PDA

View Full Version : Surprised he is showing up after reading this

qiut
03-02-2016, 08:32 AM
http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14248453.Paulo_Sergio_tells_of_insulting_reward_fo r_leading_Hearts_to_Scottish_Cup_glory_over_Hibs/

Jim44
03-02-2016, 08:43 AM
I actually don't think he sees any reason to hold a grudge against the club itself. Their present mindset is that every bad event that happened to them was the result of the megalomaniac Romanov and Sergio's gripe is with him, not the new squeaky clean outfit. I'm not saying I go along with that but I think that will be his and their take on the matter.

Bostonhibby
03-02-2016, 09:18 AM
I think he's okay and I doubt he'd have wanted to manage them and spend as they were doing if he'd known the anxiety it was going to cause all those pensioners whose money was stolen, not to mention the stigma of spending money belonging to charities like the poppy fund and the Macraes Battalion Trust that they claim to actually support more than others.

Smartie
03-02-2016, 10:33 AM
I've never really had a problem with Sergio.

But if he's wanting a decent reward, maybe he should chase the Lithuanian taxpayer for one - or even get those creditors to have a whip round for him.

He's credentials are/were such that he wouldn't have touched Hearts with a bargepole if they were even close to living within their means and he'll have been amply rewarded for his efforts over the years with wages they couldn't afford.

He can whistle for his reward.

I didn't even read the article tbh because if I did I'm sure I'd hear the same violin music playing that played during KT's article about his poor mum.

I have more sympathy for "James" Sandison and Scott Wilson.

Waxy
03-02-2016, 11:05 AM
Hearts where kinda crap under him really. And any team wiuld have pumped us in that final. The shock was how did we manage to get to the final?

Salt N Sauzee
03-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Hearts where kinda crap under him really. And any team wiuld have pumped us in that final. The shock was how did we manage to get to the final?

Leigh Griffiths got us there. Twice.

EH6 Hibby
03-02-2016, 12:50 PM
Oh great. He's going to be there. Can't wait now. Hope their pathetic attempt to rub it in backfires massively and were already at least 2 up by half time.

Kato
03-02-2016, 01:02 PM
Is he doing the unveiling of the statue of Romanov?

KeithTheHibby
03-02-2016, 01:51 PM
Is he doing the unveiling of the statue of Romanov?

Not ready yet. He's unveiling the new hotel though.