PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: CUP FINAL TICKET ARRANGEMENTS

RSS Bot
05-02-2016, 09:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6163)

matty_f
05-02-2016, 09:34 AM
Sensible stuff from Hibs. Happy with that.

Green Man
05-02-2016, 09:38 AM
Yep, 2 tickets each is fair IMO. It's good news for me that they go on sale after pay day, having just bought tickets for the Livi and Alloa games I was hoping to avoid paying for final tickets this month as well.

Pretty Boy
05-02-2016, 09:39 AM
Well done Hibs.

BoltonHibernian
05-02-2016, 09:39 AM
CANNOT WAIT :flag:

Super_JMcGinn
05-02-2016, 09:40 AM
Sensible stuff from Hibs. Happy with that.
I would like to have seen season ticket holders be given a chance to occupy the best seats, but hey ho, If Hibs win I couldn't care less where I'm sitting :greengrin

Brightside
05-02-2016, 09:43 AM
As long as all the tickets are going to Hibs fans I'm more than happy.

DarrenSQH
05-02-2016, 09:46 AM
Superb news. Exactly what i hoped for. Even the monday after payday for me.

Jay
05-02-2016, 09:47 AM
I would like to have seen season ticket holders be given a chance to occupy the best seats, but hey ho, If Hibs win I couldn't care less where I'm sitting :greengrin

Season ticket holders can buy as soon as they go on sale so choose whatever seat you want. The only difference is that more people are eligible immediately. If your on the ball it shouldn't make any difference. Wheres the best seats?

lyonhibs
05-02-2016, 09:49 AM
That'll do nicely. I'm on a work trip, stuffed full of meetings, returning on the 28th, so if the general sale had been any earlier getting access to a computer would have been difficult.

As it is, I'll be at the office taking a well timed morning break hammering away on the online tickets site to get my tickets!!

Hermit Crab
05-02-2016, 09:51 AM
South Stand not getting released yet? :confused:

NAE NOOKIE
05-02-2016, 09:54 AM
Sounds good ..... I'm in the picture :greengrin

Blaster
05-02-2016, 09:58 AM

Says tickets for all 4 stands

Super_JMcGinn
05-02-2016, 09:58 AM
Strange if true, where does it say that?

Super_JMcGinn
05-02-2016, 10:02 AM
Season ticket holders can buy as soon as they go on sale so choose whatever seat you want. The only difference is that more people are eligible immediately. If your on the ball it shouldn't make any difference. Wheres the best seats?
North and South stands I would imagine. And yes, season ticket holders can buy straight away, along with not so regular fans that have accumulated 90 points over 2 seasons. I'm not complaining btw ( well maybe a wee bit ) lol.

CB_NO3
05-02-2016, 10:06 AM
No complaints there.

Hermit Crab
05-02-2016, 10:07 AM
Says tickets for all 4 stands

Oops. Never read that :greengrin

Blaster
05-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Oops. Never read that :greengrin

No worries mate, thought I was losing it lol

Michael
05-02-2016, 10:18 AM
If I can find tickets from walk ups this season can I get points? Or is it too late to redeem / or only get points if bought in advance?

marinello59
05-02-2016, 10:19 AM
If I can find tickets from walk ups this season can I get points? Or is it too late to redeem / or only get points if bought in advance?

You only get points when buying tickets from the ticket office.

Diclonius
05-02-2016, 10:21 AM
Is there a decent view in the South Stand? Would like to be near the potential trophy presentation.

Jay
05-02-2016, 10:26 AM
North and South stands I would imagine. And yes, season ticket holders can buy straight away, along with not so regular fans that have accumulated 90 points over 2 seasons. I'm not complaining btw ( well maybe a wee bit ) lol.

Think you'll be fine to get one in the north or south if your quick :)

Seriously though I think Hibs have got this right. There's plenty of tickets to go round, more if we need them. 90 points upwards get first dibs, folks who go to games regularly. Then plenty left for those who can't make games as often. If it had been one per ST holder I'd have been happy to wait for the general sale as I need one more ticket.

Callum_62
05-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Just so I know i get this:

Im coming back from NZ for this game - I only have 10 loyalty points from my trip to ER back in August

Meaning im in the second wave

I can buy 2 tickets at this stage (that will do me and the missus)

Obviously love to make it a family affair

So at general sale time, could buy for dad, brother and uncle (i dont think any have loyalty points but not 100% on that)

The only way for the 5 of to be sitting together will be to wait until general sale and buy all at once, right?

Cheers

Jay
05-02-2016, 10:37 AM

Im coming back from NZ for this game - I only have 10 loyalty points from my trip to ER back in August

So at general sale time, could buy for dad, brother and uncle (i dont think any have loyalty points but not 100% on that)

The only way for the 5 of to be sitting together will be to wait until general sale and buy all at once, right?

Cheers

That's how I read it - unless they have loyalty points you don't know about

Col2

I can but 2 tickets at this stage (that will do me and the missus)

Cheers

Yes that's right.

I had hoped to bring wife and two kids but would have to wait until general sale to have us together.

hibs0666

Cheers

Yup, that's it.

hibs0666
05-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Hibs had no need to meddle in this way, and I think it will hurt the attendance.

CallumLaidlaw
05-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Yes that's right.

I had hoped to bring wife and two kids but would have to wait until general sale to have us together.

buy someone a ticket for the next home game? Then they'll have 10 points and you can then buy 2 tickets with that for the 2nd wave

marinello59
05-02-2016, 10:41 AM
Hibs had no need to meddle in this way, and I think it will hurt the attendance.

Eh?

CallumLaidlaw
05-02-2016, 10:41 AM

what way??

MB62
05-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Hibs have probably got this about right, probably had to put some sort of limit on ticket purchases, just to satisfy everybody that has loyalty points (otherwise there would have been plenty on here moaning).
However, with an allocation of 25,800 initially, and more if/when we need them, we probably didn't need to have any limit on the amount of tickets purchased.

Absolutely no complaints though and anybody that wants a ticket will get one.

staunchhibby
05-02-2016, 10:44 AM
Mystified as to why this would affect the attendance.A load of twaddle

hibee_nation
05-02-2016, 10:44 AM

If you want a group together wait for the general sale.I need 3 so I will wait no big deal will get them for the West stand no probs

Callum_62
05-02-2016, 10:45 AM
Yes that's right.

Great, thanks

They go on sale while i'll be 35,000 feet in the air on my way to LA

I'll be ordering them while being harassed my Mickey Mouse at Disneyland!

Think i'll order 2 then - and the rest through general sale

Imagine waiting to be seated together, only for you to miss out.....

lyonhibs
05-02-2016, 10:47 AM

Go on.............

CallumLaidlaw
05-02-2016, 10:49 AM
Hibs have probably got this about right, probably had to put some sort of limit on ticket purchases, just to satisfy everybody that has loyalty points (otherwise there would have been plenty on here moaning).
However, with an allocation of 25,800 initially, and more if/when we need them, we probably didn't need to have any limit on the amount of tickets purchased.

Part of it is probably to ease congestion with the ticket office.

Jumbo
05-02-2016, 10:54 AM

South lower will be on sale, but south upper usually last to be released as that's where debentures are

hibs0666
05-02-2016, 10:56 AM
what way??

I will be buying tickets in wave 1, but there were two people I would have bought for if I had been able to buy more. It's unlikely that those two will now be in attendance.

CallumLaidlaw
05-02-2016, 10:59 AM
I will be buying tickets in wave 1, but there were two people I would have bought for if I had been able to buy more. It's unlikely that those two will now be in attendance.

Why? Pretty much everyone is guaranteed tickets. Hold back and buy them all together

How do you suggest it should have been done? A straight up public sale would've been mayhem for the ticket office, and would've riled some ST holders, and then 4 tickets per ST holder seems a bit much for the fans that would be in the 2nd wave. I think Hibs have got it bang on.

cabbageandribs1875
05-02-2016, 11:00 AM
very happy :thumbsup: bit of a poke in the eye for the very few ST holders on here that were wanting between 4 and unlimited tickets...tis all good

cabbageandribs1875
05-02-2016, 11:02 AM

they were only going to go if they were sitting with you ? aye righty

marinello59

Wait until wave 2. There will be plenty to go round. I think the club has got this one pretty much spot on.

hibs0666
Why? Pretty much everyone is guaranteed tickets. Hold back and buy them all together

How do you suggest it should have been done? A straight up public sale would've been mayhem for the ticket office, and would've riled some ST holders, and then 4 tickets per ST holder seems a bit much for the fans that would be in the 2nd wave. I think Hibs have got it bang on.

I would've went with a free for all for season ticket holders followed by a second free for all for everyone else that wants a ticket.

GreenCastle
05-02-2016, 11:03 AM
As stated before - if you want to go to this match you WILL get a ticket.

I would have had a free for all for ST holders also but...

2 tickets per ST worked for the last Scottish Cup final - we sold out our 22,000 pretty quickly.

This time we will get more tickets and I think if a fan really wants to sit with a group they will be fine to wait till general sale so that allows them to do that.

I can't wait to see Hampden once again full of Hibs fans :flag:

hibs0666
05-02-2016, 11:03 AM
they were only going to go if they were sitting with you ? aye righty

Dead on Sherlock, cos they are 11 and 16 year old girls.

cabbageandribs1875
05-02-2016, 11:04 AM
Aye Sherlock, cos they are 11 and 16 year old girls.

aye righty, moriarty

hibs0666
05-02-2016, 11:06 AM
aye righty, moriarty

You might be happy with two girls sitting in a different area of Hampden. Doesn't work for me I'm afraid.

Jay
05-02-2016, 11:11 AM
You might be happy with two girls sitting in a different area of Hampden. Doesn't work for me I'm afraid.

Why not wait until the general sale so they can go with you?

hibs0666
05-02-2016, 11:13 AM
Why not wait until the general sale so they can go with you?

I'll be buying as part of a wider group in Wave 1.

Jay
05-02-2016, 11:15 AM
I'll be buying as part of a wider group in Wave 1.

Would none of that group be able to get them tickets from their Client refs?

mghibs
05-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Great job by Hibs! Having read this, I assume I could buy 4 tickets for a group in which at least 2 people in the group had 90 points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onceinawhile
05-02-2016, 11:19 AM

Or buy the girls a ticket for an upcoming home game and get them a client ref - in fact only one is needed as two tickets per ref.

If they enjoy the football the ticket might not even be wasted.

Or moan about Hibs instead of doing something about it?

Jay
05-02-2016, 11:22 AM
Or buy the girls a ticket for an upcoming home game and get them a client ref - in fact only one is needed as two tickets per ref.

Good shout, fill Easter road too!

hibs0666
05-02-2016, 11:23 AM

That may be possible but, like me, everyone has their own priorities. For example two of the client references I will be using are going to a bloke coming over from Texas, and a German Hibs supporter who is coming over from Berlin for the game. The two girls are further down the pecking order but would have gone to the game under different ticketing arrangements.

Brightside
05-02-2016, 11:24 AM
If you want a group together wait for the general sale.I need 3 so I will wait no big deal will get them for the West stand no probs

You get two per client ref...surely that makes it very easy to get a big group together...

hibs0666
05-02-2016, 11:25 AM

They have client refs already, and were at the Morton game.

I'm not moaning, all I'm saying is that Hibs are minus 2 because of the ticket arrangements. They can watch it on the telly instead although that would be a waste if there are empty seats in the stadium.

Jay
05-02-2016, 11:28 AM
They have client refs already, and were at the Morton game.

I'm not moaning, all I'm saying is that Hibs are minus 2 because of the ticket arrangements. They can watch it on the telly instead although that would be a waste if there are empty seats in the stadium.

So the group are all guaranteed tickets but won't wait 3 days to get them so the girls lose out and that's the clubs fault?

marinello59
05-02-2016, 11:28 AM
They have client refs already, and were at the Morton game. All I'm saying is that Hibs are minus 2 because of the ticket arrangements. Such is life.

No, they are minus 2 because your priorities mean you have chosen not to wait.
Is everyone in your group taking another, that may solve things for you as well.

hibs0666
05-02-2016, 11:30 AM
So the group are all guaranteed tickets but won't wait 3 days to get them so the girls lose out and that's the clubs fault?

It's no one's fault. The tickets are being allocated the way they are being allocated, and that allocation will drive people's behaviours - some people will wait until the second wave, others won't. No big deal.

tartanhibee
05-02-2016, 11:31 AM
There will always be people who this doesn't suit. I think our group with 2 per ST should see the regulars that go with tickets. I have other people wanting to come that don't really go my Mrs included but I'm sure we'll get tickets in the general sale.

hibs0666
05-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Is everyone in your group taking another, that may solve things for you as well.

Totally agree. The ticket allocation process that has been chosen will drive behaviours and choices, and my group will prioritise decent seats over taking more people along. A less rigid system would have allowed a different set of choices to be made.

Brightside
05-02-2016, 11:35 AM

If they have client refs he can buy them!?!

Brightside
05-02-2016, 11:36 AM
Totally agree. The ticket allocation process that has been chosen will drive behaviours and choices, and my group will prioritise decent seats over taking more people along.

That's nice of your group. They do know its not a 1D concert?

Super_JMcGinn
05-02-2016, 11:36 AM
There will always be people who this doesn't suit. I think our group with 2 per ST should see the regulars that go with tickets. I have other people wanting to come that don't really go my Mrs included but I'm sure we'll get tickets in the general sale.
I'll be buying 8 in the first wave, then another 8 in the 2nd. I doubt we will be near each other but I'm hoping we'll at least be in the same stand. Either way we'll survive :wink:

hibs0666
05-02-2016, 11:39 AM

I think they probably do know that but thanks for pointing it out anyway. They've also been to Hampden loads of times before and know all about crap sightlines from the majority of seats in the stadium.

IanM
05-02-2016, 11:46 AM
I think they probably do know that but thanks for pointing it out anyway. They've also been to Hampden loads of times before and know all about crap sightlines from the majority of seats in the stadium.

i don't know how many are in your 'group' but surely if everyone was wanting everyone in attendance then you'd buy two tickets in the second wave, let the 2 youngsters sit with the main group and 2 adults could sit where the 2nd wave tickets are?

i know if it was up to me i would do anything not to sit with some of my mates give the chance! hope you get it sorted though, missing out in a final, a hibs one at that, would live with me likes

Onceinawhile
05-02-2016, 11:47 AM

Having thought further - but you're happy for them to sit at home alone for 6-8 hours?

Super_JMcGinn
05-02-2016, 11:52 AM
Having thought further - but you're happy for them to sit at home alone for 6-8 hours?
That's just a little silly, 16 yr olds can marry in this country. I get where the guy is coming from, why does he have to be hounded :confused:

Super_JMcGinn
05-02-2016, 11:59 AM
I'm bowing out of the thread at this stage, but differences aside, isn't it great to be debating/arguing over tickets for a final :greengrin. GGTTH :flag:

CallumLaidlaw
05-02-2016, 11:59 AM
For tynecastle last week, 15 of us had seats together, near the middle of the wheatfield, 3/4 of the way back. We then got a further 3 tickets in the 3rd wave in the very front row of the wheatfield, on the 18 yard line, and I took them and sat there with my son and mate. We all wanted to be there and were happy to work out the best way to do it.

Anyway, as I've said before, probably the correct balance from the club here - there was always gonna be some people that found fault in the decision.

Salt N Sauzee
05-02-2016, 12:05 PM
Personally thought it should of went to season ticket holders first then straight to general sale. Like all the other cup finals. Not really fussed either way though. I'll get my ticket and that's all that matters:aok:

Onceinawhile
05-02-2016, 12:05 PM
That's just a little silly, 16 yr olds can marry in this country. I get where the guy is coming from, why does he have to be hounded :confused:

So theu can't sit on their own at a football stadium (potentially about 5 metres away for 2 hours, but they can stay at home for 6-8 hours absolutely miles away?

It stinks of making up problems to criticise the club, when there's plenty of simple solutions.

Jay
05-02-2016, 12:07 PM

Hounded? I was trying to help work out a way to get the girls to the game!

easty
05-02-2016, 12:09 PM

When do they go on sale? And how many loyalty points do you need?

shezer
05-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Are the club doing Hospitality for this?

JeMeSouviens
05-02-2016, 12:20 PM
This loyalty thing is great.

Finding something to moan about is now a true test of mental agility. :greengrin:wink:

EH54
05-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Hospitality info

http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/assets/uploads/downloads/PDFs/hospitality/Scottish%20League%20Cup%20Final%202016%20Official% 20Hampden%20Park%20Hospitality.pdf

Hibby70
05-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Does anyone know what the potential take up is for those with 90 points+

I would reckon somewhere in the region on 10k so if everyone averaged 1.5 tickets then that would equate to the North and South allocations.

worcesterhibby
05-02-2016, 12:42 PM
That may be possible but, like me, everyone has their own priorities. For example two of the client references I will be using are going to a bloke coming over from Texas, and a German Hibs supporter who is coming over from Berlin for the game. The two girls are further down the pecking order but would have gone to the game under different ticketing arrangements.

If the Hibs fans in Texas and Berlin had joined HSL they would have enough points of their own to buy two tickets each !

HH81
05-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Hope my HSL points get added soon so I can be in the first wave of tickets :greengrin

andrew70
05-02-2016, 12:54 PM
Hope my HSL points get added soon so I can be in the first wave of tickets :greengrin

Do people that are paying HSL monthly get 100pts too?

lord bunberry
05-02-2016, 12:57 PM
I would have made it unlimited for season tickets then a general sale. Having 3 waves will slow down the sales and if Ross County sell theirs quickly it could mean less tickets overall for us. Everyone in our group will be fine for tickets so it's not something that's an issue for me.

HH81
05-02-2016, 12:59 PM
Do people that are paying HSL monthly get 100pts too?

Yes. :thumbsup:

I only need a 15 or something to get 90 anyway but the 100 smashes through that :greengrin

andrew70
05-02-2016, 01:23 PM
Yes. :thumbsup:

I only need a 15 or something to get 90 anyway but the 100 smashes through that :greengrin

Thanks, that's handy to know!

iwasthere1972
05-02-2016, 01:31 PM

I'm happy with the announcement. With an initial allocation of just under 26K and about 8K half and full season ticket holders, Hibs still had to limit the number of tickets that could be bought per person. They could have perhaps gone to three per person but mathematically they couldn't make it an unlimited amount otherwise some half/full season ticket holders may have lost out and had to buy in wave 2. With seats being priced the same regardless of where you want to sit, I'm sure people's preference will be either in the North or South Stand. Still some decent vantage points behind the goals provided that you're not sitting too far down or right behind the goals.

We'll probably get another 10K on top of what we have depending on demand and as you say, anybody who wants a ticket will get one. Okay some may wait until wave 2 if they want to all sit beside each other but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Well done Hibs. Bring it on. :aok:

Topographic Hibby
05-02-2016, 01:48 PM
At the SF last week and the infamous 5-1 final, I have swapped my single seat with others on here to enable friends, groups etc to be together. Then at the Celtic SCF, a guy in my row asked to swap seats so he could keep a better eye on his son and a pal a few rows down. As a billy no-mates supporter, it's the best I can do to help out where I can.

Same scenario will apply here, if I get a ticket that someone on here might like that enables them to be beside pals, family etc, then I'll swap to help.

Scouse Hibee
05-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Would there ever be a solution where every single supporter was happy?The answer is no but the plain fact is if folk really want to go and you have someone that you really want to take it will be possible. As for the two girls situation just buy 3 tickets in the next wave and sit with them!

Pete
05-02-2016, 02:30 PM
I think they've got it spot on.

I also disagree with those who say this will hurt the attendance or slow it down. I'm struggling to think of a group that won't be accommodated in wave two, that's a few days after they initially go on sale. There is also a general sale a few days after the second wave where anyone can buy as many as they want. What's the problem?

NorthHibees
05-02-2016, 02:34 PM
Well Done Hibs no complaints there.

bobbyhibs1983
05-02-2016, 02:38 PM
As Scouse Hibee has said whatever hibs do i thik there ll always be someone left out/
hard done by.
so the first wave starts at 10am this monday for people with MORE than 90points and are limited to 2 per person?

Anyhow my record with league cup finals is 50-50 - 2004 lost-2007 won !

Pete
05-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Would there ever be a solution where every single supporter was happy?The answer is no but the plain fact is if folk really want to go and you have someone that you really want to take it will be possible. As for the two girls situation just buy 3 tickets in the next wave and sit with them!

I think we're going to see a lot of stand snobbery in the coming weeks. Some season ticket holders will no doubt think that the people they want to bring with zero points have a divine right to avoid the evils of the East stand.

Geo_1875
05-02-2016, 02:44 PM

When we have people complaining that they couldn't get tickets for a home league game I'll pay attention.

Otherwise it's people moaning for the sake of it.

iwasthere1972
05-02-2016, 02:44 PM
As Scouse Hibee has said whatever hibs do i thik there ll always be someone left out/
hard done by.
so the first wave starts at 10am this monday for people with MORE than 90points and are limited to 2 per person?

My record is 66.666%

Iwasthere1972, iwasthere2004 and iwasthere2007.

Hoping to increase my winning percentage to 75%.

iwasthere1972
05-02-2016, 02:46 PM
When we have people complaining that they couldn't get tickets for a home league game I'll pay attention.

Exactly. :agree:

cabbageandribs1875
05-02-2016, 02:56 PM
hard done by.

10am Monday 22 February: 90 point or more
10am Thursday 25 February: 1 point or more
10am Monday 29 February: General sale

HibbyScott
05-02-2016, 02:58 PM
[/B]

My record is 66.666%

Iwasthere1972, iwasthere2004 and iwasthere2007.

Hoping to increase my winning percentage to 75%.

My record in League Cup Finals is 50%.

The less said about my overall record at Hampden, the better

EH54
05-02-2016, 03:10 PM
I would have liked unlimited amount however i think 2 is fair enough i'm more pissed off with my mates who couldn't be bothered turning up this year for giving me a sore head about tickets than the system itself

Onion
05-02-2016, 03:17 PM
Ticket arrangements make sense and gives everyone a decent chance, albeit some groups might be split up a bit.

In saying that, we're all one big Happy Hibby Family :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
05-02-2016, 03:19 PM

I'm raging. I was expecting Dempster to phone me personally to ask which seats I wanted, then open up sales to everybody else. ST going back.

Hermit Crab
05-02-2016, 03:33 PM
So theu can't sit on their own at a football stadium (potentially about 5 metres away for 2 hours, but they can stay at home for 6-8 hours absolutely miles away?

It stinks of making up problems to criticise the club, when there's plenty of simple solutions.

:agree:. There's just no pleasing some people.

SunshineOnLeith
05-02-2016, 03:40 PM
Everyone who wants a ticket will get one. Everyone who wants to sit together will be able to. Groups which contain a large % of non ST holders might miss out on the very best seats - hardly a catastrophe.

Common sense and fair from Hibs.

lyonhibs
05-02-2016, 03:44 PM
My record in League Cup Finals is 50%.

The less said about my overall record at Hampden, the better

That sounds lovely.

Try a 16.67 win % ratio at Hampden overall, and that was the SC Semi Final against Aberdeen as I missed out in '07 thanks to delegating ticket purchasing to a monumental eejit.

Maybe I'll just stay in the pub for the sake of the team................

JeMeSouviens
05-02-2016, 03:59 PM
My wife has a 2/2 record at Hampden. Actually thinking about it, she's also been to a couple of Aberdeen cup finals that they won and at least one Scotland game. Think she might be 100%, 5/5. Might start badgering her to go ...

No loyalty points though. ;-)

HibbyAndy
05-02-2016, 04:05 PM
How do you find out how many loyalty points you have ? I need 3 tickets but if its only 2 tickets per person i will need to wait till general sale

Real Emerald
05-02-2016, 04:19 PM
I'm raging. I was expecting Dempster to phone me personally to ask which seats I wanted, then open up sales to everybody else. ST going back.
She phoned me, just as well as I like to take up my extra seat to keep my jacket and sandwiches on.

McD
05-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Totally agree. The ticket allocation process that has been chosen will drive behaviours and choices, and my group will prioritise decent seats over taking more people along. A less rigid system would have allowed a different set of choices to be made.

So so to be clear, YOUR group feel it's more important that they have better seats than taking all of the group along? But it's Hibs' fault for not accommodating YOUR groups specific needs?

Also, you seem to be giving the impression that, as far as you're concerned, people who only attend on big occasions get priority over regular attendees?

CallumLaidlaw
05-02-2016, 04:41 PM
My wife has a 2/2 record at Hampden. Actually thinking about it, she's also been to a couple of Aberdeen cup finals that they won and at least one Scotland game. Think she might be 100%, 5/5. Might start badgering her to go ...

My record in LC finals is 50% - 2/4

My overall hampden record is 44.44 - 4/9

iwasthere1972
05-02-2016, 04:46 PM
How do you find out how many loyalty points you have ? I need 3 tickets but if its only 2 tickets per person i will need to wait till general sale

Andy go to

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/

Log in and on the right hand side it should display your name and how many points you have.

Good luck.

P.S. Might be needing four seats on the bus. :aok:

SteveHFC
05-02-2016, 04:46 PM

I've seen more Scotland wins than i have seen Hibs winning at hampden. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
05-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Andy go to

Log in and on the right hand side it should display your name and how many points you have.

Good luck.

Cheers Rab i found it :aok:

Hink i'l just hang fire for the general sale with me needing 3 ..Infact i'l buy 2 tickets from wave 2 just incase:greengrin

HibbyAndy
05-02-2016, 04:58 PM
Andy go to

Just let me ken when you kin mate :aok:

iwasthere1972
05-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Cheers Rab i found it :aok:

Hink i'l just hang fire for the general sale with me needing 3 ..Infact i'l buy 2 tickets from wave 2 just incase:greengrin

I'm going to try and get four seats in the North Stand in line with the half way line. :greengrin

Just saw your post regarding the bus. Will do.

Hibernia&Alba
05-02-2016, 05:00 PM
She phoned me, just as well as I like to take up my extra seat to keep my jacket and sandwiches on.

A heated seat, I trust!

Real Emerald
05-02-2016, 05:23 PM
A heated seat, I trust!
Of course and a chilled one for the sarnies 😊

madhibby
05-02-2016, 05:49 PM
I think the best views will be in the North and South stands both of which I have been in in the past.

I have been told the upper tier in the South stand has a cracking view but have never sat there.

Will upper tier south stand tickets be available straight away or is it the case they are all “owned” by debenture holders and wont be released until later in the process i.e. if Hampden debenture holders dont take them up?

Onceinawhile
05-02-2016, 06:06 PM
I think the best views will be in the North and South stands both of which I have been in in the past.

I have been told the upper tier in the South stand has a cracking view but have never sat there.

Will upper tier south stand tickets be available straight away or is it the case they are all “owned” by debenture holders and wont be released until later in the process i.e. if Hampden debenture holders dont take them up?

Upper south will be last released regardless of debenture holders as it's the least likely place to get caught on TV.

woodythehibee
05-02-2016, 06:08 PM
Fair enough from Hibs. Pretty certain that everybody who wants a ticket will get one so we can all relax.

DH1875
05-02-2016, 06:15 PM
No problem with them doing it like this. Would liked to have seen them do some sort of family section though.

Hibernia&Alba
05-02-2016, 06:16 PM
No problem with them doing it like this. Would liked to have seen them do some sort of family section though.

I'd imagine there will be, once full details are announced.

Onion
05-02-2016, 06:20 PM

Was in the South Upper for the 2001 SCF and agree it's a great view from up there. Hopefully they put them on general sale.

Ringothedog
05-02-2016, 06:22 PM
My record in LC finals is 50% - 2/4

My overall hampden record is 44.44 - 4/9

My LC record is 3/6 50%
My SC record is 0/5 0%
My DC record is 2/2 100%

tartanhibee
05-02-2016, 06:44 PM
DC dryburgh cup?

Sir David Gray
05-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Is it possible to put an entire thread on ignore? :boo hoo:

lord bunberry
05-02-2016, 07:25 PM
I can only imagine what it's going to be like for you on that flight, torture I would think :greengrin

Ringothedog
05-02-2016, 07:26 PM
DC dryburgh cup?

Yes

Sir David Gray
05-02-2016, 07:36 PM
I can only imagine what it's going to be like for you on that flight, torture I would think :greengrin

I never thought I would have been unhappy at the thought of going on holiday - until now.

SquashedFrogg
05-02-2016, 07:50 PM
Dead on Sherlock, cos they are 11 and 16 year old girls.

Why don't you just buy tickets to sit with them when they go on general sale? There will be plenty to go around. :agree:

Seems strange to deny them a cup final? A bit weird if you ask me

matty_f
05-02-2016, 09:03 PM
I never thought I would have been unhappy at the thought of going on holiday - until now.

Just can the holiday mate, you can go anytime, you'll not want to miss the cup final. Holidays happen all the time..:greengrin

lord bunberry
05-02-2016, 09:17 PM
You can sit with a large brandy and a huge cigar in the sunshine toasting a hibees win. Every cloud and all that.

Jay
05-02-2016, 09:27 PM

My sons on a weeks work experience in lanzarote on the day of the SC final. He is praying we don't make it this year. Can you imagine if.....just if... and he missed it.

Hiber-nation
05-02-2016, 09:28 PM

It's only the League Cup!

Pete
05-02-2016, 09:46 PM

:agree:

It's just a domestic tournament. Start crying when you miss one of our Champions League final appearances.

Sir David Gray
05-02-2016, 10:10 PM
Just can the holiday mate, you can go anytime, you'll not want to miss the cup final. Holidays happen all the time..:greengrin

I actually saw a flight out of Glasgow at 9:30 on the Monday morning for £79. Now cancellation of the original flight plus the first night's stay at the hotel may cost considerably more than that but it's made me seriously consider things.

You can sit with a large brandy and a huge cigar in the sunshine toasting a hibees win. Every cloud and all that.

The flight will be coming into land around 3pm so as soon as I get into the airport I'm going to be trying hard to get some wifi so I can check my phone for updates. I'll need to book a taxi with wifi as well for the trip to the hotel. :greengrin

My sons on a weeks work experience in lanzarote on the day of the SC final. He is praying we don't make it this year. Can you imagine if.....just if... and he missed it.

The thought of missing the Scottish Cup final would finish me off. I honestly reckon I would cancel just about anything that I had planned on Scottish Cup final day, if Hibs got there.

I couldn't bear the thought of us winning the cup for the first time in 114 and me not being there to see it.

That's what I keep trying to tell myself! It's not working so far though. :boo hoo:

:agree:

It's just a domestic tournament. Start crying when you miss one of our Champions League final appearances.

:greengrin

Jay
05-02-2016, 10:18 PM
I actually saw a flight out of Glasgow at 9:30 on the Monday morning for £79. Now cancellation of the original flight plus the first night's stay at the hotel may cost considerably more than that but it's made me seriously consider things.

The flight will be coming into land around 3pm so as soon as I get into the airport I'm going to be trying hard to get some wifi so I can check my phone for updates. I'll need to book a taxi with wifi as well for the trip to the hotel. :greengrin

The thought of missing the Scottish Cup final would finish me off. I honestly reckon I would cancel just about anything that I had planned on Scottish Cup final day, if Hibs got there.

I couldn't bear the thought of us winning the cup for the first time in 114 and me not being there to see it.

That's what I keep trying to tell myself! It's not working so far though. :boo hoo:

:greengrin

We have actually looked at overnight flights home and back again. :) it would just be easier, albeit selfish, if it didn't happen. Still want a win on Sunday though obviously!

Scott Allan Key
05-02-2016, 10:24 PM
It does for myself. The selfish part wanted unlimited or 4 per season ticket. However, I will buy in the second wave to ensure seats for family, quite happily. I am figuring some bod at Hibs has done the math and is calculating bringing a lot of new fans in if we are successful on the day, through this generous method.

Sir David Gray
05-02-2016, 10:28 PM
We have actually looked at overnight flights home and back again. :) it would just be easier, albeit selfish, if it didn't happen. Still want a win on Sunday though obviously!

I know how you feel. I went last week hoping for a win and glad with the win and the good performance we put on but I know that I would have breathed a sigh of relief if we had lost.

I feel dirty for even saying that but it's true.

erin go bragh
06-02-2016, 10:12 AM
What's the chances of kids tickets in the North stand . We're taking the Grandkids to their first final but the view from behind the goals is horrendous .

GGTTH

Onceinawhile
06-02-2016, 10:16 AM
What's the chances of kids tickets in the North stand . We're taking the Grandkids to their first final but the view from behind the goals is horrendous .

GGTTH

As far as we can tell, there's kids tickets everywhere.

I'd assume the singing section will be in the North?

erin go bragh
06-02-2016, 10:20 AM
I know how you feel. I went last week hoping for a win and glad with the win and the good performance we put on but I know that I would have breathed a sigh of relief if we had lost.

I feel dirty for even saying that but it's true.

I wish I had been on holiday for the 91 final , rather than locked out , then only catching the second half in some weegie boozer .
But sipping a nice cocktail with the sun on your back watching us win doesn't sound too bad .lol

GGTTH