PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Ross County v Celtic (3-1)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

sleeping giant
31-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Im just disgusted they still dont have the draw straight after the game...No wonder Scottish football is losing interest...totally backwards SFA/SPFL get it sorted/..FA cup draw straight after the chelsea game :agree:

Am I missing something here ? :greengrin

emerald green
31-01-2016, 05:16 PM
Was there a price for Craig Thomson to have more close up shots on TV than any player on the park. Every big game he referees he makes ridiculous decisions and gets the cards out constantly. Awful referee.

:agree: When is something going to be done about this arrogant incompetent clown? Surely he won't be in charge of the final?

pedroorange1875
31-01-2016, 05:23 PM
We dinnae need a draw theres only two teams left. :-)

Why not? Mark Warburton to draw the home team and Craig Levine the away with Craig Thomson (after being confirmed not the referee for the final) presiding over the draw....perfect

MWHIBBIES
31-01-2016, 05:28 PM
Just imagine if we win...

Aldo
31-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Will you be guaranteed a ticket. :greengrin

Who knows mate?? You get any extra points for Glory Hunting??

Carlsberg birthday weekend for you mate??

Aldo
31-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Cannae speak for Ross county but what ever allocation hibs get the whole shebang will be sold out no bother at all. That's a given.

Yip it will indeed. Like every other time!

Hibernia&Alba
31-01-2016, 05:39 PM
"Surely having beaten Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and now St Johnstone, three premier league clubs they deserve to win it? Or at least the chance to play in the final and try and win it?"

I read this this quote a few minutes ago on Kickback. He'll take a bit of stick.:greengrin

Whoever it was, you've blown your cover on Sickbag :greengrin

jacomo
31-01-2016, 06:10 PM
Why not? Mark Warburton to draw the home team and Craig Levine the away with Craig Thomson (after being confirmed not the referee for the final) presiding over the draw....perfect

Er, well done for trying to dig yourself out here, but I'd just give up if I were you!

pedroorange1875
31-01-2016, 06:17 PM
Er, well done for trying to dig yourself out here, but I'd just give up if I were you!

:tee hee::tee hee::tee hee: really

Jim44
31-01-2016, 06:27 PM
Whoever it was, you've blown your cover on Sickbag :greengrin

How come? :confused:

Aldo
31-01-2016, 08:25 PM
county boy needed treatment. Good shout by the ref.

I see it now but at the time 'not a chance'.

Cheat showed his true colours yet again today tho with failing to send off Johannson for his terrible tackle.

SteveHFC
31-01-2016, 09:11 PM

Don't think so. :greengrin

Yeah carlsberg birthday weekend for me mate. One of the best weekends for a long time. :aok:

JimBHibees
31-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Why was that not a red card for Johansen?

Incredible decision as was the Celtc pen never in a million years a pen. Hugely unfair on Aberdeen as Johanssen should have been banned for that game in midweek. Appalling ref.

MWHIBBIES
31-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Incredible decision as was the Celtc pen never in a million years a pen. Hugely unfair on Aberdeen as Johanssen should have been banned for that game in midweek. Appalling ref.Aberdeen will be delighted, he is absolute rotten.

--------
01-02-2016, 12:56 AM
Im just disgusted they still dont have the draw straight after the game...No wonder Scottish football is losing interest...totally backwards SFA/SPFL get it sorted/..FA cup draw straight after the chelsea game :agree:

You mean the draw for the FINAL? :devil:

Haymaker
01-02-2016, 01:05 AM

****ing hope so.

JimBHibees
01-02-2016, 08:35 AM
Aberdeen will be delighted, he is absolute rotten.

Player of the year last season was he not.