PDA

View Full Version : Big favour needed for the Alloa game!

Devonhibs
01-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Folks

I am flying up for the Alloa game on the 21st and it is my 8yr olds first game. Due to that, I have paid for him to be one of the mascots.

Hopefully he enjoys the game and doesn't think this is how he will be treated at every game!!!

It is being shown live on Sky and I wanted to know if anyone is able to record the entire broadcast and put it onto a DVD for me?

I am happy to reimburse anyone for their time, trouble & postage or make a donation to the kids charity ran by FranckSuzy (Leith Links).

Regards Calaishibby

Franck Stanton
01-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Folks

I am flying up for the Alloa game on the 21st and it is my 8yr olds first game. Due to that, I have paid for him to be one of the mascots.

Hopefully he enjoys the game and doesn't think this is how he will be treated at every game!!!

It is being shown live on Sky and I wanted to know if anyone is able to record the entire broadcast and put it onto a DVD for me?

I am happy to reimburse anyone for their time, trouble & postage or make a donation to the kids charity ran by FranckSuzy (Leith Links).

Regards Calaishibby

No problem mate, will happily oblige. [just drop me a pm nearer the game to remind me]

Devonhibs
01-02-2016, 06:11 PM
Thanks a lot, I will PM you nearer the time and give my details - do you want me to donate some cash to Leith Links?

Franck Stanton
01-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Thanks a lot, I will PM you nearer the time and give my details - do you want me to donate some cash to Leith Links?

Only if you want mate, up to you, I am sure they would appreciate it. As for me, just the knowledge I can help a fellow Hibby is payment enough. Hope you and the wee fella enjoy your day.