PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying This Season More Than SPL

Dashing Bob S
03-02-2016, 06:24 PM
I know it's embarrassing to be in the second tier of one of the worst domestic games in Europe, and we have to get back up.

However, we will only be bored ****less when we get back up. Turgid piss against too many teams set up not to lose.

Thecat23
03-02-2016, 06:26 PM
I know it's embarrassing to be in the second tier of one of the worst domestic games in Europe, and we have to get back up.

However, we will only be bored ****less when we get back up. Turgid piss against too many teams set up not to lose.

That's exactly how teams play against us now and it's horrific. Sorry but the top league is a lot better than this lets not kid ourselves on here! More fans, more money, more games where teams will come and try to win.

lucky
03-02-2016, 06:28 PM
It's always good when we are winning. But I believe this team is good enough to be winning most weeks in the premiership. But the reality of playing teams 4 times a season makes it boring no matter what league we are in

Hibernia&Alba
03-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Having a winning team in the SPL would be even more enjoyable than having a winning team in the Championship. We're playing against some part time clubs just now, which makes it look relatively easy. A club Hibs' size in the Scottish game should be aiming for top four in the top division every year; competing against Hearts and Aberdeen. Until we get to that position we're underachieving, and I really don't want to spend a third season in the Championship.

rcarter1
03-02-2016, 06:34 PM
If Leicester can win the English Premiership, it gives me hope that with a large slice of luck, and some nouse at the top of our club for once, we could actually challenge for the SPL title in future. :duck: :hide:

Michael
03-02-2016, 06:46 PM
Probably because from 2010 to 2014 we lost almost every week!

Hibernia&Alba
03-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Probably because from 2010 to 2014 we lost almost every week!

Aye, bad, bad times. But, if we can keep improving at the current rate, we'll be back. I just hope we can keep hold of Stubbs long enough to get promoted!

Hibeesforever
03-02-2016, 08:48 PM
If Leicester can win the English Premiership, it gives me hope that with a large slice of luck, and some nouse at the top of our club for once, we could actually challenge for the SPL title in future. :duck: :hide:

Got to agree, know Stubbsy does. I wish that lapsed fans return in big numbers for the rest of the league campaign. Belief and good habits can achieve anything. I believe the coaches and players at East Mains have the right attitude.

rcarter1
03-02-2016, 08:51 PM
Got to agree, know Stubbsy does. I wish that lapsed fans return in big numbers for the rest of the league campaign. Belief and good habits can achieve anything. I believe the coaches and players at East Mains have the right attitude.

Rock on! :thumbsup:

Gogs07
03-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Attended the game on jan 2 against Raith.which was my first for a few years, then St Midden and then St J on Saturday and took my daughter too for her first games!
3 wins and enjoying watching the team again and joined HSL last year too!:flag: