PDA

View Full Version : Paulo Sergio

dalkeith stu
31-01-2016, 09:11 PM
I see the mutants are wheeling this guy out next week.

Libby Hibby
31-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Even better when we beat the cretins

Aldo
31-01-2016, 09:13 PM

They could wheel out jumbo Jim and billy 'I've been places' Broon for all I care.

Bostonhibby
31-01-2016, 09:14 PM
Maybe he knows where the poppy money went and has been brought back as a witness?

Aldo
31-01-2016, 09:15 PM
Maybe he knows where the poppy money went and has been brought back as a witness?
Ha like that BH!

Carheenlea
31-01-2016, 09:17 PM
I never bother too much with their wheeling out of Hearts players/managers in the laughable attempt to goad us at every Tynecastle derby. Usually disappear downstairs at half time out the road of it all.
For what its worth, Sergio was a decent enough guy in his time there.

HappyHanlon
31-01-2016, 09:17 PM
They could wheel out jumbo Jim and billy 'I've been places' Broon for all I care.

:agree:

FT'J'Bo's
31-01-2016, 09:23 PM
PauLO SERgio, lol:agree:

PISTOL1875
31-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Another trip to Tincastle and yet ANOTHER history lesson from these bunch of rebrobaits.

A bunch of welts who quite clearly live in the past..

gringojoe
31-01-2016, 10:28 PM
No Graham Rix or Craig "Flash ma Tadger" Thomson?

Edson Arantes
31-01-2016, 10:29 PM
Another trip to Tincastle and yet ANOTHER history lesson from these bunch of rebrobaits.

A bunch of welts who quite clearly live in the past..

A bit rich mate considering we've been going on about 0-7 For 43 years.

Hate the yams like but, fairs fair.

We WILL do them at the Asbestos next Sunday but don't let the drink make you say things that are controversial.

Sunday should hopefully shut them up.

GGTTH

:flag:

lord bunberry
01-02-2016, 01:54 AM
Are they due him money?

MWHIBBIES
01-02-2016, 02:09 AM
We should bring John McGlynn out if we get a replay.

Viva_Palmeiras
01-02-2016, 04:25 AM

Is that the guy from fantasy island who shouted "boss - da plane da plane!"?

Pete
01-02-2016, 05:56 AM
We could just wheel out Wotherspoon.

We all remember what happened last time, don't we. :greengrin:

Pete
01-02-2016, 05:58 AM

We WILL do them at the Asbestos next Sunday but don't let the drink make you say things that are controversial.

GGTTH

And here's to another "43 years". Not quite sure what your problem is and don't see the need to accuse him of being drunk.

Strange.

Edson Arantes
01-02-2016, 12:52 PM
And here's to another "43 years". Not quite sure what your problem is and don't see the need to accuse him of being drunk.

Strange.

I don't have a problem. Merely pointing out the irony of making comments about history lessons when we (rightly) go on about the 7-0 mauling.

That was all, wasn't strange and didn't mean any offence.

I, by the way, had had a few shandie myself!

givescotlandfreedom
01-02-2016, 03:35 PM
Maybe they could bring out some of the victims from the creditors and charities they stole from so we can see how they got there.

CraigHibee
01-02-2016, 03:41 PM
that good old ditty **** paulo sergio he has no eyebrows **** paulo sergio he has no eyebrows

Hibernia&Alba
01-02-2016, 03:42 PM
They do it every time, with that clown Wilson whipping the imbeciles in the stands into a frenzy. "Here's a guy you've never heard of, who cam on as sub in the 88th minute when we beat Hibs in nineteen canteen. Give him a hero's welcome" etc.

Just ignore them.

Hibernia&Alba
01-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Maybe they could bring out some of the victims from the creditors and charities they stole from so we can see how they got there.

:agree:

"Here's a guy whose livelihood was ruined by our behaviour. Lost his home, but he's here to cheer on the Jambos today. Give him a huge welcome".

leithsansiro
01-02-2016, 03:48 PM
I reckon Hibs should invite a selection of Hearts creditors to be their mascots. That'd be fab, all eleven of our starting line up running out with some random and a placard stating how much the Big Club stole from them.

Pete
01-02-2016, 03:55 PM

We'll need to play it at murrayfield then.

PISTOL1875
01-02-2016, 06:54 PM

GGTTH

I don't need any drink to anything controversial...

Deansy
01-02-2016, 07:37 PM
Hibs should bring over some Lithuanian pensioners (some who lost their life-savings so the gunts could 'win' cups .....) and bring them on at half-time so they could ask Sergio how much he's getting for his grand appearance ??

Hibee_Craig7062
02-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Yam at my work tells me they are wheeling out Skacel aswell at HT. Not sure if he is at it or not but he told me about Sergio aswell last week. They are weird. All of them!!!

easty
02-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Yam at my work tells me they are wheeling out Skacel aswell at HT. Not sure if he is at it or not but he told me about Sergio aswell last week. They are weird. All of them!!!

Skacel will be a free agent, maybe he's their replacement for Sow....

Pretty Boy
02-02-2016, 06:05 PM

No danger Skacel will be anywhere near Gorgie unless there's business class flights, a 5 star hotel and an appearance fee for him and his missus.

hfc rd
02-02-2016, 06:06 PM
They can wheel out whoever they want to wheel out to try and wind us up. Whether it being Sergio, skacel or the chuckle brothers, I couldn't care less. It's something the players could use as even more motivation to get one over on them and give the Hibs fans the last laugh on Sunday.

Viva_Palmeiras
02-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Husref Musemic - come on down...

iwasthere1972
02-02-2016, 06:08 PM

Why are they wheeling them all out? Well anyway I heard from a Jambo neighbour that they're also wheeling out Ronnie Corbett whose going to entertain us all from his big comfy armchair on the half way łine. 2012 might even get a mention. Odds are 1/5 on.

Cod Boy
02-02-2016, 06:08 PM
At half time just go down to concourse and ignore them.

02-02-2016, 06:09 PM
Bit boring now now tbh, they do this every derby, roll out "derby legends" while Scott Wilson and the tramps tug themselves off in excitement.

Annoyed me at first but like I say, its boring and predictable now so I really don't bother getting wound up over it.

02-02-2016, 06:14 PM
Wilsons patter is predictable as ****, 5-1 this 5-1 that, 1902, dig at hibs here, dig at hibs there.

And sadly i'm not just talking about derby games. By all accounts, his gig at tynecastle regularly revolves around hibs regardless of the opposition. Sums them up really, and they have the cheek to call US obsessed haha!

If our announcer spoke about hearts every week i'd be pissed off. Sadly its the only thing that the hearts fans seem to want to hear. Same with their players. Look at the likes of Skacel, he constantly slagged off hibs in order to suck up to the supporters.

Pete
02-02-2016, 06:20 PM
One way to ensure Skacel isn't there:

Tell him Ivan Sproule will be there too.

02-02-2016, 07:01 PM
One way to ensure Skacel isn't there:

Tell him Ivan Sproule will be there too.

I hope Ratcel is there. He epitomises everything it means to be a yam - classless, hibs-obsessed, arrogant and generally a complete and utter ****. It's hilarious seeing the tramps cream themselves over the mear mention of his name. The guys a nobody, he couldn't make it anywhere else and sucks up to the yams by constantly digging at hibs every time he opens his mouth. Sadly he landed on his feet and was lucky to play for them in an era where hibs had some of their worst teams in living memory and this nobody was made to look far better than he actually was. he was found out when he went elsewhere.

Sammy7nil
07-02-2016, 07:51 PM
What did they do at HT please tell that roaster Wilson went OTT :greengrin

Sir David Gray
07-02-2016, 07:58 PM
What did they do at HT please tell that roaster Wilson went OTT :greengrin

Sergio came out before the match for a few minutes, he did a weird thing with his arms as he greeted their fans. He was then asked a couple of questions but his answers couldn't be heard due to the booing of the Hibs fans and then he went away up the tunnel again.

worcesterhibby
07-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Sergio came out before the match for a few minutes, he did a weird thing with his arms as he greeted their fans. He was then asked a couple of questions but his answers couldn't be heard due to the booing of the Hibs fans and then he went away up the tunnel again. :greengrin

hibees 7062
08-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Sergio came out before the match for a few minutes, he did a weird thing with his arms as he greeted their fans. He was then asked a couple of questions but his answers couldn't be heard due to the booing of the Hibs fans and then he went away up the tunnel again.

Well worth the big cheque he would have got :greengrin

snedzuk
08-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Well worth the big cheque he would have got :greengrin

Bet he wasnt expecting to get a big czech!

Hibrandenburg
08-02-2016, 05:15 PM

Has Vlad given him his eyebrows back yet?

Ozyhibby
08-02-2016, 05:36 PM
Nice way to undermine the current head coach by wheeling out a former favourite who have a budget five times as big and was never compelled to sell their main striker the week before a derby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H18 SFR
08-02-2016, 09:00 PM
Has Sergio been quoted in any news outlets re his thoughts on the game? I'd be interested to read his comments on Hibs.

1van Sprou7e
08-02-2016, 09:08 PM
Has Sergio been quoted in any news outlets re his thoughts on the game? I'd be interested to read his comments on Hibs.

Think he must have had quite a shock watching us play after the team that we fielded in 2012

bigwheel
08-02-2016, 09:09 PM

who cares what he thinks....

H18 SFR
08-02-2016, 09:24 PM
He's a highly respected and knowledgable coach, I'm always interested to hear from such people.

007 Mickey Weir
08-02-2016, 09:35 PM
He's a highly respected and knowledgable coach, I'm always interested to hear from such people.

That will be why he is unemployed??

bigwheel
08-02-2016, 09:37 PM

he has been sacked 3 times since he left Hearts...

jgl07
08-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Bet he wasnt expecting to get a big czech!
A bouncing one more like!

H18 SFR
08-02-2016, 09:44 PM
That will be why he is unemployed??

Jose Mourinho is unemployed, David Moyes is unemployed, Rafael Benitez is unemployed, Rudi Garcia is unemployed, many managers are unemployed. That doesn't mean that he is not a knowledgeable person.

magpie1892
08-02-2016, 09:45 PM
By all accounts, his gig at tynecastle regularly revolves around hibs regardless of the opposition.

I can confirm this to be the case. I have to spend more time at the PBS than is healthy, and the 'funny wee aside' comments about Hibs are incessant.

MWHIBBIES
08-02-2016, 09:50 PM
Jose Mourinho is unemployed, David Moyes is unemployed, Rafael Benitez is unemployed, Rudi Garcia is unemployed, many managers are unemployed. That doesn't mean that he is not a knowledgeable person.He has won 14 games in the last 3.5 years, he isnae very good.

greenginger
08-02-2016, 09:55 PM
I can confirm this to be the case. I have to spend more time at the PBS than is healthy, and the 'funny wee aside' comments about Hibs are incessant.

Are you a tax inspector making sure they don't get in arrears again ? :greengrin

chrisski33
08-02-2016, 10:59 PM
Jose Mourinho is unemployed, David Moyes is unemployed, Rafael Benitez is unemployed, Rudi Garcia is unemployed, many managers are unemployed. That doesn't mean that he is not a knowledgeable person.

U really want to know what sergio thinks?? Who gives a ***** what he thinks hes an ex jambo manager.