PDA

View Full Version : Help needed for signed ball or top

leggeto
03-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Does anyone know what the crack is for trying to get signed ball or strip for a youth team fundraising racenight,any help would be great, :)

AlanRuff
03-02-2016, 10:49 AM
I got a top signed by the squad and Stubbs for a birthday present for my girlfriends dad last January. I took a shirt to a development league game and asked Liam Craig if he could sort it for me, got a call the next day to say it was ready. Other option is to go to reception in the west stand and hand it in there. Or you could get in touch with one of the fans reps, Frank or Amit and see if they could arrange it for you. Hope this helps.

leggeto
03-02-2016, 11:05 AM
I got a top signed by the squad and Stubbs for a birthday present for my girlfriends dad last January. I took a shirt to a development league game and asked Liam Craig if he could sort it for me, got a call the next day to say it was ready. Other option is to go to reception in the west stand and hand it in there. Or you could get in touch with one of the fans reps, Frank or Amit and see if they could arrange it for you. Hope this helps.

Thanks,I know frank I'll ask him