PDA

View Full Version : What did Stubbs say then?

O'Rourke3
01-02-2016, 08:54 PM
Something post match yesterday about Alan apparently answering a question from a journo implying Hibs would play Celtic in the final and used to gee up RC before the game. Tonight on Sportsound repeated but implied Stubbs stating it without a prompt.

Any clues or links? Looks like bad blood being stirred before Ronnie's chucked ....

H18 SFR
01-02-2016, 09:09 PM
Journ........
Guy with the Mike said something along the the lines that it would be a blow not having Stoke or Henderson in the final, AS said it would present an opportunity for someone else in the team.
Guy with the Mike then said Celtic still have to get past Ross County. Felt he fell into a baited trap.

On one hand I think the standard of journalism is poor, on the other hand I thought AS played a masterclass motivating RC. Either way, we got a superb result in the end.

Carheenlea
01-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Can't really see what the big deal is. Alan Stubbs has just answered the journalists question about Stokes and Henderson not being able to p!ay in final, and Stubbs has probably assumed he was talking about playing Celtic.
Storm in a teacup.

Borderhibbie76
01-02-2016, 10:16 PM
Nowt to see here...move along

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk