PDA

View Full Version : "damage done at swine castle on saturday"

biffo1875
01-02-2016, 04:43 PM
some jambo at work the day moaning about that there was a fair bit of damage done to the stadium on saturday .??? i never seen any of this and truth be told it would be hard to damage the place much more than the state it is in .or is that there way of trying to get us to pay for the up keep of the place:greengrin:greengrin

Hermit Crab
01-02-2016, 04:45 PM
They only damage done was the to the net at the gorgie road end when McGinns shot flew in and burst it!!!!

Sir David Gray
01-02-2016, 04:45 PM
It's inevitable that these things happen to be honest.

I just hope that they have CCTV footage of these idiots and the culprits are made to foot the bill for any repair costs.

Gatecrasher
01-02-2016, 04:47 PM
As long as no one was wiping their own ***** on the walls they have nothing on us.

Jonnyboy
some jambo at work the day moaning about that there was a fair bit of damage done to the stadium on saturday .??? i never seen any of this and truth be told it would be hard to damage the place much more than the state it is in .or is that there way of trying to get us to pay for the up keep of the place:greengrin:greengrin

Did your colleague tell you how he came about this news? Sounds like he was trying to wind you up.

Pete
it's inevitable that these things happen to be honest.

I just hope that they have cctv footage of these idiots and st. Johnstone are made to foot the bill for any repair costs.

ftfy

Wilson
01-02-2016, 04:49 PM
As long as no one was wiping their own ***** on the walls they have nothing on us.

Even if they did.... it would be on them...

Sir David Gray
01-02-2016, 04:49 PM
ftfy

:greengrin Took me a second there to realise what you meant!

Hibernia&Alba
01-02-2016, 04:51 PM
I don't know how they'd be able to tell the difference between before and after: the place is a tip.

I didn't see any vandalism, but you will always get the odd clown who thinks such behaviour is funny.

high bee
01-02-2016, 04:52 PM
The only damage done was to their highest attendance record for 2015/16. It now reads Hibernian vs St Johnstone.

Dashing Bob S
01-02-2016, 04:52 PM
If what I hear is true, I think it's pretty deplorable and the people concerned should hang their heads in shame, as they've brought dishonor and severe financial penalties onto our club.

Some mindless idiots not only tore down a state-of-the-art three tier stand and hotel complex, replete with shopping and leisure facilities, but replaced it with a run down garden shed made of asbestos.

NAE NOOKIE
01-02-2016, 04:53 PM
What would be the point, it would be like keying a car on its way to the scrappy :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
01-02-2016, 04:54 PM
If what I hear is true, I think it's pretty deplorable and the people concerned should hang their heads in shame, as they've brought dishonor and severe financial penalties onto our club.

Some mindless idiots not only tore down a state-of-the-art three tier stand and hotel complex, replete with shopping and leisure facilities, but replaced it with a run down garden shed made of asbestos.

:top marks

:hilarious

Killiehibbie
01-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Bulldozing it would improve the place

biffo1875
01-02-2016, 04:58 PM
Did your colleague tell you how he came about this news? Sounds like he was trying to wind you up.

said it was on one of there fans websites ??

hibs0666
01-02-2016, 05:01 PM

Honestly - how would anyone notice if there was?

green day
said it was on one of there fans websites ??

Ah, that would be kickback? In that case its almost certainly genuine :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Www1875hfc

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

Jack Hackett
01-02-2016, 05:02 PM

:tee hee:

:shotdowni

monktonharp
01-02-2016, 05:03 PM
some jambo at work the day moaning about that there was a fair bit of damage done to the stadium on saturday .??? i never seen any of this and truth be told it would be hard to damage the place much more than the state it is in .or is that there way of trying to get us to pay for the up keep of the place:greengrin:greengrinso is this workmate of yours, in the know, so to speak? who told him about damage, and where did it happen? there was no damage in the area we were in, at the roseburn side of wheatfield end. we had to walk slowly down from the top, ans I was looking along all the rows to see broken seats-----none. no damage to anything in toilets (gents) :wink:at that end either, he's winding you up

Aldo
01-02-2016, 05:04 PM
Not that I'm calling them liars or anything but surely there should be neutral persons checking the stadium before and after the game and they can report any major damage??

erin go bragh
01-02-2016, 05:06 PM
Yes mindless thugs went on the rampage and caused twenty thousand pounds worth of improvement's .

GGTTH

brog
01-02-2016, 05:07 PM
To paraphrase Billy Connolly, if you blew up the PBS you'd cause £30k worth of improvements! Personally I think the story is like the PBS, full of holes!

monktonharp
Not that I'm calling them liars or anything but surely there should be neutral persons checking the stadium before and after the game and they can report any major damage?? I'd prefer that they noted any Minor damage before opening the gates last week. don't give them a penny, if its already been done

high bee
What would be the point, it would be like keying a car on its way to the scrappy :greengrin

Yeah but the PBS is more like the clapped out banger that is clearly unroadworthy but keeps getting an MOT from dodgy Dave at the Garage. Everyone can see it's dangerous and it's an embarrassment next to the neighbours modern safe car but you try telling the owner of the rust bucket and he is clearly in denial, keeps banging on about the great noise it makes and how it's so crammed that he is basically sitting on the knee of the guys next to him.

GreenArmyyy!
01-02-2016, 05:08 PM
The only damage done was to their highest attendance record for 2015/16. It now reads Hibernian vs St Johnstone.

Post of the year so far! 👌

biffo1875
01-02-2016, 05:08 PM
so is this workmate of yours, in the know, so to speak? who told him about damage, and where did it happen? there was no damage in the area we were in, at the roseburn side of wheatfield end. we had to walk slowly down from the top, ans I was looking along all the rows to see broken seats-----none. no damage to anything in toilets (gents) :wink:at that end either, he's winding you up

thought so he is a bit of a dickhead lol

Sergey
01-02-2016, 05:12 PM

:not worth

Quality Robert.

FitbaFolkKen
01-02-2016, 05:17 PM
There was an idiot in the main stand trying to rip off bannisters and kicking doors but some other Hibbys told him to sort himself out and he behaved. Must have been about 40.

Couple of beers and folk behave like clowns.

GreenCastle
Didn't see any damage !

Wishful thinking from our pink neighbours :na na:

HibbyKeith

Post of the year contender!

I nearly spat my dinner over the monitor.:hilarious

Take a bow Sir.

Keith_M
01-02-2016, 05:19 PM
Made up story from some bampots on Kickback.

01-02-2016, 05:23 PM
No damage at all from what I saw in the wheatfield

high bee
01-02-2016, 05:24 PM
I have a feeling AB would have been in the papers by now kicking off about it had it been true. Issues like this are high on her priorities (quite refreshingly tbf compared to the usual turning a blind eye in football) and I'm sure she would've taken the opportunity to highlight it.

givescotlandfreedom
01-02-2016, 05:27 PM
I didn't see anymore than Hibs stickers stuck around the place if that's what they're whinging about.

Waxy
01-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Any damage done would be an improvement.

matty_f
01-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Hard to tell given the nick if the place to start with, but i certainly didn't witness anyone causing damage, even accidentaly.

Aldo
01-02-2016, 05:38 PM
I'd prefer that they noted any Minor damage before opening the gates last week. don't give them a penny, if its already been done

Agreed!

Greenblood70
01-02-2016, 05:54 PM
I'm still pishing maself at the John Robertson Air Raid Shelter - what a tip of a stadium that is.

Any damage is gross exaggeration by cardigan wearing sparryheids. We left it in the same state as we found it - a ******' midden.

Borderhibbie76
01-02-2016, 06:01 PM
I'm still pishing maself at the John Robertson Air Raid Shelter - what a tip of a stadium that is.

Any damage is gross exaggeration by cardigan wearing sparryheids. We left it in the same state as we found it - a ******' midden.
Actually pmsl 😂😂😂what a midden indeed....the wind tunnel concourses in the more "modern" (I use the term loosely) of their stands just sums the whole place up

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

01-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Made up story from some bampots on Kickback.

Made up nonsense from hearts supporters desperate for it to be true so they can get all high and mighty. Trying to drag us down to their standards.

Just because those animals pull sinks off the walls and play about in their own ***** so they can write 5-1 on the walls doesn't mean we're all like that.

kevo1875
01-02-2016, 06:04 PM
A tsunami could hit that place and it wouldn't make £10 worth of damage...

iwasthere1972

The only damage done was the Mighty Hibees beating St Johnstone 2-1 to reach a cup final.

Seriously, I didn't see anybody doing any damage from where I was in the Wheatfield. Okay someone was having a pee in a sink but have you seen the urinals. :ill:

Bostonhibby
I don't know how they'd be able to tell the difference between before and after: the place is a tip.

I didn't see any vandalism, but you will always get the odd clown who thinks such behaviour is funny.

:agree: Was thinking the yam in question might be a Time Lord and he went back a hundred years to when the historic, atmospheric old stadium was in its prime and asbestos was state of the art technology. Everything after then is wear and tear and lack of investment in maintenance.

iwasthere1972
01-02-2016, 06:06 PM

:greengrin

hibbypostie
01-02-2016, 06:06 PM

I'm amazed anyone could tell

Fife-Hibee
01-02-2016, 06:10 PM
Haha great thread :-)

madabouthibs
01-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Saw some Hibs badge stickers in the middle of the Hearts badge above the kiosks in the Gorgay stand. Probably be the best part of £80k to peel them off.
I hope those thuggishly thuggish thugs don't associate thereselves with Hibs ever 'gain likesay.

Sprouleflyer
01-02-2016, 06:16 PM
Some yam was saying that Scott Wilson stated on his twitter that hibs fans wrecked a kiosk.

Don't know if this is what they are on about?

WoreTheGreen
01-02-2016, 06:17 PM

Never been at that pit since last SF v SJ met a mate before the game who was in hospitallity got in looked around for corperate boxes burst out laughing l thought it was a pie stand

Jpdhfc
01-02-2016, 06:18 PM
Sorry I know a steward who works the main stand said there was a bit of damage done how you could tell I don't know only passing on what he said

iwasthere1972
01-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Sorry I know a steward who works the main stand said there was a bit of damage done how you could tell I don't know only passing on what he said

Damage in the main stand. :hilarious

Now I've heard it all. Even when the Luftwaffe flew over Gorgie during the Second World War intending to bomb the stadium, they thought ah too late someone's beat us to it.

h185forever
01-02-2016, 06:27 PM

Now I've heard it all. Even when the Luftwaffe flew over Gorgie during the Second World War intending to bomb the stadium, they thought ah too late someone's beat us to it.

Priceless

et_hibby
01-02-2016, 06:28 PM
I was one of the last to leave the Main Stand (section nearest SJ fans) and saw no damage to seats nor the concourse beneath. Someone had pulled down 2 or 3 poster ads (frames left intact) in the toilet, but apart from that, I'd say we left the place in the palatial grandeur in which we found it.
And, as this pic I took shows, it's HEARTening to see proof that it takes a thief to know a thief:
http://s13.postimg.org/jjmg9knqv/image.jpg

thebakerboy
01-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Worst vandalism I saw was some poppy stickers on walls in Wheatfield. But I do feel this would be a waste of time as it would go straight over their heads.

E10 Rifle
01-02-2016, 06:37 PM
I think the boy in the pie kiosk shut-up shop early due to abuse and that's fair enough on his part, he doesn't need to stand and take it. But beyond that there was nothing in that section apart from a spilt box of sauce sachets for the pies....that weren't on sale.

Alfred E Newman
01-02-2016, 06:48 PM
Some yam was saying that Scott Wilson stated on his twitter that hibs fans wrecked a kiosk.

Scott Wilson is an arse.

MartinfaePorty
01-02-2016, 07:03 PM
As E10 said and I posted on another thread on the day, there was some stupid behaviour and I got a cardboard box full of pepper sachets hit my bonce as some idiots decided to throw them around in the main stand concourse. Didn't see any other damage though.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Waxy
01-02-2016, 07:09 PM

Brilliant

hibs0666
01-02-2016, 07:27 PM
Worst vandalism I saw was some poppy stickers on walls in Wheatfield. But I do feel this would be a waste of time as it would go straight over their heads.

Wasn't stickers mate - that was structural reinforcements.

Joe6-2
01-02-2016, 07:31 PM

😂😂😂😂😂

Joe6-2
01-02-2016, 07:36 PM

Hilarious!!!

Scouse Hibee
01-02-2016, 07:44 PM
The doc kicked **** out of his Delorean when he appeared on the pitch facing the main stand with the time clock stating 2015.

NadeAteMyLunch!
01-02-2016, 07:47 PM
Don't know about anyone else but I certainly remembered to wipe my feet on the way out

iwasthere1972
01-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Someone was peeling in the sink. Well that's what my sister told me when she came out the ladies. :greengrin

Radium
01-02-2016, 07:51 PM

Matches what I heard. Term used was concession stand. No detail on what part of the ground

Jack
01-02-2016, 09:04 PM
Ah the romance of Tynecastle. As we approach Valentines Day and you gaze around their stadium ...

50 shades of pink.

Not In The Know
01-02-2016, 09:09 PM
I heard at the second goal rampaging Hibs fans caused £50,000 worth of improvements.

Andy Bee
01-02-2016, 09:43 PM
Matches what I heard. Term used was concession stand. No detail on what part of the ground

If it's the main stand then a couple of eejits threw all the salt/sauce sachets to the floor and the kiosk shut up shop because of it, childish yes but wreck the kiosk nah.

On the other hand what smart erse stole the clock and scoreboard I'd rate that far more seriously?

Stephen Mcvie
01-02-2016, 10:54 PM
i had a friend a young female who was driving through Gorgie after the match. and she told me she had hibs fans rocking her car then more joined it with hitting her wind screen with a flag. when she got out her car they spat on her. animals! no longer can we clam to be better them. thanks for making me ashamed of my club.

iwasthere1972
01-02-2016, 10:59 PM
i had a friend a young female who was driving through Gorgie after the match. and she told me she had hibs fans rocking her car then more joined it with hitting her wind screen with a flag. when she got out her car they spat on her. animals! no longer can we clam to be better them. thanks for making me ashamed of my club.

Mmmmmmmmm. I smell something.

Pete
01-02-2016, 11:02 PM

Nice way to introduce yourself.

iwasthere1972
01-02-2016, 11:06 PM

Your first seven words gave you away.

hfc rd
01-02-2016, 11:07 PM

Did it look like this:-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mv0onXhyLlE

CraigHibee
01-02-2016, 11:08 PM
thanks for making me ashamed of my club.

It's okay, we hate hearts as well :aok:

Bostonhibby
02-02-2016, 05:54 AM
It's okay, we hate hearts as well :aok:
You really do have to feel their shame,all those local businesses being bumped for money is bad enough but stealing from charities including the poppy fund is as low as it gets.

MB62
02-02-2016, 07:19 AM
Made up nonsense from hearts supporters desperate for it to be true so they can get all high and mighty. Trying to drag us down to their standards.

Just because those animals pull sinks off the walls and play about in their own ***** so they can write 5-1 on the walls doesn't mean we're all like that.

You know they are absolutely obsessed with everything Hibernian. Why they always want to keep reminding us about the scoreline of our famous 5-1 League cup final victory over Kilmarnock is beyond me.
To all you Yams out there, it's nice of you to do this but it's not necessary, WE WERE THERE and a great day it was too :thumbsup:

Jones, always believe in Rob in Rob Jones :thumbsup:

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Viva_Palmeiras
02-02-2016, 09:27 AM
Ah the romance of Tynecastle. As we approach Valentines Day and you gaze around their stadium ...

50 shades of pink.

50 smells that stink ;)

Jpdhfc
02-02-2016, 09:34 AM

My son and a group of friends who go home and away every week all in there early twentys were in the pub before the game.
Some saintys came in and asked if there would be any bother if they stayed for a drink no probs was the reply.
All had a sing song shook hands on departing for the game said they had a great time and thanked them.

jacomo
02-02-2016, 09:38 AM

Such a disturbing post. I think you might need help.

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-02-2016, 09:43 AM
Couple of beers and folk behave like clowns.

I had a lot more than a couple on Saturday, at no stage did I feel the need to wear massive shoes or a big red nose, I don't think I stepped out of a car only for the doors to fall off either.

hibbybrian
02-02-2016, 11:49 AM
I had a lot more than a couple on Saturday, at no stage did I feel the need to wear massive shoes or a big red nose, I don't think I stepped out of a car only for the doors to fall off either.

:tee hee::hilarious

matty_f
02-02-2016, 11:55 AM

They'll go to the bad fire. Where they'll still be several moral levels above charity thieves with questionable views on what age is acceptable.

Mr White
02-02-2016, 11:57 AM

Could you have juggled whilst riding a unicycle?

HibbyAndy
02-02-2016, 11:58 AM

6-2 0-7.

NAE NOOKIE
02-02-2016, 12:08 PM

I saw that too.

I was at the game with Angelina Jolie and Shakira and I have to say they were both pretty shocked at the incident ..... they would both be prepared to go to court if this comes to anything as would I. Oh .... please note, it would have to be before August though coz I start my astronaut training at the end of July.

green day
02-02-2016, 12:09 PM

Given who you clearly support, please don't make me laugh -

You have never had a friend, never mind a female one.

You are probably straight on the EEN forums right now tugging yourself senseless about how selling Sow is "A great deal for The Hawrts".

jacomo
02-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Given who you clearly support, please don't make me laugh -

You have never had a friend, never mind a female one.

You are probably straight on the EEN forums right now tugging yourself senseless about how selling Sow is "A great deal for The Hawrts".

I'm concerned he's tugging himself over fantasies of spitting at 'young females'. Warped.

02-02-2016, 12:25 PM

Don't worry, I'd be ashamed to if my club were charity robbing, peado employers.

Nice try, now run along back to prickback :bye::jamboclow

Never posted before, now suddenly pop up with this haha? I smell a rat. A gorgie rat!

Sauzee07
02-02-2016, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=Greenblood70;4569278]I'm still pishing maself at the John Robertson Air Raid Shelter

I had a good laugh at that too Greenblood. Obviously all the big teams honour their legends by building a greenhouse in their main stands.

poolman
02-02-2016, 01:11 PM

Go away

Greencore
02-02-2016, 01:18 PM

6-2.

Scouse Hibee
02-02-2016, 02:05 PM

Is that you Graham Rix?

Hermit Crab
02-02-2016, 02:12 PM

Yeah, and the moon is made of cheese....... Probably the worst attempt at being an undercover agent yet.

bod
02-02-2016, 02:13 PM

I passed a car with a female driver around the green tree that had a hertz air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror, folk were pointing & singing "what the ******* hell is that " maybe the more further she got into gorgie the hibs fans got a bit more boistrous

My_Wife_Camille
02-02-2016, 02:29 PM
Yeah, and the moon is made of cheese....... Probably the worst attempt at being an undercover agent yet.
I can think of worse:wink:

Kawacabbage10
02-02-2016, 02:35 PM
I passed a car with a female driver around the green tree that had a hertz air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror, folk were pointing & singing "what the ******* hell is that " maybe the more further she got into gorgie the hibs fans got a bit more boistrous

About as much as I saw around Gorgie Farm, I noticed the air freshner as I passed the car, other folk started noticing it aswell to a few jeers but nothing like the poster describes, though not to say nothing developed further along Gorgie Road...

--------
02-02-2016, 04:11 PM
About as much as I saw around Gorgie Farm, I noticed the air freshner as I passed the car, other folk started noticing it aswell to a few jeers but nothing like the poster describes, though not to say nothing developed further along Gorgie Road...

The boy's a Jambo giving his imagination a wee treat.

Everyone knows that when Jambos have "friends" who are "young females" the said "young females" aren't ever old enough to have driving licences.

And they've only ever communicated with them over the Internet.

Dashing Bob S
02-02-2016, 04:31 PM
I really wish people wouldn't be so quick to judge. I know Steven and I can personally vouch for the fact that he a dyed-in-the-wool, 100% Hibs fanatic. I was actually with him at the St Johnstone game.

I sat next to him and his kid sister in the third tier of the new stand and had to pull them both out of a gents toilet cubicle when supporters started banging on the door.

The girl was terrified.

02-02-2016, 04:42 PM
I really wish people wouldn't be so quick to judge. I know Steven and I can personally vouch for the fact that he a dyed-in-the-wool, 100% Hibs fanatic. I was actually with him at the St Johnstone game.

I sat next to him and his kid sister in the third tier of the new stand and had to pull them both out of a gents toilet cubicle when supporters started banging on the door.

The girl was terrified.

:faf::faf:

Hibee_Craig7062
02-02-2016, 04:52 PM

The girl was terrified.

I'm getting strange looks on the bus cos of laughing out loud at that. Brilliant DBS!!!

Jack Hackett
02-02-2016, 05:09 PM

The girl was terrified.

:faf:

:slipper:

ALF TUPPER
02-02-2016, 05:13 PM

Yawwwwwn. Is that the best you can do yam? 🖕🏻

kevo1875
02-02-2016, 05:44 PM

I smell sh......te

Aldo
02-02-2016, 05:48 PM

Really. So Hibs fans would do that to a lone female and then spit on her.

That's made up.

One Day Soon
02-02-2016, 05:49 PM

What about timekeeping? Did you have an outsized clock in your pocket?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
02-02-2016, 06:19 PM

Pay no heed. These characters assume that because the unsavoury institution they support embrace deceit, untruths and questionable behaviour it is acceptable for them to do so.

Danderhall Hibs
02-02-2016, 06:22 PM
Really. So Hibs fans would do that to a lone female and then spit on her.

That's made up.

Hearts fans done it to my wife (then girlfriend) on her way to a derby back in the days so maybe he's just judging us on his own morals/standards.

--------
02-02-2016, 06:34 PM

The girl was terrified.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::applause:

Captain Trips
02-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Well there will be plenty of more damage at Tynie on Sunday when Mcginn, Stokes, Cummings etc get in about it.

Killiehibbie
02-02-2016, 08:15 PM
I passed a car with a female driver around the green tree that had a hertz air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror, folk were pointing & singing "what the ******* hell is that " maybe the more further she got into gorgie the hibs fans got a bit more boistrousWas she the one that accelerated towards the crowds on the road?

Woodrow
02-02-2016, 08:51 PM
A Hertz Air-freshener ?? :confused:

How does that work then ?

Eyrie
02-02-2016, 08:53 PM

It stinks of raw sewage, which means that they have a constant reminder of the PBS.

hibees 7062
02-02-2016, 09:03 PM
Didn't see any damage !

Wishful thinking from our pink neighbours :na na:

How would you know ?

Pete
02-02-2016, 09:09 PM

I'm sure there would be police, the papers and the clubs involved by now if what this boy said was true.

Hitting the car with flags? Spitting? **** off.

marinello59
02-02-2016, 09:13 PM
I'm sure there would be police, the papers and the clubs involved by now if what this boy said was true.

Hitting the car with flags? Spitting? **** off.

The hitting the car with flags bit was particularly inventive.:greengrin

poolman
02-02-2016, 10:43 PM
The hitting the car with flags bit was particularly inventive.:greengrin

Kinda reminds me of John Cleese with his branch of a tree belting his car with it ☺

givescotlandfreedom
02-02-2016, 11:10 PM
I saw that too.

I was at the game with Angelina Jolie and Shakira and I have to say they were both pretty shocked at the incident ..... they would both be prepared to go to court if this comes to anything as would I. Oh .... please note, it would have to be before August though coz I start my astronaut training at the end of July.

It could be true. Jambos have lots of 'young friends'.

monktonharp
02-02-2016, 11:17 PM
Kinda reminds me of John Cleese with his branch of a tree belting his car with it ☺:greengrin I saw this OP, and decided to ignore it as I noticed his 1 and only post. I was vaguely aware that my comment could be construed as defending fellow Hibernian fans, for any damage which some alluded to be immenent. no names mentioned It was rather late in the evening when I noticed it though:rolleyes:

Andy74
02-02-2016, 11:23 PM
I was certainly guilty of doing serious damage to the 'free' bar in the hospitality.

Kato
03-02-2016, 12:10 AM

It's in the same camp as a chocolate teapot or a liquorice shoe-lace. A figure of speech for something useless or a daft idea.

Baader
03-02-2016, 12:49 AM
Always had a concern whenever we're there that they'll torch the main stand after the match and try to bill us for a new one. Theres nothing beneath that lot.