a big club.

Aldo
07-02-2016, 09:11 AM
Another way to look at them

Supposed 'Big Team'

Absolute Hovel of a station with capacity less than 18,000 (it's going to cost them a small fortune to resolve this issue)
Shared training facilities
Biggest crowd of season involved their local rivals (the wee team apparently)
Administration a few years back whereby local businesses and charities suffered at the hands of the 'Big Team' paying their way.

The Supposed 'Wee Team'

FIFA Grade 2 Stadium with a capacity over 20,000 (biggest crowd in Edinburgh at either ground for a long long time)
Own training facilities
Pay their way and gave their finances in order

I am sure there is more but you know if this is how they see it I'd happily be the 'wee team' every single day of the week!

For all you yams looking in, I am sure you'll all be shouting 1-5, 1902 blah blah blah.

Comfy blanket aside you will always be know for going into Administration, for robbing local businesses and most importantly (must not forget this) you robbed the Lady Haig Poppy Fund and therefore became known as the poppy thieves!

Your are the CLUB WITH NO SHAME! Plain and simple.

GURFUYYPTYR's

07-02-2016, 09:26 AM

Now for any Jambo looking in, jog on you red faced, fat jakey, smelly pissy pants tramp 

Couldn't have said it better myself.

07-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Another way to look at them

Supposed 'Big Team'

Absolute Hovel of a station with capacity less than 18,000 (it's going to cost them a small fortune to resolve this issue)
Shared training facilities
Biggest crowd of season involved their local rivals (the wee team apparently)
Administration a few years back whereby local businesses and charities suffered at the hands of the 'Big Team' paying their way.

The Supposed 'Wee Team'

FIFA Grade 2 Stadium with a capacity over 20,000 (biggest crowd in Edinburgh at either ground for a long long time)
Own training facilities
Pay their way and gave their finances in order

I am sure there is more but you know if this is how they see it I'd happily be the 'wee team' every single day of the week!

For all you yams looking in, I am sure you'll all be shouting 1-5, 1902 blah blah blah.

Comfy blanket aside you will always be know for going into Administration, for robbing local businesses and most importantly (must not forget this) you robbed the Lady Haig Poppy Fund and therefore became known as the poppy thieves!

Your are the CLUB WITH NO SHAME! Plain and simple.

GURFUYYPTYR's
:top marks

TheHarpy76
07-02-2016, 09:45 AM
Let them bash on with it.

Makes the fall all the more painful.

EastCalderHibby
07-02-2016, 09:58 AM

I have heard that there is 400,000 identical to this :jamboclow :greengrin
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag

EastCalderHibby
07-02-2016, 10:16 AM
That is so true...in the same way that if you self title yourself "The Famous" then you definitely are not!

But they are FAMOUS
It's just that they dont like to talk about it
As its not legal

GIRFUY SEWER DWELLING **** :gwa:

Bostonhibby
07-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Cocks

Turkish Green
07-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Let's be honest here, they do have a lot to be cocky about thanks to our own inability in recent years to beat them often enough, even when clearly the better team. My mind still goes back to the 'Relegation Derby'.

But today I am confident that the Championship ream will prove to be the better on the day.

Tricla
07-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Get it right up them.

Bostonhibby
07-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Still cocks. Don't make a lot of noise at home either.

Killiehibbie
07-02-2016, 01:52 PM
They were impressive against Aberdeen, no argument, I think it was all down to them scoring early, if we can avoid that I think we will do well, if we concede early I can't see us doing it.Hope all those Hibees Bouncing didn't upset you too much:flag:

Gogs07
07-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Over in keekback,it's the usual meltdown with the gorgie mutants and inbred having their usual after match moans.
Neilson should resign in the morning.:scarf:

Greencore
07-02-2016, 02:07 PM
😂😂😂😂😂

Radium
07-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Had a decent chat about the game with an older Hearts fan whilst waiting for the tram. The jambo sitting between us was clearly pissed off and was straight down the old boy when he criticised Nicholson for his celebration. Just widened my grin.

hfc rd
07-02-2016, 02:34 PM
Thought big teams don't throw away 2 goal leads at home against a wee team in the championship?

GIRFUY hearts!

SuperAllyMcleod
07-02-2016, 02:59 PM
Was struck by the first two lines of the Hearts song today -

Away up in Gorgie at Tynecastle park
There's a wee fitba' team that will aye make its mark.

It seems that they are not a big team after all - by their own admission!

rcarter1
07-02-2016, 03:01 PM
Was struck by the first two lines of the Hearts song today -

Away up in Gorgie at Tynecastle park
There's a wee fitba' team that will aye make its mark.

It seems that they are not a big team after all - by their own admission!

Well spotted. They have size issues. BIG size issues.

07-02-2016, 03:47 PM
Hearts are truly obsessed with being a "big team". The only people who think they're big is themselves. During the Romanov era they robbed businesses/charities etc etc for millions just to fulfill their pathetic little fantasy that they are some sort of super power club.

They call themselves "the big team" and "the famous" which pretty much just sums up their arrogance and delusion.

tamig
07-02-2016, 08:59 PM
Hearts are truly obsessed with being a "big team". The only people who think they're big is themselves. During the Romanov era they robbed businesses/charities etc etc for millions just to fulfill their pathetic little fantasy that they are some sort of super power club.

They call themselves "the big team" and "the famous" which pretty much just sums up their arrogance and delusion.
Indeed. Best ignored.