PDA

View Full Version : Yams v Cabs - Blackpool

bathhibby
03-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Can anyone recommend a decent Boozer for a Hibs Fan to watch the game on Sunday.

Unfortunately have to go up there for work - schoolboy error

iwasthere1972
03-02-2016, 10:46 AM
Can anyone recommend a decent Boozer for a Hibs Fan to watch the game on Sunday.

Unfortunately have to go up there for work - schoolboy error

Okay you got me. Cabs? :confused: Typo?

I might just be having a thick morning. Whatever it is then BlackpoolHibs will be your man.

Hermit Crab
03-02-2016, 10:50 AM

I might just be having a thick morning. Whatever it is then BlackpoolHibs will be your man.

Cabbage?

Wilson
03-02-2016, 10:58 AM
Cabbage?

That is a good shout. Not sure if I'd abbreviate it though. Yams v Cabbage. .

iwasthere1972
03-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Cabbage?

Good shout. :aok:

blackpoolhibs
03-02-2016, 11:14 AM

Not unless he has a ticket next to me at the bus shelter? :thumbsup:

Not watched a Hibs game in a pub here for a long time, would imagine the crazy scots bar on lytham road will show it, but it should be on most bars as its the early game?

bathhibby
03-02-2016, 11:39 AM
Yams = Jam Tarts
Cabs = Cabbage & Ribs

Thanks for the tip on Blackpool pubs

Lancs Harp
03-02-2016, 12:30 PM
As BH says it being the early game I would imagine most footy pubs would be showing it.

Crazy Scots bar on Lytham road (that's just inland from the Manchester if you're on the prom)

The Castle on Central drive (opposite the back of Coral Island) is a multi screen sports bar

The Dunes in Southshore (more towards the airport end of Lytham road)

The County in Lytham if you fancy a bit of a trip out an more "gentile" surroundings

If your pint of choice is ale then the Crazy Scots and the Castle are both ale deserts.

Gillespies on Topping Street might be a good option too.