PDA

View Full Version : Cup final kick-off time still to be confirmed

hibs0666
01-02-2016, 09:14 AM
Anything other than a 3pm kick-off time would be a shocker.

Albanian Hibs
01-02-2016, 09:15 AM
I don't mind a time later than 3pm but anything before 3pm would be a joke.

CallumLaidlaw
01-02-2016, 09:17 AM
Lunchtime K.O looks a stick on to me. Scotland V France on BBC scotland at 3pm that day. Not great for Ross County fans tho.

Since90+2
01-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Absolute disgrace if it's moved to 12 noon to accommodate the rugby, especially for the county fans.

archiebald
01-02-2016, 09:21 AM
Saturday is football day

CallumLaidlaw
01-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Saturday is football day

The final is on a Sunday :greengrin

JimBHibees
01-02-2016, 09:25 AM
No reason both these events cant happen at the same time, they are in different cities. Cannot remember a final being moved to anything other than 3pm and see no reason this should be either.

Newry Hibs
01-02-2016, 09:25 AM
It's as if the BBC / SPFL have just realised there is possibly a clash.

Big_Franck
01-02-2016, 09:28 AM
I'd not be too fussed about a later kick-off but an early kick-off in the weej would ruin the build up to the final, which for Hibs fans is often more enjoyable than the game itself.

You would also think that the SPFL wouldn't set a kick-off time that makes it impossible for Ross County fans to get to the game by train, but they have previous for doing the same to ICT fans so it wouldn't surprise me.

If it is changed to an early kick-off we should consider joining Ross County in protesting against it. Cup finals should not be playing second fiddle to a minority sport like egg chasing IMO.

GreenCastle
01-02-2016, 09:32 AM
Surely they wouldn't make it an early kick off.

Would be a nightmare for County fans !!

Later - 5pm onwards would work.

IberianHibernian
01-02-2016, 09:32 AM
If on a Sunday, should have been a week later when rugby is on the Saturday. Having made the mistake of saying it`ll be on Sunday 13th, an early kick off is most likely though not great for Ross County fans . Saturday at 5.30 would be a good time with Partick v Celtic and Rangers v Morton moved to Friday/Sunday . Playing at 3 on Sunday will mean a much smaller TV audience ( maybe BBC wouldn`t be bothered ) .

hfc rd
01-02-2016, 09:33 AM
No reason both these events cant happen at the same time, they are in different cities. Cannot remember a final being moved to anything other than 3pm and see no reason this should be either.

This. Final will be 3pm and should be. It's in Glasgow and the egg chasing is in Edinburgh, what seems to be the issue?

IberianHibernian
01-02-2016, 09:38 AM
This. Final will be 3pm and should be. It's in Glasgow and the egg chasing is in Edinburgh, what seems to be the issue?
That BBC have rights for both matches . May affect hospitality bookings at Hampden I`d guess though playing at any time on Sunday will have the same problem.

Ged
01-02-2016, 09:38 AM
If it's an early kick off we'll be getting back to Edinburgh just as Murrayfield is tipping out.

Hibee87
01-02-2016, 09:41 AM

I think people are assuming it will be moved due to BBC having the rights to show both the cup and the rugby. If they both kick off at 3 then they will miss out on viewers.

TBH i dont see it being an issue. The Hibs game will be on BBC2 Scotland and the rugger on BBC1 imo.

JimBHibees
01-02-2016, 09:45 AM
I'd not be too fussed about a later kick-off but an early kick-off in the weej would ruin the build up to the final, which for Hibs fans is often more enjoyable than the game itself.

You would also think that the SPFL wouldn't set a kick-off time that makes it impossible for Ross County fans to get to the game by train, but they have previous for doing the same to ICT fans so it wouldn't surprise me.

If it is changed to an early kick-off we should consider joining Ross County in protesting against it. Cup finals should not be playing second fiddle to a minority sport like egg chasing IMO.

Aint that the truth. :greengrin

Moulin Yarns
01-02-2016, 09:45 AM
Lunchtime K.O looks a stick on to me. Scotland V France on BBC scotland at 3pm that day. Not great for Ross County fans tho.

BBC1 3pm League Cup Final, BBC Alba 3pm egg chasing :greengrin

Onion
01-02-2016, 09:50 AM

This. :agree:

GloryGlory
01-02-2016, 09:53 AM
I think people are assuming it will be moved due to BBC having the rights to show both the cup and the rugby. If they both kick off at 3 then they will miss out on viewers.

TBH i dont see it being an issue. The Hibs game will be on BBC2 Scotland and the rugger on BBC1 imo.

Will it be on BBC? I thought the contract for the 6 Nations had gone to ITV, could be mistaken, though.:dunno:

Geo_1875
01-02-2016, 09:54 AM
BBC1 3pm League Cup Final, BBC Alba 3pm egg chasing :greengrin

Surely everybody that's interested in the rugby will be at the match. Why bother televising it?

Onion
01-02-2016, 09:55 AM

With no Old Firm involved, anyone interested in this match will be at the game .... or at least that's what the media would have you believe.

SPFL better not move it to early KO for a few thousand TV viewers.

GloryGlory
01-02-2016, 09:57 AM
Will it be on BBC? I thought the contract for the 6 Nations had gone to ITV, could be mistaken, though.:dunno:

Edit: Shared coverage this year - BBC to show Scotland home games. http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-01-29/bbc-and-itv-confirm-2016-six-nations-tv-fixture-list

SeanWilson
01-02-2016, 09:59 AM
possible deal for match swap (rugby) with ITV? that would be the most sensible.

Golden Bear
01-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Surely everybody that's interested in the rugby will be at the match. Why bother televising it?

Eh naw, I quite like watching the 6 Nations tournament on the box. I know where my loyalties lie though and I'll not sacrifice attending the League Cup Final so that I can watch Scotland v France at rugby.

Zorro
01-02-2016, 10:38 AM
If it's 3pm I can make it. If it's an early KO I have no chance. If they change it I will be raging.

Onion
01-02-2016, 10:44 AM
If it's an early kick off we'll be getting back to Edinburgh just as Murrayfield is tipping out.

:agree: Huge issue for the police. Something has to give.

LCF - KO at 12.30, finish & Presentation 2.30 - 45, fans back 4-4.30pm, Cup parade 5 - 6pm

RUGGER - KO 3.00, finish 4.30

35k Hibs fans, 60k rugby chaps all in west end of Edinburgh at same time = madness. 3pm KO for LCF solves that, but not the huge number of footie/rugger fans in City Centre at night !

Onion
01-02-2016, 10:46 AM
If it's 3pm I can make it. If it's an early KO I have no chance. If they change it I will be raging.

KO for the 2013 final (Aberdeen / ICT) was 2.30 to allow travel time, so hopefully do same for 2016

lord bunberry
01-02-2016, 10:47 AM

LCF - KO at 12.30, finish & Presentation 2.30 - 45, fans back 4-4.30pm, Cup parade 5 - 6pm

35k Hibs fans, 60k rugby chaps all in west end of Edinburgh at same time = madness. 3pm KO for LCF solves that, but not the huge number of footie/rugger fans in City Centre at night !
The town is always quiet at night when the rugby is on a Sunday.
Has there actually been any indication that the kick off time might be changed?

CallumLaidlaw
01-02-2016, 10:48 AM
The town is always quiet at night when the rugby is on a Sunday.
Has there actually been any indication that the kick off time might be changed?

I think mainly because Hibs today said kick off time is TBC.

lord bunberry
01-02-2016, 10:49 AM
I think mainly because Hibs today said kick off time is TBC.
That sounds ominous tbh.

--------
01-02-2016, 10:58 AM
That sounds ominous tbh.

TV decides KO times these days.

BBc will want to maximise their audience, and I suspect they'll want to have the LC Final on before the rugger buggers. They can't switch to Saturday - clash with the EPL. SPFL refuse to switch - BBC withdraw from showing the game. I can't see then showing both in tandem on BBC1 & 2. Early start, I'd guess.

essexhibee
01-02-2016, 10:59 AM
Tin hat on would love a lunchtime KO as it would mean I could catch the evening flight from Embra back south so no need to take the monday awf. :greengrin

GreenCastle
01-02-2016, 11:04 AM

They close the roads around Murrayfield and the traffic on surrounding roads would be a nightmare.

The only positive would be we would be going in opposite directions but would still be very busy.

I really hope the date and time is confirmed ASAP - we can't have a similar Saints ticket fiasco happening with little notice for those who need to plan and travel.

Zorro
01-02-2016, 11:05 AM
KO for the 2013 final (Aberdeen / ICT) was 2.30 to allow travel time, so hopefully do same for 2016

Thanks Onion, good info, hopefully this won't be too dissimilar this time round. Baited breath and all that!

lord bunberry
01-02-2016, 11:06 AM
TV decides KO times these days.

BBc will want to maximise their audience, and I suspect they'll want to have the LC Final on before the rugger buggers. They can't switch to Saturday - clash with the EPL. SPFL refuse to switch - BBC withdraw from showing the game. I can't see then showing both in tandem on BBC1 & 2. Early start, I'd guess.
An early kick off is a real kick in the teeth for the fans and reduces the status of our second biggest cup competition to a side show IMO.

scott7_0(Prague)
01-02-2016, 11:08 AM
Tin hat on would love a lunchtime KO as it would mean I could catch the evening flight from Embra back south so no need to take the monday awf. :greengrin

i am in a similar boat. Want to make the trip but with as little time off work as possible.

Now looking at Prague to Edinburgh via London Stansted with 6hours wait in Stansted on the way up on the Saturday and a Monday afternoon out of Edinburgh but a early KO might get me home on the Sunday from Glasgow!

CallumLaidlaw
01-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Thanks Onion, good info, hopefully this won't be too dissimilar this time round. Baited breath and all that!

They won't want any overlap I wouldnt have thought, so taking into account possible ET & penalties, Half 12 is the latest I can see us kicking off.

alhibby
01-02-2016, 11:09 AM
If Celtic were in the final you can guarantee it would be a 3 pm KO, wouldnt surprise me if its changed to earlier

JimBHibees
01-02-2016, 11:11 AM
An early kick off is a real kick in the teeth for the fans and reduces the status of our second biggest cup competition to a side show IMO.

Especially a side show to a different sport in a different city. Makes no sense to me to have any change IMO.

Just noticed that Rangers are at home to Morton while Celtic are scheduled to play Partick away on the same day. Assuming Celtic would be getting moved to the Sunday as imagine both wouldnt be in Glasgow on the same day.

lyonhibs
01-02-2016, 11:13 AM
An earlier start on the Sunday wouldn't be too grim from a personal POV but the Ross County fans travel needs must be taken into account. A KO time of about 13h30 or so would surely give them time to get down by public transport from Dingwall no?

3pm should indeed be the kick off time for the LC Final, but it hasn't quite got the "season ending" cachet and importance (from a TV/scheduling POV) that the SC Final does, so don't be surprised if it is moved.

JimBHibees
01-02-2016, 11:14 AM
An earlier start on the Sunday wouldn't be too grim from a personal POV but the Ross County fans travel needs must be taken into account. A KO time of about 13h30 or so would surely give them time to get down by public transport from Dingwall no?

3pm should indeed be the kick off time for the LC Final, but it hasn't quite got the "season ending" cachet and importance (from a TV/scheduling POV) that the SC Final does, so don't be surprised if it is moved.

LTYF :greengrin

tartanhibee
01-02-2016, 11:16 AM
Maybe they could move the peanut hugging kick off if it's a big deal.

--------
01-02-2016, 11:19 AM

Not saying it should be. I have no time for rugby and no desire to watch it. I'm working on Sundays and not home until 2.00pm at earliest usually, so a 2.30-3.00pm KO is what I want. Unfortunately Six Nations Egg-Chucking is a big contract for the BBC and AFAIK the contract covers all matches en bloc. I wouldn't be optimistic.

lyonhibs
01-02-2016, 11:19 AM
LTYF :greengrin

:shhhsh!:

lord bunberry
01-02-2016, 11:20 AM
Not saying it should be. I have no time for rugby and no desire to watch it. I'm working on Sundays and not home until 2.00pm at earliest usually, so a 2.30-3.00pm KO is what I want. Unfortunately Six Nations Egg-Chucking is a big contract for the BBC and AFAIK the contract covers all matches en bloc. I wouldn't be optimistic.
I'm beginning to think it is going to be an early kick off as well.

Beefster
01-02-2016, 11:21 AM
Hibs are in a cup final. They can kick it off at 9am for all I care. I'll be having a blast whatever.

Brightside
01-02-2016, 11:22 AM

Agreed. Also to try and reduce half the support turning up reeking!

HONG KONG PHOOEY
01-02-2016, 11:23 AM
Both the dates for the Rugby and the League Cup Final have been known for months. The BBC/SPFL know this and must have agreed a plan before any final times was planned. I still think the kick-off will be at 3pm and both games will be shown one BBC1 and the other on BBC 2. Just my opinion though.

GreenCastle
01-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Maybe they could move the peanut hugging kick off if it's a big deal.

Zero chance - all tickets sold out all ready for the rugby.

Would feel odd an earlier kick off for a final - still doesn't get round the fans coming back from game issue.

Saturday at 5.30pm would be perfect...

Fans can travel on Saturday - prematch parties etc.

Would mean Celtic playing Friday against Patrick.

Rangers playing Sunday at 3pm

Rugby Sunday 3pm - though any possible parade at ER would struggle on the Sunday with the clash of the rugby

CallumLaidlaw
01-02-2016, 11:27 AM
Agreed. Also to try and reduce half the support turning up reeking!

They could move the game to 9am and we know that it wouldnt make a difference to how fans plan on bevvying before the match!

--------
01-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Especially a side show to a different sport in a different city. Makes no sense to me to have any change IMO.

Just noticed that Rangers are at home to Morton while Celtic are scheduled to play Partick away on the same day. Assuming Celtic would be getting moved to the Sunday as imagine both wouldn't be in Glasgow on the same day.

So the well-oiled machine that is the SPFL managed to schedule the League Cup Final, a Rangers home match, and Celtic playing away at Firhill all on the same day in the same city, all coinciding with an Egg-Chucking Extravaganza at Murrayfield. Just as well Hearts play the previous day, then.

Mind you, who could possibly have imagined that the League Cup Final wouldn't have been Rangers v Celtic?

That would have solved all the problems. Maybe they should just chuck us and the Staggies out and reinstate the Nasty Brothers?

Carheenlea
01-02-2016, 11:31 AM
It does seem odd, and a bit worrying that they have not given notification of Kick Off times. They have known since the dates were set that a clash between the League Cup Final and Six Nations occurs on March 13th. Still think it will be 3pm though. For a lot of fans, plans have to made, time off work, transport booked from afar and what not. A decision should be forthcoming ASAP.

Zorro
01-02-2016, 11:34 AM
They won't want any overlap I wouldnt have thought, so taking into account possible ET & penalties, Half 12 is the latest I can see us kicking off.

I worry you're right and hope you're wrong! As I'm sure the RC fans will be hoping for 3pm too.

Moulin Yarns
01-02-2016, 11:40 AM
The English version

This year’s finalists will go head-to-head in the Capital One Cup Final 2016 at 4:30pm on Sunday 28th February at Wembley Stadium, in what will be the 56th League Cup Final.

But, there is NO rugby that day. In our case, Sunday 20th, no Rugby, Sunday 6th, no Rugby. It is like they made it the most awkward weekend possible.

lucky
01-02-2016, 11:41 AM
1700 on the Saturday would be great but we would have a hell of a drunk support. 1945 on the Friday with cup parade on Saturday

Thecat23
01-02-2016, 11:42 AM
Be Sunday at 3pm.

Jones28
01-02-2016, 11:43 AM

Total pish, I'll be keeping an eye on the score/watching the Scotland game too.

Moulin Yarns
01-02-2016, 11:45 AM
I worry you're right and hope you're wrong! As I'm sure the RC fans will be hoping for 3pm too.

Just checked the trains and the first train on Sunday is at 11:35 from Dingwall, getting into Queen Street at 15:58. The only way for Staggies to travel on the day is car or coach. (train the day before and make a weekend of it is the better option for them.)

Jones28
01-02-2016, 11:45 AM
Be Sunday at 3pm.

Fingers crossed for this, then have the parade at night like last time

Brightside
01-02-2016, 11:51 AM
We need to stop talking about Parades!

Sir David Gray
01-02-2016, 11:55 AM
6pm kick off would be good for me.

That would allow me to watch the game on my holiday.

cabbageandribs1875
01-02-2016, 11:57 AM
bummer i'l miss the scotland v france game :( but for the love of gawd no 12 o'clock KO time for the final ffs

JimBHibees
01-02-2016, 01:25 PM
:shhhsh!:

:not worth:greengrin

JimBHibees
01-02-2016, 01:29 PM
So the well-oiled machine that is the SPFL managed to schedule the League Cup Final, a Rangers home match, and Celtic playing away at Firhill all on the same day in the same city, all coinciding with an Egg-Chucking Extravaganza at Murrayfield. Just as well Hearts play the previous day, then.

Mind you, who could possibly have imagined that the League Cup Final wouldn't have been Rangers v Celtic?

That would have solved all the problems. Maybe they should just chuck us and the Staggies out and reinstate the Nasty Brothers?

Apologies didnt make that clear the Rangers game is on the Saturday as is the Celtic game currently scheduled. Was surmising the Celtic game would be moved to the Sunday to avoid a clash with Rangers. As you say if the clash with the rugby was an issue why was the final scheduled for the same day.

GloryGlory
01-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Apologies didnt make that clear the Rangers game is on the Saturday as is the Celtic game currently scheduled. Was surmising the Celtic game would be moved to the Sunday to avoid a clash with Rangers. As you say if the clash with the rugby was an issue why was the final scheduled for the same day.

'Cos the Weegie FA didn't think it was possible for an Edinburgh team to get to the final. :agree::wink::greengrin

EH6 Hibby
01-02-2016, 01:59 PM
'Cos the Weegie FA didn't think it was possible for an Edinburgh team to get to the final. :agree::wink::greengrin

Doesn't matter which teams got to the final. It's always going to clash with the rugby.

--------
01-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Apologies didn't make that clear the Rangers game is on the Saturday as is the Celtic game currently scheduled. Was surmising the Celtic game would be moved to the Sunday to avoid a clash with Rangers. As you say if the clash with the rugby was an issue why was the final scheduled for the same day.

They were obviously assuming that at least one of the Gruesome Twosome would be in the LC Final.

If County hadn't been so inconsiderate they could have moved the Final to the Saturday afternoon, perhaps?

it must be very annoying when us wee teams don't co-operate with the plans of the Great and Good.

Maybe Dumcaster and Raygoon have tickets for Murrayfield?

NorthNorfolkHFC
01-02-2016, 02:23 PM
why is it not on the saturday?

Danderhall Hibs
01-02-2016, 02:27 PM

It's always been on a Sunday - as far back as I can remember (I'm 38 this week).

MB62
01-02-2016, 02:33 PM
Just seen an advert on Facebook advertising the final as a 3.00pm kick-off.

Onceinawhile
01-02-2016, 02:36 PM

Can't be shown on telly if it is.

CallumLaidlaw
01-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Just seen an advert on Facebook advertising the final as a 3.00pm kick-off.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160201/df7089f13d54d8d661759db9a6e2457b.jpg

JeMeSouviens
01-02-2016, 02:37 PM

It stopped being on the Saturday many moons ago (early 80s?) when it started to get shown live on the telly. I think it was just highlights when I was wee. There's usually a full league programme the same weekend.

NorthNorfolkHFC
01-02-2016, 02:38 PM
Can't be shown on telly if it is.

Cool ta. Shambles as it should be a Saturday.

Far too governed by tv these days

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"

--------
01-02-2016, 02:49 PM
It stopped being on the Saturday many moons ago (early 80s?) when it started to get shown live on the telly. I think it was just highlights when I was wee. There's usually a full league programme the same weekend.

26 October 1986. Rangers beat Celtic 2-1. We went out 2-1 to Dundee United in the quarters.

Danderhall Hibs
01-02-2016, 03:03 PM
26 October 1986. Rangers beat Celtic 2-1. We went out 2-1 to Dundee United in the quarters.

1985 final was on a Sunday.

hibee
01-02-2016, 03:15 PM
I don't really care what time the kick off is although I'd prefer 12 rather than 5. Late kick off at hampden would just mean too many drunks, the family section was a nightmare last time we were there for a final.

Iggy Pope
01-02-2016, 03:16 PM
1985 final was on a Sunday.

Fact :greengrin

Bristolhibby
01-02-2016, 03:34 PM

So why can't it go back to a Saturday? Is it some dumb rule that there can't be live football shown in the UK at 15:00? Understandable if it's a random league game, but a Cup Final? Surely no objections there? FA & SFA C up finals are always 15:00 on a Saturday.

J

Iggy Pope
01-02-2016, 03:36 PM
So why can't it go back to a Saturday? Is it some dumb rule that there can't be live football shown in the UK at 15:00? Understandable if it's a random league game, but a Cup Final? Surely no objections there? FA & SFA C up finals are always 15:00 on a Saturday.

J

Naw.

Onceinawhile
01-02-2016, 03:37 PM

J

But there's no other football on those days.

The idea is to encourage attendance at games. Why would TV companies put on a game when a large chunk of their audience will already be at a game?

Risboro Hibby
01-02-2016, 03:47 PM
BBC said final yesterday was on the Sunday so I booked to travel up on the Saturday. 3 pm is preferred time but can live with anytime on Sunday. Surely too late to even consider Saturday now as I would imagine a few of us exiles have already made travel arrangements in advance to get as cheap as possible

EH6 Hibby
01-02-2016, 03:51 PM
I don't really care what time the kick off is although I'd prefer 12 rather than 5. Late kick off at hampden would just mean too many drunks, the family section was a nightmare last time we were there for a final.

I think the early kick offs are worse for drunk folk. When it's a normal kick off time, most people drink sensibly. The last time we were at Hampden for an early kick off, I was passing people lying in the street and folk throwing up against the coaches.

Bristolhibby
01-02-2016, 04:07 PM
But there's no other football on those days.

The idea is to encourage attendance at games. Why would TV companies put on a game when a large chunk of their audience will already be at a game?

The TV companies don't put on a game. I'm thinking of the fans who go to games. Also IIRC did Der Huns/Tims not have a game on TV at the same time as a League Cup final in the past and there was outrage. Was it out game in 2007?

J

Edit, just checked, Celtic were the Televised game when we won the Cup in 2007.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/6456637.stm

Onion
01-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Don't care which day it is on, as long as it's after 2pm. Build up is often best part of the day, and a 12.30 start gives you just enough time for a bacon roll and last min scramble into Hampden. Games over before you know it. RC fans would have to set off at 7am.

1two
01-02-2016, 04:55 PM
This hasn't suddenly just become an issue because Hibs have made it to the final.

Why is KO not already known?

NYHibby
01-02-2016, 05:12 PM
This hasn't suddenly just become an issue because Hibs have made it to the final.

Why is KO not already known?

In the league's defence, as posted above, Hibs and Ross County do present problems that wouldn't exist if the final was Celtic-St Johnstone.

With RC, you have travel to and/or home concerns. You would hope the league paid some consideration to their fans.

With Hibs, the police might have concerns if Hibs fans were returning just after the rugby game has ended. This wouldn't have been a concern if an Edinburgh team wasn't in the final.

Keith_M
01-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Ross County Fans have a very long journey and either an early or late kick-off would be a nightmare for them so I hope, for their sake at least, that it's 3PM.

NAE NOOKIE
01-02-2016, 05:53 PM
They can GTF ......... 3pm end of :grr:

Albanian Hibs
04-02-2016, 12:23 PM
Someone on the hibs paige on fb has says spfl have confirmed 3pm kick off for final

s.a.m
04-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Someone on the hibs paige on fb has says spfl have confirmed 3pm kick off for final

The time was on their website yesterday, with TV coverage listed as BBC Scotland. Don't know if this is final, or if it might still be footered with.

JimBHibees
04-02-2016, 12:34 PM
Pretty incredible this has taken as long as it has to be honest.

BS44
04-02-2016, 12:38 PM
http://spfl.co.uk/league-cup/fixture/3637752/

Geo_1875
04-02-2016, 12:39 PM
Pretty incredible this has taken as long as it has to be honest.

Hasn't taken long at all. It was advertised as Sunday March 13 at 3:00pm on various sites some time ago.

04-02-2016, 12:41 PM
Madness if its anything other than 3pm

JimBHibees
04-02-2016, 12:42 PM
Hasn't taken long at all. It was advertised as Sunday March 13 at 3:00pm on various sites some time ago.

Not on the BBC though and there were indications that the time may be moved due to a clash with the rugby.

Geo_1875
04-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Not on the BBC though and there were indications that the time may be moved due to a clash with the rugby.

I didn't see anybody questioning the kick-off time anywhere but here.

JimBHibees
04-02-2016, 01:00 PM
I didn't see anybody questioning the kick-off time anywhere but here.

Hibs indicated on the website kick off was to be confirmed.