PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the Jambo's

Libby Hibby
02-02-2016, 10:03 PM
Great three points tonight....now we can look ahead and -

BRING ON THE JAMBOS!!!

Smartie
02-02-2016, 10:06 PM
It's nice to be able to properly look forward to this one now we've got the other 2 (massive) games out of the way.

Bring them on - Thomson and all!

Hibernia&Alba
02-02-2016, 10:08 PM
:agree:

We go into the game in terrific form, confident, and even rested a couple of big players tonight. I'm not saying we'll go there and win, but I'm confident we'll give them a hard game. We must start well.

Sammy7nil
02-02-2016, 10:57 PM

We go into the game in terrific form, confident, and even rested a couple of big players tonight. I'm not saying we'll go there and win, but I'm confident we'll give them a hard game. We must start well.

A good start is key too many times at the PBS have we lost the game early doors. With a couple of quick goals from them. If we can keep it level or hit the front the 400,000 will get nervous and I can see a Stokes winner :aok:

monktonharp
02-02-2016, 11:06 PM

We go into the game in terrific form, confident, and even rested a couple of big players tonight. I'm not saying we'll go there and win, but I'm confident we'll give them a hard game. We must start well.they seem to have a couple of plusses, already but if we keep our nerve in the early stages, we have things in our locker that will give them problems. 2 injured men so far tonight, but I do hope big Fonts is at least available.

Kato
02-02-2016, 11:08 PM
tore in aboot thum

iwasthere1972
02-02-2016, 11:13 PM
they seem to have a couple of plusses, already but if we keep our nerve in the early stages, we have things in our locker that will give them problems. 2 injured men so far tonight, but I do hope big Fonts is at least available.

Taking about big fonts, did you find Section 6 alright on Saturday. :greengrin

Libby Hibby
03-02-2016, 06:31 AM
Hopefully a recreation of this photo on Sunday (apologies if posted before but I've not seen it anywhere)

Sprouleflyer
03-02-2016, 07:21 AM
Hopefully a recreation of this photo on Sunday (apologies if posted before but I've not seen it anywhere)

Great photo!

Pete
03-02-2016, 07:27 AM
Most of their fans think they've already won and I hope the players have that thought in the back of their minds.

We're better against teams that try and play against us so unlike other derbies, there isn't one ounce of false bravado on our part.

It will start to get real for them after about ten minutes as it sinks in that they won't simply turn up and win.

Hearts 0-2 Hibernian

SON OF PADDY
03-02-2016, 07:58 AM

Brilliant any more to share ?

lucky
03-02-2016, 08:30 AM
I'm confident of getting a result. But the puddle drinkers think they are going to hammer us. I can't see us losing, worst we will get is a draw

Sergey
16-02-2016, 10:02 PM
Wish we could play this mob every week.

GIRFUY to all passing Yams.

Just Alf
16-02-2016, 10:14 PM
Wish we could play this mob every week.

GIRFUY to all passing Yams.
Agree.... couldn't make game tonight coz of work, got to pub at half 8 and watching the Yams "wailing and gnashing of teeth" has been a pleasure to watch.... the other half chewing nails to the elbows less so I might add!

GGTTH!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk