PDA

View Full Version : League Cup Final Kick-off time and ticket prices announced

hibs0666
04-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Hibernian FC v Ross County FC– Hampden Park, Sunday 13 March 2016, 3.00pm
Televised live on BBC Scotland

The SPFL has today announced ticket prices for the Final of the 2016 Scottish League Cup, presented by Utilita Energy, which will take place at Hampden Park in March.

Following agreement with the two competing clubs, ticket prices have been set at £25 for adults and £10 for juveniles (under-16s).

SPFL Chief Executive Neil Doncaster said: “We are pleased to be able to announce the ticket prices for this season’s Scottish League Cup Final, presented by Utilita Energy, following agreement with both clubs.”

Utilita Energy Managing Director Bill Bullen added: “It is a credit to both clubs that they have agreed ticket prices designed to attract as many fans as possible to this showpiece final. We are delighted to be playing our part in ensuring a memorable footballing occasion for everyone.”

Ross County fans will be accommodated in the West and South stands, with Hibernian supporters being allocated tickets in all four stands.

The Hampden Park Safety Officer and Police Scotland have approved initial ticket allocations of 25,800 to Hibernian FC and 7,000 to Ross County FC. These numbers will be reviewed in the light of actual demand from each club for tickets.

Hibernian FC Chief Executive Leeann Dempster commented: “We are thrilled to have qualified for the Final of the Scottish League Cup presented by Utilita Energy. We want as many Hibernian supporters as possible to get to the match, so with an initial allocation of 25,800 these will be snapped up quickly. We have spoken to the SPFL and additional blocks of tickets will be made available to us when we require them. It will be a great occasion for both Clubs and we are all very much looking forward to the day.”

Ross County FC Chairman Roy MacGregor added: “Everyone at the club is absolutely delighted to have qualified for our first Scottish League Cup Final – presented this season by Utilita Energy – and our second national cup final in just six years. We were backed superbly during our semi-final win over Celtic; I know all Ross County supporters from across the Highlands and beyond will be keen to be there on March 13, so I’d encourage everyone to buy their tickets early. It should be a superb atmosphere with both sets of fans and the big day can’t come quickly enough.”

The clubs will announce ticket sale information via their own channels in due course.

Read more at http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/ticket-prices-set-for-league-cup-final/#M0PDCQKXEz81fXFk.99

Billy Whizz
04-02-2016, 02:17 PM
Fill your boots

lyonhibs
04-02-2016, 02:19 PM

The SPFL has today announced ticket prices for the Final of the 2016 Scottish League Cup, presented by Utilita Energy, which will take place at Hampden Park in March.

Following agreement with the two competing clubs, ticket prices have been set at £25 for adults and £10 for juveniles (under-16s).

SPFL Chief Executive Neil Doncaster said: “We are pleased to be able to announce the ticket prices for this season’s Scottish League Cup Final, presented by Utilita Energy, following agreement with both clubs.”

Utilita Energy Managing Director Bill Bullen added: “It is a credit to both clubs that they have agreed ticket prices designed to attract as many fans as possible to this showpiece final. We are delighted to be playing our part in ensuring a memorable footballing occasion for everyone.”

Ross County fans will be accommodated in the West and South stands, with Hibernian supporters being allocated tickets in all four stands.

The Hampden Park Safety Officer and Police Scotland have approved initial ticket allocations of 25,800 to Hibernian FC and 7,000 to Ross County FC. These numbers will be reviewed in the light of actual demand from each club for tickets.

Hibernian FC Chief Executive Leeann Dempster commented: “We are thrilled to have qualified for the Final of the Scottish League Cup presented by Utilita Energy. We want as many Hibernian supporters as possible to get to the match, so with an initial allocation of 25,800 these will be snapped up quickly. We have spoken to the SPFL and additional blocks of tickets will be made available to us when we require them. It will be a great occasion for both Clubs and we are all very much looking forward to the day.”

Ross County FC Chairman Roy MacGregor added: “Everyone at the club is absolutely delighted to have qualified for our first Scottish League Cup Final – presented this season by Utilita Energy – and our second national cup final in just six years. We were backed superbly during our semi-final win over Celtic; I know all Ross County supporters from across the Highlands and beyond will be keen to be there on March 13, so I’d encourage everyone to buy their tickets early. It should be a superb atmosphere with both sets of fans and the big day can’t come quickly enough.”

The clubs will announce ticket sale information via their own channels in due course.

Read more at http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/ticket-prices-set-for-league-cup-final/#M0PDCQKXEz81fXFk.99

Great news. Not being moved for the rugby or any such piffle by the looks of it.

Good prices for a cup final as well.

My spur of the moment decision to book flights looks like the right one now :agree:

HibsNibs
04-02-2016, 02:22 PM
I'm sure I paid £35 for the '07 final (South upper) so this is a bargain :flag:

Hanny
04-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Good allocations, good prices, good kick off time. All very sensible.

Diclonius
04-02-2016, 02:24 PM
More than acceptable.

hibs0666
04-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Good allocations, good prices, good kick off time. All very sensible.

Yup. guaranteed sell-out now.

Malongoals
04-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Traditional kick-off time, fair pricing and both clubs getting good allocations (with the option for more)

It was about time the SPFL got something right I suppose

matty_f
04-02-2016, 02:29 PM
Hopefully 2 tickets each in the initial allocation as well (cut off at season ticket holders) there will be more than enough to still put it out to general sale.

Salt N Sauzee
04-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Loyalty Points thread Hi-Jack imminent.

hibee
04-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Good prices, hoping the kids won't be restricted to the worst viewing areas behind the goals this time.

Billy Whizz
04-02-2016, 02:33 PM
Good prices, hoping the kids won't be restricted to the worst viewing areas behind the goals this time.

I hope they do this too, but I doubt it

Onceinawhile
04-02-2016, 02:36 PM
Can't really complain, though slightly surprised they've kept so many tickets back (20,000)

Prices are v. Reasonable for a cup final.

Onceinawhile
04-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Hopefully 2 tickets each in the initial allocation as well (cut off at season ticket holders) there will be more than enough to still put it out to general sale.

Do we include half season ticket holders in that?

EH54
04-02-2016, 02:39 PM
I'm sure if Hibs agree to a x number of tickets they have to pay for them regardless of sell out or not so would imagine there playing it safe and will request them when needed

iwasthere1972
04-02-2016, 02:44 PM
Fill your boots

With cup final tickets. I'll be having six.

Brightside
04-02-2016, 02:45 PM

No. :greengrin

iwasthere1972

First half or second half only. Their choice.

Onion
Great news about KO time and brilliant prices for a national cup final - well done Hibs and Ross C :aok: All make a real day of it now !

Onion
04-02-2016, 02:48 PM
http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/assets/uploads/downloads/PDFs/hospitality/Scottish%20League%20Cup%20Final%202016%20Official% 20Hampden%20Park%20Hospitality.pdf

.Sean.
04-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Wonder how it's been allocated, if our initial allocation is the full North and half the East, or if it'll be the full East and half the north??? The SFA won't want an empty North stand on the tele so they won't keep any for the County support and they'll know full well how many we'll sell in the end.

Billy Whizz
04-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Wonder how it's been allocated, if our initial allocation is the full North and half the East, or if it'll be the full East and half the north???

Think we'll get the full North and East, part of the West, half of the South

southsider
04-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Wonder how it's been allocated, if our initial allocation is the full North and half the East, or if it'll be the full East and half the north??? The SFA won't want an empty North stand on the tele so they won't keep any for the County support and they'll know full well how many we'll sell in the end.

Hibs will have sections of all 4 stands. Ross County will get part of the West and part of the South.

.Sean.
04-02-2016, 02:55 PM
Think we'll get the full North and East, part of the West, half of the South
Aye that's what we'll end up with but that is more than the initial allocation of 26000.

.Sean.
04-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Hibs will have sections of all 4 stands.
Do folk actually read a post properly before replying?

I'm fully aware we'll end up in all 4 stands, I'm merely wondering how the initial 26000 will be allocated to us.

They're no initially going to give us 26000 and have unsold sections left between the stands.

Billy Whizz
04-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Aye that's what we'll end up with but that is more than the initial allocation of 26000.

It is, but we'll sell the Full north east and 1/2 south first. If either Hibs/county need any more they will be in the west

.Sean.
04-02-2016, 02:58 PM
It is, but we'll sell the Full north east and 1/2 south first. If either Hibs/county need any more they will be in the west
The full North/ full East and half the South will surely be more than 26000, no? Maybe no actually with hospitality etc.

Or maybe I'm talking out my arse and we're getting the full Notth and half of both the East and West plus the South allocation.

hibee-boys
04-02-2016, 02:58 PM
We've initially been allocated tickets in all stands so I'm guessing they're wanting us to shift all the north stand, south stand lower and initial blocks of East/west stands first. More we sell the more East then west stands blocks will be released and then I guess south stand upper if needed.

Billy Whizz
04-02-2016, 02:59 PM
The full North/ full East and half the South will surely be more than 26000, no? Maybe no actually with hospitality etc.

North holds around 10,000

southfieldhibby
04-02-2016, 03:01 PM

I'd take a punt at the full north and half east, with the sections closest to the south left empty until required...makes it look full on TV and helps with stewarding. I also guess they'll keep the upper section of the south shut until required, so those that leave it late might end up with cracking seats.

.Sean.
04-02-2016, 03:01 PM
North holds around 10,000
Edited that above post Billy cause I think I'm talking nonsense :aok:

NorthHibees
04-02-2016, 03:10 PM

All very good very acceptable.

EH54
04-02-2016, 03:11 PM
I think it will be South tickets as normal with us getting the full East stand majority of Noth with more blocks in North and going into West stand becoming available when we need them

Pete
04-02-2016, 03:13 PM
I think it will be South tickets as normal with us getting the full East stand majority of Noth with more blocks in North and going into West stand becoming available when we need them

We'll get all the north.

hibs0666
04-02-2016, 03:23 PM
Let's hope that Hibs give first shout to season ticket holders, and that each of them is able to buy as many tickets as they want.

khib70
04-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Let's hope that Hibs give first shout to season ticket holders, and that each of them is able to buy as many tickets as they want.:agree:Absolutely - anything else would be bang out of order. But I can't see any Hibby wanting to go not getting a ticket. Even the ones who know the way to Hampden but not to Easter Road:devil::duck:

high bee
04-02-2016, 03:35 PM
There was circa 10k with 90+ so I'd say go straight to 2 per person for something like 180+ for a few days to give them the best seats then 2 per person 90+ for few days then 2 per person for 10+ for a few days then general sale as many as you like.

We need to release tickets ASAP so it's nearer last months payday, we don't want massive amounts of time per points group cause we need to get these sold them request more and give the SPFL the cursory 2 weeks to sort it and we want to keep momentum with the sales while wives, partners, 'day trippers' etc can get seats together.

Canon Hannan
04-02-2016, 03:36 PM
We will start selling the Full North 10,000, East 12,000 and around 4000 in the South.

Super_JMcGinn
04-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Let's hope that Hibs give first shout to season ticket holders, and that each of them is able to buy as many tickets as they want.
I was thinking maybe 4 per ST holder letting everyone book family and friends together, but either way would be fine by me. I have a 16 seater booked and 4 per ST would do me. I do think we will all be together regardless though.

iwasthere1972
04-02-2016, 03:52 PM
I was thinking maybe 4 per ST holder letting everyone book family and friends together, but either way would be fine by me. I have a 16 seater booked and 4 per ST would do me. I do think we will all be together regardless though.

I would very happy with that but I can see it being two per season ticket holder. Means that me and my brother can take two 'guests' with us. One normally goes to the bingo on Saturday afternoon and the other has just began dressmaking classes. Happy days indeed. Bring it on.

Super_JMcGinn
04-02-2016, 03:56 PM
I would very happy with that but I can see it being two per season ticket holder. Means that me and my brother can take two 'guests' with us. One normally goes to the bingo on Saturday afternoon and the other has just began dressmaking classes. Happy days indeed. Bring it on.
:na na: Don't tell anyone but 3 of my group are Rangers fans ( closet Hibby's I think ). This will be their 3rd final watching Hibs, they have been to more Hibs games than Rangers games, they are actually on the database :greengrin

hibs0666
04-02-2016, 04:07 PM
:agree:Absolutely - anything else would be bang out of order. But I can't see any Hibby wanting to go not getting a ticket. Even the ones who know the way to Hampden but not to Easter Road:devil::duck:

Yup - everyone that wants to go will be able to go. So let's get the ball rolling by allowing peoiple to buy as many as they want. If they do it that way then tickets will fly out the door - for example, I want to buy around 60 tickets for my group.

Pete
04-02-2016, 04:09 PM
:agree:Absolutely - anything else would be bang out of order. But I can't see any Hibby wanting to go not getting a ticket. Even the ones who know the way to Hampden but not to Easter Road:devil::duck:

So season ticket holders should be able to buy as many as they want or it's bang out of order? Do you not think that has the potential to cause problems?

Our loyalty point system will no doubt be used.

Hermit Crab
04-02-2016, 04:09 PM
:na na: Don't tell anyone but 3 of my group are Rangers fans ( closet Hibby's I think ). This will be their 3rd final watching Hibs, they have been to more Hibs games than Rangers games, they are actually on the database :greengrin

Dont tell anyone but you've just posted that on a public forum.

Pete
04-02-2016, 04:21 PM

Troll.

Hibrandenburg
04-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Sunday game makes it difficult to get back after the game for Monday's school day but I guess Scotland based fans have priority and reading through here it seems to have universal approval. Happy with that.

Super_JMcGinn
04-02-2016, 04:23 PM
Troll.
hardly, lighten up yeah ? :hibees

Pete
04-02-2016, 04:31 PM
Dont tell anyone but you've just posted that on a public forum.

I think the poster was well aware of that. Obviously done for a reaction.

Huns at our finals and on our database? Lighten up man, what could anyone possibly find wrong with that. Thank **** for our loyalty point system.

Hermit Crab
04-02-2016, 04:43 PM
I think the poster was well aware of that. Obviously done for a reaction.

Huns at our finals and on our database? Lighten up man, what could anyone possibly find wrong with that. Thank **** for our loyalty point system.

For what it's worth I don't agree with the post or Huns being at our final, or on our database. Want them nowhere near our club.

iwasthere1972
04-02-2016, 04:52 PM

Well I can assure you that my two 'guests" will have bathed that morning and don't know any sectarian songs.

Pete
04-02-2016, 05:02 PM
For what it's worth I don't agree with the post or Huns being at our final, or on our database. Want them nowhere near our club.

I know mate.

One thing it does do is make you think about the make up of ye crowd if season ticket holders were allowed 60 odd.

blackpoolhibs
04-02-2016, 05:13 PM
Cant see any reason why season ticket holders cant buy as many as they want for the first 3-5 days, then a free for all after that.

Loyalty points not needed here at all.

hibee92
04-02-2016, 05:15 PM
Good prices, suitable kick off time and fair notice. Credit where it's due.

Carheenlea
04-02-2016, 05:25 PM
Whilst £25 is very reasonable for a Cup Final, I'm surprised a great seat in the North or South is priced the same as the poorer seats behind the goal. Doesn't seem fair in that regard. Are Hampden games always priced at flat prices?

Albanian Hibs
04-02-2016, 05:30 PM

Attention seeker.

Pete
04-02-2016, 05:30 PM
Cant see any reason why season ticket holders cant buy as many as they want for the first 3-5 days, then a free for all after that.

The fact there are people who would buy 60 with one season ticket counts as one reason surely.

The loyalty point system should definitely be used but whatever the club do they will be hammered by someone.

hibs0666
04-02-2016, 05:36 PM
The fact there are people who would buy 60 with one season ticket counts as one reason surely.

The loyalty point system should definitely be used but whatever the club do they will be hammered by someone.

I won't be buyig 60 on one season ticket - that will be somewhere around 20 season ticket holders in that count.

iwasthere1972
04-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Whilst £25 is very reasonable for a Cup Final, I'm surprised a great seat in the North or South is priced the same as the poorer seats behind the goal. Doesn't seem fair in that regard. Are Hampden games always priced at flat prices?

Not that I'm aware of. Usually a good seven or eight quid more expensive than the east.

adhibs
04-02-2016, 05:45 PM

because gail and others will fill the hibs end with hun pals and others who dont follow the club. Unavoidable that there will people there who don't support the club, allowing season ticket holders unlimited amounts would just make it a lot worse. too many non hibees would have a very negative effect on the atmosphere as well.

iwasthere1972
04-02-2016, 05:53 PM
because gail and others will fill the hibs end with hun pals and others who dont follow the club. Unavoidable that there will people there who don't support the club, allowing season ticket holders unlimited amounts would just make it a lot worse. too many non hibees would have a very negative effect on the atmosphere as well.

Seriously who would want to go.and see a team that you don't even support in a final. I think Gail is pulling everybody's plonk.

lucky
04-02-2016, 06:00 PM
I just had a look at the English League cup final and they range from £40-£100 with some concession tickets available at half price. So our final seems a decent price for most

hibs0666
04-02-2016, 06:00 PM

Everyone that wants to be there, and is capabable of being there, will be able to get a ticket, whether you are in favour or not.

Nakedmanoncrack
04-02-2016, 06:02 PM
Let's hope there is a proper family section, with no tickets available to people without children, and that's it's not in the worst seats in the East stand.

Pete
04-02-2016, 06:03 PM
I won't be buyig 60 on one season ticket - that will be somewhere around 20 season ticket holders in that count.

I wouldn't have a problem with season ticket holders (or people with a certain amount of points) initially buying an unlimited amount provided all tickets are allocated to people with one point.

I think you'll be accommodated anyway if there are 20 St's in your group.

There'll definitely be a public sale anyway.

Scouse Hibee
04-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Seriously who would want to go.and see a team that you don't even support in a final. I think Gail is pulling everybody's plonk.

You've cracked it.

hibs0666
04-02-2016, 06:22 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with season ticket holders (or people with a certain amount of points) initially buying an unlimited amount provided all tickets are allocated to people with one point.

Yup, for sure. Seeing as the supply of tickets is pretty much unlimited, Hibs do not need to get heavily inolved in the ticket allocation process. A light touch only is required in this instance.

Carheenlea
04-02-2016, 06:38 PM

If you care enough about the club to buy a ST, you will also care that tickets go to fellow fans. Unlimited purchase for season holders would present no problems in my view, but suspect a limit of 2 per ST will be implemented.

Let's hope there is a proper family section, with no tickets available to people without children, and that's it's not in the worst seats in the East stand.

This has been a consistent complaint from those taking family to Hampden. I wonder if this is something Frank or Amit can take forward?

Pete
04-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Yup, for sure. Seeing as the supply of tickets is pretty much unlimited, Hibs do not need to get heavily inolved in the ticket allocation process. A light touch only is required in this instance.

:agree:

Agree but I'd prefer to see people with at least one point accommodated before people with none are considered.

Keith_M
04-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Sunday game makes it difficult to get back after the game for Monday's school day but I guess Scotland based fans have priority and reading through here it seems to have universal approval. Happy with that.

My Flight back is on Monday

:greengrin

Bishop Hibee
04-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Good prices. It should be at least 3 per ST holder so big groups can seat themselves together. Be a good reward for backing the club financially too.

zlatan
04-02-2016, 07:01 PM
There won't be concessions for the north stand, never is. It's worth the extra fifteen quid for concessions as there and the south are the only decent seats in the stadium.

hibee
04-02-2016, 07:18 PM
There won't be concessions for the north stand, never is. It's worth the extra fifteen quid for concessions as there and the south are the only decent seats in the stadium.

£5 for Celtic kids in the North at the semi final but I don't expect that will extend to us in the final.

Ronniekirk
04-02-2016, 07:23 PM
:agree:

Agree but I'd prefer to see people with at least one point accommodated before people with none are considered.

How do you get just one point ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cabbage7062
04-02-2016, 07:52 PM

Any one know roughly how much scope we've got for further allocation numbers wise..? Not very specific numbers wise with that statement. I would like to see 32-35k Hibees at least, which I think we would be able to achieve given the chance.

danhibees1875
04-02-2016, 07:54 PM

I've been to a couple of raith games before with my mate. If I was free and they were in a final I'd be happy to go along. It's possible.

MartinfaePorty
04-02-2016, 08:00 PM
I've been to see both Dundee Utd and St Johnstone in 2 cup final each, with supporters of these teams. Also took my ICT supporting mate with me to the 2001 cup final v Celtic. He was probably more vocal in supporting Hibs than the 'part-timers'. Not judging anyone, just saying that other football fans might like to enjoy a final.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
04-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Any one know roughly how much scope we've got for further allocation numbers wise..? Not very specific numbers wise with that statement. I would like to see 32-35k Hibees at least, which I think we would be able to achieve given the chance.

i'd say 25,800 was very specific :confused: then further tickets if/when required, can't really be much more specific can they :)

HibbyKeith
04-02-2016, 08:21 PM
They should do away with the loyalty point system for this game. allow people to take family and friends that would otherwise not usually attend so they can all sit together. I just don't see the need for a loyalty system when we have an average attendance of 9-10k and have received an initial allocation of 25k. with potential for more tickets after these are sold.

Everyone that wants to go will get a ticket, but the crowd will be lower IMO if we start putting obstructions in place for family groups to sit together.

CropleyWasGod
04-02-2016, 08:23 PM

Went to see St Mirren beating United in 87.

Was pretty special being at Hampden without that awful feeling in my stomach :)

Billy Whizz
04-02-2016, 08:27 PM
Went to see St Mirren beating United in 87.

Was pretty special being at Hampden without that awful feeling in my stomach :)

Went to see Aberdeen beat Hearts in the Albert Kidd era

Scouse Hibee
04-02-2016, 08:29 PM
They should do away with the loyalty point system for this game. allow people to take family and friends that would otherwise not usually attend so they can all sit together. I just don't see the need for a loyalty system when we have an average attendance of 9-10k and have received an initial allocation of 25k. with potential for more tickets after these are sold.

Everyone that wants to go will get a ticket, but the crowd will be lower IMO if we start putting obstructions in place for family groups to sit together.

Everybody that wants to go will get a ticket for sure, but those with loyalty points should still get first choice of seats in my opinion. You don't create a scheme and then completely ignore it to satisfy folk who never attend games just because of the large allocation.

Mr White
04-02-2016, 08:31 PM
My cousins coming with us. He's a celtic fan from donegal but he's paid to go to hibs games at least 20 times in the 3 years he's lived in edinburgh.

Cabbage7062
04-02-2016, 08:35 PM
i'd say 25,800 was very specific :confused: then further tickets if/when required, can't really be much more specific can they :)

I was meaning they weren't very specific with how many extra tickets would be made available if/when required.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea of what we could be looking at for max allocation.

hibs0666
04-02-2016, 08:37 PM
I was meaning they weren't very specific with how many extra tickets would be made available if/when required.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea of what we could be looking at for max allocation.

43,000 give or take.

Pete
04-02-2016, 08:39 PM
How do you get just one point ?

Buy a calendar.

Cabbage7062
04-02-2016, 08:42 PM
43,000 give or take.

Sounds good to me :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
04-02-2016, 08:43 PM
43,000 give or take.

Max 35,000 or so. County may want a few more plus there are quite a few Hampden debenture holders

jgl07
04-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Yes but all seats at Hampdon Parl are crap. Even if you buy instantly in the South Stand, you will be pushed beyond touch line. The seats in the East and West are so far behind the goal it isn't real. The North Stand is ok but the rake is too shallow to see things when seated.

The best seats in my view are the South Stand Upper Tier. They will not be issued until the other seats are sold.

lucky
04-02-2016, 09:10 PM
I think County will want more tickets as this is there best chance to win their first major trophy. Would not be surprise for them to have around 15000. So I'm not sure we will get much more than 30000

Greenworld
04-02-2016, 09:16 PM
I think County will want more tickets as this is there best chance to win their first major trophy. Would not be surprise for them to have around 15000. So I'm not sure we will get much more than 30000
And it's our best chance too let's not get ahead of ourself I Bramber only to we'll a certain Livingston game...enough said

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Pete
04-02-2016, 09:19 PM

It can only go two ways.

We get the east, the North and half the south. County get half the south and the entire West.

We both get the same as before except we get half the west each.

I'm not sure it can really be segregated any other way if I'm not mistaken and I don't know what the numbers would be in each scenario. I reckon half the west will be left empty until we both sell the majority of our tickets, then they will make a decision.

Ronniekirk
04-02-2016, 09:27 PM
Max 35,000 or so. County may want a few more plus there are quite a few Hampden debenture holders

I have already got a debenture ticket lined up through a Celtic fan I know who has one ,it's. Good way to guarantee a ticket for the Final If you have no loyalty points .

Cheshire Hibby
04-02-2016, 09:58 PM
At least I won't have to get a ticket from the opponents this time. In 2007 I couldn't get a ticket from HFC so got them from Kilmarnock. Had a great view of the cup presentation and of the massed Hibees singing SOL. Quite memorable.

Billy Whizz
04-02-2016, 10:16 PM
I have already got a debenture ticket lined up through a Celtic fan I know who has one ,it's. Good way to guarantee a ticket for the Final If you have no loyalty points .

Why have you no loyalty points, thought you've been to a few games this season

Ronniekirk
04-02-2016, 10:26 PM
Been to loads but I just rock up to the pods so don't get points . I now have 10 and my son used to get mine print at home so hoping I have another client reference number that can be merged Also joined H S L so will be due 90'points soon if I get the two client reference numbers merged Will get onto that tomorrow keep putting it off
will be looking for tickets for my daughter and others that don't normally go that regularly ( all the glory hunters ) so debenture ticket won't go a miss as we will sell initial allocation no problem Billy .
Just tried to go onto e ticketing tonight and get Alloa ticket but kept coming up a problem ,must be all those folk trying to get some points on the board before cup final tickets go on sale Green Grin

Dashing Bob S
04-02-2016, 10:37 PM
So, 25,800 Hibs, 7,000 Toss C-unty. That makes 32,800. How many does that stinking toilet hold these days?

Dashing Bob S
04-02-2016, 10:40 PM
Whoops. Wikipedia says 51,866, Bob.

So where does the other 19,066 tickets go to?

Hermit Crab
04-02-2016, 10:44 PM

We are getting more if we need them.

Lancs Harp
04-02-2016, 10:58 PM

rangers have demanded, I mean requested them.

Pete
04-02-2016, 11:10 PM

St Johnstone fans will snap them all up.

Dashing Bob S
04-02-2016, 11:11 PM
We are getting more if we need them.

How many more?

Hermit Crab
04-02-2016, 11:46 PM
How many more?

A guestimate ate would be 8-10k on an as required basis.

Super_JMcGinn
05-02-2016, 12:00 AM
Seriously ? grow up. The same 3 family members were at the Dunfermline, Livingston and Kilmarnock finals, they would have been to more had they been able to obtain tickets. We are talking about 3 football supporters here, all from Edinburgh in their late 50s, not tattooed scary knuckle draggers from Govan. And you can bet they will support Hibs on the day a damn sight better than a few of our own.

They have also been to games at ER.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
05-02-2016, 12:21 AM
If we sell our initial 25.8k we will get an extra 11.2k and could will get an extra 3k if they sellout their initial 7k.

Mikey09
05-02-2016, 12:25 AM
Dunno if I'm having a whoosh moment but people aren't seriously saying ST holders should be able to buy unlimited tickets?! That's a wind up right?

Hibeesmad
05-02-2016, 12:36 AM
Dunno if I'm having a whoosh moment but people aren't seriously saying ST holders should be able to buy unlimited tickets?! That's a wind up right?

Season ticket holders were allowed to buy unlimited tickets for the Scottish cup semi final against Falkirk last season, we took less than 20,000

GreenCastle
05-02-2016, 12:52 AM
I'm a season ticket holder and wouldn't care if it was by as many as you like / need. I want the Stadium full of Hibs fans and would love to see more than made the trip to see Killie.

This team deserves the backing and while a loyalty scheme is in place since there are a large amount of tickets available the club could save itself extra work by allowing bulk : group orders rather than splitting it up and complicating it.

Scouse Hibee
05-02-2016, 07:41 AM
Seriously ? grow up. The same 3 family members were at the Dunfermline, Livingston and Kilmarnock finals, they would have been to more had they been able to obtain tickets. We are talking about 3 football supporters here, all from Edinburgh in their late 50s, not tattooed scary knuckle draggers from Govan. And you can bet they will support Hibs on the day a damn sight better than a few of our own.

They have also been to games at ER.

It's you that needs to grow up,you announced them as Rangers fans to get a reaction but now you disclose they are family who have been to other finals with you just like hundreds of others that will go. Trolling again and got the reaction you were looking for.Well done.

Super_JMcGinn
05-02-2016, 07:57 AM
It's you that needs to grow up,you announced them as Rangers fans to get a reaction but now you disclose they are family who have been to other finals with you just like hundreds of others that will go. Trolling again and got the reaction you were looking for.Well done.
My post was a specific reply to another poster, it was tongue in cheek, and I had said they had been to 3 previous finals and were closet Hibby's. The reaction you call it was some 3 or 4 posters who obviously have serious issues themselves when it comes to supporters of other clubs. Not all Rangers, Celtic and Hearts fans are monsters you know.

EH54
05-02-2016, 08:00 AM
Rangers fans from Edinburgh that's the worse kind

Hiber-nation
05-02-2016, 08:06 AM
My post was a specific reply to another poster, it was tongue in cheek, and I had said they had been to 3 previous finals and were closet Hibby's. The reaction you call it was some 3 or 4 posters who obviously have serious issues themselves when it comes to supporters of other clubs. Not all Rangers, Celtic and Hearts fans are monsters you know.

Do they think Lewis Stevenson and Paul Hanlon are crap as well?

Nutmegged
05-02-2016, 08:35 AM
Not got a problem with the tucket allocation so far, its so we fill the particular ends that syit the TV cameras, no point having it all patchy, I'm quite confident we'll get another 5-8000 tickets when these ones go and County will get another 3-5000+ too if they also sell out their allocation.

The most important thing here is that there will almost definitely be room for every Hibs and County fan who want to attend.

CropleyWasGod
05-02-2016, 08:52 AM
Rangers fans from Edinburgh that's the worse kind
Are they any worse than Hibs supporters from Glasgow or Aberdeen? [emoji48]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

bigwheel
05-02-2016, 08:56 AM

ha...sort of depends on the motivation doesn't it...if it's a family thing then fair play - if it's a glory hunting or more sinister set of values then yes

andrew70
05-02-2016, 09:18 AM

Theres about 37k tickets up for grabs it would make sense and allow groups to sit together.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2016/02/04/hibs-could-have-as-many-as-37000-fans-at-hampden-for-league-cup-final-against-ross-county/?platform=hootsuite

Most folk will know at least one ST holder who can get them a ticket before a public sale.

Juice-Terry
05-02-2016, 09:32 AM

Yes. MUCH worse. Hibs supporters from Glasgow and Aberdeen are obviously good people.

Salt N Sauzee
05-02-2016, 09:33 AM

The response you've had to this and your original post is a wee bit over the top. Although I don't agree that any Rangers fans should be on our databse - I've also got a couple mates who don't support Hibs who come a long to watch the odd game (Derbies, Semi-Finals etc) just for the day out, the atmosphere, the pints beforehand and becuase they enjoy watching football in general regardless of who is playing. I don't see why that's such a problem?

If we sell 40,000+ for this final you can guarantee that every Hibby that wanted a ticket, will of got one with plenty room for the odd fan to bring a long a non-supporting friend or family member.

CropleyWasGod
05-02-2016, 09:36 AM
ha...sort of depends on the motivation doesn't it...if it's a family thing then fair play - if it's a glory hunting or more sinister set of values then yes
....is probably the correct answer [emoji6]

Trolling over....

Titch
05-02-2016, 09:37 AM
Season ticket holders were allowed to buy unlimited tickets for the Scottish cup semi final against Falkirk last season, we took less than 20,000

Announced 2 per season ticket NO LOYALTY POINTS AWARDED

Super_JMcGinn
05-02-2016, 09:50 AM
The response you've had to this and your original post is a wee bit over the top. Although I don't agree that any Rangers fans should be on our databse - I've also got a couple mates who don't support Hibs who come a long to watch the odd game (Derbies, Semi-Finals etc) just for the day out, the atmosphere, the pints beforehand and becuase they enjoy watching football in general regardless of who is playing. I don't see why that's such a problem?

If we sell 40,000+ for this final you can guarantee that every Hibby that wanted a ticket, will of got one with plenty room for the odd fan to bring a long a non-supporting friend or family member.
They're on the database because I have bought them tickets for games at ER, I was required to provide their names and addresses back then. They have been more recently and I haven't been asked when buying tickets who they were for. I think Hibs have abandoned that requirement now, either that or I have bought that many tickets over the years that I am trusted. Or maybe because I buy at least 4 season tickets per year, who knows :confused:.

Brightside
05-02-2016, 09:53 AM

I don't want Rangers fans anywhere near our club. If they are on the database I want them removed.

RCNG
05-02-2016, 10:03 AM
I don't want Rangers fans anywhere near our club. If they are on the database I want them removed.

How do you suggest the club go about doing so?

Salt N Sauzee
05-02-2016, 10:07 AM

One of my said friends is a Rangers fan. He's only been to a couple games quite a few years ago, mainly watched them on the tele and bought the odd Jersey. Not your typical Rangers fan from Ibrox who sings God Save the Queen in the shower every morning and who's house is draped in Union Jacks. He's not on the database but has come to maybe 4 or 5 "big" Hibs games with me as he enjoys the day out. Is that still a problem? If you had a mate who supported another club asking to come along to a Hibs game with you would you refuse because he supports another team? Seems very, very narrow minded to me.

Salt N Sauzee
05-02-2016, 10:07 AM

DNA tests

lyonhibs
05-02-2016, 10:08 AM

Excessively Protestant names would be a good way to start. All Williams, Billys and Roberts to be hauled up in front of LD and AS for a "wee chat"......

Jay
05-02-2016, 10:11 AM
DNA tests

:)

steve75
05-02-2016, 10:13 AM

Not every Rangers, Celtic and Hearts fan is a total mutant. Some people aren't that invested in their clubs and just want a day out with their mates. Football clubs are not some sort of secret society where you have to prove your worth to sit in the stand. It's an entertainment game. As long as you're not actively supporting the opposition team, you're pretty much free to come along if you like.

You can't convert them if you don't at least try.

The_Exile
05-02-2016, 10:14 AM
I think what we should do is burn them at the stake, if they survive, they're definitely Rangers fans and should be taken off the database, if they die at the stake then they're innocent and can come to the final.

Mikey09
05-02-2016, 10:15 AM

ST holders should without doubt be catered for first, especially the guys and girls this season. However unlimited tickets is pushing it for a final in my opinion. I can't afford a season ticket and work weekends but get to as many games as I can. I know with the allocation I should be able to get one but if it's unlimited for ST holders then they, technically could buy the lot! That could mean lots of people going who haven't set foot in Easter road this season. I know this is unlikely but it is possible. :thumbsup:

hibs0666
05-02-2016, 10:21 AM
ST holders should without doubt be catered for first, especially the guys and girls this season. However unlimited tickets is pushing it for a final in my opinion. I can't afford a season ticket and work weekends but get to as many games as I can. I know with the allocation I should be able to get one but if it's unlimited for ST holders then they, technically could buy the lot! That could mean lots of people going who haven't set foot in Easter road this season. I know this is unlikely but it is possible. :thumbsup:

I'd very much hope that we have a rake of punters at the final who haven't been to Easter Road this season. Otherwise our crowd will be around 15,000 or so.

Pat 0-7
05-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Excessively Protestant names would be a good way to start. All Williams, Billys and Roberts to be hauled up in front of LD and AS for a "wee chat"......

BOOO !!! :na na:

Mikey09
05-02-2016, 10:56 AM
I'd very much hope that we have a rake of punters at the final who haven't been to Easter Road this season. Otherwise our crowd will be around 15,000 or so.

I know that, but at the expense of people like myself who get to as many games as they can?! That was my point.

hibs0666
05-02-2016, 10:59 AM
I know that, but at the expense of people like myself who get to as many games as they can?! That was my point.

I would agree with you completely if the number of available tickets was limited. It ain't though and so wouldn't have been at your expense.

Brightside
05-02-2016, 11:18 AM

a sense of smell?

FromTheCapital
05-02-2016, 02:21 PM
I absolutely loathe the idea of us having any type of Hun in our end at our cup final. My opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibrandenburg
05-02-2016, 04:31 PM
My Flight back is on Monday

:greengrin

The boy's throat is developing a tickle as we speak :greengrin

HibsNutter
05-02-2016, 04:41 PM
You can literally get a ticket with one loyalty point. Everyone who has been behind the team and deserves a ticket will get one.

J-C
05-02-2016, 04:47 PM
A mate of mine from Maybole in Ayrshire is a Rangers fan, I played American football with him, he stays in Edinburgh and has done for over 20 years, he came to a lot of games with me when we were last relegated, he's not a Hibs fan but was a football fan, he doesn't go nowadays but did in the past.

lord bunberry
05-02-2016, 06:11 PM
A mate of mine from Maybole in Ayrshire is a Rangers fan, I played American football with him, he stays in Edinburgh and has done for over 20 years, he came to a lot of games with me when we were last relegated, he's not a Hibs fan but was a football fan, he doesn't go nowadays but did in the past.
My mate is a big rangers fan, his son plays with Falkirk and he's been to quite a few games with me. He goes to see 3 teams, not all rangers fans are bigoted arse holes