PDA

View Full Version : Pa Saikou Kujabi

Dashing Bob S
01-02-2016, 05:22 PM
My sources tell me (well they tell everybody as it's Hibs) he's signed on 18 month contract.

Who is he?

Michael
01-02-2016, 05:25 PM
What year is it???

hfc rd
01-02-2016, 05:25 PM
The Gambian Roberto Carlos. Still remember THAT free-kick attempt against Motherwell which made the whole crowd laugh!

Dashing Bob S
01-02-2016, 05:27 PM
The Gambian Roberto Carlos. Still remember THAT free-kick attempt against Motherwell which made the whole crowd laugh!

Would have him back in a heartbeat.

Smartie
01-02-2016, 05:28 PM
What year is it???

If it's the year I think it is, is anybody else up for poisoning our team's food on the morning of the Scottish Cup semi-final and giving them a horrific dose of the skitters?

I know it sounds a bit far-out but you need to trust me on this one.

Hermit Crab
01-02-2016, 05:30 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] the Gambian Cafu [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

More like a gazelle with a gammy leg!!

kenny.ff
01-02-2016, 05:31 PM
Funny this should apear. A video popped up on the aprentices phone 2day of gambian hibs fans.

CraigHibee
01-02-2016, 06:10 PM
i think he played about "half a good game" for us overall, the boy was murder

hibsbollah
01-02-2016, 06:16 PM
He was class on his debut though. Beautiful dummy and shimmy along the sideline had the East stand on its feet.

Hibernia&Alba
01-02-2016, 06:19 PM
i think he played about "half a good game" for us overall, the boy was murder

He certainly was. I'm having flashbacks here; must be post traumatic stress.

Boyle89
01-02-2016, 06:30 PM
He was class on his debut though. Beautiful dummy and shimmy along the sideline had the East stand on its feet.

I remember that thinking we had a player. The rest is history as they say.

One Day Soon
01-02-2016, 06:35 PM
If it's the year I think it is, is anybody else up for poisoning our team's food on the morning of the Scottish Cup semi-final and giving them a horrific dose of the skitters?

I know it sounds a bit far-out but you need to trust me on this one.

Skitters you say? I'm listening.

GreenOnions
02-02-2016, 06:13 AM
Everyone can get new signings wrong but the most incredible thing for me is that Fenlon preferred Kujabi and McGivern (and Butcher preferred McGivern) to Lewis Stevenson at left back. Another example of why neither were ever qualified to manage our club

CRAZYHIBBY
02-02-2016, 07:19 AM
I always thought he would have made a decent winger...he was never a defender. .my 8 year olds taller

Iain G
02-02-2016, 07:36 AM

It turned out he was more the Gambian Jamie McQuilken...

easty
02-02-2016, 07:47 AM
It turned out he was more the Gambian Jamie McQuilken...

That's harsh on McQuilken

leggeto
02-02-2016, 07:52 AM
Was crap in that final,out his depth

iwasthere1972
02-02-2016, 08:09 AM
My sources tell me (well they tell everybody as it's Hibs) he's signed on 18 month contract.

Who is he?

You like a good wind up Bob.

Anyway filmed this from the east stand. Thought the ball was coming my way.

https://youtu.be/xU92bJdIROM

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-02-2016, 09:23 AM
You like a good wind up Bob.

Its amazing how everyone took the bait eh?

iwasthere1972
02-02-2016, 09:25 AM
Its amazing how everyone took the bait eh?

Who me? No chance.

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-02-2016, 10:08 AM
No, not you or anyone else for that matter.

givescotlandfreedom
02-02-2016, 10:38 AM
Everyone can get new signings wrong but the most incredible thing for me is that Fenlon preferred Kujabi and McGivern (and Butcher preferred McGivern) to Lewis Stevenson at left back. Another example of why neither were ever qualified to manage our club

I'm ready to get slaughtered but Internet thinking McGivern was class when he came in. Even after a few games.

--------
02-02-2016, 10:47 AM
I'm ready to get slaughtered but Internet thinking McGivern was class when he came in. Even after a few games.

Gutless Wonder. Where is he now?

bringbackbenny
02-02-2016, 12:19 PM

Gutless Wonder. Where is he now?

He's at Port Vale, I'd erased him from memory but caught the highlights from the weekend and there he was getting done for pace and rugby tackling the forward in the box. Made a complete erse of himself, where have we seen that before :wink:

https://youtu.be/5XlaVWDLMxY?t=1m12s

Phil MaGlass
02-02-2016, 12:24 PM
He's at Port Vale, I'd erased him from memory but caught the highlights from the weekend and there he was getting done for pace and rugby tackling the forward in the box. Made a complete erse of himself, where have we seen that before :wink:

Thats a beezer of a tackle, lets hope Scotlands rugby team are just as good on Saturday:greengrin

iwasthere1972
02-02-2016, 12:26 PM

Saw at the weekend that he got sent off. Did he almost headbutt the ref?

We've come a long way since his departure. Arrived with so much promise but like many others was just a duffer.

bringbackbenny
02-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Saw at the weekend that he got sent off. Did he almost headbutt the ref?

We've come a long way since his departure. Arrived with so much promise but like many others was just a duffer.

very close to head contact with the ref. It was a blatant penalty and red card, no idea why he got so irate with ref. Most likely an attempt to cover up his own defensive inadequacies (of which there are many).

Centre Hawf
02-02-2016, 12:43 PM

The worst part was that Fenlon opted to play Kevin Thomson left mid in the 3-0 final. Surely Stevenson would have been more suited to that "protect the full back" role that day?

Lewis was actually probably the best player under Butcher when he was getting played left mid, a goal Vs Killie and won the winning penalty against Hearts the week after.