PDA

View Full Version : Alan Stubbs - Take A Bow

FranckSuzy
01-02-2016, 05:10 PM
I'm sure Sean's family won't mind me posting this as it's already on Twitter and Facebook but the wee lad was seriously ill in hospital last week, after going in for what was meant to be a routine operation. He ended up in Intensive Care and thankfully, he's now on the mend but look who visited him yesterday, for the second time :not worth AS also reportedly spent time with all of the other child in that ward at the Sick Kids too. I didn't think I could love him anymore and now this! :greengrin :love ya!: :blushie:

kaimendhibs
01-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Fantastic gesture by AS. What a top man

hfc rd
01-02-2016, 05:13 PM
Hibs class

Stubbsy Stubbsy

anon1875
01-02-2016, 05:13 PM
stubbsy

Oscar T Grouch
01-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Glad to see the Wee man getting better. Seen his plight on FB last week. Stubbs is class. Have to say also there were a load of other teams supporters on Sean's thread on FB wishing him all the best. Some things are simply way more important than football. Well done Alan for visiting the Wee man 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Sir David Gray
01-02-2016, 05:14 PM
I'm sure Sean's family won't mind me posting this as it's already on Twitter and Facebook but the wee lad was seriously ill in hospital last week, after going in for what was meant to be a routine operation. He ended up in Intensive Care and thankfully, he's now on the mend but look who visited him yesterday, for the second time :not worth AS also reportedly spent time with all of the other child in that ward at the Sick Kids too. I didn't think I could love him anymore and now this! :greengrin :love ya!: :blushie:

Saw this last week when it was reported that he was in a coma and then again that he had woken up.

Glad to see that he's now on the mend and hopefully Stubbs' visits has lifted his spirits. :aok:

Hibernia&Alba
01-02-2016, 05:15 PM
That's great to see. Terrific stuff, and the wee man on the mend :agree:

kenny.ff
01-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Not seen this before, not on social media. That is a fantastic gesture from our manager. Well done alan stubbs

matty_f
01-02-2016, 05:24 PM
That's Hibs Class! Well done Stubbsy.

SeanWilson
01-02-2016, 05:25 PM
The man's a class act 👍

Alex Trager
01-02-2016, 05:42 PM
What ward is he in?

Should mention I volunteer, and am in right now, so could speak to him.

Haha

01-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Absolutely top class from Stubbsy, i'm sure the wee lad was absolutely delighted!

Keep fighting Sean, wishing you a full and speedy recovering!

Hibernia&Alba
01-02-2016, 05:48 PM
What ward is he in?

Should mention I volunteer, and am in right now, so could speak to him.

Haha

Well done also, Alex. That's a terrific thing to do!

WoreTheGreen
01-02-2016, 05:50 PM

Total class what a class act

Cabbage7062
01-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Fantastic from Stubbs. What a boost it would have gave the young lad. Glad to hear he is on the mend.

The club is ouzing class now a days and really connecting with the supporters. :not worth

Alex Trager
01-02-2016, 05:52 PM

Dono if you're being serious, I was just meaning to justify my asking for the ward number to quash any potential dogdy rumours being spread about why I am asking for the ward.

Not seen him tonight I don't think. One last ward to visit.
I'll definitely mention the hibbys of I see him

Deansy
01-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Who'd have thought on the day Alan Stubbs was announced as manager, that we had landed a guy who has made absolutely everything about Hibs so much better, not just on the pitch but all-round Easter Road - cheers Alan, you are THE gem !!

Mr White
01-02-2016, 05:54 PM
Great to hear the wee mans on the mend and see further confirmation that stubbsy is indeed the barriest of gadges. :thumbsup:

Hibernia&Alba
01-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Dono if you're being serious, I was just meaning to justify my asking for the ward number to quash any potential dogdy rumours being spread about why I am asking for the ward.

Not seen him tonight I don't think. One last ward to visit.
I'll definitely mention the hibbys of I see him

Very serious. Giving up your time to volunteer at a hospital like that is wonderful. You should be proud of yourself.

Alex Trager
01-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Very serious. Giving up your time to volunteer at a hospital like that is wonderful. You should be proud of yourself.

[emoji106]

Never seen the wee felly unfortunately.

Stubbs is a good gadji. Proud he's our man.

Scouse Hibee
01-02-2016, 06:49 PM
He's one of my own.............He's one of my own..........Alan Stubbs he's one of my own. (In reference to being a Scouser, not a blue by the way)😁

theonlywayisup
01-02-2016, 07:15 PM

:agree: yes, well done Alex Trager. Couldn't put it any better myself, you should be proud of yourself. Hibs Class!