PDA

View Full Version : Hampdens "Main Stand"

Callum_62
05-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Hi,

I'll be over from NZ for the final, and as I can book 2 tickets before the rest of my family - meaning we wont be sitting together, ive been looking at hospitality

It says you will be seated in the "main stand" executive seating

What is Hampdens main stand?

Anyone sat in these seats before? Thoughts?

Any idea on dress code too?

Im imagining a Scottish March day isnt quite t-shirt weather anyway..... :greengrin

jgl07
05-02-2016, 11:47 PM
It would be the South Stand.

Callum_62
05-02-2016, 11:49 PM
It would be the South Stand.

Thanks - im guessing its the pretty mint seats at halfway line - great view of seeing Paul lift that trophy.....

ozhibs
06-02-2016, 02:12 AM
Hi,

I'll be over from NZ for the final, and as I can book 2 tickets before the rest of my family - meaning we wont be sitting together, ive been looking at hospitality

It says you will be seated in the "main stand" executive seating

What is Hampdens main stand?

Anyone sat in these seats before? Thoughts?

Any idea on dress code too?

Im imagining a Scottish March day isnt quite t-shirt weather anyway..... :greengrin

Hi Callum, I was back for "that" cup final and went to hospitality Smart casual would be fine. We were told collar tie & jacket but a lot of folks did not have any BUT no colours . Excellent view of the game, unfortunately.

BoomtownHibees
06-02-2016, 07:19 AM
Thanks - im guessing its the pretty mint seats at halfway line - great view of seeing Paul lift that trophy.....

It's usually the captain the lifts the trophy ; )

Nitten Hibee
06-02-2016, 08:25 AM
I emailed about this and have attached the details apologies if it doesn't work never to tried to add a picture before

bobbyhibs1983
06-02-2016, 09:07 AM
Hi Callum, I was back for "that" cup final and went to hospitality Smart casual would be fine. We were told collar tie & jacket but a lot of folks did not have any BUT no colours . Excellent view of the game, unfortunately.

did you find hospitality woth it?(despite the result of course!)

hospitality either at a final or maybe better still at E.R is something i d love to try, but for me the *dress code* is one of these things that puts me off, I am, according to my fashion minded sister the worst kinda dresser in the world.

offshorehibby
06-02-2016, 09:31 AM

Callum_62
06-02-2016, 09:46 AM
I di think hospo probably wont give you the same 'authentic' atmosphere

might be wrong ofcourse buts thats what id imagine

Thanks for pic happyhibee

GonzoReturns
06-02-2016, 10:15 AM
If you are looking at hospitality for the final I would contact Hibs direct to see if they are putting a package together.

stevenhibs
06-02-2016, 10:36 AM
I had hospitality through work for the Scotland France game. The atmosphere that day was absolutely incredible.

jacomo
06-02-2016, 12:05 PM
I did hospitality for the 2012 final. It was the only way I could get a ticket, but I would choose to sit elsewhere if possible. Coach from Embra was probably 2/3 Yams. Comfy seats and a good view but atmosphere wasn't the same, even though the Hibbys amongst us all sat together.

Funniest moment in a fairly bleak day was the pre-match lunch at a Glasgow hotel. We sat down at a table and introduced ourselves, this elderly Jambo refused to shake hands with Hibbys! Even his fellow Jambos were tutting at his pathetic behaviour.