PDA

View Full Version : HSL Loyalty points

GreenArmyyy!
01-02-2016, 08:06 AM
Morning folks!

What a wonderful Monday morning it is too!

Just a quick question, I'm sure everyone that signed up to HSL within the timescale was due to have 100 points added today? Just checked mine and they aren't there..... Anybody have any info on it?

Scottie
01-02-2016, 08:09 AM
Ozy will be along in a minute with link to sign up again if you missed out :wink:

Hermit Crab
01-02-2016, 08:12 AM
Morning folks!

Just a quick question, I'm sure everyone that signed up to HSL within the timescale was due to have 100 points added today? Just checked mine and they aren't there..... Anybody have any info on it?

You had to sign up within a certain time and make a certain amount of direct debits to qualify, that's all I know about it.

muthillhibee
01-02-2016, 08:55 AM
Think it was Feb 2nd the points were to be allocated

GreenArmyyy!
01-02-2016, 09:46 AM
Ok, I have a bit of a bigger issue. I signed up on the 23/11/15 and have just checked my bank account and no payments have been coming out....... Is there anybody from HSL that posts on here that could give me a hand at all?

Geo_1875
01-02-2016, 09:50 AM
Ok, I have a bit of a bigger issue. I signed up on the 23/11/15 and have just checked my bank account and no payments have been coming out....... Is there anybody from HSL that posts on here that could give me a hand at all?

Have you got any money in your account?

Jay
01-02-2016, 09:51 AM

It's comes out of my account as gocardless. Not sure if that helps :)

GreenArmyyy!
01-02-2016, 10:07 AM
Have you got any money in your account?

Yes I do! Lol

GreenArmyyy!
01-02-2016, 10:10 AM
It's comes out of my account as gocardless. Not sure if that helps :)

Absolute star! Just found the transactions as gocardless! Thanks a lot, panic over!

alexhibs
01-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Morning folks!

2nd Feb :flag:

Jay
01-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Absolute star! Just found the transactions as gocardless! Thanks a lot, panic over!

Good stuff :) I get an email telling me it's coming out of my account, that's what alerted me to it being a different name.

GreenArmyyy!
01-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Good stuff :) I get an email telling me it's coming out of my account, that's what alerted me to it being a different name.

Just been through mine, don't have an email confirmation or anything which could have been problematic. I blame Petrie! 😂

GreenArmyyy!
01-02-2016, 10:20 AM
2nd Feb :flag:

Thanks a lot pal!

alexhibs
01-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Thanks a lot pal!

ahll be checking first thing in morning:flag:

HibbyScott
02-02-2016, 08:49 AM
Anyone had these credited yet?

CB_NO3
02-02-2016, 08:57 AM
Can we please open this offer up to other fans please?

alexhibs
02-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Anyone had these credited yet?

no not yet :rolleyes:

adhibs
02-02-2016, 10:47 AM
no not yet :rolleyes:

Give them a chance, its no even lunchtime.

alexhibs
02-02-2016, 10:56 AM
Give them a chance, its no even lunchtime.

Just replying to HibbyScott question thats all :aok:

Super_JMcGinn
02-02-2016, 06:45 PM
Anyone received theirs yet ? Still nothing here :confused:

jonny
02-02-2016, 07:05 PM
Anyone received theirs yet ? Still nothing here :confused:

I emailed HSL about the points today, got a quick reply and it explained that the points were having to be added manually so it might take a few days to get through everyone's accounts

Bristolhibby
02-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Not on mine either. Will keep checking.

J

HiBremian
02-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Just checked, not on mine yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

StevieC
02-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Are the fans that bought shares privately also getting the loyalty points?

Super_JMcGinn
02-02-2016, 08:58 PM
I emailed HSL about the points today, got a quick reply and it explained that the points were having to be added manually so it might take a few days to get through everyone's accounts
Thx Jonny, was going to email them tomorrow, I won't bother now :thumbsup:

alexhibs
02-02-2016, 09:35 PM

Cheers bud 👏

Danderhall Hibs
02-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Are they still adding these points after all the complaints?

MountcastleHibs
02-02-2016, 10:31 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the membership certificates out? I made my final payment last month to get me up to the £225 minimum, but no received the certificate yet...

Andy74
02-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the membership certificates out? I made my final payment last month to get me up to the £225 minimum, but no received the certificate yet...

I think oddly you need to complete a form and send in. I haven't yet.

Danderhall Hibs
03-02-2016, 05:01 AM

Unnecessary admin costs - that money should go straight to Hibs.

Ozyhibby
03-02-2016, 06:26 AM

What money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucky
03-02-2016, 06:47 AM

It seems strange that this has too happen. The form they sent out is confusing as well. I'm going to raise this with them to see if there is a easier way

Pretty Boy
03-02-2016, 06:49 AM

As of a couple of weeks ago in almost a years of operating HSL had kept 'unnecessary costs' to under £200 whilst purchasing almost £250K worth of shares. That will be confirmed officially in the accounts due shortly but I don't think cost control is a problem.

Geo_1875
03-02-2016, 08:59 AM
It seems strange that this has too happen. The form they sent out is confusing as well. I'm going to raise this with them to see if there is a easier way

When I completed my "application" and full payment online I was sent the application form with the explanation that they couldn't assume my payment wasn't a donation. Seems strange that this extra step is required. Must be an easier way.

alexhibs
03-02-2016, 09:36 AM

I e-mailed them and had a quick response to say they process applications at end of each month so it will be done as long as they have your completed form👍

Stantons Angel
03-02-2016, 09:43 AM
When I completed my "application" and full payment online I was sent the application form with the explanation that they couldn't assume my payment wasn't a donation. Seems strange that this extra step is required. Must be an easier
way.

i was sent the form to fill in and then emailed to tell me they couldnt trace me on the database and couldnt accept my form till my last payment comes off, this month?

ive been on the database since it was installed and have a season ticket which ive held for many years and ive been purchasing tickets from Hibs the best part of 50 years!

HSL has been a really great assist to Hibs and im all for making further monthly donation. it just worries me that things like this can hold back smooth operation of their system.

Ozyhibby
03-02-2016, 10:04 AM
i was sent the form to fill in and then emailed to tell me they couldnt trace me on the database and couldnt accept my form till my last payment comes off, this month?

ive been on the database since it was installed and have a season ticket which ive held for many years and ive been purchasing tickets from Hibs the best part of 50 years!

HSL has been a really great assist to Hibs and im all for making further monthly donation. it just worries me that things like this can hold back smooth operation of their system.

We just need to be patient. HSL does not have any staff. Every penny raised goes towards putting a better team on the park. As Pretty Boy said, so far less than £200 has been spent on costs while £250k has went towards getting better players.
In time, I'm sure all these issues will be sorted out.

Gatecrasher
03-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Can someone PM me a PDF of the form you need to fill in? I'm due my certificate this month.

Billy Whizz
03-02-2016, 10:41 AM
Maybe they are waiting until after the Feb payment is taken, so no one defaults on their payment😀

Andy74
03-02-2016, 11:05 AM
We just need to be patient. HSL does not have any staff. Every penny raised goes towards putting a better team on the park. As Pretty Boy said, so far less than £200 has been spent on costs while £250k has went towards getting better players.

Whilst that is true if you want to increase membership and also keep current members, it needs to be easy to do and so there is no point having costs at a level where it becomes inefficent.

This is a body that should one day own and control Hibs and is taking in a fair bit of cash and handing it on so it does need to operate professionally.

Ozyhibby
03-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Whilst that is true if you want to increase membership and also keep current members, it needs to be easy to do and so there is no point having costs at a level where it becomes inefficent.

This is a body that should one day own and control Hibs and is taking in a fair bit of cash and handing it on so it does need to operate professionally.

We're working on it. People need to know that every penny the contribute is going to improve the team and purchase shares in the club as well though.

Andy74
03-02-2016, 11:17 AM
We're working on it. People need to know that every penny the contribute is going to improve the team and purchase shares in the club as well though.

Yes but people also aren't daft enough to not be aware that there is some mechanism and adminstration involved in taking money in and in creating membership and certificates etc.

Not doing those things properly can ultimately lead to your overall contribution being less than you could otherwise have achieved so just talking about keeping costs down for the sake of maximising money to the club isn't sensible.

I also don't know what you mean by 'we' - I don't know who you are or who your speaking for.

CropleyWasGod
03-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Can I clarify something? It's not a criticism, more a niggly question.

There's been talk on here about HSL members not being found on the club database, and there's the ongoing debate about HSL members getting loyalty points.

Did we ever get to the bottom of whether Hibs or HSL had broken Data Protection guidelines by sharing personal details?

Personally, I don't mind my details being shared, but some people might; there may also be vindictive non-Hibbies out there who might blow a whistle. I'd hate for either or both organisations to get pulled up by the DP Registrar.

If it's been answered, my apologies. If it's not, can someone connected with HSL raise it at some point?

lord bunberry
03-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Yes but people also aren't daft enough to not be aware that there is some mechanism and adminstration involved in taking money in and in creating membership and certificates etc.

Not doing those things properly can ultimately lead to your overall contribution being less than you could otherwise have achieved so just talking about keeping costs down for the sake of maximising money to the club isn't sensible.

I also don't know what you mean by 'we' - I don't know who you are or who your speaking for.
I think ozzy is involved with HSL in some capacity, they were looking for people to help out late last year.

Pretty Boy
03-02-2016, 11:47 AM
I think ozzy is involved with HSL in some capacity, they were looking for people to help out late last year.

He is as am I, reps from the HSL board and reps from the HSA.

There is further invites going out to the Bounce, individual branches, the Shareholders Association and finally individual members to form a group of about 16-20 peolle to tackle some of the issues raised and make things more efficient, improve the website, improve comms and various other things.

HSL is still getting up and going. People need to remember that if we use the Foundation of Hearts as an example they have been in existence since 2009 and done much of their formative work long before there was any interest or uptake in what they were doing. HSL hasn't had that 'luxury' and has been subject of much scrutiny and criticism, much of it unfair, since day 1.

GreenArmyyy!
03-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Has anybody had their 100 points added at all yet?!

Super_JMcGinn
03-02-2016, 01:41 PM
Has anybody had their 100 points added at all yet?!

It is seemingly taking a while as it is being done manually, all in good time :wink:

lucky
03-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Not yet but not sure if these points are going to make much difference this month. Next time they will come into play are cup final tickets but everyone will get a ticket anyway.

Andy74
03-02-2016, 01:47 PM
He is as am I, reps from the HSL board and reps from the HSA.

There is further invites going out to the Bounce, individual branches, the Shareholders Association and finally individual members to form a group of about 16-20 peolle to tackle some of the issues raised and make things more efficient, improve the website, improve comms and various other things.

HSL is still getting up and going. People need to remember that if we use the Foundation of Hearts as an example they have been in existence since 2009 and done much of their formative work long before there was any interest or uptake in what they were doing. HSL hasn't had that 'luxury' and has been subject of much scrutiny and criticism, much of it unfair, since day 1.

Sorry, don't get the first bit - reps from HSL and reps for HSA? Who do you both represent?

Just interest, not criticism!

Ozyhibby
03-02-2016, 02:02 PM
Sorry, don't get the first bit - reps from HSL and reps for HSA? Who do you both represent?

I don't represent any group, I just volunteered to help because I think it's important.

Pretty Boy
03-02-2016, 02:15 PM

Sorry reps was the wrong word to use.

HSL put a working group together to look at ways to iron out many of the issues raised and take on some of the workload required to make things work a little bit better. For the initial meeting they extended an invite to the HSA who sent along 3 members to the meeting, an invite to the admins at hibs.net (I attended and put an open invitation on the PM board to anyone else wishing to come along) and a couple of other individuals were invited. The HSL board members in attendance were Jim Adie, Charlie Reid and LeithenHibby who posts on here. There was general agreement at the meeting the group needed to be wider and draw in more branches of the Hibs family tree so further people should be involved hence the Bounce, Shareholder Association, supporters club branches etc getting asked along as well as a plan to seek support from the whole HSL membership.

The choice of the word rep was incorrect as it implies we are representing people other than ourselves which I certainly don't believe. It's worth remembering the board members of HSL are only in place for 2 years and then the whole membership has a vote to replace them if they wish the group to change direction.

Andy74
03-02-2016, 02:46 PM
I don't represent any group, I just volunteered to help because I think it's important.

Sorry reps was the wrong word to use.

HSL put a working group together to look at ways to iron out many of the issues raised and take on some of the workload required to make things work a little bit better. For the initial meeting they extended an invite to the HSA who sent along 3 members to the meeting, an invite to the admins at hibs.net (I attended and put an open invitation on the PM board to anyone else wishing to come along) and a couple of other individuals were invited. The HSL board members in attendance were Jim Adie, Charlie Reid and LeithenHibby who posts on here. There was general agreement at the meeting the group needed to be wider and draw in more branches of the Hibs family tree so further people should be involved hence the Bounce, Shareholder Association, supporters club branches etc getting asked along as well as a plan to seek support from the whole HSL membership.

The choice of the word rep was incorrect as it implies we are representing people other than ourselves which I certainly don't believe. It's worth remembering the board members of HSL are only in place for 2 years and then the whole membership has a vote to replace them if they wish the group to change direction.

Sounds like good work!

CraigHibee
03-02-2016, 05:56 PM
I've checked mine, not been added yet

kaimendhibs
03-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Sent my form away a couple of weeks ago after completing the £225 agreeing to continue pauing. Havent heard anything yet

Stantons Angel
03-02-2016, 06:48 PM

I am not denying they are doing a good job, nor querying anything connected with finances either.
All im saying is that these are basic details that should be available to them on the club's database.

This is exactly what causes them more work and holds up the work they want to do.

Causing threads like this to appear.

Ozyhibby
03-02-2016, 07:03 PM
I am not denying they are doing a good job, nor querying anything connected with finances either.
All im saying is that these are basic details that should be available to them on the club's database.

This is exactly what causes them more work and holds up the work they want to do.

Causing threads like this to appear.

HSL are separate from the club so would not have access to the club's database.

CropleyWasGod
03-02-2016, 08:33 PM

So.... any ideas on my earlier question about the Data Protection issues? :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Stantons Angel
03-02-2016, 08:33 PM

I do realise that and thats not the point im making either.

HSL asked me for my client reference as i could not be traced on the database?

Whether it was the club staff who couldnt find me and passed this on,i do not know.

The point im making that because i was supposedly not on the database the HSL have had to come back to me because of this and get my client ref. This would have caused them extra admin time etc.
Its the actual lack of communication that worries me. As i have said previously ive been on the database since it was set up.

Ozyhibby
03-02-2016, 08:41 PM
So.... any ideas on my earlier question about the Data Protection issues? :)

Not a clue if I'm honest. I'm not sure of the rules and regs of such things.

Ozyhibby
03-02-2016, 08:42 PM
I do realise that and thats not the point im making either.

HSL asked me for my client reference as i could not be traced on the database?

Whether it was the club staff who couldnt find me and passed this on,i do not know.

The point im making that because i was supposedly not on the database the HSL have had to come back to me because of this and get my client ref. This would have caused them extra admin time etc.
Its the actual lack of communication that worries me. As i have said previously ive been on the database since it was set up.

Is it possible that the club and HSL have different email addresses for you? I think that maybe how they were matching them up.

Andy74
03-02-2016, 09:12 PM
Not a clue if I'm honest. I'm not sure of the rules and regs of such things.

Basically personal info should not be shared with other organisations without your approval. I doubt many will have an issue with it but it's the sort of thing that should be covered.

OfficialHSL
04-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Basically personal info should not be shared with other organisations without your approval. I doubt many will have an issue with it but it's the sort of thing that should be covered.

We can confirm that the Club have the matter in hand are are in the process of dealing with this. You may recall that we said at the time that points would be added on or after 1/2/16. We understand that the points will be on accounts before they are needed for any upcoming games.

Just to clarify a couple of points;

We provided the Club with the names of all of those who met the criteria. There was not an exact match because in some cases Members have used slightly different names or initials compared to the data held by the Club or indeed a different email address. Where this happened we sought clarity from our Members by asking for Client Reference numbers. We have now provided these to the Club.

In terms of Data Protection we will not share any information with any third party. The Football Club do not fall into this category as we have a legal agreement with the Club and our Articles require that our Members names are identified and indeed on public record, as with any such organisation.

marinello59
04-02-2016, 09:06 AM
We can confirm that the Club have the matter in hand are are in the process of dealing with this. You may recall that we said at the time that points would be added on or after 1/2/16. We understand that the points will be on accounts before they are needed for any upcoming games.

We provided the Club with the names of all of those who met the criteria. There was not an exact match because in some cases Members have used slightly different names or initials compared to the data held by the Club or indeed a different email address. Where this happened we sought clarity from our Members by asking for Client Reference numbers. We have now provided these to the Club.

In terms of Data Protection we will not share any information with any third party. The Football Club do not fall into this category as we have a legal agreement with the Club and our Articles require that our Members names are identified and indeed on public record, as with any such organisation.

Thanks for the clarification.

CropleyWasGod
04-02-2016, 09:10 AM

can you clarify that last bit, please? HSL members are not shareholders, so I am not sure what public record they would be on.

OfficialHSL
04-02-2016, 09:26 AM
can you clarify that last bit, please? HSL members are not shareholders, so I am not sure what public record they would be on.

Yes of course.

HSL is a Company limited by guarantee, but a Company none the less. For Companies limited by Capital the proof of ownership document is the Share Certificate. For Companies limited by Guarantee the proof of ownership document is the Membership Certificate. Companies limited by Guarantee are required to provide a list of their owners ( in our case Members ) to Companies House each year when we submit our Annual Return just like any other Company.

I trust this clarifies this but do email info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk if you have any further questions.

CropleyWasGod
04-02-2016, 09:42 AM
Yes of course.

HSL is a Company limited by guarantee, but a Company none the less. For Companies limited by Capital the proof of ownership document is the Share Certificate. For Companies limited by Guarantee the proof of ownership document is the Membership Certificate. Companies limited by Guarantee are required to provide a list of their owners ( in our case Members ) to Companies House each year when we submit our Annual Return just like any other Company.

I trust this clarifies this but do email info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk if you have any further questions.

Not all companies have to submit a full list of members with their Annual Return. Most small ones don't.

Wasn't aware that Guarantee companies are required to do so, but thanks for clarifying.

EDIT.

According to Jordan's (company registration agents) there is no record at Companies House for guarantee members. There is no form to file when someone becomes a member, and members are not listed on the annual return for a guarantee company. Therefore the only public record of members for a guarantee company will be the Register of Members which can be inspected at the company's registered office address.

I have also asked Companies House for their opinion.

I do a couple of Guarantee companies AR's every year. Can't ever remember being asked for a list of members.

In any event, the Register of Members requirement, as Jordan's state, is the public record. :agree:

HibsNibs
04-02-2016, 09:52 AM
Can the HSL rep post on this thread when they think everyone who qualifies for the 100 points has had them added to their account. Then, if mine haven't appeared I can take it up with them.

GreenArmyyy!
04-02-2016, 10:26 AM
Can the HSL rep post on this thread when they think everyone who qualifies for the 100 points has had them added to their account. Then, if mine haven't appeared I can take it up with them.

Yep, getting worried about this now, I understand there can be technical issues but Feb 2nd was scheduled since November so should have any issues ironed out before now.

cabbageandribs1875
04-02-2016, 10:31 AM
it's only the 4th feb, give them a chance :dunno: if they are adding them in alphabetical order it could be another week for moi, then i'l start asking Q's :)

BoomtownHibees
04-02-2016, 11:02 AM

They have already quoted above that the matter is now in the hands of the club and the points will be added before points are needed again

Geo_1875
04-02-2016, 11:04 AM
it's only the 4th feb, give them a chance :dunno: if they are adding them in alphabetical order it could be another week for moi, then i'l start asking Q's :)

Let me know what you find out from the Q's. I'm an R myself.

CropleyWasGod
04-02-2016, 11:49 AM

Can i have a P, please, Bob?

MountcastleHibs
04-02-2016, 11:56 AM
I e-mailed them and had a quick response to say they process applications at end of each month so it will be done as long as they have your completed form👍

I'm not entirely sure I ever had a form after the initial online application to sign up. Where would I get this?

Geo_1875
04-02-2016, 12:31 PM
I'm not entirely sure I ever had a form after the initial online application to sign up. Where would I get this?

HSL send one out to you.

HibsNibs
04-02-2016, 01:02 PM

I'm giving them all the time they need. I'm just asking them to say 'OK we're finished' so that anyone who thinks they should have got them and hasn't can give them a shout.

lucky
04-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Can HSL answer why we have complete a form to get our membership certificates? Surely HSL know when the £225 had been reached by each monthly contributor? My concerns are that without the certificates and people not getting them will have a detrimental effect on retaining and recruiting future donators.

MountcastleHibs
04-02-2016, 04:57 PM
HSL send one out to you.

After you've paid the full £225 or after you first apply? I can't remember receiving one, and my last payment was made a month a go and not received one.

CB_NO3
04-02-2016, 06:44 PM
Can you reply to my email please?

OfficialHSL
04-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Can HSL answer why we have complete a form to get our membership certificates? Surely HSL know when the £225 had been reached by each monthly contributor? My concerns are that without the certificates and people not getting them will have a detrimental effect on retaining and recruiting future donators.

Lucky

There are a number of regulations that govern us and indeed some have tax implications. The advice we received at the time suggested that we seek a very clear statement from contributors to show that they are clearly choosing to be a member of the Organisation (HSL) rather than simply make a donation. We realise that may sound a little silly but we of course took the legal advice given, thus the need for an affirmative statement in the form of an Application Form.

The Go Cardless software does not provide Management Information that shows when a regular donator has reached the £225 threshold. We can examine individual entries and of course we do that prior to issuing Membership. You may recall that when contributors initially join via Go Cardless they receive a Thank You message which does ask members to submit their Application Form when the limit has been reached.

Finally, can I confirm that the HSL Board meet at the end of each month to review and approve all Applications received that month. It takes about one week to then have the Certificates printed.

I hope this helps.

HSL

MountcastleHibs
04-02-2016, 07:36 PM
Lucky

There are a number of regulations that govern us and indeed some have tax implications. The advice we received at the time suggested that we seek a very clear statement from contributors to show that they are clearly choosing to be a member of the Organisation (HSL) rather than simply make a donation. We realise that may sound a little silly but we of course took the legal advice given, thus the need for an affirmative statement in the form of an Application Form.

The Go Cardless software does not provide Management Information that shows when a regular donator has reached the £225 threshold. We can examine individual entries and of course we do that prior to issuing Membership. You may recall that when contributors initially join via Go Cardless they receive a Thank You message which does ask members to submit their Application Form when the limit has been reached.

Finally, can I confirm that the HSL Board meet at the end of each month to review and approve all Applications received that month. It takes about one week to then have the Certificates printed.

I hope this helps.

HSL

Helps me definitely. I have scoured my email and don't have one with a form attached to it. Either deleted it accidentally or never received one.

cabbageandribs1875
04-02-2016, 07:51 PM
Lucky

The Go Cardless software does not provide Management Information that shows when a regular donator has reached the £225 threshold. We can examine individual entries and of course we do that prior to issuing Membership. You may recall that when contributors initially join via GoCardless they receive a Thank You message which does ask members to submit their Application Form when the limit has been reached.

I hope this helps.

HSL

i just started paying via paypal, 3 monthly payments have came off but like others i can't remember receiving any application form after my first monthly 'donation' :dunno:

lucky
04-02-2016, 08:05 PM
Lucky

I hope this helps.

HSL

Thanks, having direct answers on here certainly clears everything up and hopefully encourage more to join. I now just need to go through my bank statements to fine out when I joined😄

lucky
04-02-2016, 08:06 PM
Can one of admins not post a sticky with the PDF form to download from here ?

Cheshire Hibby
04-02-2016, 08:48 PM
Lucky

I hope this helps.

HSL

I remain somewhat confused by this response Official HSL. In my case I joined HSL just prior to the deadline for the 100 points bonus. Several other fellow Hibees joined at the same time. I paid the full £225 in a single payment, making me, by my understanding of HSL rules, a full member. I have received no certificate. My account has not been credited with any points. I have PM'd Leithen Hibby a couple of times and he has responded saying that it is in hand.

Your post above says that the HSL Board meet at the end of each month to approve applications and that certificates follow in one week. Sorry but not an accurate response unless my application has been rejected?

As my CC statement says the money went to HSL, I assume that my application is somewhere in the system. I was happy to join HSL in addition to also being an individual share holder as both help with investment in the team, but it is confusing that almost 3 months later, nothing has arrived officially from HSL. I suspect that there are many others in the same boat. Can I please ask HSL to sort these discrepancies out ASAP. Please note my share certificate from HFC arrived safely and all details submitted to HSL, match all my records with the club.

I look forward to hearing from HSL soon. GGTTH

Cheshire Hibby
04-02-2016, 10:39 PM
I remain somewhat confused by this response Official HSL. In my case I joined HSL just prior to the deadline for the 100 points bonus. Several other fellow Hibees joined at the same time. I paid the full £225 in a single payment, making me, by my understanding of HSL rules, a full member. I have received no certificate. My account has not been credited with any points. I have PM'd Leithen Hibby a couple of times and he has responded saying that it is in hand.

Your post above says that the HSL Board meet at the end of each month to approve applications and that certificates follow in one week. Sorry but not an accurate response unless my application has been rejected?

As my CC statement says the money went to HSL, I assume that my application is somewhere in the system. I was happy to join HSL in addition to also being an individual share holder as both help with investment in the team, but it is confusing that almost 3 months later, nothing has arrived officially from HSL. I suspect that there are many others in the same boat. Can I please ask HSL to sort these discrepancies out ASAP. Please note my share certificate from HFC arrived safely and all details submitted to HSL, match all my records with the club.

I look forward to hearing from HSL soon. GGTTH

Thanks Official HSL and Leithen Hibby for PM's. I appreciate your quick responses. GGTTH

alexhibs
05-02-2016, 08:30 AM
After you've paid the full £225 or after you first apply? I can't remember receiving one, and my last payment was made a month a go and not received one.

I received an e Mail on 16/12/15 asking about continuing my direct debit and the application form was attached ok bud

Cheshire Hibby
05-02-2016, 09:10 PM
Thanks Official HSL and Leithen Hibby for PM's. I appreciate your quick responses. GGTTH

Great follow up from HSL today, resolving mix up. Really appreciated by this Hibby.

Just Alf
05-02-2016, 09:22 PM
Great follow up from HSL today, resolving mix up. Really appreciated by this Hibby.

Guys is there a "non personal" reply to this that could be shared? ..... I'm in the exact same boat, I was waiting on a general response to save you doing multiple replies!

GGTTH!

Ozyhibby
06-02-2016, 02:25 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160206/a5b66563c5360a7bdb90087faf854c3e.jpg
Just noticed HSL have gone above 7.5%. Well done everyone.

cabbageandribs1875
06-02-2016, 08:36 PM
just received a an e-mail from HSL the now, they are e-mailing everyone tomorrow if they don't have full details/client reference etc about you, so...if you DO NOT receive an e-mail from them tomorrow i'm guessing it means that they have all the details and points will be getting added over the coming week :cb little bit patience :agree:

cabbageandribs1875
12-02-2016, 11:56 AM

Can i have a P, please, Bob?

p's are done now :greengrin

Kojock
12-02-2016, 11:57 AM
My points have just been added.

Hiber-nation
12-02-2016, 12:01 PM

Mine too..585 points!!

BoomtownHibees
12-02-2016, 12:02 PM

Mine too. Can cancel my dd now ;)

TamHibs
12-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Mine have been added aswel - 598 :aok:

lucky
12-02-2016, 12:58 PM
Mines added too, Hermit will be along shortly demanding who's got over 600 points 😄

Bristolhibby
12-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Just got mine.

J

Kojock
12-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Mine too. Can cancel my dd now ;)

Not bad for £15

BoomtownHibees
12-02-2016, 01:32 PM
Not bad for £15

Easy 100 points

Ozyhibby
12-02-2016, 01:35 PM
Easy 100 points

Funnily enough, nobody did this. Must all just be good Hibbies wanting to help their club after all.

worcesterhibby
12-02-2016, 01:37 PM
No sign of mine yet ! :confused:

Bristolhibby
12-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Funnily enough, nobody did this. Must all just be good Hibbies wanting to help their club after all.

Yip, thought about it, but what's a £5 a month and goes towards the club I love.

J

Carheenlea
12-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Mines added too. Hopefully the club will think carefully about point thresholds for next fixture that the points will be phased, as there is now a 100 point difference between match attending fans and match attending fans who subscribe to HSL.

MountcastleHibs
12-02-2016, 02:09 PM
Mine added too. Just got to get this form to get my certificate now.

Jumbo
12-02-2016, 02:12 PM
Mines added too. Hopefully the club will think carefully about point thresholds for next fixture that the points will be phased, as there is now a 100 point difference between match attending fans and match attending fans who subscribe to HSL.

Next game will be Dumbarton, where we only get around 700 tickets, it'll be interesting to see points required for first release of tickets !

cabbageandribs1875
12-02-2016, 02:15 PM
Mine have been added aswel - 598 :aok:

:eek: 650 gets you a seat in the boardroom

TamHibs
12-02-2016, 02:16 PM
:eek: 650 gets you a seat in the boardroom

Petrie's?

cabbageandribs1875
12-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Petrie's?

between Leeann and Sir Rod...you're the meat in the middle :greengrin

CorrieHibs
12-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Just got my points added too!!

TamHibs
12-02-2016, 02:33 PM
between Leeann and Sir Rod...you're the meat in the middle :greengrin

Now there's an image :greengrin

Carheenlea
12-02-2016, 02:43 PM
Next game will be Dumbarton, where we only get around 700 tickets, it'll be interesting to see points required for first release of tickets !

It would have been simple to choose a tally before the addition of HSL "bonus points". Now not quite so. Exactly the type of fixture and circumstances regards small allocations that those pushing for a loyalty scheme were using as an example.

Makaveli
15-02-2016, 08:09 AM
Mine haven't been added yet. I've received all the recent emails and none about there being a problem.

Are they still doing it in stages or is it supposed to be finished?

Nelly070
15-02-2016, 10:09 AM
Mine haven't been added yet. I've received all the recent emails and none about there being a problem.

I'm in the same situation.

Nakedmanoncrack
15-02-2016, 11:18 AM
Just checked and mine were added on 12th.

Craig_HFC
15-02-2016, 11:57 AM
I'm in the same situation.

Me too.

Ronniekirk
15-02-2016, 12:33 PM

Neither have mine and I haven't had an e mail saying there is a problem so that's at least four posted on here to that effect ,so suggests that they are still working there way through them
Hopefully will get them all sorted later this week once hearts game out the way

OfficialHSL
15-02-2016, 01:23 PM
Neither have mine and I haven't had an e mail saying there is a problem so that's at least four posted on here to that effect ,so suggests that they are still working there way through them
Hopefully will get them all sorted later this week once hearts game out the way

Ronniekirk

Following our email of 7th February we received a good response and all of our Members who gave us their Client Reference Number should see their Loyalty points added this week. Again we cannot say exactly what day they will be added but they will be on their account before 22nd February. Once this batch of Loyalty points have been allocated we will send one final email reminder however it should be stressed that any Member who responds at this late stage will not be guaranteed to have the points allocated to their account by the 22nd February.

HSL

greenlex
15-02-2016, 01:30 PM
No sign of mine yet ! :confused:

You are W so you'll be among the last to get them. 😄

HiBremian
15-02-2016, 02:47 PM
You are W so you'll be among the last to get them. 

Nah, otherwise I'd have got mine by now :grr:

Let's see now. Young 'uns first, grumpy old gits like me last? :confused:

CropleyWasGod
15-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Nah, otherwise I'd have got mine by now :grr:

Let's see now. Young 'uns first, grumpy old gits like me last? :confused:
This old git has his, so that's that theory blown. :)

People with dodgy Floyd references in their user name are right at the back.....

HiBremian
15-02-2016, 02:52 PM
This old git has his, so that's that theory blown. :)

People with dodgy Floyd references in their user name are right at the back.....

...especially if Jim Adie rates it one of their crappier albums :greengrin

Ronniekirk
15-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Ronniekirk

Following our email of 7th February we received a good response and all of our Members who gave us their Client Reference Number should see their Loyalty points added this week. Again we cannot say exactly what day they will be added but they will be on their account before 22nd February. Once this batch of Loyalty points have been allocated we will send one final email reminder however it should be stressed that any Member who responds at this late stage will not be guaranteed to have the points allocated to their account by the 22nd February.

HSL

I don't know if I gave a client reference number or not ,can't remember .How do I check .I assumed that as I hadn't had a second e mail saying my details couldn't be matched up that mine would just be automatically added in due course and am still assuming that is the case and they will be added by the 22 Nd February

Nelly070
15-02-2016, 05:56 PM
Ronniekirk

HSL

I haven't had a 2nd email requesting any further details and at no time have I been asked for my client reference number ??!!
Are you still in the process of allocating points to members who's initial details were complete ??
Thanks

offshorehibby
15-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Looks like my points have been added.:flag:

Ronniekirk
18-02-2016, 09:41 PM
So who else is still waiting for their points to be added apart from me although Jim aide

is looking into my situation so hope to get it resolved

HiBremian
18-02-2016, 09:55 PM
So who else is still waiting for their points to be added apart from me although Jim aide

Moi :-(

Eyrie
18-02-2016, 10:03 PM
Me, but then I'm not bothered because I joined HSL long before the loyalty points were offered.

wookie70
18-02-2016, 10:06 PM
Possibly a few who want to go to the Dumbarton game might be looking for their HSL points. First time they have came into play and the points for the tranches put the HSL points in the spotlight

Fishwicke
18-02-2016, 10:22 PM
According to other sources there it a meeting at the end of the month re loyalty point. The loyalty point system is a work in progress and I'd encourage any constructive feedback on it. There is a Loyalty Point meeting (which includes Fans, Club Staff and representatives of the Board) at the end of the month. This is the first time we'll have got together since launching the scheme and we'd encourage more people to attend. If you'd like to be involved then please contact Greig Mailer. Alternatively, if you can't attend then I'll be happy to put forward your comments at the meeting. You can send these to me at AMoudgil@hibernianfc.co.uk. Anyone know when this meeting is?

Ozyhibby
18-02-2016, 10:55 PM
According to other sources there it a meeting at the end of the month re loyalty point. The loyalty point system is a work in progress and I'd encourage any constructive feedback on it. There is a Loyalty Point meeting (which includes Fans, Club Staff and representatives of the Board) at the end of the month. This is the first time we'll have got together since launching the scheme and we'd encourage more people to attend. If you'd like to be involved then please contact Greig Mailer. Alternatively, if you can't attend then I'll be happy to put forward your comments at the meeting. You can send these to me at AMoudgil@hibernianfc.co.uk. Anyone know when this meeting is?

Hopefully they will extend an invite to all interested parties. It's clearly a hot topic.

HibbyScott
19-02-2016, 07:03 AM

Still waiting for mine as well!

Ronniekirk
19-02-2016, 08:16 AM
I have been assured the club are working there way through this but all the recent activity brought about by cup games has had staff working flat out yo cope .So we just need to bear with it
My only worry would be if they aren't on by Monday we are back to selling cup final tickets .
I am going to the Alloa game and will go to the window if they aren't on by then and ask them to do it there and then
They have the details do should be simple enough and I assume that game won't be as busy so shouldn't be big Que.
If mine aren't added before Monday I won't be able to buy tickets in the first wave ,which will be more like a tsunami ( spare a thought for the staff )